PDA

View Full Version : No wonder people bash this site..

Asmmns
08-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Did a search but nothing poppedd up in the thread titles and I wasnt about to go searching through twenty some odd threads for that nugget of info..

anyone running a 3 link rear ?

Asmmns
08-17-2014, 11:24 PM
I gotta say... I am totally new here, but I went and clicked on the "new posts" and came across this...

I just gotta ask - Strizzy... did you ever make it to the tons and 40's... I know i gave you a ton of shit on another forum about your "build". But I was anxious to see how it turned out.

NOTE: There are 2 threads that this loser started and they have since been merged together. I apologize for the confusion.

cozdude
08-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Is there a reason you wanna run a 3 link rear?

JKWrang
08-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Yea ive only heard people running 4 links.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
08-17-2014, 11:38 PM
I gotta say... I am totally new here, but I went and clicked on the "new posts" and came across this...

I gotta say... you are totally new here and this is the 2nd time you just had to post up on this thread and in the same day. The first time around, I figured it was innocent enough but now I see you've got some kind of agenda. :rolleyes2:

I just gotta ask - Strizzy... did you ever make it to the tons and 40's... I know i gave you a ton of shit on another forum about your "build". But I was anxious to see how it turned out.

Oh let me guess - being that you gave him a ton of shit, the "other forum" must have been JKO. :crazyeyes:

Why don't you do us all a favor - give everyone here the proverbial middle fingers emoticon, tell us what you really think and then go back to where you came from. :yup:

cozdude
08-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Yea ive only heard people running 4 links.

It's because everyone that ran a 3 link broke it, left their rig on the trail cause they couldn't drive it home and hitched a ride with their buddies who have a 4 link or stock set up lol

wayoflife
08-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Did a search but nothing poppedd up in the thread titles and I wasnt about to go searching through twenty some odd threads for that nugget of info..

anyone running a 3 link rear ?

LOL!! Only east coast guys who "talk" about how badass they are run 3-links.

JKWrang
08-17-2014, 11:52 PM
It's because everyone that ran a 3 link broke it, left their rig on the trail cause they couldn't drive it home and hitched a ride with their buddies who have a 4 link or stock set up lol

Yea I cant imagine a 3 link having anything but a price advantage over a 4 link or stock-ish setup

GCM 2
08-17-2014, 11:55 PM
...... tell us what you really think and then go back to where you came from. :yup:

I'm Ted Nugget, and I approve this message ;)

wayoflife
08-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Yea I cant imagine a 3 link having anything but a price advantage over a 4 link or stock-ish setup

Maybe the OP can shine some light on the subject. Maybe he can tell us how much more flex his offers even though his shocks will still be the limiting factor. Maybe he can tell us why the one he chose to buy still needs a track bar. And finally, maybe he can explain what happens in the event that he breaks only upper link - not like I've ever seen that before. :idontknow:

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm Ted Nugget, and I approve this message ;)

:cheesy:

BTW, it was good seeing you over the weekend and I'm glad you got home safely. :cool:

10frank9
08-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Silly Eddie, everyone knows people run 3-links because they are more badasser than you.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Silly Eddie, everyone knows people run 3-links because they are more badasser than you.

:grayno: You're right. I know that a lot of times, them badasser 3-link types won't even run a rear sway bar! They say they have even MORE flex without it even though their shock is still the limiting factor in their flex. But you know what they say - if it's said on the internet, it must be true - BONJOUR! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:14 AM
Of course, here's a shot of silly me back when I was still running a 4-link short arm system with an EVO lever. As you can see, silly me is still running a factory sway bar and it's limiting my 14" of vertical travel so much, my limiting strap is completely taught.

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=89234

If I were as badass as the 3-link guys out there, I would have known how silly I really am.

10frank9
08-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Btw Welcome to Wayalife Assmints!!!

Glad you are contributing to our community in such a positive way! :grayno:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:15 AM
I gotta say... you are totally new here and this is the 2nd time you just had to post up on this thread and in the same day. The first time around, I figured it was innocent enough but now I see you've got some kind of agenda. :rolleyes2:

Oh let me guess - being that you gave him a ton of shit, the "other forum" must have been JKO. :crazyeyes:

Why don't you do us all a favor - give everyone here the proverbial middle fingers emoticon, tell us what you really think and then go back to where you came from. :yup:

Wow... really. I have posted in this thread, but I have posted in numerous other threads today. Am I not welcomed here ? Because I am truly oblivious to what agenda you are insuiating

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Btw Welcome to Wayalife Assmints!!!

Glad you are contributing to our community in such a positive way! :grayno:

:cheesy: Don't you know? He's a forum messiah who's here to save you all. :crazyeyes:

10frank9
08-18-2014, 12:17 AM
:cheesy: Don't you know? He's a forum messiah who's here to save you all. :crazyeyes:

Yeah, unfortunately for me I can't think for myself and usually just drone along waiting for you to think for me. So I was waiting for the great messiah Assmints to come save me!!!

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:20 AM
Wow... really. I have posted in this thread, but I have posted in numerous other threads today.

Wow... really? Far from "numerous" but yeah, you have posted on a few and I have responded to them. I look forward to seeing your responses to them :yup:

Am I not welcomed here ?

Don't know where you would get that idea from especially being that I personally welcomed you by PM and here on the forum. :yup:

Because I am truly oblivious to what agenda you are insuiating

Of course you are oblivious - I can see it in the information you are trying to push off like you somehow know a thing or two. As far as me goes, I'm not insinuating a thing - just calling it like I see it :yup:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:27 AM
I am not really sure what is going on with this forum... I registered... posted and started a thread about a legit question I have.. and it seems I get no information but sarcasm regarding my thread.

What gives here ?

What are guys getting at ? I figured as a newb I would get some hazing but... You guys have nothing to offer tech wise to go along with it ?

08-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Seemed like a legit question. Was it because he said he didn't want to read through threads to see if the info was there? And btw. I do run the rk 3 link and like it lots.

sent from...

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Seemed like a legit question. Was it because he said he didn't want to read through threads to see if the info was there? And btw. I do run the rk 3 link and like it lots.

sent from...

I thought so.... but apparently a 3 link is a no no here... so shhhhh !

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:36 AM
No wonder people bash this site..

Within one day of joining and asking a few questions and posting in a few threads the Admin is targeting me asking me what my agenda is... lol

Threatened much ?

David1tontj
08-18-2014, 12:37 AM

sent from...

I am not really sure what is going on with this forum... I registered... posted and started a thread about a legit question I have.. and it seems I get no information but sarcasm regarding my thread.

What gives here ?

What are guys getting at ? I figured as a newb I would get some hazing but... You guys have nothing to offer tech wise to go along with it ?

I know that the three link setup is frowned upon because if you break that one upper, you are screwed. Some of the guys in here have broken an upper on a four link and not even noticed until they were off the trail.
Sounds like the four link is the clear winner, but... Despite this, people still swear that 3 link is better, so it seems to be a hot topic..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:38 AM

What gives here ?

Indeed, what gives here? Why don't you tell us about your 3-link kit, how long you've had it and why you think it's so much better than anything else? Why not just be honest and tell us why you even took the time to start this thread?

For a newb, I'm surprised that you were giving a guy like StrizzyChris "shit" on your preferred "other forum". :thinking:

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:43 AM

Within one day of joining and asking a few questions and posting in a few threads the Admin is targeting me asking me what my agenda is... lol

What a surprise!! :shock: People actually "bash" this site and you knew it?? Say it isn't so :crazyeyes:

Threatened much ?

