PDA

View Full Version : F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Pages : [1] 2

tech180
06-21-2015, 02:30 AM
So I was installing synergy axle sleeves in my Dana 44 and gave the sleeve one wack to many. It pushed in a little over a quarter to a half inch passed the lip of the factory tube. I was concerned maybe it pushed the inner axles seals out? Should I pull the carrier out and take a look? 149801

webdesign212@gmail.com

CJW
06-21-2015, 04:31 AM
I'd open it up and look to make sure. Not familiar with these but I'd guess that if you knew how long the sleeve is you could measure that against the tube and have an idea for where the other end is.
Just a guess though.

tech180
06-21-2015, 10:17 AM
Here is an update. I pulled the carrier/locker out which was a bitch because it indeed did push the axle seal out and jammed it into the carrier, making it extremely hard to get out (5 foot pry bar did the trick). So if anyone makes the same mistake, you have to pull the carrier and get a new axle seal.

For the hell of it I set the carrier next to a 14b one I had sitting around, and the difference is pretty big. I cant wait to get a set of 1 tons built up for this sucker.

wayoflife
06-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Sucks that you just went though all that work only to still have an axle housing that will bend.

tech180
06-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Sucks that you just went though all that work only to still have an axle housing that will bend.

I hear ya there. All my other rigs are dana 60 front and 14 bolt or dana 70 rear so I am not one of these guys who tells himself a front 44 is a strong enough axle (Been building 4x4s for a while now). Sleeves cost me $90 and I needed to correct some other stuff with this axle so figured why not. I am getting a set of super duty axles from a buddy and figured while im building those up I can still wheel the JK till im done with um ( I may use a shaved 14b for the rear instead). I have seen these 44s last for a wile if ya take it easy on um. If I want to get crazy I will just jump in my 1ton K5, or my 4 linked YJ with a big block and 1tons.

tech180
06-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Well another update here. Turns out this was not my fault. It turns out northridge4x4 sent me sleeves for a dana30 axle by mistake. My nightmare has just begun cause now the axle seal will not fit back into their homes due to the dana 30 sleeve being .75 inches longer then the 44 sleeve. When I was having a hard time gettin the sleeve in and gave it that last good wack, it was hung up on the seals and when the seal pressed out the sleeve went in to far. Well, I pushed the sleeve back out to be lush with the stock axle tunbes like the instructions said to do, and then welded it all up. Now I am really screwed, I have a welded in place sleeve that is to long. Now I have to figure out how to fix this, what a nightmare. Hammer in the sleeves and weld up and your done has turned into a pull the carrior out, get a new axle seal and figure out how to get this sleeve back out after its been welded! Hopefully northridge4x4 comes up with a good solution to fix their mistake.

Moral of this story is check your sleeves before installing them! Don't trust they sent you the correct one.

tech180
06-25-2015, 07:01 PM
I just wanted too add that I know its the wrong axle tube because I called synergy (Nice guys to deal with!) and gave them the part number, they verified it was for a dana 30 and longer. My invoice from northridge says its for a JK dana 44 however.

piginajeep
06-25-2015, 07:06 PM
I just wanted too add that I know its the wrong axle tube because I called synergy (Nice guys to deal with!) and gave them the part number, they verified it was for a dana 30 and longer. My invoice from northridge says its for a JK dana 44 however.

So they buying you a new axle ?

mcsjk
06-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Damn. Sounds like you may have to get creative to get that out. Did it push part of the sleeve back out?

tech180
06-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Northridge called and said they will fix the axle, but u have to ship it to them and wait. Not something I want to do. I'm already out 2 days of extra,work on this thing cause of it. They also said they will send me new sleeves, but I have to drill out the old ones, and that will be a TON of work. So far there is no good outcome for me.

thardy
06-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Northridge called and said they will fix the axle, but u have to ship it to them and wait. Not something I want to do. I'm already out 2 days of extra,work on this thing cause of it. They also said they will send me new sleeves, but I have to drill out the old ones, and that will be a TON of work. So far there is no good outcome for me.

While I definitely understand the frustration, it sounds like Northridge has offered you a fairly nice deal. If I were you, I would have them do the work so that the liability falls on them.

RKJK10
06-25-2015, 08:49 PM
shitty deal man... I would stop wasting my time on that one and get a D60... rebuild that one whenever you're bored and then sell it

AllAmericanInfidel
06-25-2015, 08:55 PM

I'm not familiar with sleeves at all, but can you cut the excess sleeve off enough to replace the seal?

tech180
06-25-2015, 09:02 PM
I am going to try and cut the sleeve down inside the axle tube (welded in place so I can't pull them out), well, thats if i can find a small enough cutoff wheel or another tool that can grind it down easy.

tech180
06-25-2015, 09:05 PM
While I definitely understand the frustration, it sounds like Northridge has offered you a fairly nice deal. If I were you, I would have them do the work so that the liability falls on them.

They where really apologetic about their mix up and atleast tried to help me out. They are cool guys and I will buy more stuff from um, Just frustrated I have to do all this work bacuase someone elses mess up.

tech180
06-25-2015, 09:07 PM
shitty deal man... I would stop wasting my time on that one and get a D60... rebuild that one whenever you're bored and then sell it

I'm all about that idea! Unfortunately, the wife is not, well she wont be when she sees how much it costs build one.

thardy
06-25-2015, 09:10 PM
They where really apologetic about their mix up and atleast tried to help me out. They are cool guys and I will buy more stuff from um, Just frustrated I have to do all this work bacuase someone elses mess up.

I understand, but that's why I would make them fix it. I'm not a huge fan of sleeves to begin with, but I really don't know how confident I'd be with an axle that's been welded on, cut on, and then welded again. May be it's just me, but I'd feel more confident if Northridge did the work.

MR.Ty
06-25-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm all about that idea! Unfortunately, the wife is not, well she wont be when she sees how much it costs build one.

Its a Rubicon right? Order a PR44 housing for the Rubicon internals, swap them, ship the old one out to get repaired, sell the repaired housing.

thardy
06-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Its a Rubicon right? Order a PR44 housing for the Rubicon internals, swap them, ship the old one out to get repaired, sell the repaired housing.

That's actually a great idea! Well done sir.

tech180
06-25-2015, 09:37 PM

Good idea, but I looked up the pr44 housing and it's still $2500. Maybe northridge will hook a brutha up (doubt it). My jeep fund is taxed for the month unfortunately as I just bought evo double down long arm, skins and sliders.

jnabird333
06-25-2015, 10:17 PM
I would think that with shipping of an axle both ways and then the labor to fix this issue. Cost on PR44 housing would be an easier way out for them... But maybe I'm wrong. :thinking:

tech180
06-25-2015, 11:22 PM
I would think that with shipping of an axle both ways and then the labor to fix this issue. Cost on PR44 housing would be an easier way out for them... But maybe I'm wrong. :thinking:

I like the way you think, hopefully they will see it your way too, but I'm not gunna hold my breath on that.

tech180
06-25-2015, 11:46 PM
F my life!!!! Drove 40 miles to the tool store, spent $120 on a new die grinder and flapper wheels, come home and been grinding for hours and it's not working. So time for another 40 miles dive to get a angled die grinder and some expinsive carbide bits (another $140 and an hour of my time). 8 also had t9 get new axle seals and have,metal shavings all over this axle now, so more work. So far out $500 dollars and 3 days 9f hard labor fixing northridge4x4.com mess up, and still lots of work to go! So unhappy right now.

thardy
06-25-2015, 11:49 PM
I completely understand you frustration, but I still don't understand why you continue to throw money at trying to fix it, when Northridge said they would fix it for free.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:08 AM
I completely understand you frustration, but I still don't understand why you continue to throw money at trying to fix it, when Northridge said they would fix it for free.

Its my daily driver and can't have it down for weeks or I would let um. Not to mention missing out on prob a,full month of good summer weather and all the events I wanted to attend Unless they want to provide a rental vehicle too, but they really didn't sound like they wanted to go to far to help correct this mess up.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:09 AM

I agree completely.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Its my daily driver and can't have it down for weeks or I would let um. Not to mention missing out on prob a,full month of good summer weather and all the events I wanted to attend Unless they want to provide a rental vehicle too, but they really didn't sound like they wanted to go to far to help correct this mess up.

They are located in wa, could of already been there already. They offered to fix. Probably would have taken care of you.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:21 AM
I don't think they want to take care of me. They just called and blamed me. They told me its my fault cause I didn't double check that they sent me the correct parts. Long story short, they said only help I get is if I bring them the axle. I just spent around $4,000 on parts from them and was planning another $4,000 next month.

MR.Ty
06-26-2015, 12:24 AM

Not really sure what else they could do honestly.
Based on everything you've done so far the only thing left is to drill out that tube and press another one in. I'm guessing you don't have that kind of equipment in your garage.

Take a deep breath, focus on finding a new housing and a way to afford it.
Then make a little bit of money back by selling the repaired housing.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:24 AM
I don't think they want to take care of me. They just called and blamed me. They told me its my fault cause I didn't double check that they sent me the correct parts. Long story short, they said only help I get is if I bring them the axle. I just spent around $4,000 on parts from them and was planning another $4,000 next month.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to double check parts. At this point you probably messed up your axle with the grinding. I doubt the new axle seal is going to fit. You really should have just thrown it on a pallet and shipped it and taken them up on their offer.

10frank9
06-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Who are you dealing with on the phone?

thardy
06-26-2015, 12:36 AM
I guess it wouldn't hurt to double check parts. At this point you probably messed up your axle with the grinding. I doubt the new axle seal is going to fit. You really should have just thrown it on a pallet and shipped it and taken them up on their offer.

That was exactly my thought. They admitted it was there fault and that they would gladly take care of fixing it. I would have stopped what I was doing and worked with them to figure out the best course of action. I definitely would not have spent more of my $ trying to fix it.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:45 AM
That was exactly my thought. They admitted it was there fault and that they would gladly take care of fixing it. I would have stopped what I was doing and worked with them to figure out the best course of action. I definitely would not have spent more of my $ trying to fix it.

They said they would fix the axles if I wold get it to them, which dosnet sound like fun at all and would have the jeep up on jack stands for who knows how long. I give um credit for atleast giving me an option, but they really shouldent call me up while I am already frustrated and tell me its my fault, not the best service there.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:51 AM

Yeah, it is forsure a good idea to double check. Axle is fine, just grinder on the sleevs a bit. I just need to remove a quarter inch of material and it's good to go. Removing that quarter inch is tough cause none of my grinders fit in the hole.I need to try an angled die grinder.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Yeah, it is forsure a good idea to double check. Axle is fine, just grinder on the sleevs a bit. I just need to remove a quarter inch of material and it's good to go. Removing that quarter inch is tough cause none of my grinders fit in the hole.I need to try an angled die grinder.

You need to send it to them. Don't forget trying to put the locker in with the plunger, shims and all torqued right.
This is like going to McDonald's, ordering a double quarter pounder, not checking your order. Get home to find a single quarter pounder. get angry. Then decide to drive to the grocery store and buy patties and fix it yourself. In the end it would have been easier to take it back to McDonald's and have them fix it. They might have even thrown in a free apple pie.

sean.m.adams33
06-26-2015, 01:07 AM
You need to send it to them. Don't forget trying to put the locker in with the plunger, shims and all torqued right.
This is like going to McDonald's, ordering a double quarter pounder, not checking your order. Get home to find a single quarter pounder. get angry. Then decide to drive to the grocery store and buy patties and fix it yourself. In the end it would have been easier to take it back to McDonald's and have them fix it. They might have even thrown in a free apple pie.

This is a great analogy.

thardy
06-26-2015, 01:13 AM

That is exactly the situation here. Well put.

Grubbicon
06-26-2015, 01:19 AM

Thank you for making me want dinner again.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 01:33 AM
So let me get this straight.

You order D44 sleeves.

They send you the wrong part but it's labeled correctly D30 sleeves.

You don't even read the box.

You then have issues with the install and you beat them in with a hammer

You then weld them in!

You then realize it's fucked up.

You call the vendor and they offer to fix YOUR fuck up for free. But you are mad they told you it's your fault..

JAGS
06-26-2015, 01:38 AM

You order D44 sleeves.

They send you the wrong part but it's labeled D30 sleeves.

You then weld them in!

You call the vendor and they offer to fix YOUR fuck up for free. But you are mad they told you it's your fault..

:doh: Should have trussed it instead. None of this would have happened. :crazyeyes:

tech180
06-26-2015, 01:48 AM

You order D44 sleeves.

They send you the wrong part but it's labeled correctly D30 sleeves.

You then weld them in!

Yes

No, it was labeled as dana 44 on the invoice, but there was sticker under a shipping label on the outside of the box that did in fact say dana 30 (Guess its my fault for not removing shipping labels?). There was no other instructions or tags that said different. Instructions where for a dana 44 or dana 30 FYI.

You have to beat them in with a hammer after the first inch of inserting them. Sledge hammer is not a precision instrument so your kinda hoping they are the correct size.

They offered to fix THEIR fuck up IF i can get the axle to them. Do you know what freight costs these days to ship an axle? I do not want to drive 500 miles to drop it off. Therefor its not "free", I lose my time and money getting the axle to them. Don't know about you, but I have a family and only one street legal vehicle right now, so even if I wanted to do that drive I have to work around my kids and wife.

What they did do for me was call me out of the blue while I was already frustrated to tell me how this all was all my fault and how they didnt like my posting on the forums. I never even asked the for help FYI, called them once to see what the deal was, but didnt ask for anything.

thardy
06-26-2015, 01:55 AM
Yes

No, it was labeled as dana 44 on my invoice, but there was sticker under a shipping label that did in fact say dana 30 (Guess its my fault for not removing shipping lables?).

You have to beat them in with a hammer after the first inch of inserting them. Sledge hammer is not a persecution instrument so your kinda hoping they are the correct size.

They offered to fix THEIR fuck up IF i can get the axle to them. Do you know what freight costs these days to ship an axle? I do not want to drive 500 miles to drop it off. There for its not "free", I lose my time and money getting the axle to them. Don't know about you, but I have a family and only one street legal vehicle right now, so even if I wanted to do that drive I have to work around my kids and wife.

What they did do for me was call me out of the blue while I was already frustrated to tell me how this all was all my fault and how they didnt like my posting on the forums. I never even asked the for help FYI, called them once to see what the deal was, but didnt ask for anything.

You're willing to take multiple 40 mile trips to the store, but not willing to drive to Northridge? May be you could have talked to them about meeting you half way or something. You also state that you never asked for help from them, but then came on hear voicing your displeasure in them sending you the wrong part.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:05 AM

If it was a 200 pound quarter pounder that you had to ship or drive it to a mcdonals hundreds of miles away and then wait a month to get a replacement, then ya your analogy makes since.

You think it easy and cheap to ship a 200 pound axle to someone? I so, you are mistaken. Specially when you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere that dosent have freight pickup. And again,. I dont want to be down a vehicle or that long.

thardy
06-26-2015, 02:10 AM
If it was a 200 pound quarter pounder that you had to ship or drive it to a mcdonals hundreds of miles away and then wait a month to get a replacement, then ya your analogy makes since.

You think it easy and cheap to ship a 200 pound axle to someone? I so, you are mistaken. Specially when you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere that dosent have freight pickup. And again,. I dont want to be down a vehicle or that long.

Then it sounds to me like you've made up your mind. What exactly were you looking for Northridge to do? :thinking:

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 02:14 AM
Yes

No, it was labeled as dana 44 on the invoice, but there was sticker under a shipping label on the outside of the box that did in fact say dana 30 (Guess its my fault for not removing shipping labels?). There was no other instructions or tags that said different. Instructions where for a dana 44 or dana 30 FYI.

You have to beat them in with a hammer after the first inch of inserting them. Sledge hammer is not a precision instrument so your kinda hoping they are the correct size.

They offered to fix THEIR fuck up IF i can get the axle to them. Do you know what freight costs these days to ship an axle? I do not want to drive 500 miles to drop it off. Therefor its not "free", I lose my time and money getting the axle to them. Don't know about you, but I have a family and only one street legal vehicle right now, so even if I wanted to do that drive I have to work around my kids and wife.

Let's see that invoice and shipping box.

You come on and flame a vendor but don't want their help when they call you?

What's your point in this thread then?

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:18 AM
You're willing to take multiple 40 mile trips to the store, but not willing to drive to Northridge? May be you could have talked to them about meeting you half way or something. You also state that you never asked for help from them, but then came on hear voicing your displeasure in them sending you the wrong part.

I didnt plan on multiple 40 miles trips, but had to. I never said I asked for help from them, simply said I was frustrated. I actually said they where a good company that treated me well until this. I was even still ok with them until a few hours ago when they called to blame this on me for no reason to tell me its my fault, was pretty unprofessional and said a lot about who they are IMO. There are other local companies like rockridge4x4, nitro gear an axle, randys ring and pinion that I have spent hundreds of thousands with (And highly recommend them all!) and they will get my business from now on. only reason I tried north ridge in the first place was because of this forum.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Then it sounds to me like you've made up your mind. What exactly were you looking for Northridge to do? :thinking:

They didnt call me to help, they called me to point the finger at me. I didnt ask them to call even. I called to verify my findings that it was in fact the incorrect sleeve, I also wanted to make sure they where not sending them to other people who would end up in this situation. Like I said, I was fine with them until they called me a bit ago acting unprofessional for no reason. I would ahve been fine with a refund for the sleeves and some money/credit to cover the consumables I used to correct this. Didn want anything really.

spinuck
06-26-2015, 02:21 AM
I didnt plan on multiple 40 miles trips, but had to. I never said I asked for help from them, simply said I was frustrated. I actually said they where a good company that treated me well until this. I was even still ok with them until a few hours ago when they called to blame this on me for no reason to tell me its my fault, was pretty unprofessional and said a lot about who they are IMO. There are other local companies like rockridge4x4, nitro gear an axle, randys ring and pinion that I have spent hundreds of thousands with (And highly recommend them all!) and they will get my business from now on. only reason I tried north ridge in the first place was because of this forum.

I don't normally get involved with these sort of threads, but can I ask if you're liquid for 100k? :thumb:

thardy
06-26-2015, 02:35 AM
They didnt call me to help, they called me to point the finger at me. I didnt ask them to call even. I called to verify my findings that it was in fact the incorrect sleeve, I also wanted to make sure they where not sending them to other people who would end up in this situation. Like I said, I was fine with them until they called me a bit ago acting unprofessional for no reason. I would ahve been fine with a refund for the sleeves and some money/credit to cover the consumables I used to correct this. Didn want anything really.

And that's where we disagree. I felt like you were bad mouthing them and looking for them to fix the situation, even though they offered to, without you asking for it. I'd call that excellent customer service.

thardy
06-26-2015, 02:36 AM
I don't normally get involved with these sort of threads, but can I ask if you're liquid for 100k? :thumb:

:cheesy: That's exactly where my mind went too.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 02:38 AM
So I'm still waiting for the invoice and photos of the box.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:39 AM

lol, in the last 5 years I have built an FJ40, 3 jeep YJs (One is 1ton, hydro, coilover, 4 linked, 496 big block and lots more), 1ton built k5, CJ5 with tons of work/small block, th400 etc, 3 jeep JKs, FJ cruiser (Dont hate it was for my wife and I sold it), 2 f250s, 2 ram 2500s, 2 Nisan titans and the list gos on and on. So ya, I have literally spent 100s of thousands on parts, no exaggerating here. I have 3 sets of locked and built 1 ton axles currently in my shop.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:41 AM

Are you affiliated with northridge in some way? You are acting just like they did when they called. Not professional at all.

olram30
06-26-2015, 02:44 AM
lol, in the last 5 years I have built an FJ40, 3 jeep YJs (One is 1ton, hydro, coilover, 4 linked, 496 big block and lots more), 1ton built k5, CJ5 with tons of work/small block, th400 etc, 3 jeep JKs, FJ cruiser (Dont hate it was for my wife and I sold it), 2 f250s, 2 ram 2500s, 2 Nisan titans and the list gos on and on. So ya, I have literally spent 100s of thousands on parts, no exaggerating here. I have 3 sets of locked and built 1 ton axles currently in my shop.
All that experience and you still put sleeves?

Are you affiliated with northridge in some way? You are acting just like they did when they called. Not professional at all.
It's actually you that is acting unprofessional.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:47 AM

FYI, the EXACT wording on their invoice says "dana 30/44 axle sleeve kit". The instructions say "dana30/44 axle sleeve kit". That is EXACT wording. That wording would make one assume it fits both, correct? Why would I think that its not a dana 44 axle sleeve kit? Do you run the part numbers of everything you receive to make sure its correct? I will grab a link to the instructions so you can see for yourself.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:51 AM

It's actually you that is acting unprofessional.

im not the professional, im the customer. Customers should be treated with respect.

olram30
06-26-2015, 02:52 AM
im not the professional, im the customer.
YOU still knocked them in too far regardless of them being the right ones or not.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:55 AM

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 02:56 AM

What the hell are you throwing out "professional" for.

I don't want for anyone or represent anyone. I'm asking you to show pictures. If you are telling the truth you should have no problem taking a picture of the box and invoice.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 02:57 AM
Here are the instructions. The invoice says the same.

Instructions are universal to both sleeves, good try though.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:57 AM
YOU still knocked them in too far regardless of them being the right ones or not.

Yeah, following the instructions that said to keep push them in until flush with the stock axle tubes. Do you not follow the instructions when you receive them? Axle seals are made of sheet metal and easy to push out with a sledge hammer and a solid steel tube. Like I said, its a fight getting them in the whole way, you cant tell if its bottomed out on a axle seal or just being stubborn. You have to trust you where sent the correct part and the instructions are correct.

tech180
06-26-2015, 03:14 AM
Instructions are universal to both sleeves, good try though.

You think this is some major conspiracy or something?

It does say dana 30 on it, but it also says dana 44. northridge is 70% at fault and I am 30% at fault for trusting they sent me the correct part and not double checking it. I opened up that parts and laied them out in my shop with the instructions, I dont keep invoices and boxes in there, and dont go and look at a box before installing them. I usually open the box, pick up the literature or instructions and go to work.

With that said, I still wont be buying anything form them again. Rockridege4x4 in Wenatchee kicks ass and will go out of their way for ya. randys ring and pinion rock too and nitro gear and axle kicks ass also. Nice thing about randys and nitro, they stock their stuff instead of drop shipping like other people do and they have always went way out of their way to make sure I am happy and take care of me. Even if it was my mistake, they are still courteous and professional.

With that said, I am done with this thread now, and the mods can lock it. The guys over at the wrangler forums and the JK forums seem to be more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 03:17 AM

It does say dana 30 on it, but it also says dana 44. northridge is 70% at fault and I am 30% at fault for trusting they sent me the correct part and not double checking it. I opened up that parts and laied them out in my shop with the instructions, I dont keep invoices and boxes in there, and dont go and look at a box before installing them. I usually open the box, pick up the literature or instructions and go to work.

With that said, I still wont be buying anything form them again. Rockridege4x4 in Wenatchee kicks ass and will go out of their way for ya. randys ring and pinion rock too and nitro gear and axle kicks ass also. Nice thing about randys and nitro, they stock their stuff instead of drop shipping like other people do and they have always went way out of their way to make sure I am happy and take care of me. Even if it was my mistake, they are still courteous and professional.

With that said, I am done with this thread now, and the mods can lock it. The guys over at the wrangler forums and the JK forums seem to be more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies.
Conspiracy ? No.

Are you full of shit? I bet you have brown eyes.

I'm asking you to prove me wrong with proof and you haven't done it.

tech180
06-26-2015, 03:24 AM

northridge4x4 recommended sleeves (was their idea not mine, I trusted them on that one too). I figured what the heck, its only $100 and might help until my 1tons are built.

Northridge4x4
06-26-2015, 03:24 AM
Man this has gone sideways fast....

I am the one that called you earlier and for cliff notes the call went like this .

First I told you how much I appreciate your business and I asked if you could tell me if the box had the right part number on it and you said it didn't come in a box and I questioned , but you had a lot of parts arrive close together and found the box I totally understand that. I wanted to verify the part number on the box . That's all

I then said " man I wish you would of called us before you hit them in"

And I think I said something along the line about the invoice showing Dana 30.

Fact is we sent you the wrong part. You called your order in and the sales guy put the 30's on the invoice and not the 44's. Totally are bad. No denying that.

We immidiately offered to have you bring it over and we will do what we can to help fix the situation.

I called you once you posted the picture of the tools you were trying to fix it with to tell you again to bring it over. I doubt what you are trying will work and if it does it will take a long long time.

Mistakes happen . We both made a mistake in my opinion. I have installed numerous sets of weld in sleeves and have never had to beat them in hard.

The amount of force it took to get them in should of raised a red flag.

Not trying to be rude just stating my opinion and again I am still willing to help you fix this issue.

At no time during our call did you sound frustrated or did you say I was being rude or anything I actually got off the phone and said man he is a nice guy. Then minutes later you post that I was unprofessional.

David

MTG
06-26-2015, 03:26 AM
This thread is great. So much anger and senselessness.

tech180
06-26-2015, 03:28 AM
Instructions are universal to both sleeves, good try though.[/

Your right, I called them up and ordered dana 30 sleeves for my Rubicon 44 intentionally cause this all ahs been so much fun. I then welded them in place just so I could come on this forum and complain. I also never asked northridge for anything, I just wanted your attention.

Whats your point here? What are you accusing me of? NorthRidge already admitted to sending me the wrong tubes and it was there fault, they even apologized for their mistake. You think this is all fake and I made it up? thats kinda odd.

JAGS
06-26-2015, 03:43 AM

Bummer, you will be missed here. I mean with all 45 of your valuable posts and all. 

You MAY have had a leg to stand on at one point. But you errored in several ways. 1) NOT confirming the part number on this type of product. 2) beating the crap out of them to get them in. 3) as if either wasn't enough, you took a damn welder to them, which basically removed any option for a decent resolution.

North ridge sent the wrong product. Easy fix. You made it so you couldn't just send back the sleeves. That's on you and northridge was still willing to help if you sent them axle.

I couldn't care less if this was northridge, quadratec or jeep parts. The only understanding needed is you made the issue way worse than necessary.

tech180
06-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Man this has gone sideways fast....

I am the one that called you earlier and for cliff notes the call went like this .

First I told you how much I appreciate your business and I asked if you could tell me if the box had the right part number on it and you said it didn't come in a box and I questioned , but you had a lot of parts arrive close together and found the box I totally understand that. I wanted to verify the part number on the box . That's all

I then said " man I wish you would of called us before you hit them in"

And I think I said something along the line about the invoice showing Dana 30.

Fact is we sent you the wrong part. You called your order in and the sales guy put the 30's on the invoice and not the 44's. Totally are bad. No denying that.

We immidiately offered to have you bring it over and we will do what we can to help fix the situation.

I called you once you posted the picture of the tools you were trying to fix it with to tell you again to bring it over. I doubt what you are trying will work and if it does it will take a long long time.

Mistakes happen . We both made a mistake in my opinion. I have installed numerous sets of weld in sleeves and have never had to beat them in hard.

The amount of force it took to get them in should of raised a red flag.

Not trying to be rude just stating my opinion and again I am still willing to help you fix this issue.

At no time during our call did you sound frustrated or did you say I was being rude or anything I actually got off the phone and said man he is a nice guy. Then minutes later you post that I was unprofessional.

David

Instead of calling to say "sorry your having so much hassle because of our mistake" you called to say "Did you look at the invoice where it said dana 30?" "Did you look at the box for dana 30?". You wanted to shift the blame where none of this would have happened if ya just sent the correct sleeves. yes, I trusted you sent me the correct parts. No, I did not double check they where correct. Yes, the instructions AND invoice had dana 30/44 on them. Yes, the box had a label that said dana 30, but it was under a shipping label. Does is really make any difference what the box said anyways? Looks worse for you that you shipped it even though it said dana 30. You dont double check your labels before sending them to your customers? You want me to double check before installing them.

If you where calling cause you cared about your customer it would have been fine, but I felt you only wanted to call with the soul intention of shifting blame instead of swallowing your pride like a "professional" should do. I am a business owner myself and have to do this all the time. I never even asked you for anything. Just wanted to see if you had advice and tell ya what happened. Only thing I put on the forums is that you sent me the wrong part and I was frustrated, wouldn't you be in my situation?

It got out of hand cause I fell victim to the forum trolls pushing my buttons. Must never feed the trolls.

tech180
06-26-2015, 03:45 AM
[QUOTE=tech180;537767]

Your right, I called them up and ordered dana 30 sleeves for my Rubicon 44 intentionally cause this all ahs been so much fun. I then welded them in place just so I could come on this forum and complain. I also never asked northridge for anything, I just wanted your attention.

Whats your point here? What are you accusing me of? NorthRidge already admitted to sending me the wrong tubes and it was there fault, they even apologized for their mistake. You think this is all fake and I made it up? thats kinda odd.

You must be a super cool dude to have 5000 + posts. Glad to see new comers are so welcome here.

There I go feeding the trolls again, arg.

Northridge4x4
06-26-2015, 03:47 AM
I am sorry you took it that way wasn't my intent .

And yes I would be frustrated also

JAGS
06-26-2015, 03:53 AM
Instead of calling to say "sorry your having so much hassle because of our mistake" you called to say "Did you look at the invoice where it said dana 30?" "Did you look at the box for dana 30?". You wanted to shift the blame where none of this would have happened if ya just sent the correct sleeves. yes, I trusted you sent me the correct parts. No, I did not double check they where correct. Yes, the instructions AND invoice had dana 30/44 on them. Yes, the box had a label that said dana 30, but it was under a shipping label. Does is really make any difference what the box said anyways? Looks worse for you that you shipped it even though it said dana 30. You dont double check your labels before sending them to your customers? You want me to double check before installing them.

If you where calling cause you cared about your customer it would have been fine, but I felt you only wanted to call with the soul intention of shifting blame instead of swallowing your pride like a "professional" should do. I am a business owner myself and have to do this all the time. I never even asked you for anything. Just wanted to see if you had advice and tell ya what happened. Only thing I put on the forums is that you sent me the wrong part and I was frustrated, wouldn't you be in my situation?

It got out of hand cause I fell victim to the forum trolls pushing my buttons. Must never feed the trolls.

Funny, you started this thread to complain and try to troll a vendor. All we did was call you out on your more than 50% of the blame. Besides, thought you were gone from this place. Infamous last words. 😕

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 03:53 AM

Do you have to deal with customers that don't take personal responsibility for their own actions? Then go flame your company on the Internet after you still offer them a solution to their problem.

Then they continue go on and on about how they are the victim of this mean guy on the phone and he was being unprofessional?

sean.m.adams33
06-26-2015, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=tech180;537781]

You must be a super cool dude to have 5000 + posts. Glad to see new comers are so welcome here.

There I go feeding the trolls again, arg.

I'm lost. You quoted yourself. Northridge still wants to make it right. I'm sure they would be willing to work with you on the timeline as it is your daily driver. Seems like they are pretty fair. And that's coming from a non northridge groupie as I think I've maybe ordered a $100 worth of stuff from them one time.

tech180
06-26-2015, 04:07 AM
Do you have to deal with customers that don't take personal responsibility for their own actions? Then go flame your company on the Internet after you still offer them a solution to their problem.

Then they continue go on and on about how they are the victim of this mean guy on the phone and he was being unprofessional?

Funny thing is all I said is northridge sent me the wrong sleeve and I am frustrated. How did it get you so fired up man? I think you nee to breath in and breath out, drink a beer and say "Its just a message forum" 3 times.

this has all been fun guys, but feel like its just a troll fest now. I was really hoping to do some wheelin with ya all some time this summer, but not sure I would feel comfortable or fit in with this group (Not a fan of drama).

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Funny thing is all I said is northridge sent me the wrong sleeve and I am frustrated. How did it get you so fired up man? I think you nee to breath in and breath out, drink a beer and say "Its just a message forum" 3 times.

this has all been fun guys, but feel like its just a troll fest now. I was really hoping to do some wheelin with ya all some time this summer, but not sure I would feel comfortable or fit in with this group (Not a fan of drama).
Are you sure your not a politician? You sure the hell know how to avoid answering questions. Still waiting on some photos ..

Btw
This was drama? Please put on thicker skin and maybe change your panties.

tech180
06-26-2015, 04:17 AM
Are you sure your not a politician? You sure the hell know how to avoid answering questions. Still waiting on some photos ..

Btw
This was drama? Please put on thicker skin and maybe change your panties.

Dude, read back a couple posts. Northridge already admitted they sent the wrong tubes.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 04:30 AM
Dude, read back a couple posts. Northridge already admitted they sent the wrong tubes.

That wasn't my point was it😉

JAGS
06-26-2015, 04:35 AM

With a slip that said as much, you just didn't see it. You're the one that installed AND hammered them in AND welded them.

So it is not lost, again, you started this thread before obtaining all the facts and doing some research so you were the one trolling a vendor.

No pitty parties given for a brain fart. Sucks it happened to you. But a big portion of your current troubles is solely on you.

07JKSahara
06-26-2015, 05:18 AM
You're not going to get sympathy from me. I emailed David at 6:00 am one time, he personally replied 3 times before 7. Fixed my issue and put me in touch with his sales guy. Class act, I have no reason to doubt they went above and beyond. My 2 cents but they'll always get my business.

tech180
06-26-2015, 07:18 AM
You're not going to get sympathy from me. I emailed David at 6:00 am one time, he personally replied 3 times before 7. Fixed my issue and put me in touch with his sales guy. Class act, I have no reason to doubt they went above and beyond. My 2 cents but they'll always get my business.

good, i dont want it. I ordered $5000 in stuff from them in the last month and everything was good. If I was going to make some shit up, was looking for some hand out or just wanted to complain, it would have been about the $2500 evo long arm, or the $1500 bead lock wheels, or the evo steering kit that I orderd from them, not some $100 sleeves. Come one people, stop trying to pick a fight with the new guy just cause I tell the truth about stuff.

fact, they always came through and have been good to me except for this one time.
Fact, they fucked up and sent me the wrong sleeves, which caused a nightmare for me.
fact, they made a unprofessional call to me.

I dont need anything from you guys, all I wanted was some advice on fixing my problem relate to the axle sleeves. I dont care about your opinions on north ridge, I dont want them to give me anything for free. as a matter of fact, I just got done fixing the axle myself not to long ago.

tech180
06-26-2015, 07:23 AM
That wasn't my point was it

Dude, just say why? I dont understand what you want to see on the invoice? Why would I take the time to go dig through boxes and find it, take a picture of it, edit it in photo shop (To get my address off it) and them post it on here. Your kind of a dick and not really worth the time and effort.

JAGS
06-26-2015, 08:50 AM
good, i dont want it. I ordered $5000 in stuff from them in the last month and everything was good. If I was going to make some shit up, was looking for some hand out or just wanted to complain, it would have been about the $2500 evo long arm, or the $1500 bead lock wheels, or the evo steering kit that I orderd from them, not some $100 sleeves. Come one people, stop trying to pick a fight with the new guy just cause I tell the truth about stuff.

fact, they always came through and have been good to me except for this one time.
Fact, they fucked up and sent me the wrong sleeves, which caused a nightmare for me.
fact, they made a unprofessional call to me.

I dont need anything from you guys, all I wanted was some advice on fixing my problem relate to the axle sleeves. I dont care about your opinions on north ridge, I dont want them to give me anything for free. as a matter of fact, I just got done fixing the axle myself not to long ago.
Seems you have forgotten your own moral of the story....

Moral of this story is check your sleeves before installing them! Don't trust they sent you the correct one.
This is true before installing anything. Whether it be a ceiling fan or axle sleeves. Check before installing.....always.

Dude, just say why? I dont understand what you want to see on the invoice? Why would I take the time to go dig through boxes and find it, take a picture of it, edit it in photo shop (To get my address off it) and them post it on here. Your kind of a dick and not really worth the time and effort.

The point is, you didn't see all the paperwork sent to you. It was there, you just didn't take the time read it first. That's now the moral of this thread. We're not dicks, just because you skipped the first step when inventorying an order. Let this be a good lesson for you and others.

BTW, you're now in this "fix" over $500, 4 days and gas money. Not to mention the rate you're going, you'll permanently jack the axle tubes. Seems like you should have taken N4x4 up on the offer and tried to expedite repair with them. Prob could have had back to you in a week or two.

tech180
06-26-2015, 09:25 AM
diseasesdoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Blue-waffles.jpg

mds22
06-26-2015, 09:49 AM
I'm not sure what the problem is at this point? Everyone understands what happened. NR sent the wrong thing, it happens. You didn't check before installing like you should always do(as mentioned before: on anything), it happens. But I'm sure you can see that it's your responsibility to check that before ruining the part. So are you just ranting because you are out 500 ( I understand, I'd be pissed too. But I'd also understand that I'm as much to blame as anyone ) or are you looking for a fix??
My experience is with ANYTHING it is normally easier/cheaper/better to scrap it and start over than try to fix a fuck up.

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Where I come from we pretty much call you type of people dick heads. But in person, most people are not a dick to my face.

How dare you call jags a dick head. Rather rude don't you think?

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:13 AM
Seems you have forgotten your own moral of the story....

This is true before installing anything. Whether it be a ceiling fan or axle sleeves. Check before installing.....always.

The point is, you didn't see all the paperwork sent to you. It was there, you just didn't take the time read it first. That's now the moral of this thread. We're not dicks, just because you skipped the first step when inventorying an order. Let this be a good lesson for you and others.

BTW, you're now in this "fix" over $500, 4 days and gas money. Not to mention the rate you're going, you'll permanently jack the axle tubes. Seems like you should have taken N4x4 up on the offer and tried to expedite repair with them. Prob could have had back to you in a week or two.

Where I come from we pretty much call you type of people dick heads. But in person, most people are not a dick to my face.

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:15 AM
I call it as I see it. When your an ass to someone f9r no reason your a dick head in my book.

So now you're going to go around calling everyone here a dick head because you fucked up your axle? Have you tried calling synergy? What did they tell you?

thardy
06-26-2015, 10:21 AM
So now you're going to go around calling everyone here a dick head because you fucked up your axle? Have you tried calling synergy? What did they tell you?

Even if he did call Synergy, he wouldn't like what they had to say. Northridge offered to fix his axle because of their error and that wasn't good enough.

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Even if he did call Synergy, he wouldn't like what they had to say. Northridge offered to fix his axle because of their error and that wasn't good enough.

I'm betting synergy told them to check parts before installing.

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:33 AM

Synergy was cool. Very nice guys to deal with and i highly recommend them. They where sympathetic to my situation and wanted to help fix northridges mistake and actually asked me to call them back to let them know how I was treated by them. They said they have seen this before.

I'm not calling everyone a dick head, just a,couple guys who are acting like one.

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Synergy was cool. Very nice guys to deal with and i highly recommend them. They where sympathetic to my situation and wanted to help fix northridges mistake and actually asked me to call them back to let them know how I was treated by them. They said they have seen this before.

Did they tell you to check parts before installing?

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:35 AM

Nope, they where upset I was sent the wrong parts and have seen this before.

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:39 AM

Who said it wasent good enough? You guys are suck drama queens it's funny. You are now making stuff up. This is funny.

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:41 AM

Really? Seems like your pitty threads at every other forum seem to say the same thing, even synergy said you should check shit before. Nice try.

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:42 AM

Nope, they where sypathetic to what i was going through and where very good guys to talk too, I highly recommend synergy. They want me to call them back to tell them how northridge fixed the situation, or didnt. Like I said, they have seen this before they said.

mds22
06-26-2015, 10:44 AM

Regardless of what they said, I bet you check them before you try to install them. LOL

Seriously, I hope you get it worked out for as little out of pocket cost as possible. I don't wish problems on anyone regardless of fault. Well... Maybe the guy who try to sell his free 37s after backing out of JKX, fuck him.

tech180
06-26-2015, 10:51 AM
Really? Seems like your pitty threads at every other forum seem to say the same thing, even synergy said you should check shit before. Nice try.

Haha your so funny man. If you read back I belive I already said "moral of the story is check your parts before installing". Come on, what else ya got dick head. Yeah, your a dick head, you like to be an ass for no reason. I will see ya on the trail and you can come be a disrespectfull dick to my face, I dare ya. Fyi, my 4x4 group is not a bunch of yuppies in their expinsive jeeps. I should be at moab, rubicon and sevral other trails at some point, look for me, I'm sure we will see echother. I will bring my invoice and you can come ask to see it ;-)

olram30
06-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Sweet, I just got my first ass kicking threat!

thardy
06-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Who said it wasent good enough? You guys are suck drama queens it's funny. You are now making stuff up. This is funny.

You did, but why go into that? You asked for our opinions on how to fix your situation and you didn't like our suggestions to take up Northridge on their offer. Not sure how that makes us the "drama queens."

tech180
06-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Sweet, I just got my first ass kicking threat!

Thats not a threat, was more an invitation to see if ya have balls to be a dick to someones face is all.

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Thats not a threat, was more an invitation to see if ya have balls to be a dick to someones face is all.

Yeah, I'm a dick besides the internet. If we ever do run into each other, my jeep will be the one with a front axle.

MR.Ty
06-26-2015, 11:05 AM

Regardless of who has balls and who doesn't, you still don't have a functional daily driver. Why are you still on here and not figuring out how to fix that? :thinking:

Hell you said you have "tons" at your shop. Get a uhaul and go get them....

Are you the owner of the shop?

