No wonder people bash this site..

Asmmns

Banned
Lol... I get it...

I remember when I had my first beer !

This may be the first site where a post turned into a new thread that i didn t start. What's up with that ?

Gotcha.. I'm a pushover when it comes to these things. I was unaware of any history or anything.

sent from...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Lol... I get it...

This may be the first site where a post turned into a new thread that i didn t start. What's up with that ?

Sounds like you got the attention you wanted.

TrailBear

Lol... I get it...

Showing everyone how much of an assmint web wheeler you are brah.

Asmmns

Banned
bless your heart$. You guys are precious ! Six months.. ? Longer than that my friend.. which is why I was looking for second opinions prior to install

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the record... I didn't start this thread.. Lol.!!

For the record... I started it because you're a loser who has no life and are only here to be a troll. Being that your buddy Matti is the one who got your gears turning, I wanted to make sure to separate you from his thread.

Asmmns

Banned
you would think as the admin of this site, you would have better things to do on a weeekend night than reply to my every post and look up my forum history with every other site..

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
bless your heart$. You guys are precious ! Six months.. ? Longer than that my friend.. which is why I was looking for second opinions prior to install

More like over a year and you still haven't installed it? Seriously, just be a man for once in your life and just leave.

Asmmns

Banned
More like over a year and you still haven't installed it? Seriously, just be a man for once in your life and just leave.

longer than a year too.. lol I wish I had the free time to go look all over the interwebs at new members to follow their history, but real life keeps getting in the way !

doing some research... if its not worth it I wont install it..

but apparently I am not going to get educated information here !!!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
you would think as the admin of this site, you would have better things to do on a weeekend night than reply to my every post and look up my forum history with every other site..

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

Pretty sure he likes to keep HIS forum free and clear of bad advice and stuff....

2014 JKUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

pretty pathetic.

yet very comical !

You're right, you are pretty pathetic and yet very comical....

asmmns-05.jpg

asmmns-06.jpg

asmmns-07.jpg

asmmns-08.jpg

:naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

You're right, you are pretty pathetic and yet very comical....

View attachment 96066

View attachment 96067

View attachment 96068

View attachment 96069

:naw:

Now that is entertaining!

Wait a minute, so some people actually join here to troll?? :eek: :grayno: say it ain't so!

What's next? Robert Basil isn't really running a charitable organization?

pastorwug

longer than a year too.. lol I wish I had the free time to go look all over the interwebs at new members to follow their history, but real life keeps getting in the way !

doing some research... if its not worth it I wont install it..

but apparently I am not going to get educated information here !!!

I was a contributing member at JKF but haven't been back except to check the For Sale threads.
Wayalife has educated me light-years more than any other jeep forum - everyone I've met here are really nice people and usually as helpful as you could find.
If you come here to just be an ass, you'll get treated as an ass.
It's all in your attitude pilgrim.

Top Bottom