Oh yeah, absolutely frightened :yawn37:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:47 AM
The three link was a legit question... but since you want to bring up strizzy. He was a tool who started three build threads in one year about 40's and one tons.. but twelve months later he had beddlined his wheels and installed a soft top. Complete clown... I am only stating the facts.. when he got called out he apparently came here.. where he is worshipped.. lol

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 12:47 AM
No I don't run a 3 link. I thought the benefits being less bind and adjustable anti squat. Along with a long travel shock ... Flex. I have never seen somebody claim more flex with a 3 link,
As far as breaking a arm ... That would be a problem lol
Doesn't RK replace both mounting brackets with the single upper arm?
If the stock mounting point is used .. That would concern me.
Ed, your shits nice but $$$$$$$

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:49 AM
The amount of flex you have is not relative to the number of arms you have ... lol

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:50 AM
Seemed like a legit question. Was it because he said he didn't want to read through threads to see if the info was there? And btw..

So let him tell us all about his RK 3-link setup

I do run the rk 3 link and like it lots.

Good for you.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:51 AM
For the record... I didn't start this thread.. Lol.!!

08-18-2014, 12:52 AM
Yeah. I'm not picking sides. I just thought the op was asking for info. I didn't realize he said he was running it and stating it was better than 4 link or stock.

sent from...

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:53 AM
The three link was a legit question...

Yeah, so the buddy you had come over hear said. So tell us all about yours. I mean, you've had it for quite some time now and if anyone would know, I would think you would have all the answers. :yup:

but since you want to bring up strizzy. He was a tool who started three build threads in one year about 40's and one tons.. but twelve months later he had beddlined his wheels and installed a soft top. Complete clown... I am only stating the facts.. when he got called out he apparently came here.. where he is worshipped.. lol

Funny, for a "newb", I'm surprised that you know what 40's are or one tons. Seems like your "other forum" has taught you well.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Yeah. I'm not picking sides. I just thought the op was asking for info. I didn't realize he said he was running it and stating it was better than 4 link or stock.

sent from...

Lol.. Thanks.. I was unaware I was running a three link already !

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 12:57 AM
Couldn't for the life of me figure out your screen name, then I realized the "mmn" is silent.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 12:58 AM
No I don't run a 3 link. I thought the benefits being less bind and adjustable anti squat. Along with a long travel shock ... Flex. I have never seen somebody claim more flex with a 3 link

Bind limits flex. Why offer less if more flex wasn't what you were after? How do you adjust your anti-squat with this and why retain a track bar? As far as claims go, I wouldn't bring it up if it weren't claimed all the time.

As far as breaking a arm ... That would be a problem lol
Doesn't RK replace both mounting brackets with the single upper arm?
If the stock mounting point is used .. That would concern me.
Ed, your shits nice but $$$$$$$

You don't need to spend a lot of money to get a good setup. Hell, I have run a true 3-link setup on my TJ and now I purposefully don't on my JK's. There is something to be said about redundancy and for all the breaks I have seen over the years, I simply prefer to have a back up plan.

Of course, this is all a moot point being that you're Asmmns' buddy.

10frank9
08-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Couldn't for the life of me figure out your screen name, then I realized the "mmn" is silent.

:cheesy: it's actually pronounced "ass-mints" it's big in the southwest east coast.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 12:59 AM
And. I think I said I was a newb here... I have been around jks for a while and have done all my own work...no shop bolt builds for me...

Was looking for a new place with some good info... apparently this is not that place !'

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 01:01 AM
The three link was a legit question... but since you want to bring up strizzy. He was a tool who started three build threads in one year about 40's and one tons.. but twelve months later he had beddlined his wheels and installed a soft top. Complete clown... I am only stating the facts.. when he got called out he apparently came here.. where he is worshipped.. lol

Is that a little bit like having a three link sitting in your garage for six months?

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:02 AM
The amount of flex you have is not relative to the number of arms you have ... lol

You know that even as a "newb"? :eek:

Yeah, and that's what the OP was going for. To get guys like you to think he was just here as a newb asking legit questions.

Lol.. Thanks.. I was unaware I was running a three link already !

That's because you are full of shit and a troll. A simple google search of your name and your "other forum" produced the following results...

:naw:

Now seriously, please do us all a favor and go back to your "other forum". You're a hero now and they will worship you for being a troll here. :yup:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:04 AM
Lol... I get it...

I remember when I had my first beer !

This may be the first site where a post turned into a new thread that i didn t start. What's up with that ?

08-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Gotcha.. I'm a pushover when it comes to these things. I was unaware of any history or anything.

sent from...

olram30
08-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol... I get it...

This may be the first site where a post turned into a new thread that i didn t start. What's up with that ?

Sounds like you got the attention you wanted.

TrailBear
08-18-2014, 01:08 AM
Lol... I get it...

Showing everyone how much of an assmint web wheeler you are brah.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:12 AM
bless your heart$. You guys are precious ! Six months.. ? Longer than that my friend.. which is why I was looking for second opinions prior to install

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:13 AM
For the record... I didn't start this thread.. Lol.!!

For the record... I started it because you're a loser who has no life and are only here to be a troll. Being that your buddy Matti is the one who got your gears turning, I wanted to make sure to separate you from his thread.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:15 AM
you would think as the admin of this site, you would have better things to do on a weeekend night than reply to my every post and look up my forum history with every other site..

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:15 AM
bless your heart$. You guys are precious ! Six months.. ? Longer than that my friend.. which is why I was looking for second opinions prior to install

More like over a year and you still haven't installed it? Seriously, just be a man for once in your life and just leave.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:16 AM
looked at your threads... ya may want to edit that avatar sig line ... lol

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:18 AM
More like over a year and you still haven't installed it? Seriously, just be a man for once in your life and just leave.

longer than a year too.. lol I wish I had the free time to go look all over the interwebs at new members to follow their history, but real life keeps getting in the way !

doing some research... if its not worth it I wont install it..

but apparently I am not going to get educated information here !!!

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:20 AM
River City Offroad has a sale on Rock Krawler this week !

MR.Ty
08-18-2014, 01:21 AM
you would think as the admin of this site, you would have better things to do on a weeekend night than reply to my every post and look up my forum history with every other site..

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

Pretty sure he likes to keep HIS forum free and clear of bad advice and stuff....

2014 JKUR

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:22 AM

You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

You're right, you are pretty pathetic and yet very comical....

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 01:23 AM

Sure you will.

1) 3-links lack redundancy and can leave you stranded.

2) You came here to pick a fight and got caught.

Class dismissed.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:24 AM
River City Offroad has a sale on Rock Krawler this week !

So go buy them. Right, you already have them :naw:

10frank9
08-18-2014, 01:28 AM
You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

Now that is entertaining!

Wait a minute, so some people actually join here to troll?? :eek: :grayno: say it ain't so!

What's next? Robert Basil isn't really running a charitable organization?

Brankz
08-18-2014, 01:28 AM

Lol........

pastorwug
08-18-2014, 01:36 AM
longer than a year too.. lol I wish I had the free time to go look all over the interwebs at new members to follow their history, but real life keeps getting in the way !

I was a contributing member at JKF but haven't been back except to check the For Sale threads.
Wayalife has educated me light-years more than any other jeep forum - everyone I've met here are really nice people and usually as helpful as you could find.
If you come here to just be an ass, you'll get treated as an ass.
It's all in your attitude pilgrim.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:37 AM
Are you saying it is a violation to belong to several forums and cross post ?

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Are you saying it is a violation to belong to several forums and cross post ?

