PDA

View Full Version : Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

tgoss
08-19-2017, 03:50 PM
Do you HAVE to weld the mounts onto the skins or can they be ran as a bolt on as well?

Stumbled on this, in regards to the body mounted evo carrier you are NOT to weld on the carrier mounts to the corners. You have to bolt them in, that's where it gets the strength because you are utilizing the tub of the jeep to support the weight not just riveted corner guards.

Now. As to running a spare or not outside of the jeep.... this is where I'm second guessing myself as well. I hit my evo carrier hard and now it's unfortunately bent bad enough I can't close it without ratchet straps. Pretty bummed and might consider moving my spare inside but I honestly can say it likely saved me from a nasty flop and took the hit like a champ. No body damage at all. Any other carrier combo and it could have been ugly.

But like you I have nothing but time on my hands to figure that one out.

Originally posted on this thread:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/47560-Bed-mounted-spare-or-none-at-all

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Now. As to running a spare or not outside of the jeep.... this is where I'm second guessing myself as well. I hit my evo carrier hard and now it's unfortunately bent bad enough I can't close it without ratchet straps. Pretty bummed and might consider moving my spare inside but I honestly can say it likely saved me from a nasty flop and took the hit like a champ. No body damage at all. Any other carrier combo and it could have been ugly.

If you play on a tough line, hit your rocker guard hard enough that it bent but prevented you from taking a nasty flop, I seriously doubt you'd be bummed enough to consider removing them. Forget any other tire carrier combo, sounds to me like NOT having what you have now would have put you on your lid.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 04:04 PM
If you play on a tough line, hit your rocker guard hard enough that it bent but prevented you from taking a nasty flop, I seriously doubt you'd be bummed enough to consider removing them. Forget any other tire carrier combo, sounds to me like NOT having what you have now would have put you on your lid.

I'm not saying it did or it didn't. Just speculating/justifying like we all do. It simply hit at that spot, hard to say if I didn't have that carrier if I would have missed it all completely and just kept up my line or if it did actually save my ass.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm not saying it did or it didn't. Just speculating/justifying like we all do. It simply hit at that spot, hard to say if I didn't have that carrier if I would have missed it all completely and just kept up my line or if it did actually save my ass.

LOL!! And I'm sure you could say that about rocker guards or even skid plates. Hard to say if you'd hit them on a hard line and whether or not if you would have completely missed them or if they would have saved your ass if you were to just keep your line. :crazyeyes:

USMC Wrangler
08-19-2017, 04:30 PM
That looks cheap and easy - I like it.

This is another great idea. Not that I was apposed to buying another tire carrier, I was just did't want to buy... another tire carrier.

Hey! I recognize that rear end! [emoji23] The upside down 5 1/4" drop works well with the stock carrier and 35's. The tailgate can still be opened but it does require pulling the drawbar to accomplish. For the price it's functional and has taken a few hits without any issues so far.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 04:34 PM
LOL!! And I'm sure you could say that about rocker guards or even skid plates. Hard to say if you'd hit them on a hard line and whether or not if you would have completely missed them or if they would have saved your ass if you were to just keep your line. :crazyeyes:

You're right. I could say a lot of things about my jeep and how the parts work/don't work that I spend my money on and/or the way that I build and use it.... but like you always love to say, I'm just a silly little mall crawler so what would I know. 🤷🏼*♂️

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 04:41 PM
You're right. I could say a lot of things about my jeep and how the parts work/don't work that I spend my money on and/or the way that I build and use it.... but like you always love to say, I'm just a silly little mall crawler so what would I know. ����*♂️

I'm not saying having full doors, an a-pillar, a b-pillar or even mirrors did or it didn't cause Moby to lay into the side of this obstacle. Just speculating/justifying like we all do. It simply hit at that spot, hard to say if we didn't have have all that stuff on if Moby would have missed it all completely.

https://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98526&d=1409754006

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but removing things just because they get hit on the trail is just plain silly. If that really is the logic to follow, you wouldn't have a Jeep to wheel. :crazyeyes:

tgoss
08-19-2017, 04:58 PM
I'm not saying having full doors, an a-pillar, a b-pillar or even mirrors did or it didn't cause Moby to lay into the side of this obstacle. Just speculating/justifying like we all do. It simply hit at that spot, hard to say if we didn't have have all that stuff on if Moby would have missed it all completely.

https://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98526&d=1409754006

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but removing things just because they get hit on the trail is just plain silly. If that really is the logic to follow, you wouldn't have a Jeep to wheel. :crazyeyes:

Well I hope you don't take this the wrong way either but editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation at all. Kudos to maturity. [emoji1360]

And truly, if you can avoid damage, why wouldn't you? I guess my whole goal isn't to completely fuck my rig up so I must be doing it wrong.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Well I hope you don't take this the wrong way either but editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation at all. Kudos to maturity. [emoji1360]

LOL, what? "female emoji"?? Honestly, I haven't a clue as to what you're referring to. If I really did "edit" your post, it would say as much along with a time stamp. Funny, I don't see either. Doesn't leave much for speculation about where you're coming from at all. Kudos to maturity :thumb:

And truly, if you can avoid damage, why wouldn't you? I guess my whole goal isn't to completely fuck my rig up so I must be doing it wrong.

Like I said, if you can avoid damaging your rocker guards and skid plates, you should probably remove them too. :yup:

As far as carrying a big ass full size spare inside my Jeep goes, I guess carrying tools, spare parts and fluids to help fix myself and others who fuck up their rig is a more important goal than damaging a tire carrier. Clearly, I must be the one who's doing it wrong.

notnalc68
08-19-2017, 05:13 PM

:thinking: Your post hasn't been edited. I checked.

OverlanderJK
08-19-2017, 05:19 PM

Not to be a dick but you drove that obstacle with entirely too much throttle. I've seen that obstacle done and done it a lot of times. It doesn't need to be hammered like you did. Take that how you want but I've seen hits a lot harder than yours and we were able to get the carrier to close with some tweaking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 05:20 PM
:thinking: Your post hasn't been edited. I checked.

Not saying he did or didn't put the offending emoji in his post. Just speculating/justifying that there's no way he could have put it there by mistake and so I must have been the one who did it. It simply hit that spot, hard to say if he didn't have fat fingers that the offending emoji would have been missed completely. Still, best to just kept up his line and say that I did it so that it saves his ass while trying to make me look like one. :rolleyes2:

tgoss
08-19-2017, 05:26 PM
LOL, what? "female emoji"?? Honestly, I haven't a clue as to what you're referring to. If I really did "edit" your post, it would say as much along with a time stamp. Funny, I don't see either. Doesn't leave much for speculation about where you're coming from at all. Kudos to maturity :thumb:

Like I said, if you can avoid damaging your rocker guards and skid plates, you should probably remove them too. :yup:

As far as carrying a big ass full size spare inside my Jeep goes, I guess carrying tools, spare parts and fluids to help fix myself and others who fuck up their rig is a more important goal than damaging a tire carrier. Clearly, I must be the one who's doing it wrong.

Never said you were doing anything wrong/right. I actually admitted I'm the one who is doing all of this wrong. If I'm hitting something on my rig that I can avoid doing over it gives me something to consider in the future. I commented on this thread because I could offer my own experience with a product in question.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 05:28 PM
Not to be a dick but you drove that obstacle with entirely too much throttle. I've seen that obstacle done and done it a lot of times. It doesn't need to be hammered like you did. Take that how you want but I've seen hits a lot harder than yours and we were able to get the carrier to close with some tweaking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

I don't see how that's being a dick offering your opinion. My trans gave out half way up, I decided to stay into the throttle and get over it. My carrier is the unfortunately casualty of that decision. You calling the obvious isn't being a dick at all.

Texas Nick
08-19-2017, 05:35 PM

FYI the forum doesnt register some of the newish iphone emojis.
Case in point, the male *shrug* emoji... 🤷*♂️

notnalc68
08-19-2017, 05:37 PM
🤷🏻*♂️

Ah! That's why it has the male symbol to the right of it.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 05:39 PM
🤷🏻*♂️

Ah! That's why it has the male symbol to the right of it.

Fair enough, my sincere apologies.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 05:55 PM
Never said you were doing anything wrong/right. I actually admitted I'm the one who is doing all of this wrong. If I'm hitting something on my rig that I can avoid doing over it gives me something to consider in the future. I commented on this thread because I could offer my own experience with a product in question.

Never said you said I was. I was just admitting that maybe I'm the one who's doing all of this wrong. So much about wheeling ends up about hitting things on my rig like rocker guards, skid plates, bumpers and even tire carriers. At least, that's been the case in my limited experience. Perhaps it is I who should be considering removing all of them to help prevent hitting them in the future.

BTW - I like how you completely glossed over your slanderous accusations about what you claimed I did. :crazyeyes:

My trans gave out half way up, I decided to stay into the throttle and get over it. My carrier is the unfortunately casualty of that decision.

In other words, YOUR decision is what caused the damage to your tire carrier - NOT the tire carrier itself.

FYI the forum doesnt register some of the newish iphone emojis.
Case in point, the male *shrug* emoji... 🤷*♂️

Thank you for shedding some light on things.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 06:07 PM

LOL!! Nice of you to apologize to Clay instead of to me directly. But really, you can keep the apology as I now have a better understanding of what you truly believe about me. :yup:

tgoss
08-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Never said you said I was. I was just admitting that maybe I'm the one who's doing all of this wrong. So much about wheeling ends up about hitting things on my rig like rocker guards, skid plates, bumpers and even tire carriers. At least, that's been the case in my limited experience. Perhaps it is I who should be considering removing all of them to help prevent hitting them in the future.

BTW - I like how you completely glossed over your slanderous accusations about what you claimed I did. :crazyeyes:

In other words, YOUR decision is what caused the damage to your tire carrier - NOT the tire carrier itself.

Thank you for shedding some light on things.

Eddie, I apologized above and ate crow. What else would you like me to say? I saw something different than what I know I posted and called it as I saw it. I assumed wrong. I'm sure if you saw something of the like you wouldn't just glaze over it yourself. I said my piece and moved forward, I found no reason to continue an argument over it.

In my first response to you I openly said it's my rig and my property. I offered a situation where the carrier was damaged, I said it may have even possibly saved me from and ugly flop, I also offered devils advocate that i possibly could have come through unscathed if it wasn't there. Simply put, isn't that what open forum discussions are for?

How things construe themselves to a pissing match over what parts should or shouldn't be on your rig that's up to you. I could care less, I don't pay for it or wheel it. This was my experience on this particular subject.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 06:13 PM
LOL!! Nice of you to apologize to Clay instead of to me directly. But really, you can keep the apology as I now have a better understanding of what you truly believe about me. :yup:

I'm on my phone. I posted an apology to the thread.... Sorry it quoted someone. suppose I need to apologize for that as well. The apology was meant for you. Good grief.

USMC Wrangler
08-19-2017, 06:21 PM
What bumper is that?

EVO rear fascia.

.................................................. ..............
Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Eddie, I apologized above and ate crow. What else would you like me to say? I saw something different than what I know I posted and called it as I saw it. I assumed wrong. I'm sure if you saw something of the like you wouldn't just glaze over it yourself. I said my piece and moved forward, I found no reason to continue an argument over it.

What I would expect for you to do is apologize to ME directly for making a slanderous accusation. Really, it's the least you could do instead of just throwing out a generic "Fair enough, my sincere apologies" to someone who had an "ah-ha" moment regarding the offending emoji. You not just ASSUMED WRONG, you made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me and for doing something I clearly did NOT and of course, all because of my "maturity level". I saw what you did as being douchy and I am not going to just glaze over it. I'm letting you know exactly what I think and I'm not interested in an argument over it.

In my first response to you I openly said it's my rig and my property. I offered a situation where the carrier was damaged, I said it may have even possibly saved me from and ugly flop, I also offered devils advocate that i possibly could have come through unscathed if it wasn't there. Simply put, isn't that what open forum discussions are for?

In my response to you, I agreed that it probably saved you from an ugly flop. Why you felt the need to make in to anything more is beyond me but simply put, I just offered up my 2¢ as well. I thought that's what open forum discussions are all about but apparently, they are only a place where you get to say what you want. :rolleyes2:

How things construe themselves to a pissing match over what parts should or shouldn't be on your rig that's up to you. I could care less, I don't pay for it or wheel it. This was my experience on this particular subject.

How things that you don't like to hear are automatically construed as "pissing matches" is all on you. I really couldn't care less what you've chosen to pay for or wheel. This was just me sharing my limited experience on this particular subject but then, what would I know.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 06:31 PM
I'm on my phone. I posted an apology to the thread.... Sorry it quoted someone. suppose I need to apologize for that as well. The apology was meant for you. Good grief.

LOL! Good grief, clearly you aren't really sorry for anything and because of it, you should keep your half ass apology. I now know what you really think about me and there's value in that.

tgoss
08-19-2017, 06:45 PM
LOL! Good grief, clearly you aren't really sorry for anything and because of it, you should keep your half ass apology. I now know what you really think about me and there's value in that.

If that's how you want to see it that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the internet after all.

Man to man, I said my sincere apologies, accidentally quoting someone that I haven't even responded to in this entire thread. That was my mistake, after all Internet or not, I am human.

Find value in whatever you like. I also find value in the way you have treated me in various threads and especially for never meeting me in person it's hard to gauge your tone or intentions but I always looked passed it.

As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out. From that I do leave you with a sincere public apology.

notnalc68
08-19-2017, 06:51 PM
If that's how you want to see it that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the internet after all.

Man to man, I said my sincere apologies, accidentally quoting someone that I haven't even responded to in this entire thread. That was my mistake, after all Internet or not, I am human.

Find value in whatever you like. I also find value in the way you have treated me in various threads and especially for never meeting me in person it's hard to gauge your tone or intentions but I always looked passed it.

As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out. From that I do leave you with a sincere public apology.

Man, I'll just say...Throwing the "good grief" in, made it sound insincere. I know it's hard for a man to apologize, but you really did make an accusation against him, and turned out to be incorrect.

wayoflife
08-19-2017, 07:08 PM

LOL!! You can blame the internet all you want but all I can do is take the SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS you've made against me at face value. IF you were sincerely sorry for making your SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION, you would address me regarding them specifically and directly. The fact that you are still refusing to do so proves your insincerity but then, it's only human to say what you truly believe and not be apologetic for it.

Yes, this is my home but only you can answer why you haven't felt welcome here in some time.

Good luck to you.

WJCO
08-19-2017, 09:51 PM
As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out.

How do you figure? You receive compliments and comraodary all the time here.

BaddestCross
08-20-2017, 03:30 AM

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

VeruGE*144
08-20-2017, 03:33 AM
Man, this earned its own thread.

longarmwj
08-20-2017, 04:33 AM
Just saying, if you're going to offer an apology, you do it like this

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=27738

Now I'm not talking myself up, I ain't no saint, but you have to at least mean it

JAGS
08-20-2017, 05:15 AM
Man, I apparently missed all the excitement. [emoji35]

Journeyman
08-20-2017, 06:49 AM
I'm not going to get into any he said she said arguments, but I do personally know tgoss and he is one of the most positive, helpful and humble people I know. He's literally the guy that would give you the shirt off his back! Or in my case, literally a new tie rod to replace the one I bent last time we were out wheelin together [emoji1374]

dillard09
08-20-2017, 09:27 AM
I'm not going to get into any he said she said arguments, but I do personally know tgoss and he is one of the most positive, helpful and humble people I know. He's literally the guy that would give you the shirt off his back! Or in my case, literally a new tie rod to replace the one I bent last time we were out wheelin together [emoji1374]

I can agree with you as well. Tgoss is a standup guy and on the trail is the first to grab tools and get dirty, stack rocks, spot, or just be that bright spot. Eddie I don't know you personally but I know that you are no different than that as well. This all was a BIG misunderstanding by 2 guys that got way out of hand! Something that I hate to see go down like it did. [emoji22]
Tal, Wayalife or not I would be honored to wheel with you anytime!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Trail JK
08-20-2017, 10:31 AM

I gotta say after reading through this the word humble isn't one I'd use the describe the characteristic I'm seeing. 🤷🏻*♀️

I can agree with you as well. Tgoss is a standup guy and on the trail is the first to grab tools and get dirty, stack rocks, spot, or just be that bright spot. Eddie I don't know you personally but I know that you are no different than that as well. This all was a BIG misunderstanding by 2 guys that got way out of hand! Something that I hate to see go down like it did. [emoji22]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Idk about a BIG misunderstanding, apologizing with "good grief" seems pretty insincere to me. In fact, a lot of things could have been said differently. Just sayin.

dillard09
08-20-2017, 10:40 AM
I gotta say after reading through this the word humble isn't one I'd use the describe the characteristic I'm seeing. 🤷🏻*♀️

Idk about a BIG misunderstanding, apologizing with "good grief" seems pretty insincere to me. In fact, a lot of things could have been said differently. Just sayin.

This is the appolgy that he said was meant for Eddie but mis quoted the wrong person. After that is when it got out of hand.

Trail JK
08-20-2017, 10:43 AM
This is the appolgy that he said was meant for Eddie but mis quoted the wrong person. After that is when it got out of hand.

Trail JK
08-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Sounds more like a sorry not sorry to me.

cozdude
08-20-2017, 01:08 PM
Sounds more like a sorry not sorry to me.

Agreed, sounded like a half assed not really sorry apology to me as well

BaddestCross
08-20-2017, 01:32 PM
We all have bad days. Hopefully this all gets ironed out. 🍻

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 01:44 PM
I'm not going to get into any he said she said arguments...

There's no need for you to get into anything as it's all there in black and white back on post #8. Your pal made the slanderous accusation that I "edited his post" to put some kind of offensive "female emoji in its place" and this was done as a result of my maturity level.

...but I do personally know tgoss and he is one of the most positive, helpful and humble people I know. He's literally the guy that would give you the shirt off his back! Or in my case, literally a new tie rod to replace the one I bent last time we were out wheelin together

While your pal might be positive and helpful, "humility" doesn't really seem to be his strong suit or at least not to me anyway. One would think that a humble person would know when they genuinely screwed up and would make more of an effort to rectify things. But hey, when you've already got a idea of the kind of guy that I am and for some reason unbeknownst to me, "haven't felt welcomed" here for some time, I guess it's easier to just leave. :naw:

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 01:58 PM
I can agree with you as well. Tgoss is a standup guy and on the trail is the first to grab tools and get dirty, stack rocks, spot, or just be that bright spot. Eddie I don't know you personally but I know that you are no different than that as well. This all was a BIG misunderstanding by 2 guys that got way out of hand!

Let's be clear here, the only "BIG misunderstanding" was made by your friend. HE assumed I did something that I clearly DIDN'T and proceeded to make a very clear and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me. While your friend was forced to realize his error and made a general apology for HIS MISUNDERSTANDING and ASSUMPTIONS, he NEVER apologized to me directly and specifically for his SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION. Now, maybe it's just me but personally, I think it's the least a "standup guy" could do.

Something that I hate to see go down like it did.

Well, if you think that I'd be no different than your friend on the trail and would be honored to wheel with me anytime even though you don't know me personally, maybe you should let your friend know as much.

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 02:05 PM

If I may, I'd like to make a correction and point out that things got out of hand when your friend made his ERRONEOUS and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me.

Journeyman
08-20-2017, 02:11 PM
There's no need for you to get into anything as it's all there in black and white back on post #8. Your pal made the slanderous accusation that I "edited his post" to put some kind of offensive "female emoji in its place" and this was done as a result of my maturity level.

While your pal might be positive and helpful, "humility" doesn't really seem to be his strong suit or at least not to me anyway. One would think that a humble person would know when they genuinely screwed up and would make more of an effort to rectify things. But hey, when you've already got a idea of the kind of guy that I am and for some reason unbeknownst to me, "haven't felt welcomed" here for some time, I guess it's easier to just leave. :naw:

Yes he could have been more specific in apologizing! I don't know what led him up to having those feelings previously to this thread as I don't keep track of him on WAL. But I do know communicating over the internet/text always seems to get misunderstood and possibly there was something previously misunderstood [emoji848] and yes he is humble person, I believe his response to overlander was a great example of that. Anyways I'm not here to defend his honor or any of that bs, he's a grown man. He's just rad guy that I personally know, so there's no misunderstanding those human interpretations [emoji1365]

notnalc68
08-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Yes he could have been more specific in apologizing! I don't know what led him up to having those feelings previously to this thread as I don't keep track of him on WAL. But I do know communicating over the internet/text always seems to get misunderstood and possibly there was something previously misunderstood [emoji848] and yes he is humble person, I believe his response to overlander was a great example of that. Anyways I'm not here to defend his honor or any of that bs, he's a grown man. He's just rad guy that I personally know, so there's no misunderstanding those human interpretations [emoji1365]

That's good to know. He acted kind of assy in here yesterday, though. I can't understand why, either.

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 02:26 PM

Being that he's such a rad guy and one that you know personally, perhaps you should convey how you think "he could have been more specific in apologizing!" Being that you "don't know what led him up to having those feelings previously to this thread", perhaps you can ask him. Your friend clearly made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me and no "human interpretations" are needed to see that.

dillard09
08-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Let's be clear here, the only "BIG misunderstanding" was made by your friend. HE assumed I did something that I clearly DIDN'T and proceeded to make a very clear and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me. While your friend was forced to realize his error and made a general apology for HIS MISUNDERSTANDING and ASSUMPTIONS, he NEVER apologized to me directly and specifically for his SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION. Now, maybe it's just me but personally, I think it's the least a "standup guy" could do.

Well, if you think that I'd be no different than your friend on the trail and would be honored to wheel with me anytime even though you don't know me personally, maybe you should let your friend know as much.
Yes sir. I understand.

Journeyman
08-20-2017, 02:42 PM
Being that he's such a rad guy and one that you know personally, perhaps you should convey how you think "he could have been more specific in apologizing!" Being that you "don't know what led him up to having those feelings previously to this thread", perhaps you can ask him. Your friend clearly made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me and no "human interpretations" are needed to see that.

Nope I'm good [emoji1374] no need on my end.

longarmwj
08-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Well this is getting interesting

JAGS
08-20-2017, 05:23 PM

Ha ha. I see what you did there. [emoji23]

WJCO
08-20-2017, 06:59 PM
For whatever reason he didn't feel 'welcomed' here lately, seems like he used this as a way out anyway and was planning on leaving at some point.

notnalc68
08-20-2017, 07:07 PM
I have to wonder if this isn't the reason. I've read over this thread, several times, and still can't figure out why tgoss doesn't feel welcome here.273393

Now if he's friends with one of the biggest WAL haters out there, that would explain a lot.

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 07:13 PM
I have to wonder if this isn't the reason. I've read over this thread, several times, and still can't figure out why tgoss doesn't feel welcome here.

Now if he's friends with one of the biggest WAL haters out there, that would explain a lot.

LOL!! That's right, he's buddies with that jkwranglers thief/hater of me. Here's a screen shot that GraniteCrystal posted up from that guy not too long ago.

https://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264930&d=1498267747
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/20950-The-Official-I-Hate-wayoflife-Eddie-Thread?p=915588&viewfull=1#post915588

Sure says a lot to me. :rolleyes2:

JAGS
08-20-2017, 07:29 PM
LOL!! That's right, he's buddies with that jkwranglers thief/hater of me. Here's a screen shot that GraniteCrystal posted up from that guy not too long ago.

https://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264930&d=1498267747
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/20950-The-Official-I-Hate-wayoflife-Eddie-Thread?p=915588&viewfull=1#post915588

Is "gay" of life still supposed to funny or hateful? These guys never left the third grade apparently.

wayoflife
08-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Is "gay" of life still supposed to funny or hateful? These guys never left the third grade apparently.

Good question. Of course, being that I'm apparently an "asshat" and that's the reason why AAA left me stranded, I might have to go with hateful. Of course, this is the internet and maybe I'm just misunderstanding what he's trying to say. :idontknow:

MTG
08-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Not to step on Sharkey's toes, but technically it is libel not slander. Carry on.

tgoss
08-21-2017, 08:19 PM
I owe this thread at the very least a brief response to clear things up. I've been an active member here for some time, so I feel a necessary reply to those who are deserving of one.

If you do know me personally, which many other active members of this forum do, you would likely say the same things that they did in this thread. For that I thank Jake and Issac. Means a lot that you would chime in when absolutely not necessary. I appreciate the things you guys have said and know that I feel that same about you.

If you don't know me personally, well it's odd to me that you would analyze how and who I am as a human being.

I'm going to be brutally honest in my reply in hopes doing so doesn't further damage, but honest and straight forward is the kind of person I am.

Just saying, if you're going to offer an apology, you do it like this

Now I'm not talking myself up, I ain't no saint, but you have to at least mean it

Thank you for the advice, however I am not going to make a special thread to apologize. Luckily I've been granted my own here. And to me, yes you are talking yourself up.

I have to wonder if this isn't the reason. I've read over this thread, several times, and still can't figure out why tgoss doesn't feel welcome here.

Yes, this has definitely been a factor of that. I am fairly active on Instagram and while my rig gets re-posted quite often I know there really isn't shit I can do about it but say "thanks for the share" even though I don't care, am not flattered and simply move on with my day.

Backstory for anyone who gives a shit - A very close friend of mine invited the owner of this page to wheel with us in Big Bear, never met him before, personally had no idea or care in the world in regards to his issues on WAL. His personal differences are his business, not mine. He gave me no trouble and quite honestly didn't say shit to me about wayalife knowing I was a member or forums in general. We never discussed this place, just shot the shit on the trail when we were stopped. I ended up having to get my buddy off the trail that day when his rear carrier blew apart so I spent the majority of that day on my back under a jeep wrenching and drinking beer when I could, so there ya go.

His personal vendetta against Eddie is something of his own. I don't sit around and talk trash. If I have something to say to you, I will. But masking on the internet isn't my thing... just look at my username. I am who I am.

I am not one for drama of any kind so when he trolled a thread with that picture in a forum member only run it didn't sit well with me and he knows that. Did I invite him to the run as Eddie inquired: No I did not. Am I associated with him/his actions or instragram page: No I am not.

I am just a simple dude. I really love my Jeep. I love to wheel it. I love to wrench on it. I truly love to help others in the community and that includes just about anything from advice, installations, repairs, what have you.. On or off the trail.

At the end of the day, I know the kind of person that I am, and yes that can be an insensitive one at times.

Eddie,

To start, I am sorry I made you feel in a way that was anything other than positive. Was not my intention and I will be completely honest, I did not think it was a big deal. To me personally it was a small misunderstanding and can see how my reaction of the entire situation could make an impression that I was being very insensitive or perhaps apathetic.

While I can be both at times, again in this instance, not my intention. This is the internet, not a face to face interaction with a single person one on one. Therefor a lot can be led to misunderstand and unfortunately you and I are in that very spot with one another.

Was I in the wrong? Absolutely. I admitted that and I have apologized... and am here doing so again.

