PDA

View Full Version : Evo Enforcer ordered

Torqt JK
05-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Finally pulled the trigger on what lift im going with. Spoke with Jake at Offroad Evolution yesterday and placed an order. Evo Enforcer w/ King 2.5, Evo draglink flip kit, JE REEL 1310 front drive shaft. Wheels and tires gonna get from outside.

Just the begining of a lifetime of mods and empty pockets

Notajerryskid
05-31-2012, 03:09 AM
Congrats. You will love the EVO stuff.

MTG
05-31-2012, 03:45 AM
Sweet! I love mine!

If you think you may run 37s spend a little more and get the 1350 DS now. I'm moving to 37s and wish I did.

Can't wait to see the build'

JKRay
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Sweet!! You won't be disappointed EVO products are the best and they look good too. :brows:

wayoflife
05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
awesome!! be sure to post up pics once you got it all on :yup:

mrmet1983
06-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Finally pulled the trigger on what lift im going with. Spoke with Jake at Offroad Evolution yesterday and placed an order. Evo Enforcer w/ King 2.5, Evo draglink flip kit, JE REEL 1310 front drive shaft. Wheels and tires gonna get from outside.

Just the begining of a lifetime of mods and empty pockets

very interested in seeing how long evo takes to get the parts to your house , and cant wait to see the install pics im thinking of getting this or the double d bolt on kit but i think ill go enforcer to start they add as i go along :brows:

paychex.308
06-04-2013, 05:21 PM
very interested in seeing how long evo takes to get the parts to your house , and cant wait to see the install pics im thinking of getting this or the double d bolt on kit but i think ill go enforcer to start they add as i go along :brows:

I hope he has his stuff by now since this was a year ago!!! :cheesy:

Odie202
06-04-2013, 05:31 PM
I hope he has his stuff by now since this was a year ago!!! :cheesy:

Lol me too!

kRay.JK
06-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Sweet! ......... Is it on yet? Pictures? Hurry up!

paychex.308
06-04-2013, 06:10 PM
here is a link to some photos of his rig...

Torqt JK (http://wayalife.com/album.php?albumid=175)

mrmet1983
06-04-2013, 08:52 PM
here is a link to some photos of his rig...

Torqt JK (http://wayalife.com/album.php?albumid=175)

That looks sick I might have to take a long look at the enforcer kit

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 02:11 AM
haha thats what happens when u are on this forum at 3 am looking up lift info :doh:

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 02:15 AM
That looks sick I might have to take a long look at the enforcer kit

Sent from my JK

it is a great kit!

andrew -

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 03:24 AM
it is a great kit!

andrew -

I plan on getting it just hope I can get it in no longer than 3 weeks

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 03:41 AM
For a trip planned and wud love to have it lifted in time

Sent from my JK

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 03:48 AM
For a trip planned and wud love to have it lifted in time

Sent from my JK

well order it!!!! :thumbup:

andrew -

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 03:49 AM
well order it!!!! :thumbup:

andrew -

Will be placing my order tomorrow

Sent from my JK

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 03:50 AM

Sent from my JK

VERY NICE!!!!

andrew -

10frank9
06-06-2013, 04:09 AM

Sent from my JK

Awesome! Just got mine today!!! BTW the new kits come with extended brake lines so you won't need to buy them separately. I did and will be returning them. Good choice in lifts buddy. Holy sh!@ those control arms are beefy as heck!

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 04:11 AM
Awesome! Just got mine today!!! BTW the new kits come with extended brake lines so you won't need to buy them separately. I did and will be returning them. Good choice in lifts buddy. Holy sh!@ those control arms are beefy as heck!

Oh man you are making me so jealous !! How long did it take from when you placed order till you received your lift ? And let's see some pics of the kit before you install it

Sent from my JK

10frank9
06-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Well..... To be honest I ordered the lift Monday and they shipped it yesterday I received it today. 👌💪 To be fair, I am like 40 minutes from EVO/ORE. I ordered from N4X4, no tax, free shipping and they had it shipped directly from EVO to me.

You got it will post some up tomorrow.

JAGS
06-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Well..... To be honest I ordered the lift Monday and they shipped it yesterday I received it today. 👌💪 To be fair, I am like 40 minutes from EVO/ORE. I ordered from N4X4, no tax, free shipping and they had it shipped directly from EVO to me.

You got it will post some up tomorrow.

Very cool. That was fast. Seems like yesterday you told me you ordered. Lol.

Hopefully I won't be too far behind in placing my order. The process starts soon. Ill be ordering shocks tomorrow 👍

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 04:07 PM
That's amazing I just emailed Evo they told me 3-4 weeks before they even ship it , I'm in NY but that is ridiculous that is why I hate wondering from Evo they take way to long to send out an order but their products are far superior just wish they wud step up the shipping and production times

Sent from my JK

FoxC
06-06-2013, 04:16 PM
That's amazing I just emailed Evo they told me 3-4 weeks before they even ship it , I'm in NY but that is ridiculous that is why I hate wondering from Evo they take way to long to send out an order but their products are far superior just wish they wud step up the shipping and production times

Sent from my JK

Your King shocks are probably the reason it takes so long. At least for my lift it was. ORE orders the Kings once you place the order. King then builds/valves the shocks to Evo specs. Well worth the wait...:yup:

ProfessionalDriver
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM

Sent from my JK

I can understand that in today's world of instant gratification, that waiting is a PITA.

10frank9 caught them at the right time. Have you tried calling Northridge 4x4 or Trail Jeeps? Both companies stock EVO parts... I bought my EVO coilovers from Northridge 4x4 and they shipped same day.

But you're right, waiting 3-4 weeks for products hand built in the USA is just ridiculous. Cheer up, buttercup... There is a reason that EVO products are on back order all the time... THEY'RE BADASS! And you'll understand that once you put the Enforcer kit on. :rock:

jhires
06-06-2013, 04:23 PM
... waiting 3-4 weeks for products hand built in the USA is just ridiculous. ...
Ya, whatever happened to the good old days of "4 to 6 weeks for delivery". :D

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 04:34 PM

Sent from my JK

IF you ordered KINGs, that is why there would be a delay in shipping. If you didnt, well....... call Northridge4x4 and order it from them!!!!

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I wud never not order Evo stuff just cuz it takes so long but I'm going to call them today and see if they can help me get it sooner so I'm lifted for the rausch creek trip in 3 weeks

Sent from my JK

piginajeep
06-06-2013, 04:39 PM
As mentioned the Kings are custom valved specifically for our kits. It's not a off the shelf generic shock valving. It takes a little time to build.

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 04:45 PM
As mentioned the Kings are custom valved specifically for our kits. It's not a off the shelf generic shock valving. It takes a little time to build.

Thanks Chris I will be giving you guys a call cuz I'm going with bilstien for now till u upgrade to coil over later on

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 04:57 PM
I can understand that in today's world of instant gratification, that waiting is a PITA.

10frank9 caught them at the right time. Have you tried calling Northridge 4x4 or Trail Jeeps? Both companies stock EVO parts... I bought my EVO coilovers from Northridge 4x4 and they shipped same day.

But you're right, waiting 3-4 weeks for products hand built in the USA is just ridiculous. Cheer up, buttercup... There is a reason that EVO products are on back order all the time... THEY'RE BADASS! And you'll understand that once you put the Enforcer kit on. :rock:

I'd rater go through Evo us north ridge doesn't sell enforcer with out kings at least that what it says on the site

Sent from my JK

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 04:59 PM
I'd rater go through Evo us north ridge doesn't sell enforcer with out kings at least that what it says on the site

Sent from my JK

10frank9 ordered his WITHOUT shocks at all. CALL THEM!!!

10frank9
06-06-2013, 06:00 PM
10frank9 ordered his WITHOUT shocks at all. CALL THEM!!!

Agreed. CALL and talk to Dave at Northridge he'll take care of you. They have to override the price to get it without shocks but they can do it.

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Agreed. CALL and talk to Dave at Northridge he'll take care of you. They have to override the price to get it without shocks but they can do it.

Thanks guys really appreciate It

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Going to give them a call and place my order after work ..... Can you say excited lol

Sent from my JK

piginajeep
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Going to give them a call and place my order after work ..... Can you say excited lol

Sent from my JK

You can order it direct from Offroad evolution without shocks as well
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-ENFORCER-KIT

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 06:39 PM
You can order it direct from Offroad evolution without shocks as well
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-ENFORCER-KIT

I'm going to call you guys not north ridge I want to give you my business directly as long as shipping won't be ridiculously long which it shouldn't be since I am not getting king shocks

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm going to call you guys not north ridge I want to give you my business directly as long as shipping won't be ridiculously long which it shouldn't be since I am not getting king shocks

Sent from my JK

It's a great kit and you will love it! :yup:

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 06:47 PM

Do you guys, or King, pre-build some custom valved Kings to send to other outfits like Trail Jeeps who sell the Enforcer kit? Just curious because that is where I bought mine and they had the Kings in stock.

piginajeep
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Do you guys, or King, pre-build some custom valved Kings to send to other outfits like Trail Jeeps who sell the Enforcer kit? Just curious because that is where I bought mine and they had the Kings in stock.

You are confusing Offroad Evolution the retail store/custom install shop with EVO MFG.

EVO MFG build the parts and sells them to Offroad Evolution, trail jeeps, Northridge4x4 etc.

They fulfill what vendors order

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 07:03 PM
You are confusing Offroad Evolution the retail store/custom install shop with EVO MFG.

EVO MFG build the parts and sells them to Offroad Evolution, trail jeeps, Northridge4x4 etc.

They fulfill what vendors order

Oh ok good to know. Thanks for the clarification! :thumb:

JAGS
06-06-2013, 07:38 PM

Sent from my JK

Either way EVO Mfg is still getting business. The shipping and tax won't make evo any more money, but not paying it would save you a few bits.

I'll be going through however can provide the best price with tax+ship. :yup:

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Either way EVO Mfg is still getting business. The shipping and tax won't make evo any more money, but not paying it would save you a few bits.

Good point , might as well look into both. Let me know what you find out.

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 08:00 PM

You guys make sure to check out Trail Jeeps.com. They had everything in stock and shipped same day. They worked with me on price also. they even had the 2.5 kings.

Can't wait to see y'all on the Enforcer!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

ProfessionalDriver
06-06-2013, 08:44 PM
You guys make sure to check out Trail Jeeps.com. They had everything in stock and shipped same day. They worked with me on price also. they even had the 2.5 kings.

Can't wait to see y'all on the Enforcer!

WAYALIFE APP 

And Trail Jeeps is closer to New York than EVO. :cool:

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Ill check them out too although their site doesn't show much

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
enforcer kit on the way :rock: oh man cant F****ing wait !!!

MTG
06-06-2013, 09:58 PM

Sweet! Congrats!

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Sweet! Congrats!

Thanks ill post pics of the full install

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 10:10 PM

Nice! So what route did you end up going?

It is awesome!🎉

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 10:12 PM
North ridge is who I called first they had a cancelation from another costumer on my exact kit so they are having them ship directly to me and I won't have to wait long at all. It all worked out they are very nice at NR4x4

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal
06-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Man it's always nice when the Gods are smiling on you! 😉

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

mrmet1983
06-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Man it's always nice when the Gods are smiling on you! 

WAYALIFE APP 

yea i got so lucky , even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. Now i will be lifted for the rausch creek trip on the 29th :wings:

paychex.308
06-06-2013, 10:34 PM
North ridge is who I called first they had a cancelation from another costumer on my exact kit so they are having them ship directly to me and I won't have to wait long at all. It all worked out they are very nice at NR4x4

Sent from my JK

See that! All is right in the world!

ProfessionalDriver
06-06-2013, 10:50 PM

Sent from my JK

Instant gratification after all! Congrats man! Be sure to post pics!!! :rock:

mrmet1983
06-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Instant gratification after all! Congrats man! Be sure to post pics!!! :rock:

Thank you and I will post full pics of install and plan on doing a time lapse video of the install which should be funny

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Anyone running this kit with steel front bumper and winch notice if u have any front sag from the Extra weight? I have 1" front coil spacers on my stock rubi cuz my bumper and winch are heavy , will I need these with the enforcer lift or should I leave them off at first and see

MTG
06-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Anyone running this kit with steel front bumper and winch notice if u have any front sag from the Extra weight? I have 1" front coil spacers on my stock rubi cuz my bumper and winch are heavy , will I need these with the enforcer lift or should I leave them off at first and see

I leave them off to start.

Here's a few of mine.

mrmet1983
06-08-2013, 02:36 AM
I leave them off to start.

Here's a few of mine.

Sick looking rig !! Can't wait to get mine hopefully next week

Sent from my JK

MTG
06-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Sick looking rig !! Can't wait to get mine hopefully next week

Sent from my JK

I think you're gonna be very pleased with it!

On 35s

37s

mrmet1983
06-08-2013, 02:45 AM
I think you're gonna be very pleased with it!

On 35s

37s

If it looks like yours with 37s ill be very happy

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Lift is on just need my tires now 35463
Anyone not get the hd sway bar links and I stead get the cheap black ones that have no bushings or anything ??

Sent from my JK

piginajeep
06-16-2013, 06:47 AM
Lift is on just need my tires now 35463
Anyone not get the hd sway bar links and I stead get the cheap black ones that have no bushings or anything ??

Sent from my JK

The black ones do have hour glass bushings. The kits have not came with the adjustable links for a long while. It's an option.

JAGS
06-16-2013, 07:06 AM
The black ones do have hour glass bushings. The kits have not came with the adjustable links for a long while. It's an option.

Is it worth the upgrade? Would you order with the kit or as a completely separate item?

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 12:15 PM

The kit I received has no bushings what so ever I need them ASAP I can't really drive my rig till I get them

Sent from my JK

Sharkey
06-16-2013, 01:52 PM
The kit I received has no bushings what so ever I need them ASAP I can't really drive my rig till I get them

Sent from my JK

Are the bushings in a bag in one of the boxes? They were in the kit I just unpacked.

mikefishes
06-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Are the bushings in a bag in one of the boxes? They were in the kit I just unpacked.

