Eddie, You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Their trail rating goes up to a 6.. "Larrys Hill" being a 5.. so I'm not sure how your getting 10? Regardless I wouldn't use your video to justify anything your trying to prove.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Their trail rating goes up to a 6.. "Larrys Hill" being a 5.. so I'm not sure how your getting 10? Regardless I wouldn't use your video to justify anything your trying to prove.

Even my wife after watching the video rated it a 3. If that is a 10 then Eddie must have been running a 50 on the 10 rating scale on Devils canyon and Florence Junction trails.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What's up with all these pussies? I didn't want the videos because they look like they were taken with a Polaroid camera, even though we are in the year 2017, but is this really over a fucking sway bar? Don't like what someone runs on their rig? Don't fucking run it on yours.

Holy fuck, I can't believe this retard went apeshit over a piece of fucking metal. Pull your stock sway bar out of your ass and sell it. It's about as useful there as it was to you on your jeep.

Oh and get fucked.

chitown35

LOSER
What's up with all these pussies? I didn't want the videos because they look like they were taken with a Polaroid camera, even though we are in the year 2017, but is this really over a fucking sway bar? Don't like what someone runs on their rig? Don't fucking run it on yours.

Holy fuck, I can't believe this retard went apeshit over a piece of fucking metal. Pull your stock sway bar out of your ass and sell it. It's about as useful there as it was to you on your jeep.

Oh and get fucked.

Oh man for the first time ever I'm with you 100%. Don't know how we got here when I just wanted to discuss the guy's sway bar setup.

JAGS

Hooked
Btw here's me easily going up a 10 rated hill (Larry's hill at SMORR) on my crappy setup that I know something about because Mel didn't build it for me and Evo didn't pay for it. Doing things like trying to find traction up slick ledges instead of that high traction "slick rock" crap.

https://youtu.be/WCWzhoZEIpk

And here's some flex while still limited by the rear bar, notice the rear tire isn't even into the fender.

36e624e119dca14b1cd3b5837189b738.jpg

Originally posted here...

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/7193-Rear-Sway-Bar-Questions

I'm late to the party a bit. But is that video/pic supposed to be impressive?

My wife literally drove tougher trails her first time behind the wheel. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I haven't even read the rest of this thread, but I'm sure it's good for a few more laughs if you start this way.

Top Bottom