Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynomax JK Wrangler QuietCrawler Exhaust Installed on RUBICAT w/EVO Lever System

Dynomax JK Wrangler QuietCrawler Exhaust Installed on RUBICAT w/EVO Lever System

I was thinking more like the four-door system, just with the race bullet moved behind the axle.

The muffler would install in the same location as the four-door, then a pipe running from the muffler over the axle to the bullet mounted left-to-right where the stock muffler is. Then just a 90° with a tip. The only difference from the four-door kit would be the intermediate pipe between the muffler and the bullet, and then the outlet pipe.

That should sound similar to the four-door kit, but give a lot more clearance than most of the cat back systems out there, and still have a rear exit rather than a dump before the axle.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    So a two door gets really tough packaging wise. If I understand correctly, putting the Bullet first is similar to our "Evolution Competition" system.
    PN 39522 for the 2012-
    http://www.dynomax.com/single-2-5-ca...ler-39351.html

PN 39516 for the 2007-2011
    http://www.dynomax.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=39516

Also a Race Bullet is loud like think only a few dB's below open headers.

Maybe something like this?

http://www.thrushexhaust.com/new-pro...ter-24254.html

18" overall

http://www.dynomax.com/super-turbo-o...set-17886.html

18" overall

So just those 2 mufflers (no tubing) is 3 feet.

Gotcha!!! Throw the Bullet in the back (where that bulky stock is) and keep it up high and tight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neZZr View Post
    I was thinking more like the four-door system, just with the race bullet moved behind the axle.

The muffler would install in the same location as the four-door, then a pipe running from the muffler over the axle to the bullet mounted left-to-right where the stock muffler is. Then just a 90° with a tip. The only difference from the four-door kit would be the intermediate pipe between the muffler and the bullet, and then the outlet pipe.

That should sound similar to the four-door kit, but give a lot more clearance than most of the cat back systems out there, and still have a rear exit rather than a dump before the axle.

Is there an update to this system? I find it out of stock most places. Sure sounds great. I got the Magnaflow Off-Road Pro but with the new 3.6L it just sounds like a ricer. Wish I found this thread before then.
    Idiot with a JK

Quote Originally Posted by aermotor View Post
    Is there an update to this system? I find it out of stock most places. Sure sounds great. I got the Magnaflow Off-Road Pro but with the new 3.6L it just sounds like a ricer. Wish I found this thread before then.
    The last time I talked to him, there is a still one part of the kit on backorder due to the high demand. Still, if you send Dynomax a PM, they can supply you with the part #s for the rest of the parts. You could always buy the parts, and then have an exhaust shop build the other piece for you. It is a great sounding system for sure.
    Last edited by WJCO; 01-26-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    You could always but the parts, and then have an exhaust shop build the other piece for you. It is a great sounding system for sure.
    This is what I would recommend. ^^^

Cool thanks for the tip, I sent them a PM.
    Idiot with a JK

PM answered!!!
    Thanks Matt

Cool thanks for the tip, I sent them a PM.

Nothing but a Thing NevadaZielmeister's Avatar

Dynomax JK Wrangler QuietCrawler Exhaust Installed on RUBICAT w/EVO Lever System

PM sent to Dynomax for help with us poor souls who have Evo Lever and the Evo evap skid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RubySky's Build:
    EVO Double Throw Down Front and Rear suspension with bypass system and EVO Lever
    EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade
    Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle with Pro Steer Ball Joints, G2 35 Spline Placer Gold Axles, ProGrip Brakes
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 rear axle, full float with 5.38 gearing
    JE Reel 1350 drive shafts
    EVO Pro-Tek Skid Plate System
    PSC Extreme Duty Cylinder Steering Assist kit
    EVO Rear RockStops with King Air Bumps
    Nitto Trail Grapplers at 37x12.50x17

What's the issue? See my install thread in the How To. I also have the Evap skid.
    Idiot with a JK

Nothing but a Thing NevadaZielmeister's Avatar
    What's the issue? See my install thread in the How To. I also have the Evap skid.
    I checked your install thread and you do not have the EVO MFG Evap Skip plate, only an Evap Skid plate, which is stock. From what I can tell, my EVO MFG Evap skip plate is huge and covers the stock Evap skid plate, so there is not a lot of room between the frame rail and the plate.
    RubySky's Build:
    EVO Double Throw Down Front and Rear suspension with bypass system and EVO Lever
    EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade
    Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle with Pro Steer Ball Joints, G2 35 Spline Placer Gold Axles, ProGrip Brakes
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 rear axle, full float with 5.38 gearing
    JE Reel 1350 drive shafts
    EVO Pro-Tek Skid Plate System
    PSC Extreme Duty Cylinder Steering Assist kit
    EVO Rear RockStops with King Air Bumps
    Nitto Trail Grapplers at 37x12.50x17

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast