Eddie, You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I guess he had it coming. Who else would take so much pride in driving a 'Baja Yellow' JK up a wet hill.

Easy now, nothing wrong with Baja Yellow. :bleh: Pretty sure the Jeep isn't any happier being saddled with his douchery.

Last edited:

chitown35

LOSER
What a person chose to buy for their Jeep is typically going to be what they recommend and a lot of folks on here have chosen EVO. That being said, people here also run Synergy and Rock Krawler and the latter more so if they live in the east coast. EVO has some of the softest springs you can get, uses high quality components and has been the leader when it comes to coil over suspension systems. Since you're in SoCal, you might want to stop by EVO and talk to them.

Once again a technical opinion question comes up and Eddie can't decide which way he swings. :)

Yes, the long arm will give you a better on road ride. But it will also give you lower anti-squat percentage which is synonymous with improving your climbing ability and traction. If you want more technical details ask me.

BUT anyway, it depends on which long arm kit you go with to get this effect. You want links that are parallel with the ground and each other as possible. Of course doing this is a compromise with ground clearance. Evaluate the options and choose wisely.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again a technical opinion question comes up and Eddie can't decide which way he swings. :)

Yes, the long arm will give you a better on road ride. But it will also give you lower anti-squat percentage which is synonymous with improving your climbing ability and traction. If you want more technical details ask me.

BUT anyway, it depends on which long arm kit you go with to get this effect. You want links that are parallel with the ground and each other as possible. Of course doing this is a compromise with ground clearance. Evaluate the options and choose wisely.

I gotta say it again - cool video bro. That is all :cheesy:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
First off, you really showed how pathetic you are getting bent out of shape over a fucking sway bar. Second, you're completely ignorant and spew garbage that is completely contradictory to who Eddie is or does. I don't have to go into details cause there is very accessible threads and video that prove how utterly clueless/retarded you are with your screwed sense of reality. Most importantly, if I ever wanted real life advice on functionality of my jeep on the trail, it would be from the guy that lives out west and wheels everyday on obstacles that most average rigs can't. Not some prick that wheels an off road park every so often.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Wow, I stumbled upon a thread with a user heading of "loser" and had to find out how one goes about obtaining such a prize winning title. ...it was much like a train wreck. :clap2:

Top Bottom