I just ordered this lift. What bushings are you guys missing?

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 02:08 PM
I just ordered this lift. What bushings are you guys missing?

Let me start by saying lift is great !!! With the kit it makes you use the rear sway bar links up on the front and they give you new sway bar links for the rear but the links I received for the rear have no bushings so I can not install them until I get bushings. I'm going to have to call north ridge and get them over nighted tomorrow cuz I can't really be driving around with no rear sway bar

Sent from my JK

mikefishes
06-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Let me start by saying lift is great !!! With the kit it makes you use the rear sway bar links up on the front and they give you new sway bar links for the rear but the links I received for the rear have no bushings so I can not install them until I get bushings. I'm going to have to call north ridge and get them over nighted tomorrow cuz I can't really be driving around with no rear sway bar

Sent from my JK

I see. Thanks

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 02:10 PM
I see. Thanks

No problem and you will love the kit , who did you order it from ?

Sent from my JK

mikefishes
06-16-2013, 02:12 PM
No problem and you will love the kit , who did you order it from ?

Sent from my JK

I ordered from Northridge with the intention of having ot on before the next Rausch Creek trip (I think you are joining us?) I didn't realize the wait was gonna be 4-5 weeks for the Kings. I'm kicking myself for not ordering it sooner!

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 03:31 PM
I ordered from Northridge with the intention of having ot on before the next Rausch Creek trip (I think you are joining us?) I didn't realize the wait was gonna be 4-5 weeks for the Kings. I'm kicking myself for not ordering it sooner!

That's why I went with bilstien and they r a lot cheaper , king shocks are all custom valved when u order them so I went with bilstien 5100s maybe u can cancel or kings unless ur set on getting those. Yes indeed me and my brother are both going , it's going to be a blast

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983
06-16-2013, 03:31 PM
That's why I went with bilstien and they r a lot cheaper , king shocks are all custom valved when u order them so I went with bilstien 5100s maybe u can cancel or kings unless ur set on getting those. Yes indeed me and my brother are both going , it's going to be a blast. Did your kit come in yet cuz I'm curious what swaybar links Urs came with and if you got the bushings.

Sent from my JK

Sent from my JK

Punisher417
06-16-2013, 10:04 PM

I got the 3" enforcer kit with the 2.5 king resi shocks. I'm running 35s. Love the set but but the ride on the street is a bit bouncy 😔 but then again I'm running 40psi on my trail grapplers

paychex.308
06-16-2013, 10:27 PM
40 psi!!!! holy sh*t balls batman! dude go down about 10 psi and you will be so very happy!!!

andrew -

OverlanderJK
06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
40 psi!!!! holy sh*t balls batman! dude go down about 10 psi and you will be so very happy!!!

andrew -

He will get longer life if he keeps his psi up that high but I personally would rather have comfort. :thumb:

paychex.308
06-16-2013, 10:34 PM
He will get longer life if he keeps his psi up that high but I personally would rather have comfort. :thumb:

i like my kidneys too much to run my pressures that high. the extra miles to me are not worth it.

andrew -

paychex.308
06-16-2013, 10:37 PM
btw Punisher, your rig looks great!!!

andrew -

MTG
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
but then again I'm running 40psi on my trail grapplers

:eek: Um, yeah. You might want to drop that a bit. :yup:

serielle
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM
I dropped down to 30 on my stock tires and found a big difference in the comfort of the ride. No more bouncing over small things on the road. :thumb:

Beyrgut
06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
I find 28-32 PSI on TG 35s is the sweet spot for comfort and drivability.

mrmet1983
06-17-2013, 04:14 AM

Sadly no and I double checked all my boxes today , I will give NR a call in the morning and have them overnight me some since its there fault anyway I'm sure they will have no problems with that

Sent from my JK

EVO MFG
06-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Sadly no and I double checked all my boxes today , I will give NR a call in the morning and have them overnight me some since its there fault anyway I'm sure they will have no problems with that

Sent from my JK

Give us a call. We can get it taken care of.

mrmet1983
06-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Give us a call. We can get it taken care of.

Thanks guys I called NR and they contacted you guys and had the bushings shipped out next day air. Two thumbs up for NR and Evo customer service, you guys are great !!

Sent from my JK

Punisher417
06-18-2013, 04:58 AM
I do plan on lowering my psi to 30 just haven't gotten around to it lol.

N thanks for the comments I still have long ways to go with my rig.

mrmet1983
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
I do plan on lowering my psi to 30 just haven't gotten around to it lol.

N thanks for the comments I still have long ways to go with my rig.

I have mine a 28 psi on the road and it rides great , did you get the drag link flip kit as well

Sent from my JK