PDA

View Full Version : Showroom Showing His Support and Love for Wayoflife

Showroom
07-30-2013, 06:09 AM
Ill say it. Thought this forum was different but really just like all the rest. Someone asks a simple question and a few "jk gods" start bashing. I say use what works for u. Not everyone has to show how big their balls are and how much they can spend on their rig. Bet I can break a teraflex product just like a evo product. I have both and they do what I need them to do. I'd like to see some of these guy talk crap face to face. Bet they wouldn't.

paychex.308
07-30-2013, 06:13 AM
why/how is honesty "bashing"??? if a certain product has issues, isnt it the right thing to do to let people know?

andrew-

JaySC
07-30-2013, 06:33 AM
why/how is honesty "bashing"??? if a certain product has issues, isnt it the right thing to do to let people know?

andrew-

Agree with Andrew. I'd rather be informed rather than kept in the dark, especially when it comes to spending hundreds of dollars. Having run several Teraflex products in the past, I can speak with some experience...not all, but some of their stuff leaves much to be desired. And I personally would not want my spare tire potentially falling off while driving on the freeway.

And I think Eddie stated on more than one occasion that you can spend your money however you see fit.

JK's JK
07-30-2013, 06:47 AM
Im glad people with super big ball rigs are on here. They know what to get and they run the trails the most. I DONT want to spend my hard earned money on crap. I want to know what is going to work and last. Of course ive been on here not a week so whos to say what i know!!!! But when people post what you think....... People post what they think

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Ill say it. Thought this forum was different but really just like all the rest. Someone asks a simple question and a few "jk gods" start bashing. I say use what works for u. Not everyone has to show how big their balls are and how much they can spend on their rig. Bet I can break a teraflex product just like a evo product. I have both and they do what I need them to do. I'd like to see some of these guy talk crap face to face. Bet they wouldn't.

Bashing? Someone's 37" tire almost broke off the carrier and someone else was told that but its bashing? Wow, ok.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Ill say it. Thought this forum was different but really just like all the rest. Someone asks a simple question and a few "jk gods" start bashing.

I'll say it. Thought a guy like you was different but really, you're just like all the rest. Someone shares their simple experiences and ones that may differ from yours and, fanboys like you call it "bashing".

I say use what works for u.

And I always do too. But, since you seemed to have missed it, this is a "forum". You know, a place where people "discuss" things. :rolleyes2:

Not everyone has to show how big their balls are and how much they can spend on their rig.

Funny, the OP asks about a product and when a guy like me shares what he's seen, I'm suddenly showing how big my balls are and how much I can spend. :thinking:

Bet I can break a teraflex product just like a evo product. I have both and they do what I need them to do.

I've run a lot of both and there's a reason why I no longer run a lot of TeraFlex products. But hey, if it does what you need them to do, more power to you :thumb:

I'd like to see some of these guy talk crap face to face. Bet they wouldn't.

First off, you may call it "talking crap" but I call it "discussing" and "sharing experiences". Still, you don't think I'd do it face to face? Come join me on a run or attend a suds-n-grub. I'm a pretty public and accessible person - find out for yourself :rolleyes2:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 02:07 PM

Not if it makes someone feel like they've made a mistake. God forbid that real and factual information gets shared may actually help others to make better decisions. :rolleyes2:

And I think Eddie stated on more than one occasion that you can spend your money however you see fit.

Yup, I'm a firm believer that people should spend their money however they see fit. If what a guy like me has to say about the products you chose to buy bothers you, you've got issues that may require professional help.

i would say that the topic of the TF carrier tends to get a bit more heat only because it has been discussed SO MUCH, that every time it comes up, well, this happens....

andrew-

Nah, it only gets more heat because fanboys are passionate people who simply can't stand hearing that they may have wasted their money on something they don't really need. Their ego is at stake and it must be defended at all costs :crazyeyes:

Showroom
07-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Did it almost break off wow. I can push anything to almost break. I don't have this carrier because its not for me, i would probably break it that's not what I'm saying. Being told someone doesn't need it and it a waste of sounds like a know it all response to me. Or posting a private email just to be a ass is a bunch of crap. Overlander u have a comment for everything maybe your just a smart ass but some people don't want to hear it. Like I said this is just like every other forum and its easy to talk crap from behind your computer screen

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Did it almost break off wow. I can push anything to almost break.

Wow, you're so cool - maybe when I grow up, I can be just like you. Since you seemed to have missed it, nobody pushed this tire carrier to the point of breaking. In spite of what you choose to believe, the break was on a Jeep that just had it installed and was just driving down Bessemer Mine road out in Johnson Valley which is a bumpy dirt road with ruts in it but really, that's about it. Being that you seem to know it all, I'm surprised that you missed that fact.

Being told someone doesn't need it and it a waste of sounds like a know it all response to me.

And your point is? If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. Or, are you just the kind of self-righteous type that feels the need to preach at others in order to make yourself feel important? :idontknow:

Or posting a private email just to be a ass is a bunch of crap.

:cheesy: Yeah, I suppose it's okay to tell someone that "you are the scum of the earth", "...a piece of shit" and to "fuck you and everything you stand for" but, I'm just being an "ass" and it's a bunch of crap if I post it up for everyone to see. Got it :thumb:

Like I said this is just like every other forum and its easy to talk crap from behind your computer screen

And yet, here you are still supporting this forum from behind your computer screen with every post and visit you make. Thank you ;)

Showroom
07-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Wow, you're so cool - maybe when I grow up, I can be just like you. Since you seemed to have missed it, nobody pushed this tire carrier to the point of breaking In spite of what you choose to believe, the break was on a Jeep that just had it installed and was just driving down Bessemer Mine road out in Johnson Valley which is a bumpy dirt road with ruts in it but really, that's about it. Being that you seem to know it all, I'm surprised that you missed that fact.

And your point is? If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. Or, are you just the kind of self-righteous type that feels the need to preach at others in order to make yourself feel important? :idontknow:

:cheesy: Yeah, I suppose it's okay to tell someone that "you are the scum of the earth", "...a piece of shit" and to "fuck you and everything you stand for" but, I'm just being an "ass" and it's a bunch of crap if I post it up for everyone to see. Got it :thumb:

And yet, here you are still supporting this forum from behind your computer screen with every post and visit you make. Thank you ;)

With that kind of response i can guarantee you wouldn't say shit like that to anyone's face. I though admins were supposed to moderate not act like a jackass get a life. I don't know it all. I've been wheeling for 20 years and still ask questions and I don't preach thats apparently what your for. Don't worry I won't be supporting a douche like u any more.

MTG
07-30-2013, 04:12 PM
...and its easy to talk crap from behind your computer screen

Are you trying to be ironic? :idontknow:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 04:12 PM
With that kind of response i can guarantee you wouldn't say shit like that to anyone's face.

Really? You can guarantee it?? For someone who likeS to preach at others for knowing it all, it sure seems like you're the one who knows it all. :idontknow:

I though admins were supposed to moderate not act like a jackass

Based on what? :thinking: :idontknow:

...get a life.

You're right, I should. The most I've done recently is spend the better part of the month wheeling every single day with friends and family up in the Sierra's and out in Nevada. I'm such a loser :grayno:

I don't know it all. I've been wheeling for 20 years and still ask questions and I don't preach thats apparently what your for.

Could have fooled me. :idontknow:

Don't worry I won't be supporting a douche like u any more.

Awe, does this mean you're leaving :tearsdrip:

JK's JK
07-30-2013, 04:17 PM
With that kind of response i can guarantee you wouldn't say shit like that to anyone's face. I though admins were supposed to moderate not act like a jackass get a life. I don't know it all. I've been wheeling for 20 years and still ask questions and I don't preach thats apparently what your for. Don't worry I won't be supporting a douche like u any more.

Not to interject into the pissing match but its about a tire carrier.........So what.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Not to interject into the pissing match but...

Awe man, I think you just got me a little there :icon_crazy: :crazyeyes: :D

...its about a tire carrier.........So what.

Apparently, it's not for him :crazyeyes:

Showroom
07-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Really? You can guarantee it?? For someone who likeS to preach at others for knowing it all, it sure seems like you're the one who knows it all. :idontknow:

Based on what? :thinking: :idontknow:

You're right, I should. The most I've done recently is spend the better part of the month wheeling every single day with friends and family up in the Sierra's and out in Nevada. I'm such a loser :grayno:

Could have fooled me. :idontknow:

Awe, does this mean you're leaving :tearsdrip:

Just the kind of response I and others would expect from you. Sounds like u had fun wheeling, bragging just makes you sound a little douchier. Don't get your little feelers if is the truth. Hilarious stuff here

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Just the kind of response I and others would expect from you.

:clap2: Glad to see you're still around supporting my forum and glad to hear I can still give what guys like you dish out.

Sounds like u had fun wheeling, bragging just makes you sound a little douchier.

