PDA

View Full Version : TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

TacPen
04-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Perhaps you should spend more of your time on them if you find this one to be so offensive :thumb:

Geeze, haven't you used that line up by now?

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion. Being a d!@k to everyone who disagrees with you and telling them to go to another forum just makes you look like a t00l.

10frank9
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're awesome also and we get it that you don't like the TF tire carrier. I'm giving my experience and I'm not being sarcastic about your comments. OP go to another forum if you want to hear about more than one experience. There are lots of forums out there. Good luck!!

Where's the popcorn, this is getting interesting....

Atch
04-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Where's the popcorn, this is getting interesting....

X2....I'm glad I checked out this thread now

jeek.olllllllo
04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Don't have popcorn but got a bag of chips ! Haha I don't know about you guys but Eddie has more experience than me. So any question I have in something he always give me his best advise! Like he said theres other forums no one is forcing you guys to be here

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Geeze, haven't you used that line up by now?

Apparently not. You're still here :idontknow:

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion.

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion.

Being a d!@k to everyone who disagrees with you and telling them to go to another forum just makes you look like a t00l.

:cheesy: maybe so but you keep coming back for more. :thumb:

TacPen
04-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Apparently not. You're still here :idontknow:

Watching you make an @$$ out of yourself in front of everyone is actually worth the price of admission.

:cheesy: maybe so but you keep coming back for more. :thumb:

Despite your behavior, there's a lot of good information on this forum even with the obvious bias towards some products and manufacturers and clear bias against others.

That said, you claim no sponsors... so the DynoMax exhaust give-away from the banner up top... they would not be considered a sponsor then?

10frank9
04-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Despite your behavior, there's a lot of good information on this forum even with the obvious bias towards some products and manufacturers and clear bias against others.

That said, you claim no sponsors... so the DynoMax exhaust give-away from the banner up top... they would not be considered a sponsor then?

You're the rocket surgeon. Shouldn't you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped on the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

TacPen
04-15-2013, 03:16 PM
You're the rocket surgeon. Should t you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped in the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

I have no idea what you just said. Can we do this in English? If it was an insult of some sort, please consider me appropriately wounded.

10frank9
04-15-2013, 03:17 PM
I have no idea what you just said. Can we do this in English?

Really? You can't read either?

TacPen
04-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Really? You can't read either?

Apparently, the subtleties of your dialect elude me. But thank you for your well thought out post as it has significantly added to my understanding of your position.

cozdude
04-15-2013, 03:20 PM
why so much of this?

Notajerryskid
04-15-2013, 03:22 PM
:pop2: :honey::munching:

10frank9
04-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Apparently, the subtleties of your dialect elude me. But thank you for your well thought out post as it has significantly added to my understanding of your position.

Dialect? I speak three languages none of them of which are "sarcastic asshole" but I can understand when someone tries might have a problem with that. Though you do pay my salary with your taxes, I would like to ask for a raise.

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Watching you make an @$$ out of yourself in front of everyone is actually worth the price of admission.

So then sit back, enjoy the show and STFU. If you want, I'll even give you a full refund for your admission.

Why yes, there really is a lot of good information on my forum. As far as bias goes, I call them opinions and last I checked, everyone has one including you.

I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but, if you had any friends, you would know that they like to help each other out.

Prime8
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM

Giving away free stuff implies sponsorship...? Hmmm... For curiosities sake, did you enter the Dynomax giveaway?

Atch
04-15-2013, 03:34 PM
All these giveaways bring in more and more members and more info. I'm guessing that plays into the reasoning behind the giveaways

10frank9
04-15-2013, 03:35 PM
I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but, if you had any friends, you would know that they like to help each other out.

That made my day! Lmao.

TacPen
04-15-2013, 03:43 PM

No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all.

Wait... we're not friends? :crybaby:

Giving away free stuff implies sponsorship...?

Actually, yes because it's not free. It's product in exchange for exposure.

Hmmm... For curiosities sake, did you enter the Dynomax giveaway?

No, but that's not relevant to it being sponsorship or not.

All these giveaways bring in more and more members and more info. I'm guessing that plays into the reasoning behind the giveaways

Of course and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a great idea for the forum, the members and the sponsoring vendor.

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 03:49 PM

Helping to bring in members is certainly a part of it but honestly, we really like giving the folks of this forum a chance to WIN free stuff. If we can help our good friends at Dynomax get some publicity out of it at the same time, all the better. :yup:

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 04:00 PM
No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all... Actually, yes because it's not free. It's product in exchange for exposure.

Funny, in the past, companies used to PAY me to run their products and promote them. Guess I need me some more TacPen schooling on how sponsorship really works. :doh:

Of course and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a great idea for the forum, the members and the sponsoring vendor.

Funny, you're the one who made it an issue :rolleyes2:

Prime8
04-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Helping to bring in members is certainly a part of it but honestly, we really like giving the folks of this forum a chance to WIN free stuff. If we can help our good friends at Dynomax get some publicity out of it at the same time, all the better. :yup:

Appreciate the honesty. I have no problem if you have friends and favorites. Everybody has an opinion and some people tend to forget that you do as well.

I have asked Eddies guidance on numerous products as he hasn't steered me wrong yet!

TacPen
04-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Funny, in the past, companies used to PAY me to run their products and promote them. Guess I need me some more TacPen schooling on how sponsorship really works. :doh:

Neh, this should do:

Funny, you're the one who made it an issue :rolleyes2:

Only because you made a clearly false claim:

Here's a newsflash genius, WE HAVE NO SPONSORS here on this forum

I have no issue with the give-away or sponsorship on the forum, (hell, you need to make a living somehow and you put a lot of time and effort into bullying and belittling people on this forum so you sure as hell can try to get paid for it) I just think it misleading / insulting to lie and claim you have no sponsors when it's obviously not the case. Calling them "friends" doesn't magically change anything.

paychex.308
04-15-2013, 04:22 PM
I would like to thank all the "sponsors" on my build for allowing me to BUY all of their products:

American Racing Wheels
AEV
Alpine
ARB
Bestop
BF Goodrich
Clifford Alarms
CRAFTSMAN Tools
Crown Performance
EVO
Expedition ONE
H3R
Kenwood
KING Shocks
LoD
MAGLITE
Poison Spyder
Sirius/XM Radio
WARN
WOODs

oh and Chysler / Mopar

any other manufacturer out there makes inferior products and you should not use them................:cheesy:

DISCLAIMER: this post is 100% sarcasm and in NO way should be taken literally. The information both on the preceding post and in the aforementioned forums should all be taken as opinion and /or be directly related to personal experience. Those who express a positive and/or negative opinion or view of a particular product and/or manufacturer may do so with/or without personal experience of that product and/or with any real knowledge of said product and/or manufacturer. This is also true for opinions regarding snorkels, trails, wheeling, beer, liquor, shoes, sun glasses, sock length, corduroy pants/shorts, flannel, beef, chicken and/or fish, roof racks, green vegetables, pets or anything that an individual whats to have a conversation about.

:thinking:

10frank9
04-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Neh, this should do:

I have no issue with the give-away or sponsorship on the forum, (hell, you need to make a living somehow and you put a lot of time and effort into bullying and belittling people on this forum so you sure as hell can try to get paid for it) I just think it misleading / insulting to lie and claim you have no sponsors when it's obviously not the case. Calling them "friends" doesn't magically change anything.

Eddie no sense in arguing with Mr. Pen, he is clearly right. He knows what you do day to day, how you earn a living and how you run your businesses. This IS the Internet after all... Bonjour.

10frank9
04-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh and to the OP, sorry for becoming astronomically off topic.

Running no rear bumper is a preference. I enjoy the increased departure angles, the look, functionality, lack of bumper weight and such. This will change however as I look into finding a nice stubby rear bumper with linked tire carrier.

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 04:35 PM
You're the rocket surgeon. Shouldn't you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped on the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

I have no idea what you just said. Can we do this in English? If it was an insult of some sort, please consider me appropriately wounded.

That is defiantly english. I haven't even had my coffee yet and I can understand it. Maybe if you spoke something besides idiot you would understand.

Hey hey hey, that no friends topic is a sensitive subject. ;)

TacPen
04-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Hey hey hey, that no friends topic is a sensitive subject. ;)

Wipe your chin, son. It's embarrassing.

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Neh, this should do:

Thanks, how could I ever make it in this world without it :thumb:

Only because you made a clearly false claim:

Funny, doesn't seem to clear to me but, you're clearly the expert here so you clearly must know what you're clearly talking about. :idontknow:

You'll forgive me but, just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean that I have been bullying or belittling you or anyone here and, the only thing that is misleading and insulting is you coming onto my forum and accusing me of being a liar. If there's one thing that is obvious is you're feelings about me and, if your only point to being here now is to troll me in this manner, you're welcome here is over.

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Wipe your chin, son. It's embarrassing.

:drool:

http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/why_so_mean.jpg

billybob990
04-15-2013, 04:47 PM
:drool:

http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/why_so_mean.jpg

Lmao :thumbup::D

MTG
04-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Was there a sand storm in Arizona over the weekend? :idontknow:

paychex.308
04-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Was there a sand storm in Arizona over the weekend? :idontknow:

sand has become stuck in places it should not be... :shock:

MTG
04-15-2013, 05:06 PM
sand has become stuck in places it should not be... :shock:

I know, I was looking for an explanation for the sand in you-know-who's vagina.

:cheesy:

10frank9
04-15-2013, 05:24 PM
I know, I was looking for an explanation for the sand in you-know-who's vagina.

I actually offered him some Midol a few posts ago but he ignored me....

Waaaaaaaah :(

Who knew this guy was getting close to wearing out his welcome.... Hahaha

paychex.308
04-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey so I was wondering what the pro's and con's are to running no rear bumper?

10frank9
04-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Lmfao! This is the best thread in the history of threads on this wonderful Al Gore's Internet! You guys rock!

MTG
04-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I actually offered him some Midol a few posts ago but he ignored me....

Waaaaaaaah :(

Who knew this guy was getting close to wearing out his welcome.... Hahaha

Is that english? :cheesy:

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

10frank9
04-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Is that english? :cheesy:

It might not be. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Spanglish, Jeep, Street Slang, Jive and Stupidity. So they all kind of run together sometimes. You'll have to pardon me.

10frank9
04-15-2013, 05:47 PM
If my vote means anything I'll raise two hands to have his wonderful all-knowing ass voted off!

Atch
04-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

The tribe has spoken TacPen I'm sorry to say you're out of the game

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 05:48 PM
If my vote means anything I'll raise two hands to have his wonderful all-knowing ass voted off!

Your votes have been accounted for :D

paychex.308
04-15-2013, 05:48 PM
To be honest, I think it is fun to have him around. If for no other reason, for this thread! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

munstie
04-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Man wasn't expecting to see him getting his own thread on being overly opinionated... And by the way everything on my rig is the best money can buy and therefore everyone should be running the same.:eek:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Man wasn't expecting to see him getting his own thread on being overly opinionated...

He's special :crazyeyes:

And by the way everything on my rig is the best money can buy and therefore everyone should be running the same.:eek:

Awesome!! Please post up a complete list so that I can do some shopping :thumb: :D

Skid_Kid
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
I was just on the Dynomax website, not even a blurb about the giveaway or Wayalife. Hmmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG
04-15-2013, 05:57 PM

So far, TacPen has called a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and did called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

That's probably what he wants. :crazyeyes:

Then he can go back to his mom's basement and brag, at one of the other forums he is surely a member on, about how he was "banned for absolutely no reason." I say let him stay and keep enlightening the forum on the type of person* he really is.

*I orginally typed "dickwad" but that's just my opinion so I changed it. ;)

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 05:58 PM
I was just on the Dynomax website, not even a blurb about the giveaway or Wayalife. Hmmmmm?

That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet - I'm just rolling in the non-money :thumb:

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Whoever will we make fun of if we vote him off the island? :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 05:59 PM
That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet :thumb:

You lying ass dick tool!

cozdude
04-15-2013, 06:00 PM
this thread/rant has kept me sain at work today lol this was wayyy to funny!! :cheesy:

oh and tacpan.......... byyyeeeeee:standing wave: :bleh:

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 06:00 PM
That's probably what he wants. :crazyeyes:

Then he can go back to his mom's basement and brag, at one of the other forums he is surely a member on, about how he was "banned for absolutely no reason." I say let him stay and keep enlightening the forum on the type of person* he really is.

*I orginally typed "dickwad" but that's just my opinion so I changed it. ;)

Oh, that would never happen in a million years. :cheesy:

Whoever will we make fun of if we vote him off the island? :cheesy:

:cheesy: Your votes have been accounted for :D

You lying ass dick tool!

Why thank you, I suppose I do resemble that remark :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Why thank you, I suppose I do resemble that remark :crazyeyes:

:cheesy::cheesy:

MTG
04-15-2013, 06:03 PM
I can't believe someone took the time to compile this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mL7j6YYQE

MTG
04-15-2013, 06:04 PM
It might not be. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Spanglish, Jeep, Street Slang, Jive and Stupidity. So they all kind of run together sometimes. You'll have to pardon me.

All sorts of good ones on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

munstie
04-15-2013, 06:08 PM
All sorts of good ones on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
SAY WHAT AGAIN..... Had to yell it thats the way he talks

Skid_Kid
04-15-2013, 06:11 PM
That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet - I'm just rolling in the non-money :thumb:

I even deleted my submission for the giveaway a few days after I posted up. I already have the Dynomax Evolution exhaust on my rig. So I thought would not be fair if I won it, even though I do have two JK's in my garage.

wayoflife
04-15-2013, 06:11 PM
SAY WHAT AGAIN..... Had to yell it thats the way he talks

:cheesy:.......

Canvas JK
04-15-2013, 06:36 PM
The sad part of this thread is the fact that this clown. When I signed up was a choice and didn't have to pay. So with that being said, thank you Eddie for the free advice on what is the best way to make my JK better and safer. Had I not found this site I would be driving around mall crawling in a stock rig. I am proud to part of this forum and Eddie if you need back up just say the word. I have your back and will be there for you. Albeit I am in Florida but I still have your back.

R/
Will

Berzerker
04-15-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey if I give out a free sammich can I be a sponsor? ;)

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey if I give out a free sammich can I be a sponsor? ;)

What kind of sammich?

Skid_Kid
04-15-2013, 06:52 PM
What kind of sammich?

Chicken and Bacon

Berzerker
04-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Chicken and Bacon

Turkey, bacon , avocado ,bacon and bacon sammich.

Berzerker
04-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Lol sorry about the sammich thing, I couldn't resist. I think it's funny that people, multiple people, will come here seeking advice, then get but hurt if that advice contradicts the preconceived opinion of the original author. It's not asking advice then. It seeking reassurance of your own theory. If that's the case then you have your answer and should probably either take the experience of others, or be adventurous. Calculate your own conclusion from what you have learned, but don't act like you are being slighted because opinions differ. Yah I'm done! Wasn't that fun.

jhires
04-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Much more tolerant that I would have been. In the past when I've run stuff like this, I stated up front that this was not a democracy and if I don't like the way you behave, I'll just delete your account and block your IP. But then again, that's probably the reason I don't run stuff like this anymore. :D

OverlanderJK
04-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Turkey, bacon , avocado ,bacon and bacon sammich.

Your hired!

JKAnimal
04-15-2013, 07:36 PM
All I can say is I wish I'd gotten here a little earlier this morning! :cheesy::cheesy:

I think I just heard the sound of Tac-Pen getting thrown overboard! da douche! :cheesy:

I think WOL has exercised great patience with this one! :clap2:

Bacon? :thinking:

gtony12
04-15-2013, 07:42 PM
All I can say is I wish I'd gotten here a little earlier this morning! :cheesy::cheesy:

I think I just heard the sound of Tac-Pen getting thrown overboard! da douche! :cheesy:

I think WOL has exercised great patience with this one! :clap2:

Bacon? :thinking:

All I heard was BACON!:thinking::cheesy::cheesy:

billybob990
04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm a little late to throw in my 2 cents but I'm still going to, Eddie has helped a lot of people by opening this forum, not only with technical problems but also by helping people meet and share the same Passion for there hobbies. He has been around the block and insist on certain products and set ups because they WORK. I have learned a lot since joining this forum. I appreciate what you have done.

Now you guys can pick apart my reply lol :):thumbup:

JKAnimal
04-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm a little late to throw in my 2 cents but I'm still going to, Eddie has helped a lot of people by opening this forum, not only with technical problems but also by helping people meet and share the same Passion for there hobbies. He has been around the block and insist on certain products and set ups because they WORK. I have learned a lot since joining this forum. I appreciate what you have done.

Now you guys can pick apart my reply lol :):thumbup:

That's no fun... you didn't call Eddie a dick, a-hole, liar, dummy, or anything... You are going to have to be much more like Tacky-Pencildick if you want anyone to pick apart your reply. :bleh:

billybob990
04-15-2013, 07:59 PM
That's no fun... you didn't call Eddie a dick, a-hole, liar, dummy, or anything... You are going to have to be much more like Tacky-Pencildick if you want anyone to pick apart your reply. :bleh:

Haha I thought about it but the little guy on my shoulder said not too, I need to stop listening to him he takes all the fun out of things lol

paychex.308
04-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Haha I thought about it but the little guy on my shoulder said not too, I need to stop listening to him he takes all the fun out of things lol

just turn your head the OTHER direction and listen to THAT guy...:hot:

billybob990
04-15-2013, 08:02 PM
just turn your head the OTHER direction and listen to THAT guy...:hot:

He's never around, hes always out doing things the other guy said not too lmao

ttfhell
04-15-2013, 08:41 PM
I say leave him in the club. This thread helps distract me from the large amount of money I need to spend to fix my front end. Well at least according to the tool that runs this place;)

JAGS
04-15-2013, 11:14 PM
No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all.

Why does this matter to you? Do you have a product to sell? Are you part of a company wishing to promote products that are consistent with the owners and members of this forum? Instead of talking with a dirty tampon in your mouth, maybe you should ask about giving away one of your market leading products.

Oh wait, you sell douch bags? Not only are you president, but your a client. We don't like DBs here so you are not wanted. So just put the bag down, log off and simply don't come here for opinions, as they clearly are not in line with your own and you insist on being alpha male.

This is Wayalife and we know it's WOLs forum, so we choose to listen and support many of his opinions. Do we always agree with them, probably not, but we don't insist on having our objections heard.

Neh, this should do:

You're obviously not a marketer nor have you read the book! Youre much more familiar with this one.

Sponsorship by way of various forums' verbiage is support in exchange to advertise specific good and services for monetary value (to sell something). The forum has no "sponsors" (advertisers) but does have supporters. It's also called free enterprise. I'm not a particalur fan of The Gap. A lot of people go to the gap and like their product and support the Gap brand. I don't walk into the Gap and tell all the shoppers and supporters they suck and yell at the staff.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass",

Maybe he's just sharing what he likes and where and actually wasn't personal at all. :cheesy: Could you have misread it? :thinking:

piginajeep
04-15-2013, 11:21 PM

I think that's bottle rocket

10frank9
04-15-2013, 11:23 PM
I think that's bottle rocket

You might be giving him too much credit. Read his profile, he pays MY salary with his taxes... I've never heard the before. Muahahahaha

catahoula
04-15-2013, 11:36 PM

Eddie, I'm usually called one of those names at least twice a week. It just puts a smile on my face.:cheesy:

You have always been courteous and helpful to me. I vote...off da island!:thumb:

mcpuck
04-16-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

The tribe has spoken ... :big_boss:

piginajeep
04-16-2013, 12:34 AM
You might be giving him too much credit. Read his profile, he pays MY salary with his taxes... I've never heard the before. Muahahahaha

Well if that's the case your over paid too 👍

silverbackjk
04-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Wow who is this PacPen? What a complete dick he is!!!

StrizzyChris
04-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Is he the first WAL-er to get the boot? I am soo sad that I havent been online all day and missed all this. If he wouldnt have became vulgar about it, I never mind someone having a deference of opinions. Even such a strong, opposing and poignant one. But name calling and calling people dicks instantly loses someone all the respect that they had or were trying to gain from me.

BUT having opinionated all that...what I find most humorous of all is that when you go to his profile it says "TacPen has not made any friends yet" LMAO :cheesy:

jeepgreenjon
04-16-2013, 01:46 AM
I havent made any friends on here yet either... :crybaby: Anyone wanna be my friend?

paychex.308
04-16-2013, 01:49 AM
I havent made any friends on here yet either... :crybaby: Anyone wanna be my friend?

i will be your friend.....:confused:

andrew -

jeepgreenjon
04-16-2013, 01:55 AM
Is he the first WAL-er to get the boot? I am soo sad that I havent been online all day and missed all this. If he wouldnt have became vulgar about it, I never mind someone having a deference of opinions. Even such a strong, opposing and poignant one. But name calling and calling people dicks instantly loses someone all the respect that they had or were trying to gain from me.

BUT having opinionated all that...what I find most humorous of all is that when you go to his profile it says "TacPen has not made any friends yet" LMAO :cheesy:

My post was in reply to this... :blush:... sorry for the confusion over my bad joke

paychex.308
04-16-2013, 01:56 AM
oh i know... was just trying to help the joke - didnt :confused::confused::confused:

andrew -

StrizzyChris
04-16-2013, 02:35 AM

i will be your friend.....:confused:

awe...we should all just WAL :grouphug: it out

I just found the irony in this thread, his fighting and the "verbage" about "has no friends" on his wall too funny

jkrossi
04-16-2013, 03:13 AM
This was great to read especially when im sitting in class. I all most laughed out loud.

thanks for the reading material.:thumb::rock::clap2::munching:

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 02:34 PM
:cheesy: In case you're wondering, I didn't send him packing and now see he's back on the forum and posting away like nothing ever happened. What a class act :crazyeyes:

Skid_Kid
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM
:cheesy: In case you're wondering, I didn't send him packing and now see he's back on the forum and posting away like nothing ever happened. What a class act :crazyeyes:

I just saw that on the LED thread....

cozdude
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM

haha you beat me too it! i was just about to come back in here and ask why you didnt send him packing

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM
haha you beat me too it! i was just about to come back in here and ask why you didnt send him packing

Mainly because I got busy but, a part of me wanted to see what he was going to do next. Still, it's not too late :crazyeyes:

gtony12
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM

We are all friends here!:yup::standing wave:

gtony12
04-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Mainly because I got busy but, a part of me wanted to see what he was going to do next. Still, it's not too late :crazyeyes:

:thinking:I was thinking the same thing.:cheesy:

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Wonderful, looks like he's sending me a PM :rolleyes2:

Sharkey
04-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Love note? :cheesy:

jeek.olllllllo
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Apologize PM's haha Eddie I got your back! Lol

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 03:32 PM
I am in the same position as Chris. Though he is very opinionated and was pretty mean, he does have the right to speak his mind right? He would not be the first person in the history of forums to have a blatant argument on a forum. Maybe the first to have one with the owner... I do understand that WAL is the owner and there were some pretty hot tongues, but there is no reason to oust the guy. Yes, he was getting disrespectful by calling names and using sladerous accusations, but he was making his point regardless of how any of us feel about it. No, I do not approve of the way he went, name calling and such, but none of you have ever been called a name before? Lol.. I get called something derogetory every night in the jail, its just words people, you know "sticks n stones"..
I personally feel he should be allowed to stay. Just because WAL was offended and some of his friends were offended is null and void. Choosing to have a buisness such as a forum, conflict and clash should have been expected.
I could have easily been ousted the other day too because I had an outburst with Eddie as well. Do I feel I should be ousted, certainly no! Granted, my discussion was not as heated as this one and I chose a few different words, in the end it is the same.
WAL, I understand your feelings, I would be a little pissed too. Regardless, its bad business to oust someone just because they disagree with you. I am happy you made the choice to keep him (lol.. Can I keep him Pa?!?) I understand that this is your baby and you will protect it. I respect that and as a business owner you have the right to protect your investment.
Again, I do not agree with the way he went about it, but his voice is just as valuable as OverlanderJK, MTG, GCM2, Philip *AZ*, Wayalife. Regardless of how twisted his opinion is, its his.

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

gtony12
04-16-2013, 03:39 PM
:drinks: Can't we all just get along! :yup:

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 03:42 PM
:drinks: Can't we all just get along! :yup:

Lol.. Wheew! It got hot in here. Hey Paychex. Found another place for this!
Lmao!!

Napalm90
04-16-2013, 03:43 PM
I am lost, can someone update me on wtf caused all this???

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Love note? :cheesy:

Apologize PM's haha Eddie I got your back! Lol

:cheesy: Nah, he just wanted to preach at me more. :thumb:

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes, he was getting disrespectful by calling names and using sladerous accusations, but he was making his point regardless of how any of us feel about it... Just because WAL was offended and some of his friends were offended is null and void.

To be clear, I was never offended by the names he was calling me. While I'm all up for a good debate, I fail to see how being called a liar and slandered helped him to make a point.

WAL, I understand your feelings, I would be a little pissed too.

Don't get me wrong but, I don't think you really do understand my feelings. I am not "pissed" but I have learned to not take false accusations and slander lightly. You leave something like that unchecked and some people start to believe it.

Regardless, its bad business to oust someone just because they disagree with you.

So this is clear not just to you but to everyone, this forum is NOT a business. At least for now and if I can help it, indefinitely, I make NO money from this forum. Cindy and I pay for it's existence 100% out of our pocket and do so because we enjoy it. WE like to consider this our home and enjoy your company here as friends. You can disagree with me all you want but if you make it personal, I will ask you to leave. I hope you can be understanding of that.

:yup:

10frank9
04-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Cindy and I pay for it's existence 100% out of our pocket and do so because we enjoy it. WE like to consider this our home and enjoy your company here as friends.

:yup:

Thank you for posting this Eddie. Skid_Kid and I just had a conversation about this yesterday. People need to understand this. It's frustrating to see uneducated people throw opinions around like its fact.

JAGS
04-16-2013, 04:43 PM
While I'm all up for a good debate, I fail to see how being called a liar and slandered helped him to make a point. I am not "pissed" but I have learned to not take false accusations and slander lightly. You leave something like that unchecked and some people start to believe it.

It was written on the internet you know. :cheesy:;) Doing what I do, slander is no joke and agree it can cause extreme and irreversible damage.

So this is clear not just to you but to everyone, this forum is NOT a business. At least for now and if I can help it, indefinitely, I make NO money from this forum. Cindy and I pay for it's existence 100% out of our pocket and do so because we enjoy it. WE like to consider this our home and enjoy your company here as friends. :yup:

Not sure about everyone else, but I couldn't care less even if you were making money off the forum. What you do and how you choose to do it is none of our business. You show respect to the establishment of which you are visiting (brick and mortar/or virtual). As owners/operators, you and Cindy deserve are due an incredible amount of respect for bringing us all together. :thumb: You've definitely earned mine. :yup: Don't let the minority obscure the view of the many friends you've made and the many other friendships you've made for others.

billybob990
04-16-2013, 05:02 PM
It was written on the internet you know. :cheesy:;) Doing what I do, slander is no joke and agree it can cause extreme and irreversible damage.

Not sure about everyone else, but I couldn't care less even if you were making money off the forum. What you do and how you choose to do it is none of our business. You show respect to the establishment of which you are visiting (brick and mortar/or virtual). As owners/operators, you and Cindy deserve are due an incredible amount of respect for bringing us all together. :thumb: You've definitely earned mine. :yup: Don't let the minority obscure the view of the many friends you've made and the many other friendships you've made for others.

Couldn't have said it better! :thumbup:

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Eddie I do understand. And it is a business. Just more like a non profit organization. The being slanderous and rude was not the part of getting his point across. I will agree with that. Please understand too, if I use your quote Im not calling you out. Just replying to what you said. Im on your side on this, but his at the same time. There is a line and I could agree he was definitely walkin it. Like you said, you like to think of this forum as a home. Its your right to ask someone to leave.
I do understand your feelings. I maybe should have used "offended" or "flustered"..lol..

rtguy1
04-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Ok.....since we are on a roll here can we oust Phillip AZ too? :cheesy:

Jk buddy! Please don't flame me and pm and call me a dick again over this....lol hahaha
I love this. Great entertainment Eddie. That is why we are all here, right people? Entertainment....and maybe some advice...lol from my magic 8 ball.

MTG
04-16-2013, 05:34 PM

Jk buddy! Please don't flame me and pm and call me a dick again over this....lol hahaha
I love this. Great entertainment Eddie. That is why we are all here, right people? Entertainment....and maybe some advice...lol from my magic 8 ball.

My vote is for rtguy1 to be gone. :yup: :thumb:

Actually, can I vote myself off? :idontknow:

rtguy1
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM

My magic 8 ball predicted as much:rock:

OverlanderJK
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM

Can I vote myself on JK-X?:thinking:

MTG
04-16-2013, 05:37 PM
My magic 8 ball predicted as much:rock:

That thing is pretty good. I should have keep the one I had when I was 9. :cheesy:

Did it tell you to buy gold last week?

MTG
04-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Can I vote myself on JK-X?:thinking:

Here is your sign up page. http://jkexperience.com

OverlanderJK
04-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Here is your sign up page. http://jkexperience.com

Awesome! Site looked a little weird but I sent them a message with the info on my rig so hopefully they pick me!

MTG
04-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Awesome! Site looked a little weird but I sent them a message with the info on my rig so hopefully they pick me!

Did you order your bowrings powder coated or raw?

OverlanderJK
04-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Did you order your bowrings powder coated or raw?

I didn't order anything yet. I am not going to give them any money until I get accepted for it.

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 06:12 PM

Aww WTF RT! Thats messed up..lol

rtguy1
04-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Aww WTF RT! Thats messed up..lol

Just stuffing salt in the wounds from your little tiff the other day. All in good fun :friends:

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Just stuffing salt in the wounds from your little tiff the other day. All in good fun :friends:

For sure. But now I owe you one..lol

Sharkey
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
If you want a clean home you have to occasionally take out the trash. Otherwise, it just spills over into your living space.

Canvas JK
04-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Would love to sign up for the JKX however I need to earn my pay from TacPen. I will be deployed so you all enjoy JKX and I will live through YouTube.

TheDuff
04-16-2013, 07:13 PM
How did I miss this...
So hey Tacpen, you wanna go wheeling?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12
04-16-2013, 07:32 PM
That thing is pretty good. I should have keep the one I had when I was 9. :cheesy:

Did it tell you to buy gold last week?

:doh: I need one of these. :cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Thank you for posting this Eddie. Skid_Kid and I just had a conversation about this yesterday. People need to understand this. It's frustrating to see uneducated people throw opinions around like its fact.

The sad truth is, even with me posting this up, guys like TacPen will continue to believe whatever it is they want to believe.

Oh, guys like TacPen don't obscure anything for me. I just don't feel I need to tolerate unapologetic accusations from guys like him.

Eddie I do understand. And it is a business. Just more like a non profit organization. The being slanderous and rude was not the part of getting his point across. I will agree with that. Please understand too, if I use your quote Im not calling you out. Just replying to what you said. Im on your side on this, but his at the same time. There is a line and I could agree he was definitely walkin it. Like you said, you like to think of this forum as a home. Its your right to ask someone to leave.
I do understand your feelings. I maybe should have used "offended" or "flustered"..lol..

Oh, I know you're on my side on this and to be clear, he, you or anyone here can be rude to me - just expect to get what you dish out. As far as lines go, I personally don't feel he was walking anything but rather, flat out crossed it. I'd like to think of myself as being a patient and fair kind of guy and IF he were at least somewhat apologetic about his behavior here, he would still be a member here today.

I can't speak for how you would feel in a situation like this but, I can assure you that I am neither "offended" or "flustered". I'm a busy guy and I'm simply moving on. :yup:

Glad to hear you're getting your moneys worth here :thumb:

Your votes have been counted :D

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 08:16 PM
If you want a clean home you have to occasionally take out the trash. Otherwise, it just spills over into your living space.

Thanks Sharkey, that's about how I see it too.

If there was any doubt, I have decided to send TacPen on his way.

rinkishjk
04-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks Sharkey, that's about how I see it too.

If there was any doubt, I have decided to send TacPen on his way.

I'm sure tacpen will be expressing his love for this forum other places.
I myself love this forum, and it's alot better with the trash taken out once and a while!

jeek.olllllllo
04-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Does this count as cyber bullying? Lol

wayoflife
04-16-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm sure tacpen will be expressing his love for this forum other places.
I myself love this forum, and it's alot better with the trash taken out once and a while!

LOL!! Oh, I'm sure you can count on it. I'm sure he'll even go so far as tell all kinds of great stories about how he did absolutely nothing to deserve too it just like they all do. :yawn37:

Does this count as cyber bullying? Lol

Maybe so :stick hiting:

Philip *AZ*
04-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Welp, thats how it goes..

TheDuff
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
This will be all over a few other forums:sly:

Dave_g
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Lmfao! This is the best thread in the history of threads on this wonderful Al Gore's Internet! You guys rock!
Man I must have passed out early or something, because I didn't see this thread at all... so much awesomeness in so little time!:cheesy:

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 12:03 AM
For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

Skid_Kid
07-25-2013, 12:08 AM
For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

What the deuce! A bunch of us were just talking about the TiciTaci on Sunday and his weirdness! Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle..... G.I. JOE!

paychex.308
07-25-2013, 12:09 AM

hahahahahahahaha! TROLLs!!!!

andrew -

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 12:13 AM
What the deuce! A bunch of us were just talking about the TiciTaci on Sunday and his weirdness! Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle..... G.I. JOE!

Losers like him come dime a dozen. A couple of people let me know about his other lame posts regarding wheel spacers and how he later edited them after being called out. I followed up on them today and realized that he sounded very familiar. Of course, a quick check revealed who he really was.

hahahahahahahaha! TROLLs!!!!

andrew -

Well, that may be the technical term to use here but, I tend to think of guys who spend their time trying to get back onto internet forums that don't really want them around as LOSERS.

paychex.308
07-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Well, that may be the technical term to use here but, I tend to think of guys who spend their time trying to get back onto internet forums that don't really want them around as LOSERS.

funny though...

andrew -

Canvas JK
07-25-2013, 12:32 AM

I have been told you can't fix stupid and this just give proof you just can't.

Berzerker
07-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Did he miss us that much, or was he just looking for punishment? I think im going to take my evo control arms back for magical ones.
:Pointing:

JKAnimal
07-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Geesh. The sad thing is these idiots have the right to vote. Lol

You think they'd move on.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Did he miss us that much, or was he just looking for punishment? I think im going to take my evo control arms back for magical ones.
:Pointing:

Magic is just so cool. It's like rainbow colored unicorns and dolphins :D

http://youtu.be/4HMKLA2MWok

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 12:51 AM
Geesh. The sad thing is these idiots have the right to vote. Lol

You think they'd move on.

WAYALIFE APP 

But, if they could move on, they would have a life. :idontknow:

JKAnimal
07-25-2013, 12:54 AM
But, if they could move on, they would have a life. :idontknow:

Honestly these guys probably can't hang anywhere cause they are such douche bags. I remember reading one of his fist post and thinking how egotistical he was.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

10frank9
07-25-2013, 01:19 AM

LOL. You were looking for a reason to post that again weren't you Ed?

cozdude
07-25-2013, 01:24 AM
I missed this thread lol good to see it come back

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 02:13 AM
LOL. You were looking for a reason to post that again weren't you Ed?

Well, yeah - got something against magical dolphins and unicorns? :rolleyes2:

10frank9
07-25-2013, 02:19 AM

I'll have you know I am the president of the magical dolphicorn protection society. The video is copyrighted and am waiting to see 35 violations before I contact GCM2, my non-attorney spokesperson.

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 02:24 AM
I'll have you know I am the president of the magical dolphicorn protection society. The video is copyrighted and am waiting to see 35 violations before I contact GCM2, my non-attorney spokesperson.

:cheesy: Okay, that literally put a tear in my eye :clap2:

MTG
07-25-2013, 02:42 AM

You know what Ed? I am sick and tired of you only pedaling your sponsors on this forum. We all know the Magic Fun Store in Tucson is a sponsor of yours and that you link that video every chance you get simply so they keep paying you.* You know what? There are other videos out there other than a unicorn humping a dolphin.

Look, not everyone needs a unicorn humping a dolphin and more importantly not everyone can afford a unicorn humping a dolphin. For some of us it's enough to see a horse humping a walrus, or a cow humping a seal. But hey, what do I know?!

You'll probably ban me for having a different opinion simply stating my opinion, but I am just sick of it!

*I have undocumented (alien) proof that you are financially connect to them.

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 02:44 AM
You know what Ed? I am sick and tired of you only pedaling your sponsors on this forum. We all know the Magic Fun Store in Tucson is a sponsor of yours and that you link that video every chance you get simply so they keep paying you.* You know what? There are other videos out there other than a unicorn humping a dolphin.

Look, not everyone needs a unicorn humping a dolphin and more importantly not everyone can afford a unicorn humping a dolphin. For some of us it's enough to see a horse humping a walrus, or a cow humping a seal. But hey, what do I know?!

You'll probably ban me for having a different opinion simply stating my opinion, but I am just sick of it!

:shock: TacPen?? Did you hack MTG's account? :cheesy:

10frank9
07-25-2013, 02:59 AM

Now that is classic hilarity. Where do you get this crap MTG? Lol

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Now that is classic hilarity. Where do you get this crap MTG? Lol

I'm tellin ya, it's TacPen!! He must have hacked MTG's account :shock:

munstie
07-25-2013, 03:09 AM

This is some great entertainment right here you outta charge admission Eddie.:beer:

10frank9
07-25-2013, 03:41 AM
I'm tellin ya, it's TacPen!! He must have hacked MTG's account :shock:

Send me the IP I'll trace it to tell for sure... OR let's generate a thread about a "certain" product and see what "MTG" has to say about our opinions..... Nefarious intentions I tell you.

Paisano
07-25-2013, 03:45 AM
So long TiciTaci or is it TacPen? You never said goodbye 😢You promised we would be taking long showers together till the wee hours of the morning! You're not different your just like all the others who don't think that their broken promises hurt people! I guess there's nothing left to do but head to Swirls for big bucket of Coffee Bikini Bottom Berry Strawberry Mist Triple Berry Tart Banana Creme! 😩

JAGS
07-25-2013, 03:47 AM

This does not surprise me. In fact, there may be one or two more currently out there. Perhaps a former paratrooper?

What arses!!!

Iowa (tan)
07-25-2013, 03:51 AM
Eddy your to nice:2thumbsup: .I would have voted him off as soon as i found out it was him. PS that vid:cheesy:

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Eddy your to nice:2thumbsup: .I would have voted him off as soon as i found out it was him. PS that vid:cheesy:

Me? Nice?? :cheesy:

BTW - You can thank GCM 2 for the vid :D

GCM 2
07-25-2013, 05:50 AM

First- I get all my ink done at this shop. I'm hurt by these patronizing comments about a wonderful place that does incredible skin art and is undeniably the worlds best Unicorn and Dolphin replicators. Its a deep hurt, you know it's words that cut the deepest. :sigh:

Second- I am also hurt that OverlanderJk and myself did not get included in TacPen's rant. There is no way Eddie can continue getting all the anti-love. This is all going to be hard to recover from......

wayoflife
07-25-2013, 05:53 AM
First- I get all my ink done at this shop. I'm hurt by these patronizing comments about a wonderful place that does incredible skin art and is undeniably the worlds best Unicorn and Dolphin replicators. Its a deep hurt, you know it's words that cut the deepest. :sigh:

Second- I am also hurt that OverlanderJk and myself did not get included in TacPen's rant. There is no way Eddie can continue getting all the anti-love. This is all going to be hard to recover from......

BTW - This was a really old thread that I updated due to TacPen's resurrection. I'm sure with a little more time, the two of you would have been included in the anti-love. Unfortunately for you, we already sent him packing - maybe next time. :D

GCM 2
07-25-2013, 05:58 AM

BTW - This was a really old thread that I updated due to TacPen's resurrection. I'm sure with a little more time, the two of you would have been included in the anti-love. Unfortunately for you, we already sent him packing - maybe next time. :D

I don't envy your position here :icon_crazy: What I don't get, if guys are so butt hurt......why keep coming back for more? Just learn to be a little more tolerant of opinions and life in general and things always workout for the better. Or, continue going with the nuclear option with every aspect of life and be angry and miserable.

OverlanderJK
07-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Eddie takes all the credit for our hard working of trolling the forums. :doh:

TheDuff
07-25-2013, 04:41 PM

Haha, I thought it was him! He could have done a little better with the name choice :p

Sharkey
07-26-2013, 03:49 AM
Found this up at Tahoe tonight. Almost bought it for the front of Moby.

MTG
07-26-2013, 04:00 AM

But you didn't because you couldn't find yourself a dolphin tail? :idontknow:

GCM 2
07-26-2013, 05:22 AM

Sweet! Finally I can have buddies to play with at the pool and lake :thumb: Everytime I brought mine out, everyone was staring at me, obviously jealous. Now you guys can be cool at the pool like me :rock: We are going to need a group photo......

catahoula
07-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Sweet! Finally I can have buddies to play with at the pool and lake :thumb: Everytime I brought mine out, everyone was staring at me, obviously jealous. Now you guys can be cool at the pool like me :rock: We are going to need a group photo......

I want to party with you guys....i'll bring muh speedos!