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:09 AM
Can make it to moab, but can't take axles to northridge in the same state. Makes sense to me.

MR.Ty
06-26-2015, 11:25 AM

Seriously though, don't you have something more productive that you could be doing....?

tech180
06-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I'm a dick besides the internet. If we ever do run into each other, my jeep will be the one with a front axle.

Cool. Mine will be the 4 linked/coiled YJ with a 496 big block, built 1tons and a TH400/NWFab blackbox doubler, full hydro on 44s, or my 1ton k5 with the 396 stroker motor on 44s, th400 with 203/205 double. All built, fabbed and welded by myself. Did you do the work on your jeep or did ya pay someone to do it for ya? I bet your one of those yuppies that buys an already built by a company axle and also drops your jeep off at a shop to have your suspension installed for you and then talks about how much you know about building 4x4s. Where im from we work on our own junk and beat the snot out of it any chance we get. I think you guys came and played once in our neck of the woods with one of our local clubs here in Moses Lake, so you should get an idea how we roll.

Yeah, I'm a dick

Hey, we agree on something!

tech180
06-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Can make it to moab, but can't take axles to northridge in the same state. Makes sense to me.

Seriously? I already fixed my axle. Why would I send it out and wait for who knows how long to get it back when its something I can fix myself? To lazy to do your own work?

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Seriously though, don't you have something more productive that you could be doing....?

Yeah, I'd keep grinding instead of looking at my profile.

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Cool. Mine will be the 4 linked/coiled YJ with a 496 big block, built 1tons and a TH400/NWFab blackbox doubler, full hydro on 44s, or my 1ton k5 with the 396 stroker motor on 44s, th400 with 203/205 double. All built, fabbed and welded by myself. Did you do the work on your jeep or did ya pay someone to do it for ya? I bet your one of those yuppies that buys an already built by a company axle and also drops your jeep off at a shop to have your suspension installed for you and then talks about how much you know about building 4x4s. Where im from we work on our own junk and beat the snot out of it any chance we get. I think you guys came and played once in our neck of the woods with one of our local clubs here in Moses Lake, so you should get an idea how we roll.

You got me pegged, never touched anything on my jeep. Bought not built. I wish I had your install skills. Wouldn't want to mess up my jeep by touching it.

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Seriously? I already fixed my axle. Why would I send it out and wait for who knows how long to get it back when its something I can fix myself? To lazy to do your own work?

Glad it's good as new.
Yes, I'm too lazy and have no knowledge on jeeps. I wish I had your skills on wrenching. I wouldn't want to get grease under my nails.

tech180
06-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Regardless of who has balls and who doesn't, you still don't have a functional daily driver. Why are you still on here and not figuring out how to fix that? :thinking:

Hell you said you have "tons" at your shop. Get a uhaul and go get them....

Are you the owner of the shop?

ye,s I own the shop. The axles I have there are all kingpin dodge dana 60s, they have the incorrect drop for a jeep and there is not much space on a dodge 60 pasenger side axle tube for a coil setup. I am waiting on some super duty axles and need to order the blue torch brackets, that will be the axle I build for the JK.

Here is an axle I built up the other day thats sitting in my shop and two of my rigs im working on (Notice the big block im building also), that bolth have locked king pin dana 60s nuder them also.

tech180
06-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I'd keep grinding instead of looking at my profile.

I was trying to find a picture of your jeep and you so I know who to look for on the trail.

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:56 AM
I was trying to find a picture of your jeep and you so I know who to look for on the trail.

Cool, I got a stalker now.

olram30
06-26-2015, 11:59 AM
ye,s I own the shop. The axles I have there are all kingpin dodge dana 60s, they have the incorrect drop for a jeep and there is not much space on a dodge 60 pasenger side axle tube for a coil setup. I am waiting on some super duty axles and need to order the blue torch brackets, that will be the axle I build for the JK.

Here is an axle I built up the other day thats sitting in my shop and two of my rigs im working on (Notice the big block im building also), that bolth have locked king pin dana 60s nuder them also.

So you're the owner of a fab shop that works on jeeps. Give me one reason why we shouldn't can you. You know it's against the rules for a shop to be on here posting. I kinda want to keep you around so people can see your quality axle work.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Cool, I got a stalker now.

Didnt you have to look at my profile to know I was looking at your profile? Staking you, no, I just wanted to know what ya looked like so when I bump into ya mr tough guy can explain all this to me in person ;-)

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Didnt you have to look at my profile to know I was looking at your profile? Staking you, no, I just wanted to know what ya looked like so when I bump into ya mr tough guy can explain all this to me in person ;-)

Cool, more threats.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:05 PM
So you're the owner of a fab shop that works on jeeps. Give me one reason why we shouldn't can you. You know it's against the rules for a shop to be on here posting. I kinda want to keep you around so people can see your quality axle work.

Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with an artec truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Cool, more threats.

no threats, just think it will be funny to see how your balls shrink when your talking face to face with someone.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:08 PM
Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with an artec truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker.

But still managed to screw up sleeves. Yes, I'm a wanabe. Not sure what that means, but if you say so.
Again, shops that work on jeeps can't be on here. Against the rules.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:16 PM
But still managed to screw up sleeves. Yes, I'm a wanabe. Not sure what that means, but if you say so.
Again, shops that work on jeeps can't be on here. Against the rules.

cool, ban me then. My shop is a private shop and not a business.

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
So you own a shop.

Don't have the buying power to order direct from Synergy

Don't read invoices

Fuck up the install

Post pictures on what you should do

If it's already fixed,

what's the point in this thread? To make Northridge look bad?

The only thing this thread is done is make people wonder what shop you own so they don't go there.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
cool, ban me then. My shop is a private shop and not a business.

No need to ban you, that way people can see what kind of work you do. Need I remind you you started this by calling members here "dick heads" , if me sticking up for fellow members makes me a bad guy, so be it.
Or you can just go away and not post anymore if you don't like it here.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:24 PM
No need to ban you, that way people can see what kind of work you do. Need I remind you you started this by calling members here "dick heads" , if me sticking up for fellow members makes me a bad guy, so be it.
Or you can just go away and not post anymore if you don't like it here.

Not all the members, Just called you and a couple others dick heads. Everyone else seems cool.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Not all the members, Just called you and a couple others dick heads. Everyone else seems cool.

Cool, so I'm a dick head for sticking up for fellow members.

cozdude
06-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Holy fuck this dumb fuck is still ranting about how he can't read an invoice!? Take your shitty reading skills and just go already.

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Holy fuck this dumb fuck is still ranting about how he can't read an invoice!? Take your shitty reading skills and just go already.

Watch out, he'll look at your profile, then make threats. Maybe call you a wanabe also. I've seen it happen.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:31 PM
So you own a shop.

Don't have the buying power to order direct from Synergy

Don't read invoices

Fuck up the install

Post pictures on what you should do

If it's already fixed,

what's the point in this thread? To make Northridge look bad?

The only thing this thread is done is make people wonder what shop you own so they don't go there.

And here is the other dick head now. I have a private shop.There is no point to this thread now, just cheap entertainment feeding the trolls, seeing how many replies I get from them. So again, waht did I say so bad about northridge? I said they sent me the wrong part and did a unprofessional phone call. what else did I say? I know I said they where good guys for the first $5000 in stuff I purchased and took care of me. Ohhhh, thats right your a troll/dick head that likes to just keep the drama going.

tech180
06-26-2015, 12:35 PM

You gunna say that to my face? remember, we share the same sport, we will cross paths someday, and I am not some yuppie, and have a good memory.

jnabird333
06-26-2015, 12:36 PM
I'm not sure why I'm compelled to respond, but I am...

tech180;

You have to admit it's sort of a rookie move to not verify you have all and the correct parts before you start an install. This said, It's a mistake I've made too. After-all, we are only human. Just remember there are humans on the other side of this equation too. David (Northridge) acknowledged the mistake was made by the person who took your call. It's hardly the guys fault that shipped the box (unless somehow he magically knows you personally, every rig you work on, and recognizes your name and/or address).

My personal experience with NR has been great. I used to buy all my parts via online orders, but have more recently been calling to speak to one sales rep because I enjoy the quick catch up and while I know I'm one out of many customers, he has always made me feel like I'm his only customer. As far as their customer service goes... I have actually had NR (David) step in and try to help me with a warranty issue for something they had nothing to do with. All I can say is WOW!

You have called several people here names. Perhaps it's because you have not been here long enough to get a better feel for everyone's personalities. I like it here because you will know EXACTLY what people think. No sugar coating and rarely sympathy. I have also found the best and most technical responses. If a blunt response and jabbing isn't to your liking you will likely not like it here.

TBH, your posting of your other builds only puts a bad taste in my mouth... It is received as an "I know more than you" thing. Maybe I'm misreading it, but I don't think so. Judging ones knowledge or experience is tough to do when all you have are a few blocks of text on the interwebs. Nonetheless, it happens. For me, I started to question your knowledge when you posted the tools you were using to attempt to correct the issue and mentioned you had to go to a store to get them. Honestly, they seem like fairly common shop tools and consumables that anyone doing the level of builds you list should've already had. I also share David's and other's concerns that you are more likely to add damage to your housing than correct the issue.

I digress, Have you called any drive-line or speed shops to ask about a local machine shop that would be up to the task of milling the tube? In my drag racing days, I had more than one bearing seize into the housing and a machine shop near me was able to mill them out. If they have a machine open or are willing to open one up the set-up would only take an hour or so and the the actual work would be done in a few minutes.

Sorry, I guess I put more than $0.02 into this...

olram30
06-26-2015, 12:37 PM
Told to so coz.

tech180
06-26-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure why I'm compelled to respond, but I am...

tech180;

You have to admit it's sort of a rookie move to not verify you have all and the correct parts before you start an install. This said, It's a mistake I've made too. After-all, we are only human. Just remember there are humans on the other side of this equation too. David (Northridge) acknowledged the mistake was made by the person who took your call. It's hardly the guys fault that shipped the box (unless somehow he magically knows you personally, every rig you work on, and recognizes your name and/or address).

My personal experience with NR has been great. I used to buy all my parts via online orders, but have more recently been calling to speak to one sales rep because I enjoy the quick catch up and while I know I'm one out of many customers, he has always made me feel like I'm his only customer. As far as their customer service goes... I have actually had NR (David) step in and try to help me with a warranty issue for something they had nothing to do with. All I can say is WOW!

