Eddie, You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're supposed to replace the rear sway bar? [emoji848]

Eh, if I ever get to the point where i really feel I need to do that, I'll come back to this thread... or maybe not and just do what I did for everything else, figure it out for myself. Lol

Actually, I think he's saying that you should "remove" it. :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
"Mr. Chitown, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

Last edited:

gmag16

"Mr. Chitown, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gmag16

Actually, I think he's saying that you should "remove" it. :crazyeyes:

Hey, if someone wants to buy me a Silverado crew cab, short bed, so I can retire the jeep as a daily driver, I'll take both sway bars out. Oh I could use a trailer to tow the jeep too. [emoji16][emoji23]🤣

WJCO

Meme King

It's the only thing that kept rattling though my mind after catching up on this stupid thread

Such a classic.

longarmwj

Look at all of this restricted suspension travel with my rear swaybar still attached. How have I been so blind my whole life?
IMG_2561.jpg

Even my WJ suffers from my foolishness in keeping my rear swaybar on
IMG_6510.jpg

longarmwj

OMFG Eddie, you crack me up. You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep because Mel and Dynatrac built everything for you while you "helped", and you're so f-ing stupid you can't defend anything technical. So instead you do these ad hominem attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. I'm done being nice and patronizing you. Somehow I can keep a real job and still have time to post on your communist forum. But because I have a real job and don't have as many staged photo shoots as you I'm not a real Jeeper? Because I spend my time wheeling and not putting crappy music to my photos and videos? Why don't you take all that time you waste on photo shoots and spend it educating yourself and building your damn Jeep yourself, you hypocrite? Maybe then you wouldn't get into these stupid arguments about sway bars and crap I let you slide on like the turning radius you were so sure Dynatrac improved on with their new knuckles that they then had to correct you on even though you love on them like a sex starved prostitute. You can never admit when you're wrong and that's why there's so much misinformation (stupidity) on your forum. Why don't you just go ahead and move all your stupidity and my posts in this thread to the "8th slot" now so no one can continue to see how stupid you are and how you just attack anyone who your little self feels threatened by and can't respond to except with these ad hominem attacks. Yeah you probably have to look that phrase up, huh?

When you grow up and you're ready to have a real conversation or discussion about stuff, let me know.

So let me get this straight......

There are countless videos and pictures of Eddie working on his own damn Jeeps. How many write-ups does he have on this forum? Pretty sure he restored and entire CJ himself minus paintwork. Pretty sure he lifted Renny himself. Pretty sure he rebuilt the cantilever on Rubicat himself, etc etc etc.

He doesn't attack people who have differing opinions, he simply educates them based off of his experience and real world testing. I do however have one serious question though:

Do you like your Jeep with no rear swaybar because you want your jeep to stretch like your asshole? Or because you like ripping brake lines like you rip cocaine lines?

Top Bottom