I ask myself if I could have handled the situation better, and the answer is always yes. I am by no means perfect, I am trying to improve every single day on myself.

This being said, I do feel with the possible bias you have towards me because of who you think I am/am not affiliated will ultimately be a deciding factor of whether or not you will move passed this yourself and why I will likely not be an active member of your forum in the future.

I never once had any intention of leaving this forum or changing my activity level. I love this place. I spend a great deal of time reading through and interacting with it's members and have always tried to leave a positive footprint. I have met some amazing people here that I am blessed to call close friends that I enjoy time with on and off pavement. Good souls reside here, hence why I stay active and for the most part as helpful as I can be.

I don't want to reopen this and hash it out anymore, so I will leave it at that. Again, Eddie, this is your home and revenue stream and I have no intention of fucking that up for anyone. I'll simply leave the ball in your court and I hope this is a formal apology and explanation that leaves a better impression than that of what I left with prior.

longarmwj
08-21-2017, 08:25 PM
I feel that was a VERY well written response here. :thumb:

wayoflife
08-21-2017, 10:21 PM
To start, I am sorry I made you feel in a way that was anything other than positive. Was not my intention and I will be completely honest, I did not think it was a big deal. To me personally it was a small misunderstanding and can see how my reaction of the entire situation could make an impression that I was being very insensitive or perhaps apathetic.

So that there is no "misunderstanding" here, the only one who apparently was made to feel anything was you, "for some time" now and this in regards to your feelings of not being "welcomed" here. To me personally, I have no idea what would have made you feel that way but I can see how those feeling would have caused you to react the way you did. I have no idea what impressions of insensitivity or apathy have to do with anything let alone the FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you made against me.

While I can be both at times, again in this instance, not my intention. This is the internet, not a face to face interaction with a single person one on one. Therefor a lot can be led to misunderstand and unfortunately you and I are in that very spot with one another.

Yes, this is the internet and unfortunately, because of it and how you weren't feeling welcomed here for some time, you allowed yourself to misunderstand what you were seeing.

Was I in the wrong? Absolutely. I admitted that and I have apologized... and am here doing so again.

And even now, you still can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong. So that there's no misunderstanding here, I'll spell it out for you again - YOU FALSELY made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION that I had edited your post. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in my request for you to CLEARLY state as much. For anyone who knows me, they know that this will all be water under the bridge if you can just humble yourself and say as much.

This being said, I do feel with the possible bias you have towards me because of who you think I am/am not affiliated will ultimately be a deciding factor of whether or not you will move passed this yourself and why I will likely not be an active member of your forum in the future.

I never once had any intention of leaving this forum or changing my activity level. I love this place. I spend a great deal of time reading through and interacting with it's members and have always tried to leave a positive footprint. I have met some amazing people here that I am blessed to call close friends that I enjoy time with on and off pavement. Good souls reside here, hence why I stay active and for the most part as helpful as I can be.

This being said, you're kidding yourself if you really believe I had put ANY thought into you being affiliated with haters of mine prior to it being brought up again in this thread. If there is any bias I might have toward you now, it's based entirely on the SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you willfully made against me.

In spite of what you've chosen to believe, I've never had a problem with you and I don't think you could find a single disparaging comment I've made against you in the past. If you really "love this place", it sure would be nice if you could choose sides and turn your back on people you know full well have a hatred against the creator of it or better yet, take the time to stand up for him the way your friends courageously stood up for you here. Of course, that would just cause drama and you're not about that.

I don't want to reopen this and hash it out anymore, so I will leave it at that.

:cheesy: Hence, the long winded post thanking your friends and explaining why you behaved the way you did instead of just saying "I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

Again, Eddie, this is your home and revenue stream and I have no intention of fucking that up for anyone. I'll simply leave the ball in your court and I hope this is a formal apology and explanation that leaves a better impression than that of what I left with prior.

How about you try it again and this time, without all the fluff. Hell, use what I said verbatim if you want but mean it and this will all be yesterday's news to me. That would leave a better impression. The ball is in your court.

notnalc68
08-21-2017, 11:20 PM
There's no need for a dissertation. Either apologize, or don't.

tgoss
08-22-2017, 12:01 AM
So that there is no "misunderstanding" here, the only one who apparently was made to feel anything was you, "for some time" now and this in regards to your feelings of not being "welcomed" here. To me personally, I have no idea what would have made you feel that way but I can see how those feeling would have caused you to react the way you did. I have no idea what impressions of insensitivity or apathy have to do with anything let alone the FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you made against me.

As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie. I tried above to simply apologize. Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

Yes, this is the internet and unfortunately, because of it and how you weren't feeling welcomed here for some time, you allowed yourself to misunderstand what you were seeing.

Unfortunately, as are you.

And even now, you still can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong. So that there's no misunderstanding here, I'll spell it out for you again - YOU FALSELY made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION that I had edited your post. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in my request for you to CLEARLY state as much. For anyone who knows me, they know that this will all be water under the bridge if you can just humble yourself and say as much.

I'm fairly certain I just did. However I'm sure you'll be kind enough to correct me... again.

This being said, you're kidding yourself if you really believe I had put ANY thought into you being affiliated with haters of mine prior to it being brought up again in this thread. If there is any bias I might have toward you now, it's based entirely on the SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you willfully made against me.

Fair enough.

In spite of what you've chosen to believe, I've never had a problem with you and I don't think you could find a single disparaging comment I've made against you in the past. If you really "love this place", it sure would be nice if you could choose sides and turn your back on people you know full well have a hatred against the creator of it or better yet, take the time to stand up for him the way your friends stood up for you here. Of course, that would just cause drama and you're not about that.

I did. Never knew about his bullshit with you prior to that anyway... Don't exactly know how I could involve myself.

:cheesy: Hence, the long winded post thanking your friends and explaining why you behaved the way you did instead of just saying "I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

I said 2 full sentences on that. The other 99% was a genuine public explanation and simply to apologize. Again. For what I think is now the 5th time.

How about you try it again and without all the fluff this time. Hell, use what I said verbatim if you want but mean it and this will all be yesterday's news to me. That would leave a better impression. The ball is in your court.

At this point apologizing to you multiple times over when usually once in any normal man to man encounter for something as insignificant as this kind of misunderstanding, hell twice because I accidentally quoted another member would likely be enough. I don't know any other language than English in which I could say those words. From what I gather in any which way those words are constructed other than exactly word for word (as you just stated) will be good enough for you to accept.

GraniteCrystal
08-22-2017, 12:24 AM
I blame Steve Jobs and Apple for the new iPhone emojis

BlacknRedJK
08-22-2017, 12:30 AM
I blame Steve Jobs and Apple for the new iPhone emojis

I hate when dead guys cause drama....

JAGS
08-22-2017, 12:36 AM
As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie. I tried above to simply apologize. Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

I'm fairly certain I just did. However I'm sure you'll be kind enough to correct me... again.

Fair enough.

I did. Never knew about his bullshit with you prior to that anyway... Don't exactly know how I could involve myself.

I said 2 full sentences on that. The other 99% was a genuine public explanation and simply to apologize. Again. For what I think is now the 5th time.

At this point apologizing to you multiple times over when usually once in any normal man to man encounter for something as insignificant as this kind of misunderstanding, hell twice because I accidentally quoted another member would likely be enough. I don't know any other language than English in which I could say those words. From what I gather in any which way those words are constructed other than exactly word for word (as you just stated) will be good enough for you to accept.

Bruh, pretty simple stuff.

You walked yourself out of an apology right here ^ in case you missed it. All eddie is saying is you have/had a chance to walk back into an apology "man to man" as you said.

But instead you've chosen to countlessly sidestep the issue to defend yourself. Look how many posts you have in this thread now.

All those great people you've met and become friends with is because of Eddie. I've seen so many times over the years now how that point is always lost. It is "his home" as you said so yourself. The man has given you free beer and pizza on a comfy couch for how long now, and you still dodging the point. Whatever, good luck to ya.

notnalc68
08-22-2017, 12:37 AM
See post #60

wayoflife
08-22-2017, 12:55 AM
:cheesy: Like I was saying, so much for "not wanting to reopen all this and hash it out anymore". :crazyeyes:

As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie.

Funny, I don't ever recall "accusing" you of anything. I acknowledge that I did get to thinking there might be something up but ONLY until after this thread got started. I do recall once mentioning that MAYBE you had invited jkwranglers to a run you went on but that's a far cry from being an "accusation". The way I remember things, you came on to say that you did not and I never gave it another thought. Again, at least not until now. I wouldn't benefit me to explain how it makes absolutely ZERO sense how what I said would make you feel.

I tried above to simply apologize.

You mean right after you thanked your friends for courageously sticking up for you, puffing yourself up and how you love to help others (because it's important to make sure everyone knows) and then explaining why you did what you did and how it's somehow my fault that I took it the wrong way as it was not your intention. Yeah, seemed like a simple apology to me. :rolleyes2:

Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

That's odd, I thought things like "tone" didn't come across on internet and that's why you said "a lot can be led to misunderstand". As far as egos goes, all I can say is that you're the one who feels the need to publicly puff himself up just to make sure others know what a good guy you are. Just sayin.