You have called several people here names. Perhaps it's because you have not been here long enough to get a better feel for everyone's personalities. I like it here because you will know EXACTLY what people think. No sugar coating and rarely sympathy. I have also found the best and most technical responses. If a blunt response and jabbing isn't to your liking you will likely not like it here.

TBH, your posting of your other builds only puts a bad taste in my mouth... It is received as an "I know more than you" thing. Maybe I'm misreading it, but I don't think so. Judging ones knowledge or experience is tough to do when all you have are a few blocks of text on the interwebs. Nonetheless, it happens. For me, I started to question your knowledge when you posted the tools you were using to attempt to correct the issue and mentioned you had to go to a store to get them. Honestly, they seem like fairly common shop tools and consumables that anyone doing the level of builds you list should've already had. I also share David's and other's concerns that you are more likely to add damage to your housing than correct the issue.

I digress, Have you called any drive-line or speed shops to ask about a local machine shop that would be up to the task of milling the tube? In my drag racing days, I had more than one bearing seize into the housing and a machine shop near me was able to mill them out. If they have a machine open or are willing to open one up the set-up would only take an hour or so and the the actual work would be done in a few minutes.

Sorry, I guess I put more than $0.02 into this...

I can respect your reply, and I fully agree I made a mistake by not checking it was the correct part (If you look back to my 4th post or something I already admitted that). I have to respectfully disagree about the tool I used. the tool I was using was correct for the job, that was a 60 grit flapper wheel designed for cutting down meatal/welds without gouging it, I used it to knock the tube down to paper thing and then moved to a small diamond cut wheel to finish the rest. If I was to use a carbite bit it would have jumped all over the place and made a mess, there was no way jig the axle hosing up in my mill, and using a endmil or a carbite cutter would have just made a mess and killedsome expensive bits. I just watched a teraflex install video for their long arm install and you will notice they use a flapper wheel to knock down all their welds also, I also seen instructions posted by EVO where they where using flapper wheels to knock their welds down too, its a pretty common tool of the trade. I also talked to the guys at faber (Where I get my tools at) and they also though it was the safest and best tool for the job. I am honislty curious what tool you would use? I am always like to learn. The reason I had to go to the store was not cause I didnt have a die grinder, it was that the collection of die grinders I have are way to large to fit inside the axle housing, so I bought a smaller one which ended up still being to large also. As for calling names, I only called the guys being trolls dick heads, cause im sorry they are being dick heads and I will call it as I see it. I am nice to everyone and get along with pretty much anyone, as long as they are respectful, which these guys are not at all. I was raised in the country and raised with respect, but we where also raised to not take shit from no one (I have ended up with many lose teeth and broken noses because of that moral). Treat me good and I will treat you better, treat me bad and I will treat you worse. I wasent trying to say I was smarter then anyone, simply stating I kno a couple things and I am not some dumb ass like the dick heads where trying to make me sound like, and the reason they may have thought that is cause I didnt come in here bragging about how many 4x4s I have built. I keep saying this over and over, but norhtridge was always good to me, liek I said, I order $5000 in parts from them and they delivered on everything, but I am not going to lie and say I felt taken care of on the last order. I felt like their random call was unprofessional, im sorry, not going to change my opinion on that and I am sure no one here will believe me cause they all have had good experiences with them, and thats fine. So with that said, all I have said about northridge is, again, they sent me the wrong parts and made a unprofessional phone call to me. end of story.

With that said, I have been learking around this forum since 2012 and have seen all the videos thats been put out on youtube. There seems to be some pretty cool people here and was hoping to do some wheelin with ya all, but again, there are a few dick heads, and I am not gunna change my ways calling a disrespectful people out like that, so I guess ban me. Thanks for the respectful criticism and being an adult. :thumb:

cozdude
06-26-2015, 01:24 PM
You gunna say that to my face? remember, we share the same sport, we will cross paths someday, and I am not some yuppie, and have a good memory.

Keyboard warrior over here lol yea I would say it to your face. Just go away and stop making yourself look like a bigger moron than you are

piginajeep
06-26-2015, 01:27 PM
So it's ok for you to call it like you see it, but when I do, I'm a trolling dickhead?

Seems to me you don't like being called out for fucking up. It's the truth, it's not trolling.

You fucked up, you won't even admit you didn't read the invoice.

thardy
06-26-2015, 01:30 PM
You should look back through this thread a little more. The people you are calling dick heads simply gave you their opinions on how to resolve your problem. You chose to take their opinion, because you disagreed with it, and turn it into them being dick heads. Yup, that makes sense.

JKAnimal
06-26-2015, 01:43 PM
What made you decide to look UNDER a shipping label, and how is it that the sticker pulled off well enough (without ripping the printed cardboard under it) for you to see D30 printed on the shipping box? Seems kind of odd to me. :crazyeyes:

I'd have thought with all that experience you had you wouldn't rely on Northridge to suggest sleeves.:idontknow:

Anyway the question is probably moot at this point of the thread..

tech180
06-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Keyboard warrior over here lol yea I would say it to your face. Just go away and stop making yourself look like a bigger moron than you are

Any time buddy. Big talk coming from a guy who looks like a chick (Seriously, look at his profile pictures, its funny trying to picture the girly man acting tough). I got your face and your jeep memorized. trust me, I am not a keyboard worrier my friend.

thardy
06-26-2015, 01:51 PM
Any time buddy. Big talk coming from a guy who looks like a chick (Seriously, look at his profile pictures, its funny trying to picture the girly man acting tough). I got your face and your jeep memorized. trust me, I am not a keyboard worrier my friend.

Wow. Just WOW.

MR.Ty
06-26-2015, 01:55 PM

Ok. You've proven you are a badass with your awesome fab skills, wordy responses and excellent Google search skills. Why are you still here?

jnabird333
06-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Since you asked...

First I would've let NR fix it. IF I chose to take it on myself, I would've consulted some local machine shops as I suggested. I work and design the machines they use for a living and know there are ways to setup and mill the tube out. If that didn't pan out, I would've drilled and cut the welds and then attempted sleeve removal. I would not have worked from the differential case by hand with any tool.

I'm confused on the flapper disk rant. I never said it was the wrong tool to knock down welds or sand. But that isn't what you were doing. You were using it to cut, mill, and grind. A painfully slow process and the end product will be inconsistent as the disk conforms too much.

All this said, I acknowledge I wasn't there and I don't know exactly what you are dealing with. It just seems you are stacking negatives and hoping enough of them will turn into a positive.

mds22
06-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Wow... This has escalated.
Don't mind me, I have no dog in this fight, just expressing my satisfaction with the entertainment level.
Please continue if you must...

jnabird333
06-26-2015, 01:59 PM
I honestly was only interested in helping and conversing on this topic. But seeing where this thread is going......

http://youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g?list=FLUBjT_SIZHuIEqyRZxRyiAg

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:00 PM
What made you decide to look UNDER a shipping label, and how is it that the sticker pulled off well enough (without ripping the printed cardboard under it) for you to see D30 printed on the shipping box? Seems kind of odd to me. :crazyeyes:

I'd have thought with all that experience you had you wouldn't rely on Northridge to suggest sleeves.:idontknow:

Anyway the question is probably moot at this point of the thread..

Its a conspiracy! There was no shipping label! I just said that so I could ummmm, I dont know why I would say that. FYI, I was on the phone with northridge and they asked my to look at the lable on the box, which I could only see part of under the shipping label. Again, who gives a shit about the damn label! whats that matter? I already said I should have double checked the label, but northridge should have sent me the correct part too! Seriously, I didnt ask them for anything, I fixed the issue myself and not going to lie and change my story here. Why are you guys flaming me for not checking the lable when northrige didnt check the lable before shipping it to their customer.

cozdude
06-26-2015, 02:01 PM

I was respectful to you until you started being a dick head. Now that you have been disrespectful to me for no reason at all, your a dick head in my book that needs to learn some respect.

Oh you know how to use google to look up my pics! Awesome! Now if only you knew how to use those skills on searching if you got the right parts before you welded them in like a dumb ass we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Ok. You've proven you are a badass with your awesome fab skills, wordy responses and excellent Google search skills. Why are you still here?

google search skills? fab skils? WTH are you going off on now? lol. I change my mind, this forum is fun.

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Oh you know how to use google to look up my pics! Awesome! Now if only you knew how to use those skills on searching if you got the right parts before you welded them in like a dumb ass we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we

no, you uploaded pictures to your profile here.

MR.Ty
06-26-2015, 02:09 PM
google search skills? fab skils? WTH are you going off on now? lol. I change my mind, this forum is fun.

Ah, you are still here. :crazyeyes:

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:10 PM
I honestly was only interested in helping and conversing on this topic. But seeing where this thread is going......

http://youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g?list=FLUBjT_SIZHuIEqyRZxRyiAg

dont blame me. they started it, I am just guilty of feeding into it.

cozdude
06-26-2015, 02:16 PM
no, you uploaded pictures to your profile here.

Lots of pics of my jeep yes but none of me. Nice try tho. Why don't you just go weld some more axle sleeves into the wrong housing.

olram30
06-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Lots of pics of my jeep yes but none of me. Nice try tho. Why don't you just go weld some more axle sleeves into the wrong housing.

Oh shit, you gained a stalker and threats today also?

cozdude
06-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Oh shit, you gained a stalker and threats today also?

Yea I'm just a likable guy I guess

tech180
06-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Since you asked...

First I would've let NR fix it. IF I chose to take it on myself, I would've consulted some local machine shops as I suggested. I work and design the machines they use for a living and know there are ways to setup and mill the tube out. If that didn't pan out, I would've drilled and cut the welds and then attempted sleeve removal. I would not have worked from the differential case by hand with any tool.

I'm confused on the flapper disk rant. I never said it was the wrong tool to knock down welds or sand. But that isn't what you were doing. You were using it to cut, mill, and grind. A painfully slow process and the end product will be inconsistent as the disk conforms too much.

All this said, I acknowledge I wasn't there and I don't know exactly what you are dealing with. It just seems you are stacking negatives and hoping enough of them will turn into a positive.

It was painfully slow no doubt, took hours, but I wanted to do it without damaging anything. Worked out perfect in the end. Got it down thin enough so I could use a skinny diamond cut of wheel. I wish my mill was able to mill an axle out! It may have taken me most of the day to grind it out, but it would have taken longer to ind a machine shop (remember i live in the country), take the axle to them, wait for who knows how long to get it back and then go pick it up. I did consider drilling out all the welds, however remember you would have to drill the housing our larger then the original 1/2" to account for weld penetration, your talking about some large ass holes all over your axle that will then need to be filled again! I would have also had to grind down the weld on the outside of the tube too. I do see your point about a machinist, that's always the best way to go, not the fastest or cheapest but would have for sure been the best.

What machine do you build? I own and operate some CNC mills, lathes and a 4x8 plasma table and always looking for advice on them.

olram30
06-26-2015, 02:31 PM
True story, I ordered spring retainers for my rear springs from Amazon, instead they sent me a track bar bracket for a xj.
Wrong part they sent me, but I'm going to pound this bitch in and weld it on my rear springs. Then maybe make a thread how Amazon caused this "nightmare".

JAGS
06-26-2015, 02:44 PM
This guy calling me a dick head has to be funniest thing ever. Anyone here who knows me on this forum or in person is laughing out loud.

Piginajeep on the other hand. 😉😉

All I did in any of my post was restate the OPs own words and/or the process he took in making and posting to this thread.

It's just weird in that now I don't know how to carry on with this new tough guy moniker. 😂😂😂

xkid
06-26-2015, 02:51 PM
If Northridge said bring it over, I would be gone in no time.

jedg
06-26-2015, 02:53 PM
If Northridge said bring it over, I would be gone in no time.

^^ yup... when consider the risk involved.

EDIT - not to mention how great they are to work with.

mds22
06-26-2015, 02:57 PM
True story, I ordered spring retainers for my rear springs from Amazon, instead they sent me a track bar bracket for a xj.
Wrong part they sent me, but I'm going to pound this bitch in and weld it on my rear springs. Then maybe make a thread how Amazon caused this "nightmare".

I literally laughed so loud my wife asked what the hell is going on....

ttfhell
06-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Haha your so funny man. If you read back I belive I already said "moral of the story is check your parts before installing". Come on, what else ya got dick head. Yeah, your a dick head, you like to be an ass for no reason. I will see ya on the trail and you can come be a disrespectfull dick to my face, I dare ya. Fyi, my 4x4 group is not a bunch of yuppies in their expinsive jeeps. I should be at moab, rubicon and sevral other trails at some point, look for me, I'm sure we will see echother. I will bring my invoice and you can come ask to see it ;-)

150647 I double dog dare you! Lol.

ttfhell
06-26-2015, 03:06 PM

Insert pic of your dick here...Fact of life- Anyone that has to list all of their accomplishments and say how much of a badass they are never is. That looks like a lot of packing lists btw. Must have been a challenge to get right.

ttfhell
06-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with a truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker.

All I see is a bunch of shit on the floor. Looks like my room when I was about 6. Way to represent your shop lol.

olram30
06-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Wait for it........

utiadam
06-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Northridge did check the label and sent what was billed out. The person you ordered with over the phone entered in D30 by mistake. David at Northridge pointed that out.

Jtmw
06-26-2015, 03:41 PM

This could be the greatest post I've ever read.

wayoflife
06-26-2015, 04:01 PM

:cheesy: Okay, this really was pretty damn funny - thanks for the good laugh :crazyeyes:

olram30
06-26-2015, 04:19 PM
F my life! Just got off the phone with Amazon, they said they would take care of it and exchange it, but here's the kicker. I have to print out a shipping label and mail it back. Two things wrong here, I live in a small town and I don't own a printer. Thanks Amazon. I just wedged it between the perch and spring. Hitting with a flap wheel as we speak. I know you guys keep saying to send it back, but you're all a bunch of dick heads.

MTG
06-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Where im from we work on our own junk and beat the snot out of it any chance we get.

Sounds like you country boys have all sorts of fun together. ;

mudmobeeler
06-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Sounds like you country boys have all sorts of fun together. ;

Hey now. Not all of us country boys are that way. 😁

tech180
06-27-2015, 12:01 AM
man, I thought you guys where going to be some OK guys, I guessed wrong.

You guys really need to learn to shut your trap and be respectful, specially when you dont know who you talking to and who they are affiliated with. There are some pissed off people now.

If a mod sees this can you please delete this thread ASAP. Seriously, delete it now before stuff gets out of control.

Grubbicon
06-27-2015, 12:06 AM

You guys really need to learn to shut your trap and be respectful, specially when you dont know who you talking to and who they are affiliated with. There are some pissed off people now.

If a mod sees this can you please delete this thread ASAP. Seriously, delete it now before stuff gets out of control.

Great thing about WAYALIFE is the mods wont delete things. There will always be your record here.

ttfhell
06-27-2015, 12:07 AM

I think I just shit myself.

thardy
06-27-2015, 12:08 AM

Wow! Still at this huh? So who's all pissed off? I call empty threats once again.

thardy
06-27-2015, 12:09 AM

You should probably look at cleaning that up. Just a suggestion. :cheesy:

MR.Ty
06-27-2015, 12:10 AM

Welcome to WAL!

cozdude
06-27-2015, 12:12 AM

:cheesy: :cheesy: man you crack me up

tech180
06-27-2015, 12:14 AM
Great thing about WAYALIFE is the mods wont delete things. There will always be your record here.

Its not me I am concerned about. I just dont want this to get out of control (From fake internet stuff to real life bikers confronting you). Its really for the best and I which the mods would trust me on this. Its not me that looks bad here anyways.

MR.Ty
06-27-2015, 12:16 AM
Its not me I am concerned about. I just dont want this to get out of control (From fake internet stuff to real life bikers confronting you). Its really for the best and I which the mods would trust me on this. Its not me that looks bad here anyways.

The best way for this to stop is for you to go away.....

thardy
06-27-2015, 12:16 AM

Really? You're not the one that looks bad here? You don't have much common sense do you?

wayoflife
06-27-2015, 12:25 AM
:cheesy: For the love of god, is this thread STILL going on???

With that said, I am done with this thread now, and the mods can lock it.

With that said, nothing is making this thread continue other than you still posting up on it. I am the owner of this site and I will NOT lock or delete it.

The guys over at the wrangler forums and the JK forums seem to be more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies.

Then perhaps you should spend more of your time over there. :naw:

ttfhell
06-27-2015, 12:25 AM

Lol! Who looks bad? You were calling guys dickheads hinting at violence and then saying we should be respectful. Now your vague biker boy threats literally make you come off as a child. Well that and your English.

Please don't threaten me. I would have to tell my big brother about you. I don't want to be responsible for that.

JAGS
06-27-2015, 12:31 AM
The best way for this to stop is for you to go away.....

He said he was gone a long time ago. See post 62 below where he said he was done. He's posted A LOT of detailed info since. We didn't start this thread or post any details of the repeated errors and attempted fixes. Yet somehow we are the bad guys. :thinking:

It's OK I guess, I kind of like the guy now. He called me an internet badass dickhead. I feel almost invincible. :crazyeyes:

Edit** WOL captured the same quote...LOL

tech180
06-27-2015, 12:38 AM
:cheesy: For the love of god, is this thread STILL going on???

With that said, nothing is making this thread continue other than you still posting up on it. I am the owner of this site and I will NOT lock or delete it.

Then perhaps you should spend more of your time over there. :naw:

I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink. You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

piginajeep
06-27-2015, 12:41 AM
I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink. You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

So I take it that's a no, on showing pictures of the invoice and box?

10frank9
06-27-2015, 12:42 AM

150749..... Seriously?

cozdude

Wait you mean to tell me that there are other jeep forums out there and that people talk shit about Wayalife and this forum!?! :shock:

ttfhell

150747 Moses Lake Dunes Crew!

MR.Ty

Lol! We've been banned from some dunes? That is hilarious!

JAGS
06-27-2015, 12:43 AM

And yet you joined this forum with this pre-known information and thought what exactly of us all? Come on man, now your true colors are coming out. None of us called you names or made threats. Now you start dropping F bombs and you've already called a bunch of us Dickheads for really no reason other than we re-stated your own facts.

ttfhell
06-27-2015, 12:43 AM
So I take it that's a no, on showing pictures of the invoice and box?

Solid maybe. 150752

wayoflife
06-27-2015, 12:49 AM
I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink.

:cheesy: wow, all that and just because I said I would not lock or delete this thread and suggested you spend more of your time on competing forums that you felt were "more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies." :crazyeyes:

You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

Well, that may all be true but it is you who chose to be on my forum and is still posting away - you know, the one that everyone talks shit about on all the other forums. Just sayin.

Sharkey
06-27-2015, 01:14 AM
Northridge groupies? I just spit my drink out through my nose. That's a funny one.

IF you were sent the wrong thing (and that is certainly possible because shit like that happens and pisses me off)...that sucks.

BUT, you didn't take the time to inventory your parts before installing. You FORCED a "square peg into a round hole"; then you further f'ed it up by OVER-INSTALLING the sleeve; then you made your f-up permanent by WELDING something together that you knew wasn't installed correctly.

I may not be a NR4x4 fan, but I am a straight shooter and this one is all on you. NR4x4's error (if there was one), ended at your door and could have been remedied there.

You took what should have been just a graze to the testicles and turned it into a sex-change. Go away, don't come back.

Petthefish
06-27-2015, 01:50 AM
lol someone got his panties in a bunch lol

http://t.qkme.me/3qfl2w.jpg

Hargy
06-27-2015, 01:59 AM
Why can't we all just get along. You guys need to do a group hug or something.

thardy
06-27-2015, 02:02 AM
Why can't we all just get along. You guys need to do a group hug or something.

There's a kumbaya thread specifically for that. Sometimes it's suggested for people to go take a visit and chill out.

MedixJK
06-27-2015, 02:09 AM
There's a kumbaya thread specifically for that. Sometimes it's suggested for people to go take a visit and chill out.
Bahaha. Thats what i was gonna say. Shit, i go away for one weekend and this is what ive been missing? Lol definately entertaining and mind numbingly dumb. Another guy who hates us, but wont leave. Gimmie a break.

thardy
06-27-2015, 02:13 AM
Bahaha. Thats what i was gonna say. Shit, i go away for one weekend and this is what ive been missing? Lol definately entertaining and mind numbingly dumb. Another guy who hates us, but wont leave. Gimmie a break.

He just wanted to make sure you had something to come back to that let you know things haven't changed while you were gone.

Robar
06-27-2015, 02:14 AM
On the bright side of things, today, the SCOTUS ruled that you can marry yourself.

Hot94Z28
06-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Yep was about time, one of these come about once a week.

Hot94Z28
06-27-2015, 03:02 AM
I do like how this guy claims he is not responsible for what happens when a certain biker gang finds out and don't come play in my sandbox anymore, that was funny

OscarMike2.0
06-27-2015, 03:04 AM

Thought this meme needed to be added

JayKay
06-27-2015, 03:12 AM

150782...all I could think of when I read this

MedixJK
06-27-2015, 03:13 AM
This pretty well sums it up...

tech180
06-27-2015, 03:25 AM
Wow! Still at this huh? So who's all pissed off? I call empty threats once again.

Guess you will just have to wait and see.

ttfhell
06-27-2015, 03:29 AM
Guess you will just have to wait and see.

Dude are you seriously fucking retarded? Any 1%er I know would laugh their ass off at someone using their rep on a jeep forum to intimidate someone. Way to rep your shop by the way. Maybe people will see your early posts asking for advice. Solid marketing.

tech180
06-27-2015, 03:31 AM
Dude are you seriously fucking retarded? Any 1%er I know would laugh their ass off at someone using their rep on a jeep forum to intimidate someone. Way to rep your shop by the way. Maybe people will see your early posts asking for advice. Solid marketing.

I don't even know a 1% is. Something related to biker guys?

Sharkey
06-27-2015, 03:34 AM
Just leave. There is no reason for you to be here.

You are looking for sympathy but you aren't going to get it. Man up, accept that you made some really bad decisions, and just leave.

Sharkey
06-27-2015, 03:36 AM

Why am I not surprised. :thinking:

OscarMike2.0
06-27-2015, 03:38 AM

Yes he seriously is fucking retarded because anyone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend knows what the term "1%er" means.. Which then makes me think hes talking out of his ass about spending even half of that.

sean.m.adams33
06-27-2015, 03:40 AM
Yes he seriously is fucking retarded because anyone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend knows what the term "1%er" means.. Which then makes me think hes talking out of his ass about spending even half of that.

I think they're talking about the other 1%ers. Not the rich guys....

JayKay
06-27-2015, 03:41 AM

Shoulda spent some of those thousands on a more practical DD

tech180
06-27-2015, 03:42 AM

I have no idea,what this 1%er is? Is that those big guys on those harley Davidsons? Please tell me?

OverlanderJK
06-27-2015, 03:43 AM

Lol. ^^this

OscarMike2.0
06-27-2015, 03:45 AM
Lol. ^^this

Ya I should have read the previous posts before I said something :doh:

tech180
06-27-2015, 03:50 AM

Yeah caught me! Man, it sucks being a rich biker. I wish I could be poor, and you guys would teach me about these 1%s. I have always dreamed about being a poor biker guy some day, but I guess I need to learn to ride a motorcycle first. I was thinking about a honda, isent that,what those bike guys ride? How poor do you have to be to be a 1%?

Hot94Z28
06-27-2015, 03:51 AM
Meme time

sean.m.adams33
06-27-2015, 03:52 AM
Yeah caught me! Man, it sucks being a rich biker. I wish I could be poor, and you guys would teach me about these 1%s. I have always dreamed about being a poor biker guy some day, but I guess I need to learn to ride a motorcycle first. I was thinking about a honda, isent that,what those bike guys ride? How poor do you have to be to be a 1%?

Sorry Sonny, wasn't implying that the other 1%s were poor, just clarifying for oscarmike that he might be confused.

JAGS
06-27-2015, 03:54 AM
I have no idea,what this 1%er is? Is that those big guys on those harley Davidsons? Please tell me?

Thought you were a badass biker and getting your gang after us. Even I was able to figure out what was meant. Vroom vroom.

~mr dickhead

Armydog
06-27-2015, 03:56 AM
More popcorn please........

tech180
06-27-2015, 04:01 AM
Thought you were a badass biker and getting your gang after us. Even I was able to figure out what was meant. Vroom vroom.

~mr dickhead

No, I don't even know how to ride a motorcycle.

piginajeep
06-27-2015, 04:04 AM
No, I don't even know how to ride a motorcycle.

Since your back, did you take those pics yet?

Or should I assume you still have brown eyes?

H8ROADS
06-27-2015, 04:24 AM
On the bright side of things, today, the SCOTUS ruled that you can marry yourself.

Nominating this for post of the year. In other news, Robar still exists!

tobias lopez
06-27-2015, 05:53 AM

Bro!! Thats is a dickhead move!! Show some respect you yuppie. I too know what you look like and have a great memory. Lmao!!

Stegertime
06-27-2015, 06:47 AM

Thought this meme needed to be added

HA HA HA HA HA, this is a good one :cheesy:

10frank9
06-27-2015, 06:50 AM
150816:thinking:

UncensoredAggression
06-27-2015, 06:52 AM
no threats, just think it will be funny to see how your balls shrink when your talking face to face with someone.

So you want your face right up against his balls so you can see them shrink as he talks to someone...that's nasty.

tech180
06-27-2015, 07:00 AM
So you want your face right up against his balls so you can see them shrink as he talks to someone...that's nasty.

Serriously, are you guys adults? Ya just jeep making your cominity look worse and worse.

UncensoredAggression
06-27-2015, 07:09 AM

SHART week has started!

Stegertime
06-27-2015, 07:15 AM
This guy just won't quit! He has 87 posts total, first one was to win free shocks, last 80...this thread.... SERIOUSLEE? (insert Frank's famous meme here) must love the attention:hmm:

Sharkey
06-27-2015, 08:22 AM

I can't believe I just noticed these. Um, all I can say is don't hold your breath.

Brent McCartney
06-27-2015, 01:32 PM
I just laughed my ass off reading this thread.
But I'll just leave this Badd Ass here.

Zstairlessone
06-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Lets see your work, oh wait, your a wanabe who buys all his parts I forgot. I bet you dont even know what your looking at. Thats a shaved 14b with a truss ready for a 4 link setup. It also has a custom dual 1ton caliper brake setup, 513 gears with a Detroit locker. so you truss a 14 bolt, but sleeve a weak front factory 44 on your DD that you are putting an EVO DTD on???

JKAnimal
06-27-2015, 03:39 PM
Northridge groupies? I just spit my drink out through my nose. That's a funny one.

IF you were sent the wrong thing (and that is certainly possible because shit like that happens and pisses me off)...that sucks.

BUT, you didn't take the time to inventory your parts before installing. You FORCED a "square peg into a round hole"; then you further f'ed it up by OVER-INSTALLING the sleeve; then you made your f-up permanent by WELDING something together that you knew wasn't installed correctly.

I may not be a NR4x4 fan, but I am a straight shooter and this one is all on you. NR4x4's error (if there was one), ended at your door and could have been remedied there.

^^^^ this really sums it up!

JAGS
06-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Serriously, are you guys adults? Ya just jeep making your cominity look worse and worse.

The people you are referring to already hate us. We're not trying to win over anyone.

I still don't get how we are looking bad in the first place. You're the one who installed the wrong part. We look bad for pointing out the facts???

What you did was go to all the forums to troll a vender. They already said the order was placed wrong. Installing the part is where stupid started to runith over.

olram30
06-27-2015, 04:00 PM
This guy started handing out ass kicking threats just like Oprah Winfrey used to hand out free stuff on her show.

Robar
06-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Nominating this for post of the year. In other news, Robar still exists!
Yes, I still exist! Thank you for getting it. :doh:

tobias lopez
06-27-2015, 06:00 PM

Lmao coming from the adult making empty threats and calling people dickheads. Pot meet kettle!!

tech180
06-27-2015, 06:10 PM
so you truss a 14 bolt, but sleeve a weak front factory 44 on your DD that you are putting an EVO DTD on???

14b is trusses for welding brackets for a dual triangulated 4 link, sounds like your the one that needs to learn a thing or two if your asking why the 14b has that trus. And like I said, only $100 for the sleeve to beef it up a little sounded fine to me, was northridges recommendation as I was just gunna run the stock axle until my 1 tons where built. You guys are acting like children, it's funny.

MR.Ty
06-27-2015, 06:13 PM
14b is trusses for welding brackets for a dual triangulated 4 link, sounds like your the one that needs to learn a thing or two if your asking why the 14b has that trus. And like I said, only $100 for the sleeve to beef it up a little sounded fine to me, was northridges recommendation as I was just gunna run the stock axle until my 1 tons where built. You guys are acting like children, it's funny.

Oh... It's you again. Come to threaten us some more?

RaulBloodworth
06-27-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm just here so I don't get fined

Brent McCartney
06-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Just surrender.

Hot94Z28
06-27-2015, 06:58 PM
Seems like someone needs a pick me up.

Dean454
06-27-2015, 07:13 PM
I am sorry you took it that way wasn't my intent .

And yes I would be frustrated also

Northridge is one of the best group of guys I've ever purchased from. Obviously I was not in on this conversation but I highly doubt anyone there was rude or unprofessional.

Jackal01
06-27-2015, 07:28 PM
was northridges recommendation as I was just gunna run the stock axle until my 1 tons where built.

Of course they recommended it. They are a business.

tech180
06-27-2015, 08:47 PM
Northridge is one of the best group of guys I've ever purchased from. Obviously I was not in on this conversation but I highly doubt anyone there was rude or unprofessional.

That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

piginajeep
06-27-2015, 08:51 PM
That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the, cheaper and better options.

You are lying about details of paperwork. Why the hell would anyone believe what you have to say.

I'm not sure what's worse, the lying or not taking responsibility for YOUR fuck up

Just go away already.

piginajeep
06-27-2015, 08:54 PM
So you have time to return parts but not time to allow them to fix YOUR fuck up.

wayoflife
06-27-2015, 09:07 PM
That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys.

Funny, you state in your location "Not Here" but clearly, HERE you still are posting away :thinking: :naw:

I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

Wonderful!! So, do everyone a favor already and spend more of your time "spreading the word" on other internet forums. :yup:

JKsix
06-27-2015, 09:40 PM
That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

Come on man. Stop the madness.

UncensoredAggression
06-27-2015, 09:44 PM
What a loser. Feeling sorry for yourself. Must of not had enough nipple as a baby or adult. Don't forget all the boxes you never save.

MTG
06-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Next thread will be to bitch about the 15-20% restocking fee Northridge should charge him. :yup:

JAGS
06-27-2015, 10:27 PM

So you have time to return parts but not time to allow them to fix YOUR fuck up.

Was thinking the same thing!!! Would have been easier to do this "return" with the wrong sleeve he installed.

I'm also sure N4x4 would have made up for his troubles in some way. Fast track the fix or something else.

This guys whole point I believe was to troll N4x4 from the get go. Why would anyone believe him when he's lied all along.

JAGS
06-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Next thread will be to bitch about the 15-20% restocking fee Northridge should charge him. :yup:

That's great!!! It does say that on orders and sure do hope Nothridge see this and does just that per policy. 👍👍