I cant understand why people kiss wayoflife's ass when he acts like a jerk!

Dude you necer own up to your bull shit plain and simple. What does it matter if rtguy is bringing a friend on a run?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lmao your Inglish iz amasin. Sorry had to do it....:D

sent from phone to interwebz

Hahahahaha haters always hate ... Maybe one of these dicks are the ones that broke into my jeep last night hahahaha

HatersgonnaMoonwalk.gif

What? I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to be bored or have nothing better to do to bring up WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT - WHENVER THE HELL I WANT on MY FORUM - old or new.

I normally post in the picture threads and my .2 cents whenever I see a situation where I can help, but this thread is making me laugh. Since trolling is now the subject I'm just going to turn grammar nazi and point out you misspelled "WHENEVER" Eddie....

(I'm bored at work lol)

The only guy that was trolling was Eddie. But of course he left that out of this thread.

Funny, last time I checked, this was a forum that you get to use for FREE because I pay for its existence. I didn't realize I could be a troll in my own home. Do you always walk into peoples homes and talk to them in this manner?

Oh wait my bad here it is. If this is not trolling then I dont know what is. Maybe the head troll can explain why those questions are important.

Again, this is my forum and you are a guest. Nobody ever asked you to be here and nobody will miss you if you leave. If you are so offended by the things I say, be a man for once in your life and leave. It's as simple as that.

I'm on 24hr duty so I have nothing but time, but this is getting old lol. We are just giving him what he wants...post count and attention. I'll let the head of the house deal with him and his redundancy. I'm going to troll for more jeep parts online!!!! :D sent from phone to interwebz

I still have nightmares about staff duty.

Funny, last time I checked, this was a forum that you get to use for FREE because I pay for its existence. I didn't realize I could be a troll in my own home. Do you always walk into peoples homes and talk to them in this manner?

Again, this is my forum and you are a guest. Nobody ever asked you to be here and nobody will miss you if you leave. If you are so offended by the things I say, be a man for once in your life and leave. It's as simple as that.

I got a business idea for you Eddie....sell $19.99 a month membership plans for trolls. They can pay their way to troll. Maybe structure it like a cellphone plan...$9.99 a month gets you 50 troll posts with each additional post being 99 cents? Me think at this rate, you'll clean up.

Dude you necer own up to your bull shit plain and simple. What does it matter if rtguy is bringing a friend on a run?

For the love of god, are you stupid or is English just a second language that you have yet to learn? I seriously have no idea what you are saying. If I'm understanding you right, what does it matter if I ask who he's bringing? Why not just answer the question? Why do you even care?

For the love of god, are you stupid or is English just a second language that you have yet to learn? I seriously have no idea what you are saying. If I'm understanding you right, what does it matter if I ask who he's bringing? Why not just answer the question? Why do you even care?

Omg I'm laughing so hard. Eddie I wanna shake your damn hand.

sent from phone to interwebz

I got a business idea for you Eddie....sell $19.99 a month membership plans for trolls. They can pay their way to troll. Maybe structure it like a cellphone plan...$9.99 a month gets you 50 troll posts with each additional post being 99 cents? Me think at this rate, you'll clean up.

Seriously! :naw:

Its all good I know you dont always hit the right buttons on your phone too. Its okay.

This isn't Wheel of Fortune...you actually need to put the apostrophes in the words yourself.

You act like your shit doesnt stink because you created a free forum. Who the hell cares good for thanks a bunch now start charging people then.
Man you look to start shit with people just like you did with rtguy then they call you on it and you tell them to leave. Why dont you grow a pair.

Top Bottom