Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

tgoss

LOL!! Nice of you to apologize to Clay instead of to me directly. But really, you can keep the apology as I now have a better understanding of what you truly believe about me. :yup:

I'm on my phone. I posted an apology to the thread.... Sorry it quoted someone. suppose I need to apologize for that as well. The apology was meant for you. Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I apologized above and ate crow. What else would you like me to say? I saw something different than what I know I posted and called it as I saw it. I assumed wrong. I'm sure if you saw something of the like you wouldn't just glaze over it yourself. I said my piece and moved forward, I found no reason to continue an argument over it.

What I would expect for you to do is apologize to ME directly for making a slanderous accusation. Really, it's the least you could do instead of just throwing out a generic "Fair enough, my sincere apologies" to someone who had an "ah-ha" moment regarding the offending emoji. You not just ASSUMED WRONG, you made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me and for doing something I clearly did NOT and of course, all because of my "maturity level". I saw what you did as being douchy and I am not going to just glaze over it. I'm letting you know exactly what I think and I'm not interested in an argument over it.

In my first response to you I openly said it's my rig and my property. I offered a situation where the carrier was damaged, I said it may have even possibly saved me from and ugly flop, I also offered devils advocate that i possibly could have come through unscathed if it wasn't there. Simply put, isn't that what open forum discussions are for?

In my response to you, I agreed that it probably saved you from an ugly flop. Why you felt the need to make in to anything more is beyond me but simply put, I just offered up my 2¢ as well. I thought that's what open forum discussions are all about but apparently, they are only a place where you get to say what you want. :rolleyes2:

How things construe themselves to a pissing match over what parts should or shouldn't be on your rig that's up to you. I could care less, I don't pay for it or wheel it. This was my experience on this particular subject.

How things that you don't like to hear are automatically construed as "pissing matches" is all on you. I really couldn't care less what you've chosen to pay for or wheel. This was just me sharing my limited experience on this particular subject but then, what would I know.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on my phone. I posted an apology to the thread.... Sorry it quoted someone. suppose I need to apologize for that as well. The apology was meant for you. Good grief.

LOL! Good grief, clearly you aren't really sorry for anything and because of it, you should keep your half ass apology. I now know what you really think about me and there's value in that.

tgoss

LOL! Good grief, clearly you aren't really sorry for anything and because of it, you should keep your half ass apology. I now know what you really think about me and there's value in that.

If that's how you want to see it that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the internet after all.

Man to man, I said my sincere apologies, accidentally quoting someone that I haven't even responded to in this entire thread. That was my mistake, after all Internet or not, I am human.

Find value in whatever you like. I also find value in the way you have treated me in various threads and especially for never meeting me in person it's hard to gauge your tone or intentions but I always looked passed it.

As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out. From that I do leave you with a sincere public apology.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If that's how you want to see it that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the internet after all.

Man to man, I said my sincere apologies, accidentally quoting someone that I haven't even responded to in this entire thread. That was my mistake, after all Internet or not, I am human.

Find value in whatever you like. I also find value in the way you have treated me in various threads and especially for never meeting me in person it's hard to gauge your tone or intentions but I always looked passed it.

As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out. From that I do leave you with a sincere public apology.

Man, I'll just say...Throwing the "good grief" in, made it sound insincere. I know it's hard for a man to apologize, but you really did make an accusation against him, and turned out to be incorrect.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! You can blame the internet all you want but all I can do is take the SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS you've made against me at face value. IF you were sincerely sorry for making your SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION, you would address me regarding them specifically and directly. The fact that you are still refusing to do so proves your insincerity but then, it's only human to say what you truly believe and not be apologetic for it.

Yes, this is my home but only you can answer why you haven't felt welcome here in some time.

Good luck to you.

Journeyman

I'm not going to get into any he said she said arguments, but I do personally know tgoss and he is one of the most positive, helpful and humble people I know. He's literally the guy that would give you the shirt off his back! Or in my case, literally a new tie rod to replace the one I bent last time we were out wheelin together [emoji1374]

dillard09

I'm not going to get into any he said she said arguments, but I do personally know tgoss and he is one of the most positive, helpful and humble people I know. He's literally the guy that would give you the shirt off his back! Or in my case, literally a new tie rod to replace the one I bent last time we were out wheelin together [emoji1374]

I can agree with you as well. Tgoss is a standup guy and on the trail is the first to grab tools and get dirty, stack rocks, spot, or just be that bright spot. Eddie I don't know you personally but I know that you are no different than that as well. This all was a BIG misunderstanding by 2 guys that got way out of hand! Something that I hate to see go down like it did. [emoji22]
Tal, Wayalife or not I would be honored to wheel with you anytime!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

I gotta say after reading through this the word humble isn't one I'd use the describe the characteristic I'm seeing. 🤷🏻*♀️

I can agree with you as well. Tgoss is a standup guy and on the trail is the first to grab tools and get dirty, stack rocks, spot, or just be that bright spot. Eddie I don't know you personally but I know that you are no different than that as well. This all was a BIG misunderstanding by 2 guys that got way out of hand! Something that I hate to see go down like it did. [emoji22]
Tal, Wayalife or not I would be honored to wheel with you anytime!

Idk about a BIG misunderstanding, apologizing with "good grief" seems pretty insincere to me. In fact, a lot of things could have been said differently. Just sayin.

dillard09

I gotta say after reading through this the word humble isn't one I'd use the describe the characteristic I'm seeing. 🤷🏻*♀️

Idk about a BIG misunderstanding, apologizing with "good grief" seems pretty insincere to me. In fact, a lot of things could have been said differently. Just sayin.

This is the appolgy that he said was meant for Eddie but mis quoted the wrong person. After that is when it got out of hand.
Screenshot_20170820-053815.png

Top Bottom