Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Might be late now......

IMG_3615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I haven’t been on Wayalife since I sold my Evo built Anvil JK. Sucks to hear about the delays on your LE Gladiator. A Sport showed up at my local dealer with a sticker price of $46k, no mark up. I’m really tempted to get one, but still really want to see the diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 Anvil Rubicon Unlimited
    Evo Mfg Double Throwdown suspension w/Evo Lever
    Evo Mfg high clearance long arms
    Evo Mfg PR60 high steer w/PSC hydraulic assist
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 front axle
    Dynatrac ProRock 80 rear axle
    ARB lockers & 5.38 gears
    JE Reel 1350 front/1410 rear driveshafts
    Evo Mfg rocker/corner armor/bumper
    17" ATX Slabs & 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Proud to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2001 - 2010. Semper Fi

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    This situation is the biggest bunch of suck I’ve seen, in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

So, I FINALLY got an update today but only after a LOT of pressure. From what I'm told, our Gladiator is in transit and the estimated unload in Utah is scheduled for the 24th. From there, it should take about a week to get it trucked to Idaho. In other words, we'd most be looking at August before we could take possession of it.

With that said, I took a look at their website and saw that they had 2 white Rubicons in transit and one that was essentially an LE but without the official bells and whistles. This was a bit annoying because I had asked him a LONG time ago about ANY white Rubicons they might have coming and at the time, he said they didn't have anything - that mine was ahead of everything. When I asked about what the hell these were, he said they weren't LE's. I NEVER SAID I needed an LE!

Long story short, he said that the ones they have in transit may only come in a week or 2 ahead of what I ordered and I told him that every week counts. So, as it stands, we'll be taking whatever comes in first and that may no longer be an LE.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Eddie I know this sounds a bit outlandish but, any chance they’d let you take delivery from Utah? If so I’d help in whatever capacity to help get it to you. Just a thought. I’m happy to help if needed or if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    So, I FINALLY got an update today but only after a LOT of pressure. From what I'm told, our Gladiator is in transit and the estimated unload in Utah is scheduled for the 24th. From there, it should take about a week to get it trucked to Idaho. In other words, we'd most be looking at August before we could take possession of it.

With that said, I took a look at their website and saw that they had 2 white Rubicons in transit and one that was essentially an LE but without the official bells and whistles. This was a bit annoying because I had asked him a LONG time ago about ANY white Rubicons they might have coming and at the time, he said they didn't have anything - that mine was ahead of everything. When I asked about what the hell these were, he said they weren't LE's. I NEVER SAID I needed an LE!

Long story short, he said that the ones they have in transit may only come in a week or 2 ahead of what I ordered and I told him that every week counts. So, as it stands, we'll be taking whatever comes in first and that may no longer be an LE.
    Geez. What a mess. Hope you see it sooner than later.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

Isn't Olram a train driver? Doesn't the RR go through 'ol Carson City somewhere?

What a mess.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Dang that is crazy, so glad yours wasnt on that train. But either way it sounds super annoying for you guys. I hope something comes through soon!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hope yours was not on the train derailment
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    Milestar Patagonia M/T 35"
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

If you don't own a Jeep you don't understand

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast