I cant understand why people kiss wayoflife's ass when he acts like a jerk!

jkrossi

My issue with you stems from the fact that I had asked a simple question and for whatever reasons you may have, you were unwilling to answer it. I don't like dishonest people and I feel that you were being dishonest with me. You could have just as easily said, "yeah, I wanted to bring my friend Bob along but thought it might cause trouble if I said his name because of the stupidness he was involved in here." In spite of what you might think, I would have been okay with that as that would have at least been honest. You chose this path all on your own and yeah, if you want to play these games with me, I would prefer that you to quit posting here.

What the fuck does it matter who he brings? Whay even ask? Whats the point? Im.100% sure that all those guys getting together would have a great time but you feel the need to start some dumb shit for no apparent reason.

Original Thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14105-Goodbye-rtguy1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the fuck does it matter who he brings? Whay even ask? Whats the point? Im.100% sure that all those guys getting together would have a great time but you feel the need to start some dumb shit for no apparent reason.

Indeed, what the "fuck" does it matter? I just asked a simple question - why not answer it? Why ask? Why not? What do you even care? I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't like what I have to say? Don't have to be here. Save your self righteous preaching for someone who'd care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I sense the ban hammer coming again.

Not if rtguy1 is a man of his word.

As far as jkrossi goes, we've been down this road before and he's friends with all these guys. I'm surprised that either one of them have stuck around as long as they have.

For what it's worth CombatVet was a man of his word and he just left. Never got banned. Bob-O and Jeek decided to behave like children and have each been banned a few times.

enjoylife

jeeps are supposed to bring us all together!:group hug: got to relax guys! honesty is honesty and should be felt with the person that is having the issues. everything will catch up with that person. i don't know the story but there is a time and place for everything...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
jeeps are supposed to bring us all together!:group hug: got to relax guys! honesty is honesty and should be felt with the person that is having the issues. everything will catch up with that person. i don't know the story but there is a time and place for everything...

You can read about rtguy1's friends and their love for this forum/me here:

Bob-o
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...ate-from-other-forums-amp-bob-o12jk-jeeplover

CombateVet
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9280-CombatVetJK-Saying-Goodbye-to-WAYALIFE-sort-of

Jeek
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?12516-If-You-Don-t-Think-Like-jeek-olllllllo-You-re-an-Asshat

jkrossi is buddies with these guys too. In spite of the fact that these guys never talk about this forum, they sure have spent a lot of time trying to get back on and stir the pot. Both Bob and Jeek have since been banned multiple times. In spite of all that, I have always maintained a cordial relationship with rtguy1 and, in spite of what some would think, my question to him was more of an elbow in the ribs than anything - hence the laughing emoticon that I ended my question with. I won't lie, him being elusive and not answering the question just didn't sit well with me.

Crush

No to be noise. But what did I miss I don't post much but read a lot of post. I was just curious what started this. I was getting a kick out of it but didn't know what started it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No to be noise. But what did I miss I don't post much but read a lot of post. I was just curious what started this. I was getting a kick out of it but didn't know what started it

You didn't miss anything. Click on the links I posted up and you'll get an idea of who this guy calls his friends. He posted up that he wanted to join a run that was posted and that he was going to bring "a friend". I jokingly asked him who it was - one of his troublemaker friends? To which, he decided to not answer my question and that's when I decided to push the issue. Long story short, if people who hate on me are people you'd call your friends, you're no friend of mine. Petty? Maybe, but what can I say, I'm human and I'm too old to put up with BS that I don't want to.

enjoylife

just stand up for what you know is right. some people are hard headed but its how they are raised and isn't a bad thing(at some points). just got to make sure all is solved and that the issue doesn't keep resurfacing amongst us jeepers! we re here to learn and make great friends that will feel like family. like when the guys came to wheel with you all from canada!

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AYFKM?!? Do us all a favor and don't come back. Follow your "friends" to wherever else it is that they like to congregate. It will be better for everyone.

JAGS

Hooked

You kiss your mom with that mouth. It matters to him because he owns this place and can simply ask whatever he wants. What does it matter you? Your just a visitor in WAL's house.

Show some class and respect!

Looks like you might be ready to join ur friends??

- Jason

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
You didn't miss anything. Click on the links I posted up and you'll get an idea of who this guy calls his friends. He posted up that he wanted to join a run that was posted and that he was going to bring "a friend". I jokingly asked him who it was - one of his troublemaker friends? To which, he decided to not answer my question and that's when I decided to push the issue. Long story short, if people who hate on me are people you'd call your friends, you're no friend of mine. Petty? Maybe, but what can I say, I'm human and I'm too old to put up with BS that I don't want to.

When I first saw you in a video, I thought you were in your early 30s. I guess being Asian has its benefits. :D

DELIVERANCE

A 21 year old son yes, but as I mentioned in a previous thread - with the recent changes/upgrades in your living arrangements - it's time to have another! :)

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

jkrossi

Indeed, what the "fuck" does it matter? I just asked a simple question - why not answer it? Why ask? Why not? What do you even care? I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't like what I have to say? Don't have to be here. Save your self righteous preaching for someone who'd care.

You created a forum good for you youre important now congrats.I cant understand why people kiss your ass when act like a jerk and bring up old shit.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You created a forum good for you youre important now congrats.I cant understand why people kiss your ass when act like a jerk and bring up old shit.

I can't understand why you are back if you have such disdain for this forum.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Haven't been on much and felt like I missed something too. Okay well not really. :crazyeyes:

But is anyone else craving Lucky Charms?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389936277.846418.jpg

:idontknow:

Top Bottom