I cant understand why people kiss wayoflife's ass when he acts like a jerk!

I can't understand why you are back if you have such disdain for this forum.

Its not forum its the dumb shit people bring up for no reason. And when people get called out they dont own up to it because why... they created a forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You created a forum good for you youre important now congrats.I cant understand why people kiss your ass when act like a jerk and bring up old shit.

What?? I think you need to send that through the Google translator again. If I'm understanding you right, why are you still here if you think I'm a jerk? If you don't like me or the way I choose to run my forum, run along and go hang out with all your friends. :naw:

Its not forum its the dumb shit people bring up for no reason. And when people get called out they dont own up to it because why... they created a forum.

Seriously dude, you need to speak ENGLISH here. I honestly can't understand what you're saying. Who are the "dumb shit people"? Who's getting called out and who's not owning up to what? :naw:

I don't know about other people but I'm kinda sick of seeing you post. It brings this thread up to the top of my wayalife app. Kind of annoying. What's so hard to understand? This is not your house...if you don't like it leave already. Yes Eddie owns the forum, hence he can run it however he pleases. And I for one see nothing wrong with how he runs it. I'm grateful and pleased that he even has this forum. If you don't like the way this forum is ran leave.....very simple. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

sent from phone to interwebz

I don't know about other people but I'm kinda sick of seeing you post. It brings this thread up to the top of my wayalife app. Kind of annoying. What's so hard to understand? This is not your house...if you don't like it leave already. Yes Eddie owns the forum, hence he can run it however he pleases. And I for one see nothing wrong with how he runs it. I'm grateful and pleased that he even has this forum. If you don't like the way this forum is ran leave.....very simple. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You dont like my posts then dont read them.

Very simple
The only guy that wont own up to crap is eddie. What hes to good to admit when hes bored and and has nothing better to do then to bring up shit that old as hell.

What?? I think you need to send that through the Google translator again. If I'm understanding you right, why are you still here if you think I'm a jerk? If you don't like me or the way I choose to run my forum, run along and go hang out with all your friends. :naw:

Seriously dude, you need to speak ENGLISH here. I honestly can't understand what you're saying. Who are the "dumb shit people"? Who's getting called out and who's not owning up to what? :naw:

Yeah your boy eddie bring up old shit on a thread about a run this weekend.

INTERWEB FIGHT!!!! Man I have got to quit my job. Hey Eddie, I'm going to come over to your house and shit on your carpet. I expect you to have nothing to say. Grow up trolls.

Let fix this.

You brought up.some old shit for what? Were you bored of a normal jeep.forum? So you asked a dumb question to start some ish with rtguy

Last edited:
INTERWEB FIGHT!!!! Man I have got to quit my job. Hey Eddie, I'm going to come over to your house and shit on your carpet. I expect you to have nothing to say. Grow up trolls.

LOL!!! That's perfect. And just to make it clear I'm not looking to fight. Just expressing how I feel about "people taking a sh*t on other people's carpets". Seems disrespectful to me.

The only guy that was trolling was Eddie. But of course he left that out of this thread.

Oh wait my bad here it is. If this is not trolling then I dont know what is. Maybe the head troll can explain why those questions are important.

Last edited:
Trolling a thread on his forum, about a run being organized on his forum, by asking the friend of a few people who expressed their hate for his forum if he was bringing one of those haters on the run? Oh yeah, you nailed it...he was trolling for sure.

The only guy that wont own up to crap is eddie.

Remind me again, what exactly am I supposed to be owning up to? :thinking:

What hes to good to admit when hes bored and and has nothing better to do then to bring up shit that old as hell.

What? I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to be bored or have nothing better to do to bring up WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT - WHENVER THE HELL I WANT on MY FORUM - old or new.

Yeah your boy eddie bring up old shit on a thread about a run this weekend.

So what do you care? You just like getting your toes stepped over a whole lot of nothing?

You brought up.some old shit for what? Were you bored of a normal jeep.forum? So you asked a dumb question?

Being that your troll for buddies were just busted last week for signing up again, it didn't seem so old to me but, what's your beef in all this? What do you care what I bring up or for why? You bored of normal Jeep forum so you resort to asking dumb questions?

I'm on 24hr duty so I have nothing but time, but this is getting old lol. We are just giving him what he wants...post count and attention. I'll let the head of the house deal with him and his redundancy. I'm going to troll for more jeep parts online!!!! :D

Remind me again, what exactly am I supposed to be owning up to? :thinking:

What? I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to be bored or have nothing better to do to bring up WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT - WHENVER THE HELL I WANT on MY FORUM - old or new.

So what do you care? You just like getting your toes stepped over a whole lot of nothing?

Being that your troll for buddies were just busted last week for signing up again, it didn't seem so old to me but, what's your beef in all this? What do you care what I bring up or for why? You bored of normal Jeep forum so you resort to asking dumb questions?

Dude you necer own up to your bull shit plain and simple. What does it matter if rtguy is bringing a friend on a run?

Trolling a thread on his forum, about a run being organized on his forum, by asking the friend of a few people who expressed their hate for his forum if he was bringing one of those haters on the run? Oh yeah, you nailed it...he was trolling for sure.

Hahahahaha haters always hate ... Maybe one of these dicks are the ones that broke into my jeep last night hahahaha

Top Bottom