I have no clue what you're referring to. Being that this is my home on the internet, I always feel quite comfortable here and there was no misunderstanding in your SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me. You flat out ASSUMED I did something I DID NOT and all because of your precious little feelings getting in the way. :naw:

Oh, I'm fairly certain that you just can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong and specifically because you don't think you really did anything wrong... again. :crazyeyes:

Fair enough.

Wow, it is possible for us to agree on something :shock:

Right, when you "never discussed this place, just shot the shit on the trail when we were stopped." And yet, you somehow were left with the feeling of not being welcomed here. Odd.

And like I said for like the 5th time now, how about you try it one more time only this time, without all your extra BS or making it somehow my fault that ANY of this is going on.

So give it a try already!

"I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

But mean it. You're kidding yourself if you really think I always go out of my way to give others so many chances. Your friends are good people and I respect the fact that they stuck up for you. Because of them, I'm trying extra hard but my patience is wearing thin.

longarmwj
08-22-2017, 03:48 PM
I hate when dead guys cause drama....

It's even worse when they vote!!! :doh:

wayoflife
08-22-2017, 05:12 PM
Now here's a guy that I simply asked what it would take for him to leave WAYALIFE and got a sincere and heart felt apology instead.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44215-The-reason-this-site-sucks-Narcissism-Eddie

Of course, he ended up going off the deep end anyway and all because of this thread :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
09-20-2017, 01:50 PM
Hey, for those of you who are buddies with tgoss and say he's a stand up guy, would it be possible for you to please let him know that there are good people who've paid him for stuff that they never got? The least he could do is reply to their emails.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44199-JK-Steering-Box-Rotopax-KC-Hilites-Maxbilt-Tail-Lamps-SD-CA?p=952516&viewfull=1#post952516

BananaJeep
09-20-2017, 01:59 PM
WTF! That's not cool.

VeruGE*144
09-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Not cool bro !!!!

jesse3638
09-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Hey, for those of you who are buddies with tgoss and say he's a stand up guy, would it be possible for you to please let him know that there are good people who've paid him for stuff that they never got? The least he could do is reply to their emails.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44199-JK-Steering-Box-Rotopax-KC-Hilites-Maxbilt-Tail-Lamps-SD-CA?p=952516&viewfull=1#post952516

Now that's not cool at all.

dpetersen1988
09-20-2017, 09:40 PM

Wow that is messed up I'm sorry Eddie some people in this world are just low life's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

tgoss
09-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

WJCO
09-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

WAL pitchforks? Heaven forbid the members here stick up for one another if someone is potentially getting screwed. I don't know the exact details of your deal but according to the other thread, there are two members waiting on parts, and one of them said he contacted you more than once, the other said he found out his part was sold to someone else while he was still waiting on it.

BaddestCross
09-20-2017, 11:02 PM
I think it was only one of the guys that was dealing with tgoss. The other guy was dealing with another unnamed member and jumped in that conversation.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Saharaunlmtd
09-20-2017, 11:23 PM
It seems like, in my opinion, Tgoss apologized as soon as the cause of the Emoji issue was figured out. Why do I see slanderous typed out so many freaking time in this thread? He admitted he was wrong as soon as the mistake was identified.

HighwayTrout
09-20-2017, 11:34 PM
It seems like, in my opinion, Tgoss apologized as soon as the cause of the Emoji issue was figured out. Why do I see slanderous typed out so many freaking time in this thread? He admitted he was wrong as soon as the mistake was identified.

Did you not read the entire thread?

Scrambler
09-20-2017, 11:34 PM
Wow that is messed up I'm sorry Eddie some people in this world are just low life's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Please, for the love of God, use punctuation.

Saharaunlmtd
09-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Did you not read the entire thread?

Yes, I read the entire thread.

notnalc68
09-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Yes, I read the entire thread.

Idk. Is it because you've gotten angry at Sharkey & Wayoflife, before.

JKbrick
09-21-2017, 12:02 AM
I think it was only one of the guys that was dealing with tgoss. The other guy was dealing with another unnamed member and jumped in that conversation.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

This is true, I was not dealing with tgoss

WJCO
09-21-2017, 12:09 AM
This is true, I was not dealing with tgoss

Then I misread that post, jkbrick.

Tgoss, I apologize for assuming that the rope deal was with you as I misread the post.

JKbrick
09-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Then I misread that post, jkbrick.

Tgoss, I apologize for assuming that the rope deal was with you as I misread the post.

I chimed in that the same thing had happened to me but didn't want to flame the guy I'm dealing with hoping he makes it right, I apologize as well for making it look like tgoss screwed me too

Edit: not that I am standing up for tgoss

wayoflife
09-21-2017, 01:22 AM
... gathering the WAL pitchforks

LOL ! Just because it takes effort to keep you being the "stand up" guy that all your friends say you are doesn't mean that any of us are carrying pitch forks.

wayoflife
09-21-2017, 01:24 AM

It seems like, nobody asked for or cares about your opinion. Likewise, your inability to comprehend simple matters isn't required here. :yup:

OverlanderJK
09-21-2017, 01:38 AM

And yet you wonder why you're not welcome here? Your little digs at Eddie and the forum are the reason why. Plain and simple, you're a douche.

OverlanderJK
09-21-2017, 01:41 AM

Fucking east coasters.

Dumbass

notnalc68
09-21-2017, 01:42 AM

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why you thought your input was necessary, here.

Zevulin
09-21-2017, 01:45 AM
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

OverlanderJK
09-21-2017, 01:47 AM
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

What the fuck did I just read?

Trail JK
09-21-2017, 01:49 AM

Which all could be avoided if you just sent the product you sold to him...

That moment when doing the right thing feels like a pitchfork in the ass... 🤷🏻*♀️

Zevulin
09-21-2017, 01:51 AM
What the fuck did I just read?

Opening monologue from the original Twilight Zone, felt it was applicable based on the the insanity in this thread.

WJCO
09-21-2017, 01:52 AM

Zevulin
09-21-2017, 01:53 AM

🤣

TLife
09-21-2017, 01:56 AM

Where's the like button??

Saharaunlmtd
09-21-2017, 02:04 AM
It seems like, nobody asked for or cares about your opinion. Likewise, your inability to comprehend simple matters isn't required here. :yup:

I guess due to my inability to comprehend simple matters, I missed the rule that stated my opinion had to be solicited in order to post it.

2nd.gunman
09-21-2017, 02:14 AM

Ouch! How does that even happen

wayoflife
09-21-2017, 02:19 AM
I guess due to my inability to comprehend simple matters, I missed the rule that stated my opinion had to be solicited in order to post it.

No need to "guess" about your inability to comprehend simple matters, it is clear as day. As far as your opinion goes, never said anything about rules, just that it isn't "required here". Of course, that simple concept has eluded you as well.

WJCO
09-21-2017, 02:34 AM

Easily. Your bedroom life must be pretty boring. :D

Honor2afault
09-21-2017, 02:35 AM

Self inflicted. If the guards wouldn't protect his anal retention, he would do it himself.

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

longarmwj
09-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Damn...thats a twist of events I for sure was not expecting.

The pitchfork comment is the comment that struck me. Like does he expect us to NOT start to question his morals and stand up for our respected members when things look sketchy?

Oh no trust me you're welcome to share your opinion regardless of what it may be, but your opinion just isn't welcomed. It's more a matter of that you shouldn't, not that you can't :thumb:

BananaJeep
09-21-2017, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, I'm going to screw you all over in deals when trying to sell my shit. However, when called out on it... I'm just going to say that you are all a bunch of WAYALIFE pitchforkers! :yup: - tgoss logic

longarmwj
09-21-2017, 04:41 PM
Saharaunlmtd's opinion is kind of like Chlamydia. We don't necessarily care that you have it, but the last thing we want you to do is share it with any of us

BananaJeep
09-21-2017, 04:50 PM
Saharaunlmtd's opinion is kind of like Chlamydia. We don't necessarily care that you have it, but the last think we want you to do is share it with any of us

You savage

Brute
09-21-2017, 05:58 PM

That moment when doing the right thing feels like a pitchfork in the ass... 🤷🏻*♀️

I'm thinking that is s real pitchfork in the ass...he either cheated on his wife, or is trying to win a Darwin Award...

tgoss
09-21-2017, 06:47 PM
And yet you wonder why you're not welcome here?

Not really, it certainly doesn't keep me up at night.

Plain and simple, you're a douche.

Fucking east coasters.

Dumbass

This being one of many reasons I choose not to spend my time here any longer. Plain and simple.

With no knowledge of literally anything pertaining to this.... how are you so quick to judge? I've sold many parts, most of which I offered ONLY to members of this forum with absolutely no issues, even helping those members install those parts in my garage with my tools on my free time. Please spare me the bullshit.

Hey guys, I'm going to screw you all over in deals when trying to sell my shit. However, when called out on it... I'm just going to say that you are all a bunch of WAYALIFE pitchforkers! :yup: - tgoss logic

Hey bro, let's start with you doing at bare minimum a basic search of my posted thread history for all the "shit" I sold here. Find out who it went to and ask them how I screwed them ALL over.

Get over yourself dude. If you're plan is to burn someone because that's what the cool kids do here then maybe chime in with something a little spicier than 2nd/3rd grade material AND that's actually factual based.... or better yet at the very least call me a douche :yawn37:

Now for those keeping score: I sent him a nice PM on through the forum yesterday with all of my contact info outside of wal. He emailed me last night. We got it all ironed out like adults, somehow, someway, even without name calling. Headed back to a thing called the Real Life. Have fun kiddos.

notnalc68
09-21-2017, 06:53 PM

This being one of many reasons I choose not to spend my time here any longer. Plain and simple.

With no knowledge of literally anything pertaining to this.... how are you so quick to judge? I've sold many parts, most of which I offered ONLY to members of this forum with absolutely no issues, even helping those members install those parts in my garage with my tools on my free time. Please spare me the bullshit.

Hey bro, let's start with you doing at bare minimum a basic search of my posted thread history for all the "shit" I sold here. Find out who it went to and ask them how I screwed them ALL over.

Get over yourself dude. If you're plan is to burn someone because that's what the cool kids do here then maybe chime in with something a little spicier than 2nd/3rd grade material AND that's actually factual based.... or better yet at the very least call me a douche :yawn37:

Now for those keeping score: I sent him a nice PM on through the forum yesterday with all of my contact info outside of wal. He emailed me last night. We got it all ironed out like adults, somehow, someway, even without name calling. Headed back to a thing called the Real Life. Have fun kiddos.

I remember, not long ago, when all you got here were compliments. This other stuff started, after your recent behavior. Maybe you are a great guy, like your friends here say, but all I have to go on, is how you've acted here, and it paints a different portrait.

I'm glad you got everything sorted out, with the sale.

BananaJeep
09-21-2017, 06:56 PM

I'm far from a "cool kid". Wish I could be a cool kid... but that's a different story.

I honestly don't give two shits what you sold in the past. What I do know is how you've acted on here and the things you've said, have made you sound like a douche (there, you asked... so I called you a douche). Have fun in the real life! Wish I was apart of that but I'm not a cool kid :(

wayoflife
09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
I remember, not long ago, when all you got here were compliments. This other stuff started, after your recent behavior. Maybe you are a great guy, like your friends here say, but all I have to go on, is how you've acted here, and it paints a different portrait.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I took a look at this guys post history and saw NOTHING in the way of negative comments made toward him by ANYONE. It is funny how it was HE who chose to cast the first stone by falsely accusing me of editing his post and questioning my maturity because of it and yet somehow, we're the bad guys here. I suppose if I had met him once on a trail run, I might think he's a stand up guy but like you, I can only go off of the way he has since chosen to behave here and I can't say that leaves me with a very good opinion of him.

WJCO
09-21-2017, 07:41 PM

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I took a look at this guys post history and saw NOTHING in the way of negative comments made toward him by ANYONE. It is funny how it was HE who chose to cast the first stone by falsely accusing me of editing his post and questioning my maturity because of it and yet somehow, we're the bad guys here. I suppose if I had met him once on a trail run, I might think he's a stand up guy but like you, I can only go off of the way he has since chosen to behave here and I can't say that leaves me with a very good opinion of him.

I also saw nothing but positive posts around tgoss prior to this thread. Not sure what made him flip his lid.

Trail JK
09-21-2017, 07:49 PM

Please spare us the bullshit and set the story straight. Did you send it? If not, are you going to? Or do you plan on just keeping the dudes money? Instead of all the fluff and I'm a victim of pre-judgment shit why don't you just do the stand up guy thing to do and complete the transaction.

longarmwj
09-21-2017, 07:52 PM
Like others have said, I've never seen anything up until recently to indicate that he's a douche :thinking:

wayoflife
09-21-2017, 07:52 PM
I also saw nothing but positive posts around tgoss prior to this thread. Not sure what made him flip his lid.

Seems to me that when you hang around shit long enough, you start to stink like it.

BananaJeep
09-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Seems to me that when you hang around shit long enough, you start to stink like it.

I heard you may even start to look like it. That's just what I heard, though...

JAGS
09-21-2017, 08:02 PM

Was Tgoss the "I've never been treated nice here" guy or was that a friend of Tgoss?

Seems to me ones panties got twisted a little while back and dominoed to others affiliated.

The way I see it, if it weren't for this forum and people pulling the alarm, one guy would have clearly been screwed out of his money. The only reason this got resolved is because members here called out another on a bad deal.

longarmwj
09-21-2017, 08:07 PM
The way I see it, if it weren't for this forum and people pulling the alarm, one guy would have clearly been screwed out of his money. The only reason this got resolved is because members here called out another on a bad deal.

That was my thinking. I've been burnt on deals before (not from here) and it sucks. I'd never wish that on anybody so I'm glad the members here look out for one another.

BananaJeep
09-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Was Tgoss the "I've never been treated nice here" guy or was that a friend of Tgoss?

Seems to me ones panties got twisted a little while back and dominoed to others affiliated.

^^ this.

tgoss claims he wasn't out to scam anyone, but why would you wait 1+ months after getting the package back? Why all of a sudden, now that other people know and called him out on it, did he get it taken care of in less than 24 hours? Pretty shady if you ask me.

OverlanderJK
09-22-2017, 02:25 AM

You're a douche. Seen this time and time again, someone spends 100k on their rig, becomes instafamous, head explodes and all of a sudden they are the coolest thing ever. Funny part is, they all end up like you with not knowing when to shut the fuck up and realize they are a douche. Just stop already.

cozdude
09-22-2017, 10:51 AM
You're a douche. Seen this time and time again, someone spends 100k on their rig, becomes instafamous, head explodes and all of a sudden they are the coolest thing ever. Funny part is, they all end up like you with not knowing when to shut the fuck up and realize they are a douche. Just stop already.

Never read a truer statement. Man the truth hurts doesn’t it

Saharaunlmtd
09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
No need to "guess" about your inability to comprehend simple matters, it is clear as day. As far as your opinion goes, never said anything about rules, just that it isn't "required here". Of course, that simple concept has eluded you as well.

Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57, but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Though your maturity was wrongly questioned regarding the emoji issue, your inability to be a bigger man, accept an apology, and move on makes it “clear as day” that there is merit to that claim.

notnalc68
09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57, but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Though your maturity was wrongly questioned regarding the emoji issue, your inability to be a bigger man, accept an apology, and move on makes it “clear as day” that there is merit to that claim.

That is not a sincere apology, but rather another attempt by tgoss to explain how he is, the better man, which I don't think is true.

longarmwj
09-23-2017, 06:21 PM

Please tell us more oh wise and noble savior :naw:

HighwayTrout
09-23-2017, 06:32 PM

Lol
Gotta love a good forum messiah.

notnalc68
09-23-2017, 06:47 PM

Lol
Gotta love a good forum messiah.

What gets me, is how the people that have issues with the forum, just can't seem to stay away. This guy, in the past, has said he was accused of being, "butt hurt," but wasn't. Obviously he is, and his butt has hurt for a long time. See below...

Ok, so far in this thread I've been told to "chill out" and "no need to get so butthurt" but I'm really having trouble seeing where any of my comments warranted those responses. I guess I'm missing something.

JAGS
09-23-2017, 06:53 PM

There is something to be said for standing up for something you believe. And for that I say to you, with all do respect...

wayoflife
09-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57...

And it's clear as day you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe. I suppose it's a shame the half ass apology wasn't intended for you.

...but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Ummm, that's because I never felt like I got the "heartfelt" apology I was asking for. In hindsight, I see now that I shouldn't have given him so many chances.

Right, because it's clear as day that a bigger man would go on an internet forum to self-righteously preach at others about what they should accept and do. Thank you so much for being today's mature forum messiah. :rolleyes2:

cozdude
09-23-2017, 07:14 PM

Please Chris, go on about the half assed apology that tgoss gave and how he thinks he is a badass

Zevulin
09-23-2017, 07:23 PM

longarmwj
09-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Right, because it's clear as day that a bigger man would go on an internet forum to self-righteously preach at others about what they should accept and do. Thank you so much for being today's mature forum messiah. :rolleyes2:

That's all it takes to be a man?

Damn and here I was thinking running without a rear swaybar and coating my frame with oil was properly displaying my manhood >:(

Zevulin
09-23-2017, 07:50 PM
That's all it takes to be a man?

Damn and here I was thinking running without a rear swaybar and coating my frame with oil was properly displaying my manhood >:(

Depends on the oil used.

OverlanderJK
09-23-2017, 09:24 PM

Here is clear as day, eat a dick and fuck off.

Clear enough?

WJCO
09-23-2017, 11:52 PM

Good grief!!!

gmb425
09-24-2017, 03:45 AM

I missed something... who got screwed out of money. Sorry, I am not following.

OverlanderJK
09-24-2017, 03:48 AM
B

Edit - random her post

WJCO
09-24-2017, 03:56 AM
I missed something... who got screwed out of money. Sorry, I am not following.

This soap opera took many turns. Summary: A dude paid for a steering box and didn't receive it. After contacting the seller with no response, he posted on here for an update. Another good member here contacted the seller outside the forum (because the seller supposedly didn't feel welcome here and didn't log in) and made contact. The seller said that the part was returned for some reason and he had had it for a month or so. Supposedly this has been reconciled now and both members are happier than leprechauns banging under a rainbow. I choose to drink beer. :beer:

gmb425
09-24-2017, 04:16 AM
Haha. Got it thank you. 🥃

Slavens
09-24-2017, 04:24 AM
This soap opera took many turns. Summary: A dude paid for a steering box and didn't receive it. After contacting the seller with no response, he posted on here for an update. Another good member here contacted the seller outside the forum (because the seller supposedly didn't feel welcome here and didn't log in) and made contact. The seller said that the part was returned for some reason and he had had it for a month or so. Supposedly this has been reconciled now and both members are happier than leprechauns banging under a rainbow. I choose to drink beer. [emoji481]
Beer me!

gmb425
09-24-2017, 04:47 AM
[emoji482]

Saharaunlmtd
09-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Here is clear as day, eat a dick and fuck off.

Clear enough?

Are you making these comments as an outraged Forum Member based off the dissenting opinions I’ve expressed on how matters were handled, as notnalc68 cited, in Oct 2015 and now; or are you representing your position as a Forum Moderator and insist that I no longer participate?

notnalc68
09-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Are you making these comments as an outraged Forum Member based off the dissenting opinions I’ve expressed on how matters were handled, as notnalc68 cited, in Oct 2015 and now; or are you representing your position as a Forum Moderator and insist that I no longer participate?

I'd say you got that, because you called out the man that hosts this forum, and pays for it, allowing you to use it free. Therefore, you are a guest of Wayoflife.

You've met people, using this forum, and I guess you like them. Why don't you stay out of these threads that occur, every once in a while? We don't need anyone to save us from ourselves. Tgoss had an issue with Wayalife, even though he was treated warmly, here. End of story.

If OverlanderJK wanted you gone really bad, he could certainly arrange it.

piginajeep
09-27-2017, 01:51 PM

Are you trying to self ban? Or you don’t know what fuck off means?

Saharaunlmtd
09-27-2017, 05:37 PM
I'd say you got that, because you called out the man that hosts this forum, and pays for it, allowing you to use it free. Therefore, you are a guest of Wayoflife.

You've met people, using this forum, and I guess you like them. Why don't you stay out of these threads that occur, every once in a while? We don't need anyone to save us from ourselves. Tgoss had an issue with Wayalife, even though he was treated warmly, here. End of story.

If OverlanderJK wanted you gone really bad, he could certainly arrange it.

I have been thinking about it and you are absolutely 100% right on all fronts.

Saharaunlmtd
09-27-2017, 05:53 PM
And it's clear as day you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe. I suppose it's a shame the half ass apology wasn't intended for you.

Ummm, that's because I never felt like I got the "heartfelt" apology I was asking for. In hindsight, I see now that I shouldn't have given him so many chances.

I owe you an apology. As is far too common in today's society, I had the knee jerk reaction to think that some injustice was done without carefully considering the facts at matter.

Though I had conviction in my opinion at the time, broaching my grievance publicly was uncouth and immature.

Additionally, I see now I may have allowed outside noise to impact my perception of what I was reading. It is now obvious that just as easy as it is to misinterpret someone's sarcasm in dialogue online, it can be easy to misconstrue someone's lack of sincerity as well. I should not infer a conclusion when parties are involved that I don't personally know, I am sorry for doing so.

(The absolute extreme irony of my apologizing in a thread where I wrongly questioned your ability to accept an apology is not lost on me)

wayoflife
09-27-2017, 06:45 PM
I owe you an apology. As is far too common in today's society, I had the knee jerk reaction to think that some injustice was done without carefully considering the facts at matter.

Though I had conviction in my opinion at the time, broaching my grievance publicly was uncouth and immature.

Additionally, I see now I may have allowed outside noise to impact my perception of what I was reading. It is now obvious that just as easy as it is to misinterpret someone's sarcasm in dialogue online, it can be easy to misconstrue someone's lack of sincerity as well. I should not infer a conclusion when parties are involved that I don't personally know, I am sorry for doing so.

(The absolute extreme irony of my apologizing in a thread where I wrongly questioned your ability to accept an apology is not lost on me)

Fair enough. It's all water under the bridge. :cool:

notnalc68
09-27-2017, 07:26 PM
I have been thinking about it and you are absolutely 100% right on all fronts.

No hard feelings, here. Truthfully, and I think I can speak for Wayoflife, too, I wish these types of threads did not occur. They do, however, so we move them to The Infirmary. Unfortunately, on the mobile app, they still show at the top of the feed.

tgoss
11-18-2017, 04:39 PM
Ok so to the question - Looking at the pics - it looks like my lower ball joints are really exposed to some damage. Did I make the wrong choice in wheel ? Im pretty sure Ive seen this combo on a few other jeeps - thought Evo had a jeep like this and also thinking TGoss had this same combo. If its an issue, man its going to be a pain in the ass to correct - take some worries away and tell me its all good :)

I have trail ready's but you are correct, they are the same back spacing and lots of others run the same spec on those axles. They are vulnerable and like Eddie said you'll likely yank the zerks out or replace them with a low profile version. However, like all dynatrac products, they take good abuse so if you are concerned you can breathe easy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXj0IruFHI

tgoss
11-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Was just fixing to ask the same question....

Thanks guys for all the replies...good feedback.... if there's a replacement low profile replacement.... please show a link or if it's something I can pick up at the Auto store. Want to replace it before I break it.

Amazon 10 pack
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0711CHGD3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

wayoflife
11-21-2017, 03:02 PM
I have trail ready's but you are correct, they are the same back spacing and lots of others run the same spec on those axles. They are vulnerable and like Eddie said you'll likely yank the zerks out or replace them with a low profile version. However, like all dynatrac products, they take good abuse so if you are concerned you can breathe easy:

Long time no see. Not trying to be an ass but as I recall, I never did get the apology from you that I was asking for. While I'd be more than happy to have you back on my website, it seems like that's the least you could do before posting away like nothing happened.

RSQCON
11-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Amazon 10 pack
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0711CHGD3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
Tgoss glad to see you back. Just to confirm 1/4x28 is the correct thread?

wayoflife
11-22-2017, 06:33 PM
Tgoss glad to see you back.

Funny, and here I was just thinking how unfortunate it is that you're still here.

notnalc68
11-22-2017, 06:45 PM

You’re back? I hope I’m not getting off topic. You once said, “These guys like to get off topic, quickly.”

Edit: Here it is.....

BCB these guys like to get off topic quickly. Just know that there are plenty of good options out there for narrow width steel....

Sharkey
11-22-2017, 07:29 PM

Oh goody, a 2fer of donkey dicks.

RSQCON
11-22-2017, 08:24 PM
For those needing replacement zerks I found an email correspondence from Dynatrac that confirms they are 1/4x28 and use red Timken synthetic wheel bearing/suspension grease. Looks like Tgoss's recommendation was correct.

tgoss
11-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Long time no see. Not trying to be an ass but as I recall, I never did get the apology from you that I was asking for.

Hi Eddie, not trying to be an ass myself. I actually recall typing out 4 or 5 apologies. Unfortunately, none of them were were formulated with the exact letters in a configuration you found acceptable. I'm unsure how to apologize any differently other than a concise and clear "I'm sorry".

While I'd be more than happy to have you back on my website, it seems like that's the least you could do before posting away like nothing happened.

Funny, and here I was just thinking how unfortunate it is that you're still here.

Contradicting, lol.... Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Wasn’t this about ball joint.......

LOL.

Not back, just wanted to help someone who had questioned something that I could help with and mentioned my name. But yes, that's what you can replace them with.

notnalc68
11-22-2017, 11:21 PM
Hi Eddie, not trying to be an ass myself. I actually recall typing out 4 or 5 apologies. Unfortunately, none of them were were formulated with the exact letters in a configuration you found acceptable. I'm unsure how to apologize any differently other than a concise and clear "I'm sorry".

LOL.

Not back, just wanted to help someone who had questioned something that I could help with and mentioned my name. But yes, that's what you can replace them with.

How about staying gone, this time.

JAGS
11-23-2017, 12:05 AM

You've more than "tried." You've pretty achieved ass status in showing back up.

Eddie made it pretty damn clear what "words" he'd like for you to use. You may not like it, fine. You had two choices. State what eddie asked or simply go away.

I don't recall a third option which was go away for a bit and return to act like nothing happened. Did you think the rest of here would simply forget?

wayoflife
11-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Hi Eddie, not trying to be an ass myself. I actually recall typing out 4 or 5 apologies. Unfortunately, none of them were were formulated with the exact letters in a configuration you found acceptable.

As I said, I never got the apology from you that I was asking for. That is not the same thing as the half ass apology that you believe should be good enough.

I'm unsure how to apologize any differently other than a concise and clear "I'm sorry".

That's because you lack humility and aren't really sorry. But hey, that's totally cool by me. However, you're kidding yourself if you really think your presence is welcome here again just because you've been gone for a while.

