No wonder people bash this site..

So is this really what JKO does for the asshats that get banned from here? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408327285.671470.jpg You guys have a "special" kind of love over there, don't you? :eek: Is that Matti right there in the middle?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. I think I labeled him more of a web wheeler, but you guys think he is the reeaall deal, which is hilarious !

What's truly funny is that your life is so pathetic and empty that you actually judge people by their builds and where they wheel.

Tell us Mr. Ass, what exactly makes someone the real deal?

Asmmns

Banned
What's truly funny is that your life is so pathetic and empty that you actually judge people by their builds and where they wheel.

Tell us Mr. Ass, what exactly makes someone the real deal?

What else would you judge someone on ??? Lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What else would you judge someone on ??? Lol

So, I'll ask you again, what makes someone the real deal? What does their rig have to run, and where do they have to wheel?

I know the answer can't be wheeling in Mass.! I've taken shits bigger than Mass.'s highest peak.

Oh, is it RC? Is that what makes someone badass?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Still waiting. Better yet, why don't you list all the bad ass runs you regularly frequent and post up pics of your Jeep on the runs. I'm sure we could all learn so much if we could just see how a master like you wheels and wrenches.

Asmmns

Banned
Never been to RC. Sorry to disappoint.

What do they need to run ? They can run a bone stock rig and wheel it... I have more respect for that than someone who posts build threads that are simply pipe dreams or fabricate believe... lol

SDG

Caught the Bug
I am guessing he did it for the lolz, but the only people laughing seem to be at his expense.

Top Bottom