Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

OK, working on spring rates on the rear. Started with a 250/250, too stiff with the stretch and no weight except the spare tire.gunna try 200/150. Side skins being made as we speak. Tires mounted and on the ground!

image.jpg
Before with the 250/250 springs,

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
:rock::beer:

RDE2ROK

Thanks guys,:beer: this has been a long time project that's finaly coming to an end.:yup:

image.jpg image.jpg

Shift knobs & harness bar in place!

big dr

Looking good man!! I love that the rear tires stick out past the frame:thumb: I wish I would have stretched my jeep further.:doh:

RDE2ROK

That harness bar came out real nice. I need to get with your guy for my cage

We went with a new place for the powdercoat on the harness bar, they did a fantastic job but missed my color by a couple of shades!:doh: but it will be ok. They even do two-tone Powdercoating!:beer:

seanb123

So it seams your getting good use of every inch of room. Are you plan on carrying things like cooler tents camping gear tool boxes etc for extended runs ?

Last edited:

RDE2ROK

So it seams your getting good use of every inch of room. Are you plan on carrying things like cooler tents camping gear tool boxes etc for extended runs ?

:doh: I have No Room! I do need to carry a ice chest,tool bag, air tank ect...the fuel tank originally was supposed to be under the rear of the tub! But it wouldn't work with the configuration of everything, so it has to go inside. After its all finished I am going to try to build some kind of a rack to go over the fuel tank to carry those items.:idontknow::beer:

Top Bottom