Maybe I'm missing something but, you were the one who told me to "get a life". I don't know how I could be "bragging" about anything when all I did was share what I do for a sorry existence. :idontknow:

Don't get your little feelers if is the truth. Hilarious stuff here

Are you using a Google translator to write this stuff because, I think something got lost in translation - Hilarious stuff here :D

Showroom
07-30-2013, 04:38 PM
You're still here? Oh yeah it's your forum. Just sounded a little douchier bud. To funny 😂

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 04:41 PM
You're still here? Oh yeah it's your forum.

You're still here? Oh yeah, you just preach on it like it's your forum. :yup:

Just sounded a little douchier bud. To funny 

I don't get it :thinking: Also, it's "too" funny ;)

NY1982JK
07-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Seems to be quite a collection of these forming recently. :shock:

Paisano
07-30-2013, 04:53 PM
I'd like to see some of these guy talk crap face to face. Bet they wouldn't.

I met Wol once and he reminded me of someone but I wasn't sure until now! This is you isn't it?

http://youtu.be/h0hFybmut0I

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rinkishjk
07-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Oh boy, haters gonna hate.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Seems to be quite a collection of these forming recently. :shock:

Not really. Some of them were the same trolls, others like this guy are most likely friends with them and of course, there have been some who ended up apologizing and came back.

I met Wol once and he reminded me of someone but I wasn't sure until now! This is you isn't it?

Nah, Showroom knows everything and he said that I was just a douche who needed to get a life. If I really wanted to be cool, I would need to spend time on an internet forum that I couldn't stand so that I could preach about how it should be run. :yup:

NY1982JK
07-30-2013, 05:14 PM
I don't get it :thinking: Also, it's "too" funny ;)

They're everywhere! :cheesy:

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 05:15 PM
And... surprise "Showroom has not made any friends yet ".

Just sayin' ;o)

LOL but then, again, "Your friends list is empty " is my friend status. :wings:

JKAnimal
07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Maybe his screen name should be Showass... Just sayin.

I really don't understand some people.. :crazyeyes:

RUMMY
07-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Can't we all just git along ? Hehe

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 05:22 PM
They're everywhere! :cheesy:

:cheesy: That's pretty funny :clap2:

And... surprise "Showroom has not made any friends yet ".

Just sayin' ;o)

LOL but then, again, "Your friends list is empty " is my friend status. :wings:

HA! I just sent you a friend request :D

Maybe his screen name should be Showass... Just sayin.

I really don't understand some people.. :crazyeyes:

eh, what's their to understand. It's the internet and there are plenty of guys living in their mom's basement who now have a voice.

NY1982JK
07-30-2013, 05:22 PM

*Get

:thumb:

MTG
07-30-2013, 05:25 PM
*Get

:thumb:

They're everywhere!

What, are you a collage professor or something. ;)

:cheesy:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 05:26 PM

What would be the fun in that? :idontknow:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey Showroom, you finally leave or just talking to your buddies about what to say next. I see that you're in AZ, please say hello to our good friend TacPen because nobody is a better rocket surgeon than he and Phillip AZ because paratroopers stay longer :thumb:

Paisano
07-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Ill say it. Thought this forum was different but really just like all the rest.

So you're having trouble fitting in everywhere, who'd of thought?

seanrugby11
07-30-2013, 05:49 PM

Literally laughed out loud at work and freaked all my co workers out 😝

NY1982JK
07-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Hey Showroom, you finally leave or just talking to your buddies about what to say next. I see that you're in AZ, please say hello to our good friend TacPen because nobody is a better rocket surgeon than he and Phillip AZ because paratroopers stay longer :thumb:
Keep it dry...

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 05:54 PM
This thread is awesome. Thanks for the shout out showroom!

You've been wheeling for 20 years so I am guessing your like mid 40's to 50's which would be a hell of a lot older then me but you act like a 10 year old.

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Actually,
I've found this to be the most user friendly forum. Try asking for advice on Pirate or the Rockgods and see the kinds of friendly responses you get.

I've been wheeling for 34 years, how old does that make me? ;o)

FrankenJeeper
07-30-2013, 06:07 PM
This is, in my opinion, the most friendly forum I've been on or visited. If you need help or advice, you get it, not belittled for having to ask a "common question." There's many folks on here who have much more wheeling experience than I, and have tan many more products than I, so I am open to all advice. Thanks WOL for the friendly environment here, and I'm proud to say I'm part of the WAYALIFE family!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

rtguy1
07-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Im glad people with super big ball rigs are on here.

Does mine qualify as a super big ball rig? I sure hope so cuz that kicks ass. I need stickers now or something. Thanks Mel and Lisa @ Evo!!! :brows:

Paisano
07-30-2013, 06:09 PM

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

Viewer warning!!! Subject might be inappropriate for some men. Subject is known to wear nothing, not even a LoinCloth!

MTG

Not sure, but you've been wheeling for longer than Overlander's been alive.

OverlanderJK
Actually,
I've found this to be the most user friendly forum. Try asking for advice on Pirate or the Rockgods and see the kinds of friendly responses you get.

Older then dirt? :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 06:10 PM

Truth!

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 06:17 PM

LOL

I think I'm at that age where I've forgotten more than some have learned. ;o)

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Older then dirt? :cheesy:

LOL. I have socks older than you. :cheesy:

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 06:22 PM
But truthfully, the technology just keeps getting better. Back in the old days, body lifts and if you were lucky enough to find a suspension lift you were doing pretty good.

I wish we had the great products that have been researched and developed today, back when I started wheeling.

It's great that we have you guys testing and proving these products out on the trail and providing the great feed back to the rest of us.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 06:33 PM

You've been wheeling for 20 years so I am guessing your like mid 40's to 50's which would be a hell of a lot older then me but you act like a 10 year old.

Can I hide behind you :D

This is, in my opinion, the most friendly forum I've been on or visited. If you need help or advice, you get it, not belittled for having to ask a "common question." There's many folks on here who have much more wheeling experience than I, and have tan many more products than I, so I am open to all advice. Thanks WOL for the friendly environment here, and I'm proud to say I'm part of the WAYALIFE family!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Just keepin it real. Thanks for your support :cool:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 06:34 PM
But truthfully, the technology just keeps getting better. Back in the old days, body lifts and if you were lucky enough to find a suspension lift you were doing pretty good.

I wish we had the great products that have been researched and developed today, back when I started wheeling.

It's great that we have you guys testing and proving these products out on the trail and providing the great feed back to the rest of us.

What's wrong with sky high body lifts, lift shackels and 2 dozen shocks complete with color matched shock boots :idontknow:

Thanks for posting this up Rancho :)

FallonJeeper
07-30-2013, 06:37 PM
What's wrong with sky high body lifts, lift shackels and 2 dozen shocks complete with color matched shock boots :idontknow:

Yeah, yeah, there wasn't anything wrong with it back then. Nothing wrong with mullet hair either. ;o)

It's amazing that thing moved at all. And no sway bar?

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Can I hide behind you :D

Well our Asian so naturally your shorter then me so I would issue you could.

Oh snap! I wasn't supposed to tell people you are Asian. My bad!

munstie
07-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Eddie it's a good thing you started this in a new thread to sift thru all the shit. :D

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Well our Asian so naturally your shorter then me so I would issue you could.

Oh snap! I wasn't supposed to tell people you are Asian. My bad!

Wait.... I'm Asian? :shock:

Eddie it's a good thing you started this in a new thread to sift thru all the shit. :D

Does that mean you're riding on my bandwagon? :D

munstie
07-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Wait.... I'm Asian? :shock:

Does that mean you're riding on my bandwagon? :D

Oh great now I'm labeled:eek:,if agreeing with you on an inferior product is jumping on a bandwagon I guess I'm riding it into the sunset. Just as long as we're not following someone with a T.F. carrier.

Showroom
07-30-2013, 06:55 PM

Still here just had better things to do for a while.
And you don't sound like a douch? If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly but I'm sure many others are thinking it. U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 07:06 PM

Your mom had you take out the trash? :idontknow:

And you don't sound like a douch?

Apparently, you've had a lot of experiences with douches and what they sound like. Might want to seek some medical help for that.

If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly...

Well, you're still here supporting my wayoflife. ;)

...but I'm sure many others are thinking it.

:cheesy: You sure are sure about a lot of things aren't you?

U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

And all this time I thought you were taking out your mom's trash. I see now that you were just jerking off while fantasizing about me. I'm so touched :blush:

SDG
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
And you don't sound like a douch? If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly but I'm sure many others are thinking it. U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

Hahahaha zing.

Being from az I am sure you are very familiar with Affliction. Probably don't even have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach around.

Honestly, I think Eddie is just very passionate about this whole thing... hence way of life because its more than a hobby to him and many here. He shares his opinion and is blunt, there is enough PC bullshit everywhere else and I think most people appreciate his candid opinion. If you get butthurt easy and don't want people to to give an honest opinion on products this probably isn't the place for you.

As per my life experience, whiney little bitches rarely walk away quietly. But I could be wrong.

Sharkey
07-30-2013, 07:38 PM
U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail.

For F--k's sake, if you are going to try to take shots at someone at least make sure you get your references correct. It's "Affliction", not "Afflicted". Because I'm such a nice guy, I changed your avatar picture for you to ensure you won't make the mistake a second time. :bleh:

munstie
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
For F--k's sake, if you are going to try to take shots at someone at least make sure you get your references correct. It's "Affliction", not "Afflicted". Because I'm such a nice guy, I changed your avatar picture for you to ensure you won't make the mistake a second time. :bleh:

Thats some funny shit right there.:cheesy:

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 08:09 PM

:cheesy:!!!

Showroom
07-30-2013, 08:23 PM

Wow so u can just go in and change someone's shit, thank you for that. Just goes to show you I definitely don't know it all, that's not what any of this shit was about.
Opinions are welcome here as long as they are the same as the admin. Heaven forbid you disagree them.
I am a fan of mom jokes but my mom did almost passed away a couple weeks ago so thanks for that. Fuc off faggot

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Wow so u can just go in and change someone's shit, thank you for that. Just goes to show you I definitely don't know it all, that's not what any of this shit was about.
Opinions are welcome here as long as they are the same as the admin. Heaven forbid you disagree them.
I am a fan of mom jokes but my mom did almost passed away a couple weeks ago so thanks for that. Fuc off faggot

He didnt say anything about your mom laying there or not talking last night, he just said she took out the trash. :idon'tknow:

joelbarras20
07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Only thing I can say is wow!!! didnt anyone tell you guys you shouldnt pick on retards he is special Showroom just go get your helmet and crayons then you will feel better!:D

cozdude
07-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Don't forget your happy pills showroom

Sent from my iPhone

MTG
07-30-2013, 08:34 PM

Well don't let her come downstairs and read any of your posts...she'd die from embarrassment for sure.

FrankenJeeper
07-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Well don't let her come downstairs and read any of your posts...she'd die from embarrassment for sure.

👍🙌👍

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

JAGS
07-30-2013, 08:36 PM

That's kind of how ALL places work. This place just happens to be on the internet, so you think it's different. If you don't like pizza, don't go to a pizza joint and bitch about pizza. They would kick you out and refuse service. If you don't like WAL, don't come on the forum and start bitching because the forum owner responded honestly to a question. Then you proceed to talk shit. There are beefs here all the time, but the ones that target the owner, usually don't end well. But that is just my opinion.

There are other establishments on the internet. I'm sure they would welcome your type there.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 08:38 PM

So enlighten us, what is this all about?

:cheesy: More like, you welcome opinions from me, the admin so long as they agree with yours. Heaven forbid if I disagree with you lest you have a tantrum and start calling me mean names :tearsdrip:

I am a fan of mom jokes but my mom did almost passed away a couple weeks ago so thanks for that.

Oh please, I wasn't making fun of your mom, I was making fun of YOU! :rolleyes2:

Fuc off faggot

Back to fantasizing about me I see. Enjoy :blush:

Sharkey
07-30-2013, 08:39 PM

The irony here is that you seem to believe that Admin. does not have the right to have or voice opinions. You made it personal and started attacking Admin personally instead of disagreeing with his position and providing a factual, supported basis for yours. Here is a little hint: If you want to effectively disagree with someone (including Admin.) about their position, then do so in an intelligent way supported by facts and actual experiences. Alternatively, I guess you can just start mudslinging but I think we all know the success rate of that type of arguing.

As for your avatar, relax. I didn't change your shit. Your shit is in your house. This is Admin.'s house; you are a guest in Admin.'s house. Don't like it, leave. Nobody is making you stay.

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 08:41 PM
He didnt say anything about your mom laying there or not talking last night, he just said she took out the trash. :idon'tknow:

Actually, I said that she asked him to take out the trash. As in, he probably still lives at home. It was supposed to be a put down but, I guess the joke was too cerebral :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 08:41 PM
As for your avatar, relax. I didn't change your shit. Your shit is in your house. This is Admin.'s house; you are a guest in Admin.'s house. Don't like it, leave. Nobody is making you stay.

What if I rent? Does that make my shit my landlords shit?

Shit, that's intense. :eek:

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Actually, I said that she asked him to take out the trash. As in, he probably still lives at home. It was supposed to be a put down but, I guess the joke was too cerebral :crazyeyes:

She took out the trash when he was born. More so it fell out. :cheesy:

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 08:47 PM
There are beefs here all the time, but the ones that target the owner, usually don't end well.

Actually, they always end well for me :yup:

Oh man, you're making my head hurt :crazyeyes:

JAGS
07-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Actually, they always end well for me :yup:

Well, there was that one time...:thinking: Oh wait, never mind, always is pretty accurate. :cheesy::cheesy:

pvanweelden
07-30-2013, 08:54 PM
:worthless:

i think i've seen this show before.... the script could be better.... and usually the same characters week to week :D

oh well, i'm easily entertained :pop2:

munstie
07-30-2013, 08:55 PM
I bet you guys p.m.'s were blown up with this thread.

jnabird333
07-30-2013, 08:57 PM
This thread now has more posts than the one it spawned from HA

Edit... Well tied anyway

Sharkey
07-30-2013, 09:02 PM

No, it doesn't. As a renter, you have a current possessory interest in the house/apartment and the fixtures (collectively, real property) therein; you also maintain legal and equitable title over your shit (personal property) that you bring into the house/apartment. If you don't pay your rent though, you may lose your possessory interest in the house/apartment and your landlord may acquire a security interest in your shit that you have left inside the house/apartment. So, provided you are current on your rent, your shit is actually in "your" house.

How was that for a derail?:bleh:

StrizzyChris
07-30-2013, 09:06 PM
So what thread did this stem from?

Nah, Showroom knows everything and he said that I was just a douche who needed to get a life. If I really wanted to be cool, I would need to spend time on an internet forum that I couldn't stand so that I could preach about how it should be run. :yup:

True irony!

wayoflife
07-30-2013, 09:09 PM
:worthless:

i think i've seen this show before.... the script could be better.... and usually the same characters week to week :D

oh well, i'm easily entertained :pop2:

Yup, pretty much the same show with the same characters week to week. :crazyeyes:

So what thread did this stem from?

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9704-Teraflex-Hinged-Tire-Carrier-with-adjustable-tire-mount

DunnyBunny
07-30-2013, 09:11 PM

Nope I think it definitely made its intent. I understood it well enough and I'm sure others did to.

UncensoredAggression
07-30-2013, 09:29 PM
This is one of the best forums. Because of this forum and everyone's opinions and experience, I changed all my fluids myself, installed a 2.5 bb lift, installed wheel spacers, fixed my steering wheel and received 16 PACKAGES OF THE ALMIGHTY DING DONG! :eek: Wish I had more time to hang online or lived in Cali so I could attended some of the meet and greets. Oh ya, wish I had more change so I can grow and show off my balls. :)

paychex.308
07-30-2013, 09:30 PM

andrew-

cmlrc
07-30-2013, 09:33 PM
My 2 cent, this forum is by far the best/friendliest of them all. Thanks to Eddie and all of the wayoflifers that make it great!

munstie
07-30-2013, 09:35 PM
My 2 cent, this forum is by far the best/friendliest of them all. Thanks to Eddie and all of the wayoflifers that make it great!

Agree completely, try going to pirate 4x4 and ask a question.

jkmadness
07-30-2013, 09:38 PM
It's been a fun couple of weeks lately,I've learned about "The EVO whores", "the WAYALIFE King Pins" and I think Overlander might have been called "Sarcastic" twice,but who's keeping track anyway :cheesy:
Can someone tell Rtguy1 he'd better take it easy out there before his spare falls off the tailgate...:eek:

Paisano
Agree completely, try going to pirate 4x4 and ask a question.

I say we send TacPen over to Pirate 4x4!

Linebacker
There are lots of unhappy people out there. I think we just found one.:yup:

Atch
07-30-2013, 09:48 PM
I really don't understand these idiots. If you dislike a person or forum just leave! Stop acting like a 2 yr old and leave quietly. Nobody cares that you're leaving for whatever reason! No matter where you go there will always be opinionated people so if that bugs you stay off forums!!

pvanweelden
07-30-2013, 09:50 PM
I say we send TacPen over to Pirate 4x4!

he's already there...

NY1982JK
07-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you running one yourself? Is that why you're not running 35's yet?? :cheesy:

It's been a fun couple of weeks lately,I've learned about "The EVO whores", "the WAYALIFE King Pins" and I think Overlander might have been called "Sarcastic" twice,but who's keeping track anyway :cheesy:
Can someone tell Rtguy1 he'd better take it easy out there before his spare falls off the tailgate...:eek:

jkmadness
07-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you running one yourself? Is that why you're not running 35's yet?? :cheesy:

Yes Jesse,I have the same setup (No problems yet,knock on wood),I was hoping somebody would catch that and I guess you did.
On the other hand I'm not running 35's because at the time i bought the Jeep i didn't think i was going to go any bigger (Boy was I wrong),but my next set will be 35's,not because of the carrier but because I regeared a while back to 4.56 and that's where i'm staying at.:beer:

OverlanderJK
07-30-2013, 10:58 PM
No, it doesn't. As a renter, you have a current possessory interest in the house/apartment and the fixtures (collectively, real property) therein; you also maintain legal and equitable title over your shit (personal property) that you bring into the house/apartment. If you don't pay your rent though, you may lose your possessory interest in the house/apartment and your landlord may acquire a security interest in your shit that you have left inside the house/apartment. So, provided you are current on your rent, your shit is actually in "your" house.

How was that for a derail?:bleh:

Nice! I can breath again! That was a Long 2 hours. Sounds like you hear that from a courtroom or something. I'm guessing you had that happen in the past. Congrats on not giving up and overcoming! ( overcoming lol :cheesy: )

Berzerker
07-30-2013, 11:15 PM

Go buy your Chinese parts and be happy. While you're at it buy a step stool for that high horse you're riding. I wish someone would have been there for me before I bought the junk i did for my 1st jeep.

Damn it Eddie! You always do this! Giving advice when some one asks for it! Using your experience to prevent others from making mistakes. GOD, you people are assholes. Trying to save people money and headaches. :idontknow:

Army_Vet
07-30-2013, 11:57 PM

"Im your Huckleberry"

Not really; i'v just always wanted to use that line from tombstone for real.... Never seem to find an opportunity...

Conman
07-30-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm here because I have no other place to go :)

JK-JOHN-E
07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
GIVE HIM HELL EDDIE, YOU ROCK:rock:

catahoula
07-31-2013, 02:14 AM
Let's admit it guys showroom is right about one thing....overlander is a smart ass!:)

OverlanderJK
07-31-2013, 02:15 AM
Let's admit it guys showroom is right about one thing....overlander is a smart ass!:)

Hey hey hey this isn't about me!

catahoula
07-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Lol! Wanted to keep it going!

10frank9
07-31-2013, 02:22 AM

Yes. And contrary to what some think.... In person.... He is ALSO a smart ass. Lol guess what though he's a cool guy.

Canvas JK
07-31-2013, 02:23 AM

You are right it isn't about you but you always seem to inject yourself into the middle of the controversy which does make it all about you.

OverlanderJK
07-31-2013, 02:25 AM
You are right it isn't about you but you always seem to inject yourself into the middle of the controversy which does make it all about you.

Thanks for your insight pumpkin.

catahoula
07-31-2013, 02:27 AM
We would probably get along! I'm a smart ass as well. Everybody says I always got a shit eating grin like I'm up to something.

10frank9
07-31-2013, 02:29 AM

Shall we start an Overlander fan page? Hahaha

catahoula
07-31-2013, 02:29 AM

Ha ha! I just wish he would learn how to spell!

OverlanderJK
07-31-2013, 02:42 AM

Probably be the first page with a negative number. :thumb:

munstie
07-31-2013, 02:46 AM

I bet it would be a fun thread full of smartasses:thumbup:

dahreno
07-31-2013, 02:51 AM
Hey Eddie , douche bag here that came back and apologized ! HA HA !Besides all this b.s. here , I would like to know where you have been wheeling in my neck of the woods ? I'm sure you have some awesome pics.I just spent the last weekend camping around the Gold lake area.Love it up there.

DunnyBunny
07-31-2013, 03:05 AM

Dude I love your avatar. That's says it all for most of us. Lol. Well the married ones at least. And hell prolly even some of the ones with just girlfriends. Lol

JK's JK
07-31-2013, 05:25 AM
I had no idea this thread kept on going this long...... ROFL. Id have to say this is a informative forum along with a lot of laughter. You guy are the SH!T

JAGS
07-31-2013, 05:42 AM

No need. He already thinks all the Welcome to Wayalife threads are his fan pages. 😉😂😂👋

gtony12
07-31-2013, 07:30 AM
Does mine qualify as a super big ball rig? I sure hope so cuz that kicks ass. I need stickers now or something. Thanks Mel and Lisa @ Evo!!! :brows:

Wow, those are some big ball's

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet
07-31-2013, 09:43 AM

I wanna be an Overlander Fanboy!!!!:thumb:

Army_Vet
07-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Ha ha! I just wish he would learn how to spell!

OMG! this is me!!!!! google chrome was the best thing to happen to my comp...

jelliott076
07-31-2013, 12:53 PM
Brothers this has to be both the funniest and most disturbing threads I've seen to date. You're right Eddie, it does sound vaguely familiar. :doh:

wayoflife
07-31-2013, 02:10 PM
Go buy your Chinese parts and be happy. While you're at it buy a step stool for that high horse you're riding. I wish someone would have been there for me before I bought the junk i did for my 1st jeep.

Damn it Eddie! You always do this! Giving advice when some one asks for it! Using your experience to prevent others from making mistakes. GOD, you people are assholes. Trying to save people money and headaches. :idontknow:

Well, this is my first rodeo, my Jeeps have always been built up and they only go mall crawling so, I really shouldn't be listened to. :grayno:

No, but you do have a way of stealing my spotlight and redirecting some of the hate toward you >:(

:cheesy: True dat! :D

Hey Eddie , douche bag here that came back and apologized ! HA HA !Besides all this b.s. here , I would like to know where you have been wheeling in my neck of the woods ? I'm sure you have some awesome pics.I just spent the last weekend camping around the Gold lake area.Love it up there.

:cheesy: Good to have you here! Most of the wheeling we did up in your neck of the woods was just exploring or what pretentious types like to refer to as "overlanding". I did post up a couple of threads in the Destinations & Beyond thread and you can see some of our pics here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9676-Seven-Troughs-Nevada-Exploration

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9039-Black-Rock-Desert-Nevada-Exploration

wayoflife
07-31-2013, 02:15 PM
I had no idea this thread kept on going this long...... ROFL. Id have to say this is a informative forum along with a lot of laughter. You guy are the SH!T

Glad to be of service :thankyou:

No need. He already thinks all the Welcome to Wayalife threads are his fan pages. 

:cheesy: True words spoken right there :D

Brothers this has to be both the funniest and most disturbing threads I've seen to date. You're right Eddie, it does sound vaguely familiar. :doh:

LOL!! Only because none of these guys are original. Glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself. With any luck, Mr. "I hate this forum" with a life to be envied will be back on to show his continued support and provide more lively entertainment today :yup:

mrmet1983
07-31-2013, 02:37 PM
Someone call the wambulance

Sent from my JK

Linebacker
07-31-2013, 03:58 PM

Me either. This does sound almost exactly like a line from Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman". Of course, In the next scene Gere got to release his aggressions with Debra Winger.:icon_crazy: What's that got to do with this thread? Well,...:thinking:

FallonJeeper
07-31-2013, 10:05 PM
May Oh Naise!

Benito
07-31-2013, 10:49 PM
Sorry but these threads are getting old and no longer entertaining. I really believe that the OP's are just trying to stir the pot for some attention. Admins should really delete these threads early on before dick measuring ensues.

Evilidea
07-31-2013, 11:50 PM
This seems like a good place to up my post count +1. What comes after caught the bug?

StrizzyChris
08-01-2013, 12:03 AM
This seems like a good place to up my post count +1. What comes after caught the bug?

Rehab.......

Simmons
08-01-2013, 02:15 AM
It don't mater what you have on your rig as long as your happy with it who gives a crap. Don't matter how much you spend shits going to brake one way or another if you abuse it. My rig is not by far neer the best but I'm still dam proud of what I'm turning it I to. If your going to cry over this stay off the internet.

Simmons
08-01-2013, 02:19 AM
So what if I have a 3" BDS lift on soccer mom stock wheels still proud. Knowing new tires will be here after o go threw these

Sharkey
08-01-2013, 04:29 AM
So what if I have a 3" BDS lift on soccer mom stock wheels still proud. Knowing new tires will be here after o go threw these

I think that sounds great...

...now use the funds you've saved for spelling lessons. :beer::cheesy:

UncensoredAggression
08-01-2013, 04:37 AM
...now use the funds you've saved for spelling lessons. :beer::cheesy:[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahajajaijai!

Berzerker
08-01-2013, 04:54 AM

But I bought magic control arms!!!!!

Simmons
08-01-2013, 06:19 AM
I think that sounds great...

...now use the funds you've saved for spelling lessons. :beer::cheesy:

Bahahahahaha you care

wayoflife
08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Sorry but these threads are getting old and no longer entertaining. I really believe that the OP's are just trying to stir the pot for some attention. Admins should really delete these threads early on before dick measuring ensues.

Sorry but, comments like these are getting old and no longer entertaining. Members like yourself should really exhibit some self restraint and avoid threads like these if you find them to be annoying or offensive.

1yellowjk
08-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Lol...i just close my eyes when reading threads i don't like. :)

sent from the john.

mcpuck
08-01-2013, 02:19 PM

I wanna be an Overlander Fanboy!!!!:thumb:

This does sound almost exactly like a line from Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman". Of course, In the next scene Gere got to release his aggressions with Debra Winger.

DON’T BEND OVER ... LANDER!!! :eek: