No wonder people bash this site..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I posted a suggestion here. Apparently it was deleted pm sent ! Lol

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd like to think but, I just moved your post into your thread. In fact, all your posts from here on out will be moved there. :yup:

Asmmns

Banned
Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd like to think but, I just moved your post into your thread. In fact, all your posts from here on out will be moved there. :yup:

I figured that Adolf.

You want some of my skin to make a lampshade too ?

pastorwug

You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

You're right, you are pretty pathetic and yet very comical....

View attachment 96066

:naw:

Regarding StrizzyChris - your appraisal of him is so far off you couldn't be more wrong. He, and his brother, are wonderful guys that may not measure up to your Jeep coolness, but Chris is the real deal. I'd go Jeeping with him pretty much anywhere, particularly if he brings enough spraypaint for my rock rails as well. :thumb:

Go back where you belong under whatever rock you evolved from.

Asmmns

Banned
Regarding StrizzyChris - your appraisal of him is so far off you couldn't be more wrong. He, and his brother, are wonderful guys that may not measure up to your Jeep coolness, but Chris is the real deal. I'd go Jeeping with him pretty much anywhere, particularly if he brings enough spraypaint for my rock rails as well. :thumb:

Go back where you belong under whatever rock you evolved from.

yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. I think I labeled him more of a web wheeler, but you guys think he is the reeaall deal, which is hilarious !

pastorwug

yea.. he is hardcore... lol. I didnt say he want a decent guy. I even have told him that before. I think I labeled him more of a web wheeler, but you guys think he is the reeaall deal, which is hilarious !

What's pathetic is your appraisal of someone you don't even know, and don't even know what his Jeep is capable of.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If the shoe fits..

I typically wear flip flops especially during the summer but I do wear boots when I'm cruising the mall. Can't remember the last time I wore "shoes" but if you think it fits, I'll defer to your expert opinion on the matter.

Im guessing you have been called that before ?

Oh yeah, that and more by all your good buddies on your "other forum". :yup:

2RedRigs

You're right, not everyone can be as cool as you. For once, my weekend that started back on Wednesday of last week ended at about 3 am this morning. Being that I have friends, I get messages from time to time when losers like you decide to troll my forum.

You're right, you are pretty pathetic and yet very comical....

View attachment 96066

View attachment 96067

View attachment 96068

View attachment 96069

:naw:

That's some Magnum P.I. shit right there.:cheesy:

I looked for a Magnum Jeep but couldn't find one.
la-ferrari-di-magnum-pi-2-8445958943622817829.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The only real deal is you. You are the true badass here and we are unworthy of your awesomeness. May I encourage you yet again to please find it within yourself to GO BACK to your "other forum". :yup:

pastorwug

He was only a few Jeeps ahead of me on the Rubicon last June - hardly a web wheeler.

Top Bottom