Eddie, You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep

chitown35

LOSER
Oh, I'm sure it was. I'm in suspense reading all about it. Kind of reminds me of playing Oregon Trail back in the day only, it had still had some graphics.

View attachment 264414

eh, been there done that and not even because I wanted to. Totally over rated. Way too much sway, zero stability on off camber sections and nothing to hold you in place when cornering fast.

I'll bet. My CJ doesn't have front or rear sway bars but then, it's sitting on leaf springs.

Wow, you're so cool. I could read all about your amazing wheeling all day long. :daydream:
OMFG Eddie, you crack me up. You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep because Mel and Dynatrac built everything for you while you "helped", and you're so f-ing stupid you can't defend anything technical. So instead you do these ad hominem attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. I'm done being nice and patronizing you. Somehow I can keep a real job and still have time to post on your communist forum. But because I have a real job and don't have as many staged photo shoots as you I'm not a real Jeeper? Because I spend my time wheeling and not putting crappy music to my photos and videos? Why don't you take all that time you waste on photo shoots and spend it educating yourself and building your damn Jeep yourself, you hypocrite? Maybe then you wouldn't get into these stupid arguments about sway bars and crap I let you slide on like the turning radius you were so sure Dynatrac improved on with their new knuckles that they then had to correct you on even though you love on them like a sex starved prostitute. You can never admit when you're wrong and that's why there's so much misinformation (stupidity) on your forum. Why don't you just go ahead and move all your stupidity and my posts in this thread to the "8th slot" now so no one can continue to see how stupid you are and how you just attack anyone who your little self feels threatened by and can't respond to except with these ad hominem attacks. Yeah you probably have to look that phrase up, huh?

When you grow up and you're ready to have a real conversation or discussion about stuff, let me know.

Btw here's me easily going up a 10 rated hill (Larry's hill at SMORR) on my crappy setup that I know something about because Mel didn't build it for me and Evo didn't pay for it. Doing things like trying to find traction up slick ledges instead of that high traction "slick rock" crap.

https://youtu.be/WCWzhoZEIpk

And here's some flex while still limited by the rear bar, notice the rear tire isn't even into the fender.

36e624e119dca14b1cd3b5837189b738.jpg

Originally posted here...

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/7193-Rear-Sway-Bar-Questions

Last edited by a moderator:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
OMFG Eddie, you crack me up. You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep because Mel and Dynatrac built everything for you while you "helped", and you're so f-ing stupid you can't defend anything technical. So instead you do these ad hominem attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. I'm done being nice and patronizing you. Somehow I can keep a real job and still have time to post on your communist forum. But because I have a real job and don't have as many staged photo shoots as you I'm not a real Jeeper? Because I spend my time wheeling and not putting crappy music to my photos and videos? Why don't you take all that time you waste on photo shoots and spend it educating yourself and building your damn Jeep yourself, you hypocrite? Maybe then you wouldn't get into these stupid arguments about sway bars and crap I let you slide on like the turning radius you were so sure Dynatrac improved on with their new knuckles that they then had to correct you on even though you love on them like a sex starved prostitute. You can never admit when you're wrong and that's why there's so much misinformation (stupidity) on your forum. Why don't you just go ahead and move all your stupidity and my posts in this thread to the "8th slot" now so no one can continue to see how stupid you are and how you just attack anyone who your little self feels threatened by and can't respond to except with these ad hominem attacks. Yeah you probably have to look that phrase up, huh?

When you grow up and you're ready to have a real conversation or discussion about stuff, let me know.

Btw here's me easily going up a 10 rated hill (Larry's hill at SMORR) on my crappy setup that I know something about because Mel didn't build it for me and Evo didn't pay for it. Doing things like trying to find traction up slick ledges instead of that high traction "slick rock" crap.

Go fuck yourself. How many photos do members have to post in this thread, before you realize you are wrong, and something is wrong with your set up. Take a hike, and don't come back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

Looks like about a 3 rated trail to me! (Out of 10!)

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Rear Sway Bar Questions

Care to comment on the sway bar question with your expertise?

I'm leaving mine on, bad ass. There is more than enough evidence in this thread to see that removing it is totally unnecessary. You've simply ignored it. The difference between you and I, is that I'm not an expert, and I know it. You think you are an awesome expert, but by objectively reading this thread, anyone can tell you aren't.

Journeyman

Sorry that's the second path of four, and easiest. I'm on the original.

Yea there was a problem. It posted the video when I thought it was going to post the link with the title of the video.
It's called Blind man drives up Larry's hill! I'm not doubting your self proclaimed slick ledge oh my god a stock Rubi couldn't make it skills, but I found this absolutely hilarious that the first video to pop up is a blind guy driving up that hill....
He must have been more in tune with all his other senses and had a good spotter!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That trail looks like a Fucking joke.

Here's another post for you of a rear swaybar "limiting" flex
IMG_7822.jpg

Trail JK

And here's some flex while still limited by the rear bar, notice the rear tire isn't even into the fender.

36e624e119dca14b1cd3b5837189b738.jpg

Originally posted here...

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/7193-Rear-Sway-Bar-Questions

IMG_4856.JPG

Psycho.

Top Bottom