Bonedoc's Sting gray JTR build.

bonedoc

Took delivery of my JTR last night. Love it. Rides and drives beautifully. Was worth the wait. Truck had 10 miles on it, 5 of which came from salesman taking it to fill it up prior to me taking delivery. Haven't started on anything yet but have plenty to do.
Sorry that the pics are sideways. Not sure why. If anyone knows please let me know why.

IMG_20200118_072412_185.jpg

IMG_20200118_072404_591.jpg

IMG_20200118_072343_435.jpg

Gladiator10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congrats! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Stingray is definitely my favorite color on the JTs, well worth the wait.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Andy5160

Hooked
Wow what a nice toy. I see front grill is black and not body color. Is this an option or standard feature ?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

bonedoc

Congrats, love that color

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That color is really sharp!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice looking JT!

So much awesomeness!! Congratulations :thumb:

Congratulations! Great color

Congrats! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Stingray is definitely my favorite color on the JTs, well worth the wait.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Congrats. Looks great.

Thanks everyone. Very excited, has been a long wait for the right timing. Will be getting started on adding mods as soon as possible. Some things might take a bit of time as it looks like winter has decided to show up and I just signed the contract for my pole building to be put up this Spring/Summer. So some things will be done as weather/temperatures permit. Dam getting older sucks...find there is a big difference between having to and wanting to lay out on the ground in the winter anymore....LOL.

bonedoc

Got a few small things done on Sunday. Installed my K&N Filtercharger kit, EVO FAD skid, and Hood Strut kit. Everything went very smoothly. Cool thing about the hood strut kit is the struts have a nice push pin at bottom that can be used to easily and quickly pop the strut off the lower mount in event you need to flip the hood all the way open. Hopefully Tuesday am I'll get my dual battery kit installed.

Attachments

• Gladiator12.jpg
    Gladiator12.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 247
  • gladiator13.jpg
    gladiator13.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 248
  • gladiator14.jpg
    gladiator14.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 248
  • gladiator15.jpg
    gladiator15.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 248
  • gladiator16.jpg
    gladiator16.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 246
  • gladiator17.jpg
    gladiator17.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 247
  • gladiator18.jpg
    gladiator18.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 244

WJCO

Meme King
Got a few small things done on Sunday. Installed my K&N Filtercharger kit, EVO FAD skid, and Hood Strut kit. Everything went very smoothly. Cool thing about the hood strut kit is the struts have a nice push pin at bottom that can be used to easily and quickly pop the strut off the lower mount in event you need to flip the hood all the way open. Hopefully Tuesday am I'll get my dual battery kit installed.

You got a link for that hood strut kit? That's a really good idea.

Top Bottom