No, he's just saying you're an ass. The fact that you're still here tells me that you're a loser too. :naw:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:40 AM
I posted a suggestion here. Apparently it was deleted pm sent ! Lol

pastorwug
08-18-2014, 01:40 AM
No, he's just saying you're an ass. The fact that you're still here tells me that you're a loser too. :naw:

Exactly . . . . . .

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Ok. Lol.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:44 AM

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd like to think but, I just moved your post into your thread. In fact, all your posts from here on out will be moved there. :yup:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:44 AM
Have your "friend" look up strizzys Chris hard core tons and 40 build over there. Lol

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Have your "friend" look up strizzys Chris hard core tons and 40 build over there. Lol

What a surprise - you're still here. :rolleyes2:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd like to think but, I just moved your post into your thread. In fact, all your posts from here on out will be moved there. :yup:

I figured that Adolf.

You want some of my skin to make a lampshade too ?

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:50 AM
I figured that Adolf.

:cheesy: Oh, I get it, you're trying to suggest that I'm like Hitler aren't you? How original :daydream:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:51 AM
If the shoe fits.. Im guessing you have been called that before ?

JK-JOHN-E
08-18-2014, 01:52 AM
I figured that Adolf.

You seem like a pile of steamy💩...get lost idiot👋👋bye bye now

pastorwug

Regarding StrizzyChris - your appraisal of him is so far off you couldn't be more wrong. He, and his brother, are wonderful guys that may not measure up to your Jeep coolness, but Chris is the real deal. I'd go Jeeping with him pretty much anywhere, particularly if he brings enough spraypaint for my rock rails as well. :thumb:

Go back where you belong under whatever rock you evolved from.

Asmmns
8 pages on a thread I dodnt even start ! woo hoo

ridg3runner

Isn't that special, Matti has a friend. We almost miss Matti and we'll almost miss you too.

TrailBear
08-18-2014, 01:54 AM
If the shoe fits.. Im guessing you have been called that before ?

All you web wheeling trolls use the same handbook so yeah it's been tried before, maybe try the next chapter for something new.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Regarding StrizzyChris - your appraisal of him is so far off you couldn't be more wrong. He, and his brother, are wonderful guys that may not measure up to your Jeep coolness, but Chris is the real deal. I'd go Jeeping with him pretty much anywhere, particularly if he brings enough spraypaint for my rock rails as well. :thumb:

Go back where you belong under whatever rock you evolved from.

yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. I think I labeled him more of a web wheeler, but you guys think he is the reeaall deal, which is hilarious !

pastorwug
08-18-2014, 01:57 AM
yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. I think I labeled him more of a web wheeler, but you guys think he is the reeaall deal, which is hilarious !

What's pathetic is your appraisal of someone you don't even know, and don't even know what his Jeep is capable of.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:57 AM
If the shoe fits..

I typically wear flip flops especially during the summer but I do wear boots when I'm cruising the mall. Can't remember the last time I wore "shoes" but if you think it fits, I'll defer to your expert opinion on the matter.

Im guessing you have been called that before ?

Oh yeah, that and more by all your good buddies on your "other forum". :yup:

2RedRigs
08-18-2014, 01:59 AM

That's some Magnum P.I. shit right there.:cheesy:

I looked for a Magnum Jeep but couldn't find one.

wayoflife

The only real deal is you. You are the true badass here and we are unworthy of your awesomeness. May I encourage you yet again to please find it within yourself to GO BACK to your "other forum". :yup:

pastorwug

He was only a few Jeeps ahead of me on the Rubicon last June - hardly a web wheeler.

dannymalkin
08-18-2014, 02:02 AM
Kids these days

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 02:04 AM
So is this really what JKO does for the asshats that get banned from here? 96076 You guys have a "special" kind of love over there, don't you? :eek: Is that Matti right there in the middle?

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:07 AM

What's truly funny is that your life is so pathetic and empty that you actually judge people by their builds and where they wheel.

Tell us Mr. Ass, what exactly makes someone the real deal?

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:08 AM
He was only a few Jeeps ahead of me on the Rubicon last June - hardly a web wheeler.

The Rubicon? Holy cow... they name jeeps after that trail. I Just must be way off !

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:09 AM
So is this really what JKO does for the asshats that get banned from here? 96076 You guys have a "special" kind of love over there, don't you? :eek: Is that Matti right there in the middle?

Nope, he is on the ground grabbing the gookie cookie. He is a "first bite" kind of guy.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 02:10 AM
The Rubicon? Holy cow... they name jeeps after that trail. I Just must be way off !

Please be forgiving of him. Not everyone can be a badass as you and and wheel the black trails at Rauch Creek. :cheesy:

piginajeep
08-18-2014, 02:11 AM
Please be forgiving of him. Not everyone can be a badass as you and and wheel the black trails at Rauch Creek.

Haha!! When are we going to flush this terd

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Haha!! When are we going to flush this terd

You mean give him what he wants so that he can go back to JK-Boners and brag about how cool he is for trolling WAYALIFE?

piginajeep
08-18-2014, 02:14 AM
You mean give him what he wants so that he can go back to JK-Boners and brag about how cool he is for trolling WAYALIFE?

That's the problem with terds, they always float back to the top sooner or later

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:14 AM
What's truly funny is that your life is so pathetic and empty that you actually judge people by their builds and where they wheel.

Tell us Mr. Ass, what exactly makes someone the real deal?

What else would you judge someone on ??? Lol

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 02:15 AM
That's the problem with terds, they always float back to the top sooner or later

I was holding out to see if maybe this loser could find it within himself to be a man for once in his life and just leave.

Guess I was wrong. What a surprise. :naw:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:19 AM
Oh the irony !

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:20 AM

So, I'll ask you again, what makes someone the real deal? What does their rig have to run, and where do they have to wheel?

I know the answer can't be wheeling in Mass.! I've taken shits bigger than Mass.'s highest peak.

Oh, is it RC? Is that what makes someone badass?

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Wonderful! Another one that drank the water from Rousch Creek.

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Still waiting. Better yet, why don't you list all the bad ass runs you regularly frequent and post up pics of your Jeep on the runs. I'm sure we could all learn so much if we could just see how a master like you wheels and wrenches.

olram30
08-18-2014, 02:29 AM

He's probably outlawed over there he's so bad ass..

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:31 AM
Never been to RC. Sorry to disappoint.

What do they need to run ? They can run a bone stock rig and wheel it... I have more respect for that than someone who posts build threads that are simply pipe dreams or fabricate believe... lol

SDG
08-18-2014, 02:31 AM
I am guessing he did it for the lolz, but the only people laughing seem to be at his expense.

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Least he could do is post a pic of his unseated coils, we haven't seen an awe inspiring pic like that in awhile. Lmao

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:35 AM
You west coast guys are so witty and so experienced. Where is the bow down emoticon ?

Panda
08-18-2014, 02:35 AM

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

Seems you don't have much to do ether

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:41 AM
Seems you don't have much to do ether

Not at all, as do you.... but then again ... I am not an admin or owner of a national forum

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:41 AM
You west coast guys are so witty and so experienced. Where is the bow down emoticon ?

Still here? Awesome. This place feels more badass already.

Panda
08-18-2014, 02:44 AM
Not at all, as do you.... but then again ... I am not an admin or owner of a national forum

Well with all the extra time you have assshat.. I mean assmmns, you should start your own forum

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Still here? Awesome. This place feels more badass already.

cool... after reading a few thrwads and a few of your posts... this place definately needs some kind of feeling to make it more badass !

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Well with all the extra time you have assshat.. I mean assmmns, you should start your own forum

Why ? this place has ALL the answers !

Panda
08-18-2014, 02:48 AM

Too bad you won't be around long enough to learn anything

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 02:48 AM
cool... after reading a few thrwads and a few of your posts... this place definately needs some kind of feeling to make it more badass !

You complete me.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:49 AM
[QUOTE=OverlanderJK;354405]No your wrong and a troll. Crown is $100 for a set if four and synergy is $200 for a set of four. Myself and other good friends just went through this. They bought the crown and I got the dynatrac which is better then both.

I came across the Dynatrac they seem to be the way to go just by looking at them, I can't remember price difference but you usually get what you pay for.

I got a stupid question though, if my stock ones are damaged by welding on the gussets what will be the symptoms if any?

If they are damaged I want to replace them sooner than later and would like to know what to look for.

I would post some advice here but it will probably be moved or deleted... lol

jack up the front end by the diff. get the wheels few inches off the ground. Take something that you can put under the wheel and pull up like a lever to see if you have up and down play in your wheel/ball joints. it will be obvious once you do this.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:51 AM
Too bad you won't be around long enough to learn anything

I really dont think this place can teach me anything postive as I have seen in a few hours... but are you insinuating I am getting banned ?

LoPo
08-18-2014, 02:54 AM
I've had a "3 link" twice now in the past 18 months, when I broke an upper front link bracket on my "4 link". Each time my Jeep drove like shit. I guess if that's what it's like to be a badass, I must be the opposite.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:54 AM
A couple of posts made here by a troll got moved to his own special thread and if you really want to see it, it can be found here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19700-No-wonder-people-bash-this-site

As far as control arms go, have you tried calling Off Road Evolution?

This thread is now back on topic. :yup:

Actually... I dont see my posts from here recommending a specific control arm that was on sale this week through a specific vendor anywhere in that new thread you made with one of my replies....

Panda
08-18-2014, 02:55 AM
I really dont think this place can teach me anything postive as I have seen in a few hours... but are you insinuating I am getting banned ?

Isn't that why your here?

Asmmns
I've had a "3 link" twice now in the past 18 months, when I broke an upper front link bracket on my "4 link". Each time my Jeep drove like shit. I guess if that's what it's like to be a badass, I must be the opposite.

well, cool guy. i was actually referring to a rear Three link...

and what kind of garbage shit are your running that you have broken a control arm twice in 18 months ???

LoPo

Here's an answer, you bought a 3 Link RK kit. Go install it and review it's pros/cons. If you are the builder you say you are, this should be something that likely will come naturally. :daydream:

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:57 AM
Isn't that why your here?

initially, but when three of my first four posts are either deleted or moved, and then the masses automatically say that rear 3 links are the devil, because they have been sippin the kool aid here, with no real worlkd knowledge.. i just assume that I will not benefit from here... meh, maybe Im wrong

cozdude
08-18-2014, 02:57 AM
Actually... I dont see my posts from here recommending a specific control arm that was on sale this week through a specific vendor anywhere in that new thread you made with one of my replies....

go back to your personal thread troll

LoPo
08-18-2014, 02:58 AM
well, cool guy. i was actually referring to a rear Three link...

and what kind of garbage shit are your running that you have broken a control arm twice in 18 months ???

I realize you were talking about a rear 3 link, but if the myth is that 3 links are somehow superior, I didn't see it. Yes there are kits that run 3 link front ends.

Teraflex garbage arms. EVO Double Throw Down (Coilover + triple bypass). I actually wheel my rig and pretty hard when I do when I'm at Costco and the Starbucks Drive-thru. I do expect it to break on a curb now and then.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 02:58 AM
go back to your personal thread troll

I can multitask !

2RedRigs
08-18-2014, 03:01 AM

Panda
08-18-2014, 03:01 AM
initially, but when three of my first four posts are either deleted or moved, and then the masses automatically say that rear 3 links are the devil, because they have been sippin the kool aid here, with no real worlkd knowledge.. i just assume that I will not benefit from here... meh, maybe Im wrong

Oh I see, you have real world knowledge I'm sorry I didn't realize that, is that why your 3 link has been sitting in your garage for a year?

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:02 AM
I realize you were talking about a rear 3 link, but if the myth is that 3 links are somehow superior, I didn't see it. Yes there are kits that run 3 link front ends.

Teraflex garbage arms. EVO Double Throw Down (Coilover + triple bypass). I actually wheel my rig and pretty hard when I do when I'm at Costco and the Starbucks Drive-thru. I do expect it to break on a curb now and then.

Next youll be telling me how badass Smitty fenders are ! lol

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Teraflex garbage arms. EVO Double Throw Down (Coilover + triple bypass). .

what failed twice in 18 months on your Tereflex Arms ?

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 03:03 AM

You are wasting your breath. He has it all figured out...and he is badass.

LoPo
08-18-2014, 03:07 AM
Next youll be telling me how badass Smitty fenders are ! lol

Nope, not really.

what failed twice in 18 months on your Tereflex Arms ?

Driver's side UCA Bracket.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Oh I see, you have real world knowledge I'm sorry I didn't realize that, is that why your 3 link has been sitting in your garage for a year?

Good thing too... cuz after being here for a few hours I should go outside and set it ablaze and pray for the four link gods to forgive me ! I am surprised I have not been smited by the Jeep gods for buying a three link.. thank god I didnt install it !!! phew

10frank9
the masses automatically say that rear 3 links are the devil, because they have been sippin the kool aid here, with no real worlkd knowledge.. i just assume that I will not benefit from here... meh, maybe Im wrong

So Mr. Assmints why don't YOU tell us how the 3 link is superior? Why are you choosing to run a 3-link? I believe what I've seen with the breaks associated with 3 links my opinion is a 4 link is the way to go. You are not doing yourself any favors running your mouth and not backing it up with any form of credible information.

LoPo
You are wasting your breath. He has it all figured out...and he is badass.

I know.... but I can play with him as he thinks he is with us.

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 03:09 AM

He's studying it like a lab animal, lmao

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:13 AM
Well... this was FUN !

let me check back in tomorrow and see if I can learn anything else here ..

I will be sure to not recommend anything or ask any questions that are not in line with the site, so I am not accused of a hidden agenda within my first three posts !!

I hope I can stick around and see what this site has to offer.

but after getting the admin to start a new thread with one of my posts that they didnt agree with and editing other info I have posted I am assuing it aint gonna happen..

but i will check back.. til then... Stay classy WOL ! and remember... there are other ways to do things ! Im all about what works, and what doesnt.. I am open to various manufacturers and ways of doing things and am not a fan boy of anyone brand or site.

Again, I hope to stick around but Admin here has been somewhat comical !

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 03:16 AM
Asshat....that's really what you are. Every time you finger that filthy keyboard you just dig that hole deeper. You're like the retarded kid wearing a Captain Kirk costume to school ...only it's not Halloween . Jumping up and down congratulating yourself on your coolness when you're the human equivalent of the shit flinging zoo monkey that's entertaining the crowd. I joined your other forum and a few others around the same time I joined this one. Not knowing the politics of the sites, I was just looking for true knowledge.... not chest pounding bargain basement 4 wheel puts coupon shoppers building the cheapest rigs based on unsubstantiated claims. You're THAT guy. Middle aged zoo monkey who's simpleton existence is encapsulated in mediocre parts and forum trolling. Keep up with the Captain Kirk getup and Spock ears. You're the "cool kid" with the wedgie looking at the inside door of a locker.

cozdude
08-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Asshat....that's really what you are. Every time you finger that filthy keyboard you just dig that hole deeper. You're like the retarded kid wearing a Captain Kirk costume to school ...only it's not Halloween . Jumping up and down congratulating yourself on your coolness when you're the human equivalent of the shit flinging zoo monkey that's entertaining the crowd. I joined your other forum and a few others around the same time I joined this one. Not knowing the politics of the sites, I was just looking for true knowledge.... not chest pounding bargain basement 4 wheel puts coupon shoppers building the cheapest rigs based on unsubstantiated claims. You're THAT guy. Middle aged zoo monkey who's simpleton existence is encapsulated in mediocre parts and forum trolling. Keep up with the Captain Kirk getup and Spock ears. You're the "cool kid" with the wedgie looking at the inside door of a locker.

:thumb::thumb::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::che esy:

OverlanderJK
08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
Can we can this fuck stick?

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
I dont think I have posted any of my build or parts here, so what are you assuming is "mediocre" on my rig...

I am pretty sure you know nothing of what parts I have on my rig.... if you took the time to stalk me on another forum like others have don here this eveneing you will see that I do not have any medicre parts on my rig at all... maybe not what all the cool kids here like to run, but far from a budget build !

10frank9
08-18-2014, 03:20 AM
You are something else. So you touting how we are clowns on JKO isn't how you really feel? You want to stay? I don't see that happening being that you should probably apologize for spouting off.

Nevesjk06
08-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Not that its neccesarily a good thing considering the "trolling" gets old... but these threads do keep me entertained while on watch, kinda breaks up the searching of different suspension setups i can do. wonder if itll continue on tonight. 3 link does sound like a gamble if it breaks vs a 4 link tho, lesson learned.

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:21 AM

says the guy who has owned a JK for a year ! :clap2:

10frank9
08-18-2014, 03:22 AM
I dont think I have posted any of my build or parts here, so what are you assuming is "mediocre" on my rig...

I am pretty sure you know nothing of what parts I have on my rig.... if you took the time to stalk me on another forum like others have don here this eveneing you will see that I do not have any medicre parts on my rig at all... maybe not what all the cool kids here like to run, but far from a budget build !

And he's back! I thought you were going night night?

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:22 AM
you should probably apologize for spouting off.

Thats good right there !!!

I havent chuckled like that in a while !

MTG
08-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Somewhere a village is missing their idiot. :yup:

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 03:24 AM

That's what the kids on the mustang forums say when they troll the Ford GT, Viperclub and Ferrarichat forums. They proudly beat their chests bragging about their flow masters and summit racing catalog parts and think they are king shit. Everyone else knows they are just king shit of turd mountain. Head on back to romper room kiddo.

OverlanderJK

It's an island and they have plenty more idiots to take his place.

cozdude

is he required to have it longer than a year to have a certain amount on knowledge?

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:25 AM
And he's back! I thought you were going night night?

Tell me how good Smittybilt products are !

Asmmns
08-18-2014, 03:25 AM
is he required to have it longer than a year to have a certain amount on knowledge?

ummm. yes !

cozdude
08-18-2014, 03:28 AM
ummm. yes !

ummmm no. i bet he knows more than you in the year he has had hiw rig because he did he research compared to you buying shitty parts like you did

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 03:29 AM

As opposed to the dude who has surfed the 4wheelmarts online catalog for 3 years to order some random "stuff" while saving his pennies over eons before installing them.

10frank9
08-18-2014, 03:30 AM
Thats good right there !!!

I havent chuckled like that in a while !

You called Eddie "Hitler" did you not? If someone walks inside of your house and shits on your carpet they should probably apologize don't you think? If not, send me your address and I'll come shit on yours.

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 03:31 AM
You called Eddie "Hitler" did you not? If someone walks inside of your house and shits on your carpet they should probably apologize don't you think? If not, send me your address and I'll come shit on yours.

He doesn't have a house....Moms basement. He is still saving to install his bargain basement parts.

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 03:33 AM
I know.... but I can play with him as he thinks he is with us.

Touché. :cheesy:

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 03:36 AM
Guys this zoo monkey is losing his entertainment luster. At first, when he shat on his hand and flung the diarrhea at the crowd it was funny. Now the is just running around picking up pieces of dried up chimp poo and his emaciated arm doesn't have the umph to land a nugget outside the bars. I can only watched knuckle dragging primate antics so long before losing interest.

MTG
08-18-2014, 03:36 AM

Naw, that's not true. Guys like this don't come from an island (Island of Dr. Moreau excluded). Usually they have a morbidly obese mother who is a bit "too controlling" if you know what I mean. ;) That or a "very friendly" uncle who likes to play "horsey on my knee" too much. When they get older they hang out in their parent's basement, trolling the internet, playing keyboard wizard. Sad really. :grayno:

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 03:47 AM
Well... this was FUN !

Still here I see. I thought you were done for the night. :thinking: Go back to your home troll.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 03:49 AM

Sorry, unlike you, I did the unthinkable and stepped away from my computer for a bit. BTW, this is an INTERNATIONAL forum that I own and people around the world know me by name. ;)

Nobody is insinuating anything. You're clearly the kind of douche that'll need to get flushed. We're just keeping you around for now to have some fun. Once we're bored with you, we'll send you on your way. :yup:

That's because you're a moron who doesn't know how to use the search :yup:

Well... this was FUN !

Why not just leave and not come back?

I hope I can stick around and see what this site has to offer.

Keep hoping. :yup:

Again, I hope to stick around but Admin here has been somewhat comical !

Well, this is my forum and I aim to please. To bad for you that you don't have a choice in the matter. ;)

JKWrang
08-18-2014, 03:53 AM
1st - if youre an east coaster, stop giving us over here on the atlantic sea board a bad name. Im sick of seeing the west coasters take jabs at RC like if you wheel there youre a lunatic because of knuckleheads like you

2nd. It's clear as day you came over here to troll. No more. No less. Dont purport to be a legitimate member. That ship has sailed.

3rd. kool aid is not served here. Information is. If you receive information it is your responsibility to verify or take it in faith. I do my own research after eddies advice is received -like many of us - and have found he doesnt steer you wrong on quality equipment and solid wheeling advice. He is not a God, he is a Jeep enthusiast. I received his advice and bought something else I am happy with anyhow. Still, im here - becauss there are lots of good people here and the other forums became soap boxes for knuckleheads, not good info.

All in all, trolling only serves as entertainment for the observer as to your ridiculous-ness.

NFRs2000NYC
08-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Im probably the most hardcore wheeler on this site, as I have wheeled my Jeep in the harshest, most inhospitable environment on earth....NYC potholes. That and I have many leatherbound books, so Im kind of a big deal...people know me.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 03:56 AM
Can we can this fuck stick?

I know I was supposed to stay glued to my computer entertaining this loser but, what can I say - it was a lovely evening and I took my dog for a walk.

By all means, flush away :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Sad but too true :sigh:

Isn't it funny how all I'd like is for this asshat to just leave my forum, for being such a douche and for some reason, that makes me "Hitler". :idontknow:

He doesn't have a house....Moms basement. He is still saving to install his bargain basement parts.

The sad thing is, you're probably dead on. :crazyeyes:

Naw, that's not true. Guys like this don't come from an island (Island of Dr. Moreau excluded). Usually they have a morbidly obese mother who is a bit "too controlling" if you know what I mean. ;) That or a "very friendly" uncle who likes to play "horsey on my knee" too much. When they get older they hang out in their parent's basement, trolling the internet, playing keyboard wizard. Sad really. :grayno:

:cheesy: Now that's a visual

DA RUNT
08-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Im probably the most hardcore wheeler on this site, as I have wheeled my Jeep in the harshest, most inhospitable environment on earth....NYC potholes. That and I have many leatherbound books, so Im kind of a big deal...people know me.

I have heard of you :crazyeyes:

http://youtu.be/DCQGcZdIcBc

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:00 AM
1st - if youre an east coaster, stop giving us over here on the atlantic sea board a bad name. Im sick of seeing the west coasters take jabs at RC like if you wheel there youre a lunatic because of knuckleheads like you

2nd. It's clear as day you came over here to troll. No more. No less. Dont purport to be a legitimate member. That ship has sailed.

3rd. kool aid is not served here. Information is. If you receive information it is your responsibility to verify or take it in faith. I do my own research after eddies advice is received -like many of us - and have found he doesnt steer you wrong on quality equipment and solid wheeling advice. He is not a God, he is a Jeep enthusiast. I received his advice and bought something else I am happy with anyhow. Still, im here - becauss there are lots of good people here and the other forums became soap boxes for knuckleheads, not good info.

All in all, trolling only serves as entertainment for the observer as to your ridiculous-ness.

LOL!! Thanks JKWrang. I hope you know that the RC jabs are NOT intended for guys like you. We have guys in SoCal who I make fun of in the exact same way and for the exact same reasons. It's not really the trail or the off road park I'm making fun of, it's the guys who puff themselves with it as if it should give them some kind of respect.

That is no lie. I have driven in NY and your roads suck!! Chicago is the only other city that comes close :D

olram30
08-18-2014, 04:03 AM
Did he really call my jeep a pipe dream or was this to someone else?

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:04 AM

I think them words were intended for you my friend - I'm just sayin :D

olram30
08-18-2014, 04:07 AM
I think them words were intended for you my friend - I'm just sayin :D

I think so also, in that case...
Bye bye assmint!

JKWrang
08-18-2014, 04:08 AM
LOL!! Thanks JKWrang. I hope you know that the RC jabs are NOT intended for guys like you. We have guys in SoCal who I make fun of in the exact same way and for the exact same reasons. It's not really the trail or the off road park I'm making fun of, it's the guys who puff themselves with it as if it should give them some kind of respect.

That is no lie. I have driven in NY and your roads suck!! Chicago is the only other city that comes close :D

Oh, yea I know. :) thanks!

Just dont like seeing people bash on the forum I proudly disply on my windshield :)

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:10 AM
Bye bye assmint!

Ahhhh - smells better in here already :yup:

Oh, yea I know. :) thanks!

Just dont like seeing people bash on the forum I proudly disply on my windshield :)

Again, thank you :cool:

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 04:13 AM
I feel like we should put this at the end of these asshat threads.

http://youtu.be/8zLx_JtcQVI

Panda
08-18-2014, 04:14 AM
Na na na naa.. na na na nah hey hey goodbye! :standingwave:

olram30
08-18-2014, 04:20 AM
Ahhhh - smells better in here already :yup:

Much better! Trying to catch up on these posts and the bastard talked shit about my jeep. Fuck him and the 3 link he rode in on!

SmokinV10
08-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Much better! Trying to catch up on these posts and the bastard talked shit about my jeep. Fuck him and the 3 link he rode in on!

You mean the 3 link in his moms garage.

RamP
08-18-2014, 04:23 AM

I'd like to say that I wheel Rausch and am from the east coast and have no affiliation with this Assmint.
Not all of us are idiots......just some of us. Lol
And by Assmint I don't mean the author of the quote but the douchenozzle this thread is dedicated too.

JKWrang
08-18-2014, 04:27 AM
I'd like to say that I wheel Rausch and am from the east coast and have no affiliation with this Assmint.
Not all of us are idiots......just some of us. Lol
And by Assmint I don't mean the author of the quote but the douchenozzle this thread is dedicated too.

Yea, hes a douchenozzle for sure. A real live winner! :crazyeyes:

DA RUNT
08-18-2014, 04:47 AM

In Hawaii pipe dream is catching the perfect wave out at pipeline. I'd take it as a compliment :yup:

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Plenty of good guys from the east coast, and who wheel RC. There are no geographical limitations on douchery.

Berzerker
08-18-2014, 04:49 AM
In Hawaii pipe dream is catching the perfect wave out at pipeline. I'd take it as a compliment :yup:
I miss peacock flats.

DA RUNT
08-18-2014, 04:54 AM
I miss peacock flats.

Ya there's some good trails up there. And the playground is a good spot for lunch and some photo ops

10frank9
08-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Bye bye assmint!

Hang on I just noticed you are a moderator now.. When did that happen? Congrats!!!!

sean112280
08-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Ya there's some good trails up there. And the playground is a good spot for lunch and some photo ops

looks like fun!

Dean454
08-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Of course, here's a shot of silly me back when I was still running a 4-link short arm system with an EVO lever. As you can see, silly me is still running a factory sway bar and it's limiting my 14" of vertical travel so much, my limiting strap is completely taught.

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=89234

If I were as badass as the 3-link guys out there, I would have known how silly I really am.

Eddie what is the advantage to the evo lever?

Miramontes
08-18-2014, 05:02 AM
Most of the time it's best not to feed the animals.

Sharkey
08-18-2014, 05:05 AM
Eddie what is the advantage to the evo lever?

For starters, you can run a large coilover or bypass system without giving up travel or cutting into the tub.

mudmobeeler
08-18-2014, 05:06 AM
Dang, I just read through this whole thread and was getting ready for my "well I have a goldfish" line for Mr. Ass and you all have to delete him. Lol. Good Bye Mr. Ass. What a douche.

olram30
08-18-2014, 05:07 AM
Hang on I just noticed you are a moderator now.. When did that happen? Congrats!!!!

Thanks! Few days now.

10frank9
08-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Thanks! Few days now.

Man, what a privilege. Congrats my friend! :clap2:

Strike Force Zebra
08-18-2014, 05:19 AM
Thanks! Few days now.

I second Frank...Congrats!!!

olram30
08-18-2014, 05:34 AM
Man, what a privilege. Congrats my friend! :clap2:
I'm really honored to be a moderator of this forum. I'm still kinda freaked out! Thanks again!

olram30
08-18-2014, 05:35 AM

Thanks! ........

kevinp
08-18-2014, 05:46 AM

Okay wait. I'm confused. The dude who has "Frank" in his username isn't the "Frank" in this comment?

I should pay more attention.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

Strike Force Zebra
08-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Okay wait. I'm confused. The dude who has "Frank" in his username isn't the "Frank" in this comment?

Guess it doesn't take much. Baaaaah

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 06:11 AM
Plenty of good guys from the east coast, and who wheel RC. There are no geographical limitations on douchery.

I can't agree more. Yessir!

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 06:16 AM

I don't think he rode in on it, it's still in his garage where he can fondle it.

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 06:18 AM

Damn you're slow, Frank. I bet it'll be two days before you realize I'm in your hood tonight, lol.

Berzerker
08-18-2014, 06:24 AM
F$&k this, I'm going to run a single link front! Then I'll be in the cool guy club! I love the (I need help/but not from YOU) guys that come on here.

kevinp
08-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Guess it doesn't take much. Baaaaah

Hehe. Nope. And it gets worse with age.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

MR.Ty
08-18-2014, 11:37 AM
F$&k this, I'm going to run a single link front! Then I'll be in the cool guy club! I love the (I need help/but not from YOU) guys that come on here.

Awesome, I can't wait for the write up! :bleh::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

cozdude
08-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Bye bye assmint!

Ahh fresh air again. Thanks olram for taking this piece of trash to the curb

cozdude
08-18-2014, 12:23 PM

Awwww thanks Sharkey! Your a good guy too :yup: :group hug:

piginajeep
08-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Mark my words, this loser will be back with a different screen name..

cozdude
08-18-2014, 01:29 PM

Yup him and most likely some of his JKO buddies

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 01:31 PM

Which one? There's been so many lately. I'm confused! Lol.

Grubbicon
08-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Did anyone give him his badge before he left? 96107 stolen from the other thread last week but i saw a fit

Strike Force Zebra
08-18-2014, 02:36 PM
I think we change their name to assmunch.... They seem to complain about their taste in their mouth when they come over here, but they still come back for more!

mikefishes
08-18-2014, 02:38 PM

Thanks Sharkey! I was trying not to get my panties all in a twist about the RC reference. As it's about the closest thing we have to anything approaching "hard" wheeling. I'd like to say that it's epic and it has tested the limits of me and my stock Dana 30 (with Solid diff covers...) to the limits!! On another note, the mud smells so bad that once it's on a jeep like yours you'd gladly sell it to one of us East Coast guys for half it's value! :brows:

StrizzyChris
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Damn it! I take one day off the internet and I miss all the fun!!!

Well, I'd first like to thank you for being a loyal follower! Without people like you I'd be nothing, therefor I have purpose. Toanswer your question...Two to three years ago I was a swinging bachelor with all the dreams in life and it would appear that I was going to live in CA for a long time. 40's and 1-tons were the goal for terrain out here. Well I grew up and am no longer going to live in CA and there's little terrain to justify that set-up back east. Has anything in your life changed over the past 3 years or have you been a douche the whole time?

To be honest, I have no clue where/what he's talking about. My guess is a build/advice thread I started on every site I could find, back when I first found out about forums. He must be talking about my old 07 JKU

What gives here ?

So you were innocent and being a douche to me should be ignored? The one thing I like about this site, and reason I don't talk on others, is because people here don't tolerate a douchebag. If you come here asking real questions...they will be answered. Maybe not how you want them, but they will. Come here like an :asshat: and we'll shove your nose in your shit!

So no agenda, shit talking, preconceived notion of what goes on here and why "people bash this site"...I don't know why he would question you? :thinking:

For a newb, I'm surprised that you were giving a guy like StrizzyChris "shit" on your preferred "other forum". :thinking:

He doesn't like my sweet sweet milky legs :crazyeyes:

but since you want to bring up strizzy. He was a tool who started three build threads in one year about 40's and one tons.. but twelve months later he had beddlined his wheels and installed a soft top. Complete clown... I am only stating the facts.. when he got called out he apparently came here.. where he is worshipped.. lol

Ok yes, you are talking about my old Jeep. I never put on a soft-top, I SOLD a soft top. I didn't know anyone worshipped me here :blush:

....and I love how you fallowed me for 12months+ and then fallowed me here. I think I have a Canadian on my hands Eddie! Anyone know how to block unknown callers :eek:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 03:26 PM

:cheesy: You sound as if you've been doing this for a while. More than likely, he probably already on now :rolleyes2:

StrizzyChris
08-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Is that a little bit like having a three link sitting in your garage for six months?

Wait...is he the pot? or the Kettle?

So having a build plan, waiting to make sure its the right plan, and then second guessing or changing the plan based on your needs? Sounds familiar....but what do I know I'm a web wheeler like you stated :idontknow:

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

Yet here you are

Sounds like you did exactly that with me :thinking:

echo echo echo

Thanks! I got your rails covered Wugs! ;)

yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. !

Is that when you called me a tool? Would you please show me where I ever felt the need to claim that I was "hardcore" on any site? Or where I made any claims about my rig being better than anyone else?

:dont_tell:

piginajeep
08-18-2014, 03:45 PM
We flushed this terd Chris, he won't be responding under that screen name anyhow ..

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Damn it! I take one day off the internet and I miss all the fun!!!

You mean to tell me you have a life?! :eek:

GCM 2
08-18-2014, 04:05 PM
An Offroad Race Car recently pulled into Pit #12 fairly late in the evening on Friday night. The steering wheel felt oddly disconnected to the tires as I worked the wheel back and forth, the first guy to notice a broken front track bar was none other than "Wayalife". Do you think he summoned his minions to 'jump' to fixing the problem while he watched. Nope, he was one of the three guys laying in the dirt turning wrenches and running impact tools to get the race car back on the course (the other two guys were the car's owner/driver and his lead shop mechanic). What was initially to be only a fuel stop turned into a 23 minute repair, thats right, 23 minutes to put 30 gallons of fuel into the race car, and replace an entire front track bar buried behind a ram assist/high steer set up. How many other so called "messiah" Forum Owners are wheeling there own personal rigs into remote pit stops in the middle of the night to help keep an entire Race Team in first place for a car class win? While all these idiots are working on trolling, getting banned and impressing there clique on other forums, Wayalife is actually backing up his words and knowledge with actions gained from real world scenarios that involve the passion of a sport and real friendships that last and grow from the test of extreme circumstances.

Eddie, thank you for being there when the chips were down. Thanks for being a part of the effort that kept me behind the wheel for another 100 miles of racing until the real driver could take over again. The win is as much yours, as it was everyone else's on the Team.

StrizzyChris
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM

So let me get this straight...3 link suspensions rock because they allow what that a 4 link does not? More flex? We just went over how control arms do not add flex. Sooo lets go over another thing...how many links at minimum are required to stabilize a solid axle to at least drive it? 3 right? Well what if one of those 3 break? Well, in that case my friend, you are what we call FU@&ED!!! So in summary...Why spend all that money to install a 3link suspension system(not to be confused with a real triangulated 3 link system) when it actually doesn't do a damn thing to improve ANYTHING? I run RK arms, I'm not biased or bashing the company...I just have logic and reasoning. What do you have?

We flushed this terd Chris, he won't be responding under that screen name anyhow ..

Well, now that you mention it, I see that he has been excreted. I'll be expecting a reply from ASmnnmSmnHAmnnnmT before too long.

You mean to tell me you have a life?! :eek:

Surprising for such a tool like me huh?

An Offroad Race Car recently pulled into Pit #12 fairly late in the evening on Friday night. The steering wheel felt oddly disconnected to the tires as I worked the wheel back and forth, the first guy to notice a broken front track bar was none other than "Wayalife". Do you think he summoned his minions to 'jump' to fixing the problem while he watched. Nope, he was one of the three guys laying in the dirt turning wrenches and running impact tools to get the race car back on the course (the other two guys were the car's owner/driver and his lead shop mechanic). What was initially to be only a fuel stop turned into a 23 minute repair, thats right, 23 minutes to put 30 gallons of fuel into the race car, and replace an entire front track bar buried behind a ram assist/high steer set up. How many other so called "messiah" Forum Owners are wheeling there own personal rigs into remote pit stops in the middle of the night to help keep an entire Race Team in first place for a car class win? While all these idiots are working on trolling, getting banned and impressing there clique on other forums, Wayalife is actually backing up his words and knowledge with actions gained from real world scenarios that involve the passion of a sport and real friendships that last and grow from the test of extreme circumstances.

Eddie, thank you for being there when the chips were down. Thanks for being a part of the effort that kept me behind the wheel for another 100 miles of racing until the real driver could take over again. The win is as much yours, as it was everyone else's on the Team.

....and THIS is why we love it here!

People who will one moment tell you that a Teraflex BB, trimmed fenders and 35's on your stock JKUR is the right system for your needs and budget...and the next minute, be out at some of the most extreme offroad races in all of the U.S. and wheeling their 100K+ rigs while wrenching on race rigs. People get butthurt when they ask a subjective question of "what's the best" and when they get an answer other than what they want to hear, its because we worship someone.

Eddie, I hate to break it to you in this way...but I don't worship you. I know, I know, its hard to take....but I respect you and appreciate everything you do for the Jeep community and here on WAL. I value your opinion, insight and take what you say into serious consideration when making purchases for my 07 JKUS with a soft top and bed lined wheels. ;)

TrailBear
08-18-2014, 04:42 PM
So let me get this straight...3 link suspensions rock because they allow what that a 4 link does not? More flex? We just went over how control arms do not add flex. Sooo lets go over another thing...how many links at minimum are required to stabilize a solid axle to at least drive it? 3 right? Well what if one of those 3 break? Well, in that case my friend, you are what we call FU@&ED!!! So in summary...Why spend all that money to install a 3link suspension system(not to be confused with a real triangulated 3 link system) when it actually doesn't do a damn thing to improve ANYTHING? I run RK arms, I'm not biased or bashing the company...I just have logic and reasoning. What do you have?

Well, now that you mention it, I see that he has been excreted. I'll be expecting a reply from ASmnnmSmnHAmnnnmT before too long.

Surprising for such a tool like me huh?

....and THIS is why we love it here!

People who will one moment tell you that a Teraflex BB, trimmed fenders and 35's on your stock JKUR is the right system for your needs and budget...and the next minute, be out at some of the most extreme offroad races in all of the U.S. and wheeling their 100K+ rigs while wrenching on race rigs. People get butthurt when they ask a subjective question of "what's the best" and when they get an answer other than what they want to hear, its because we worship someone.

Eddie, I hate to break it to you in this way...but I don't worship you. I know, I know, its hard to take....but I respect you and appreciate everything you do for the Jeep community and here on WAL. I value your opinion, insight and take what you say into serious consideration when making purchases for my 07 JKUS with a soft top and bed lined wheels. ;)

According the the web wheelers handbook that assmints swears on like its the gospel chapter 6 page ten, "ten extra online wheeler points for bed lined wheels".

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:45 PM

Wonderful, just wonderful - Now people are going to think that I actually have a life away from my computer, do things that actually involve Jeeps and have real friends. :naw: :crazyeyes: :D

In all seriousness, thank you, I really do appreciate it. I still can't believe you had driven as long as you had, at crazy speeds and on wicked terrain WITH A BROKEN FRONT TRACK BAR!! How you could have thought that you just had a flat tire and be so calm about it is simply nuts!! Congratulations to you and the rest of the EVO1 crew for the outstanding WIN over the weekend :thumb:

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm going to add to this a bit, Chris.
And contrary to popular belief, Eddie doesn't bash people if they don't take his advice. It's no secret that I've listened to his advice more than once and then gone a different direction at the last minute for one reason or another. It's often when a person goes that other direction then comes back on here bragging about how they think the parts they were warned about are (in their own feeble mind), Gods gift to wheeling that shit starts going downhill directly for them on here.

StrizzyChris
08-18-2014, 05:36 PM
You mean to tell me that you have Currie D60 axles and you haven't been banned yet? Didn't you know that WAL is anti Currie products?

(except the frequent recommendation of Currie Steering components and Jonny Joints) :dont_tell:

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 05:49 PM
You mean to tell me that you have Currie D60 axles and you haven't been banned yet? Didn't you know that WAL is anti Currie products?

(except the frequent recommendation of Currie Steering components and Jonny Joints) :dont_tell:

If that we're really the case then I'd have been banned several times over, because I have all of that AND a Shit-Pod. But I truly wouldn't have blamed Eddie one bit if he had his finger hovering over the ban button when he saw the sexy orange knuckles on the Dana 30 or even when he saw me with the 40's on that same axle, lmao.

JKWrang
08-18-2014, 05:59 PM
If that we're really the case then I'd have been banned several times over, because I have all of that AND a Shit-Pod. But I truly wouldn't have blamed Eddie one bit if he had his finger hovering over the ban button when he saw the sexy orange knuckles on the Dana 30 or even when he saw me with the 40's on that same axle, lmao.

Yea. I got banned for buying a stiff teraflex 2.5" coil lift.

Oh wait. No I didnt. Lol

KingCopperhead
08-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Yea. I got banned for buying a stiff teraflex 2.5" coil lift.

Oh wait. No I didnt. Lol

LoL I have a dealer installed mopar/teraflex lift and I didn't get banned either. We must have slipped through the cracks. :D

Grubbicon
08-18-2014, 06:41 PM
LoL I have a dealer installed mopar/teraflex lift and I didn't get banned either. We must have slipped through the cracks. :D

Haha my rig used to have a Rough Shitty on it so i think i had it worst

gtony12
08-18-2014, 06:50 PM

:clap2: Way to GO!:thumb: I believe this says it all. :thumb:
Getting dirty FUN! Friends and Family Great! WAYALIFE PRICELESS!:thumb::wings:

JayKay
08-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Wonderful, just wonderful - Now people are going to think that I actually have a life away from my computer, do things that actually involve Jeeps and have real friends. :naw: :crazyeyes: :D:

:cheesy: :cheesy: All this time I thought this was you when you were at home...96188

Panda
08-19-2014, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=StrizzyChris;354832]Damn it! I take one day off the internet and I miss all the fun!!!

I didn't know anyone worshipped me here :blush:

No really we worship you Chris, who else is gonna paint our sliders on the trail? Wait... not really I can't back that up but will you touch up my rails when we go wheelin? :D :friends: :drunkbuds:

ridg3runner
08-19-2014, 12:46 AM
No really we worship you Chris, who else is gonna paint our sliders on the trail? Wait... not really I can't back that up but will you touch up my rails when we go wheelin? :D :friends: :drunkbuds:

Doesn't that require a trail where they'll get scratched? Lol, JK

Armydog
08-19-2014, 12:48 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS THE SHIT!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

sethccole
08-19-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm fairly new here and to Jeeps, but I've been on plenty of off-road forums and other forums before and this is the first time, ever, that the forum owner replied to a direct email just a few hours after I signed up here offering warm welcomes and free information on all the stupid questions I asked.

Granted, this forum gives a lot of shit to people who ask stupid questions, myself being a huge contributor to said questions, but I feel its just like an older brother giving his younger brother shit after a first date. Yeah, you dun messed up, here's what you need to do, here's how to do it, and here's what happens when you do it. I love this forum because its a no shit place I go for direct answers and none of this, "well my friend's, brother's, ex-girlfriend's, dad said this works better than that." It's (insert product) works well doing this, because it (insert action) on (insert trail).

My :twocents: I love this forum. It's a place to learn, and laugh at yourself for all the times you were an idiot.

Panda
08-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Doesn't that require a trail where they'll get scratched? Lol, JK

:cheesy: Hey I scratched mine up two weeks ago at the mall.. Following YOU! And they're only three weeks old :cheesy:

ridg3runner
08-19-2014, 12:59 AM
:cheesy: Hey I scratched mine up two weeks ago at the mall.. Following YOU! And they're only three weeks old :cheesy:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4592560941.html
Right here, Sir, is the answer to all of your problems.

Panda
08-19-2014, 01:05 AM
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4592560941.html
Right here, Sir, is the answer to all of your problems.

Yea that and a set of 60's :grayno:

StrizzyChris
08-19-2014, 09:59 AM

Ive got you covered.

http://oneguyseyes.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/speedbumps.jpg?w=300&h=211