Ummm, I know you're a little self-obsessed but as hard as it may be to believe, I wasn't directing that comment to you. :naw:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yourself. ;)

tgoss
11-23-2017, 08:06 PM
As I said, I never got the apology from you that I was asking for. That is not the same thing as the half ass apology that you believe should be good enough.

How could an apology be genuine if you script it verbatim from the person you are theoretically apologizing to?

That's because you lack humility and aren't really sorry. But hey, that's totally cool by me.

Bold statement. Maybe it is you who lacks a bit of of the same. :thinking:

However, you're kidding yourself if you really think your presence is welcome here again just because you've been gone for a while.

I'm not kidding anyone and no offense but I couldn't care any less if a world wide web based forum welcomes me with warm arms or not. I responded to someone who was inquisitive about something regarding my rig... Moving that post to the peanut gallery because you and I don't see eye to eye on how the words "I'm sorry" are supposed to be said is a point for my reasoning to believe the above, but hey, that's totally cool by me too.

Ummm, I know you're a little self-obsessed but as hard as it may be to believe, I wasn't directing that comment to you. :naw:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yourself. ;)

Aww, thanks :blush: Not hard to believe at all, thanks for clearing it up. Easy to read it that way how you quoted it.

wayoflife
11-23-2017, 08:30 PM
How could an apology be genuine if you script it verbatim from the person you are theoretically apologizing to?

:sigh: Being that you are completely incapable of coming up with a genuine apology all on your own, I scripted an apology in a sincere attempt to help you out. Clearly, your unwillingness to do even that much is proof of how prideful and unapologetic your heart really is.

Ummm, of course it's a bold statement, this is after all, MY HOUSE. :rolleyes2:

I'm not kidding anyone and no offense but I couldn't care any less if a world wide web based forum welcomes me with warm arms or not.

LOL!! You'll forgive me but this isn't just any forum on the world wide web, it's MY FORUM and your ability to use it at all is a privilege. Your welcome here exists only so long as I extend it to you.

I responded to someone who was inquisitive about something regarding my rig... Moving that post to the peanut gallery because you and I don't see eye to eye on how the words "I'm sorry" are supposed to be said is a point for my reasoning to believe the above, but hey, that's totally cool by me too.

Funny, you make it sound like you have some kind of god given right to respond on my forum. Also, in spite of what you've chosen to assume yet again, I didn't move your posts. But hey, I know that's how you roll.

Aww, thanks :blush: Not hard to believe at all, thanks for clearing it up. Easy to read it that way how you quoted it.

LOL!! And once again, it all comes back to me. Clearly, everything is always my fault.

BTW, here's another bit of scripted advice - get off your computer, spend more time with your family and have a Happy Thanksgiving. :yup:

notnalc68
11-23-2017, 08:57 PM

I'm not kidding anyone and no offense but I couldn't care any less if a world wide web based forum welcomes me with warm arms or not. I responded to someone who was inquisitive about something regarding my rig... Moving that post to the peanut gallery because you and I don't see eye to eye on how the words "I'm sorry" are supposed to be said is a point for my reasoning to believe the above, but hey, that's totally cool by me too.

I moved your posts, because you are a jack ass.

TrailHunter
11-23-2017, 10:19 PM
This place is depressing. Lighten up for Christ sakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Your forum activity in 5 years is depressing. Enlighten us for Christ sakes.

OverlanderJK
11-23-2017, 10:55 PM

Fuck off.

Have a great thanksgiving also.

2nd.gunman
11-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Fuck off.

Lol.

wayoflife
11-23-2017, 11:11 PM

So says the guy who feels the need to make this his 3rd post in 5 years. Lighten up for christ sake and happy Thanksgiving.

WJCO
11-24-2017, 01:01 AM

Sure is pathetic that you couldn't do it on your own and Eddie had to try and help you out with flash cards. Hell, I bet even a PM to him would have been acceptable to him.

tgoss
11-24-2017, 04:19 AM
:sigh: Being that you are completely incapable of coming up with a genuine apology all on your own, I scripted an apology in a sincere attempt to help you out. Clearly, your unwillingness to do even that much is proof of how prideful and unapologetic your heart really is.

In post #57 of this highlight reel I actually calculated, double checked my math, formulated, grammar and spell checked a true, honest to God genuine apology.

Ummm, of course it's a bold statement, this is after all, MY HOUSE. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! You'll forgive me but this isn't just any forum on the world wide web, it's MY FORUM and your ability to use it at all is a privilege. Your welcome here exists only so long as I extend it to you.

Funny, you make it sound like you have some kind of god given right to respond on my forum. Also, in spite of what you've chosen to assume yet again, I didn't move your posts. But hey, I know that's how you roll.

LOL!! And once again, it all comes back to me. Clearly, everything is always my fault.

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script you decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

BTW, here's another bit of scripted advice - get off your computer, spend more time with your family and have a Happy Thanksgiving. :yup:

Thank you, sound advice. May I offer you the same? Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well. :thumb:

I moved your posts, because you are a jack ass.

Cool. :thinking: And your opinion of anything regarding this particular event means what exactly?

Sure is pathetic that you couldn't do it on your own and Eddie had to try and help you out with flash cards. Hell, I bet even a PM to him would have been acceptable to him.

For someone who reads and refers to this particular www.whateverthefvck.com/forum data stream, and "memes" of all things, as biblical as you do, I think you're as qualified to be riding the sidelines as your admin pal notnalc68. So let me quote your favorite resident dickhead for honestly the quote of the evening:

Fuck off.

notnalc68
11-24-2017, 04:25 AM
In post #57 of this highlight reel I actually calculated, double checked my math, formulated, grammar and spell checked a true, honest to God genuine apology.

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script your decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

Thank you, sound advice. May I offer you the same? Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well. :thumb:

Cool. :thinking: And your opinion of anything regarding this particular event means what exactly?

For someone who reads and refers to this particular www.whateverthefvck.com/forum data stream, and "memes" of all things, as biblical as you do, I think you're as qualified to be riding the sidelines as your admin pal notnalc68. So let me quote your favorite resident dickhead for honestly the quote of the evening:

You can have whatever opinion of me you like, but I promise you, anything you post will wind up in this thread, from here on out. Post all you want, but it will end up here, and it will be me that puts it here.

wayoflife
11-24-2017, 03:24 PM

Right, the one you went on and on about how sorry you were for how you "made me feel" as opposed to just admitting what you did was wrong and simply apologizing for it. The one that you continued to go on about how all this was really my fault being that I clearly had some kind of "bias" against you. Oh yeah, that sure sounded like a god genuine apology to me. :rolleyes2:

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script you decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

Here's a thought, how about I hop in your Jeep, take a shit in your cup holder and then tell you how sorry I am for how it makes you feel. I mean, I clearly have a right to be in your Jeep and do what I want and really, it'd be your fault anyway being that you have a bias against me. :yup:

Thanks but the advice wouldn't have been necessary for me. Unlike you, a guy who was driven to post all this drivel on my forum last night, I was in fact spending time with my family and having a great time. :cool:

With all that said, I'm gonna ask that you please leave my forum. I've tried really hard - way harder than I have with others to give you chance after chance to make things right but I see now that's never going to happen. Your presence here is no longer welcome.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas :yup:

tgoss
11-25-2017, 02:14 AM
Right, the one you went on and on about how sorry you were for how you "made me feel" as opposed to just admitting what you did was wrong and simply apologizing for it. The one that you continued to go on about how all this was really my fault being that I clearly had some kind of "bias" against you. Oh yeah, that sure sounded like a god genuine apology to me. :rolleyes2:

Here's a thought, how about I hop in your Jeep, take a shit in your cup holder and then tell you how sorry I am for how it makes you feel. I mean, I clearly have a right to be in your Jeep and do what I want and really, it'd be your fault anyway being that you have a bias against me. :yup:

Thanks but the advice wouldn't have been necessary for me. Unlike you, a guy who was driven to post all this drivel on my forum last night, I was in fact spending time with my family and having a great time. :cool:

With all that said, I'm gonna ask that you please leave my forum. I've tried really hard - way harder than I have with others to give you chance after chance to make things right but I see now that's never going to happen. Your presence here is no longer welcome.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas :yup:

Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying. I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a blessed holiday season :thumb:

WJCO
11-25-2017, 02:23 AM
Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying. I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a blessed holiday season :thumb:

Don't mind me...Just a sideline cheerleader here....

wayoflife
11-25-2017, 02:56 AM
Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying.

And yet, here you are still posting away :rolleyes2:

I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

LOL!! This might be a toilet but it is at least, my toilet and for some odd reason, one that you can't seem to keep away from. Too bad for you that your ability to respond again is not something you can decide.

Thank you. My family and I have always been blessed and regardless of the season. With any luck, you'll find some kind of blessing in this one season as well. :cool:

JAGS
11-25-2017, 04:51 AM

What exactly makes you think you are welcome to just come and go as you please? You look like a complete ass to any rational person reading this.

At this point, anyone referencing you or your Jeep other than to call you out can also take a hike.

You've been asked to leave. Be a man and log out and don't log back in. We won't miss ya, promise.