Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Full cages - let's see them

[QUOTE=OverlanderJK;926965]It doesn't. It's a full cage. It's for safety.

But why wouldnt they just go to the tub to not make everything stiff? The genright one would make more sense to me just for that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Cages have some value but I would think the best way to stay safe is also free: buckle your seatbelt. Modern cars are pretty well designed to protect you, but they can't do it if you fly out in a crash.
    Best advice I've seen on here. Most of the fatalities I worked involved full/partial ejections, lack of seat belt scrambles, or the odd train -- in which case you're fooked with or without a cage or belts.

Stay safe!

Howdy from Texas!
    '76 CJ-5 V8 Renegade (grey Levi's), retired.
    '14 JK Sport 2DR (Black), weekend fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567