Eddie, You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep

First, you ended up taking the bypass at the top. Which is all good, but don't go preaching about it all high and mighty.

Second, did you blow a gram of cocaine and slam a bottle of whiskey before that rant of yours? What the fuck is wrong with you? You weirdo.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Larry's hill was a poor choice for making an argument. Anyone who has run smorr could have told you that. Hell, there are hills at disney behind the dam that are harder.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There is so much gold in this thread. Seriously though, six pack shocks and the fact you are an engineer pretty much told me all I need to know.

Last edited:

chitown35

LOSER
Running it with 37's now. No problem and it drives with two fingers on the highway... unless it is like 40mph winds... then I need a full paw on the wheel.

So... no leaking, no adverse effects on pump or steering components. Submerged it with water over the tires... it did fine. It doesn't feel much different than stock on the road. It does not refuse to turn the tires when backing my trailer up, where the old box and pump would sometimes have issues when pushing the trailer uphill and backwards.

I would buy it again, I don't regret not getting a ram assist at this point. 90% of my driving is on pavement. It doesn't have any issues at this point!
Does it turn your 37s aired down and locked on the rocks?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I just replaced my springs about a month ago. I went from AEV spring which is on a stiffer side to EVO plush rides. I went ahead and found a little hill to flex my suspension out.
Believe me OP coil springs might play a little role in how much flex you get....
IMG_4761.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OMFG Eddie, you crack me up. You don't understand a damn technical thing about your Jeep because Mel and Dynatrac built everything for you while you "helped", and you're so f-ing stupid you can't defend anything technical. So instead you do these ad hominem attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. I'm done being nice and patronizing you. Somehow I can keep a real job and still have time to post on your communist forum. But because I have a real job and don't have as many staged photo shoots as you I'm not a real Jeeper? Because I spend my time wheeling and not putting crappy music to my photos and videos? Why don't you take all that time you waste on photo shoots and spend it educating yourself and building your damn Jeep yourself, you hypocrite? Maybe then you wouldn't get into these stupid arguments about sway bars and crap I let you slide on like the turning radius you were so sure Dynatrac improved on with their new knuckles that they then had to correct you on even though you love on them like a sex starved prostitute. You can never admit when you're wrong and that's why there's so much misinformation (stupidity) on your forum. Why don't you just go ahead and move all your stupidity and my posts in this thread to the "8th slot" now so no one can continue to see how stupid you are and how you just attack anyone who your little self feels threatened by and can't respond to except with these ad hominem attacks. Yeah you probably have to look that phrase up, huh?

When you grow up and you're ready to have a real conversation or discussion about stuff, let me know.

Btw here's me easily going up a 10 rated hill (Larry's hill at SMORR) on my crappy setup that I know something about because Mel didn't build it for me and Evo didn't pay for it. Doing things like trying to find traction up slick ledges instead of that high traction "slick rock" crap.

https://youtu.be/WCWzhoZEIpk

And here's some flex while still limited by the rear bar, notice the rear tire isn't even into the fender.

36e624e119dca14b1cd3b5837189b738.jpg

Cool video bro :thumb:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

:eek:

VERY few jeep videos that I watch, I find boring... but you sir, achieved pure boredom, in under 0:40, and I was not compelled to finish watching at all... nothing like filming the newbie run on your first day out on the trials... :bowdown:

golden-poo1.jpg

gmag16

You're supposed to replace the rear sway bar? [emoji848]

Eh, if I ever get to the point where i really feel I need to do that, I'll come back to this thread... or maybe not and just do what I did for everything else, figure it out for myself. Lol

Top Bottom