Who Got Their iPhone 6?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
PSA: be careful out there iPhone 6+ users.

Always seems each new model has some unexpected trade offs (broken back glass panels, antenna gate, scratched anodizing, etc) and we may have now gone too thin. Some users reporting "bent" iPhone 6+'s.

Apparently it's time to add some gussets, ;-).

http://gizmodo.com/iphone-plus-owners-are-bending-their-phones-by-just-sit-1638115760

Pic credit: 9 to 5 Mac
View attachment 101855

Yup, been hearing more and more about the 6+ and problems with bending. Sure glad that I just got a regular 6 :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
cant wait to get a 6 when i can. the 6 plus is too big.

i have never been a fan of otter boxes. to big and bulky IMO. i have always gone with speck. they have a gel/hard case (gel interior with hard plastic exterior) that works really well.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
cant wait to get a 6 when i can. the 6 plus is too big.

i have never been a fan of otter boxes. to big and bulky IMO. i have always gone with speck. they have a gel/hard case (gel interior with hard plastic exterior) that works really well.

Otter box has one like that called the commuter case. It's back ordered a month or so :(

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yup, been hearing more and more about the 6+ and problems with bending. Sure glad that I just got a regular 6 :yup:

Yep...they are calling it "bendgate". :cheesy: Shit like this is exactly why I hold off buying new stuff for a little while.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Otter box has one like that called the commuter case. It's back ordered a month or so :(

intereting i havent seen that one before. looks smaller than the once design they have which is very similar. i will look into it :yup: i always like the specks because it was no bigger than the actual phone plus the protection it provided. with otter boxes reputation its worth a shot

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
intereting i havent seen that one before. looks smaller than the once design they have which is very similar. i will look into it :yup: i always like the specks because it was no bigger than the actual phone plus the protection it provided. with otter boxes reputation its worth a shot

I've had it on both my iPhone 4 and 5. I broke a case on each one. They replaced it no questions asked. Needless to say, I'll be going with the same one on my iPhone 6.

I'm waiting for dome more case options before I get a 6+ so I can avoid the bend issue.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

Gonna hold out for the 6S or 6C or 6 whatever the next money marketing tool is that the Apple Geniuses dream up :crazyeyes: In all seriousness tho, besides the bigger screen and better forward facing camera what other improvements were made?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Gonna hold out for the 6S or 6C or 6 whatever the next money marketing tool is that the Apple Geniuses dream up :crazyeyes: In all seriousness tho, besides the bigger screen and better forward facing camera what other improvements were made?

The 6S* is already in the works.

*the S stands for sucka (but in a bit of Jobs's irony it is directed at the early adopters of the previous model).

Last edited:
Top Bottom