American Sniper

I can't watch the trailer over here but I hope they do Chris and his family right by this movie. I really hope they give some of the proceeds to his wife and kids to help fight that piece of shit Jesse Ventura.

Rest in piece Chris aka the devil of Ramadi.

No kidding. What a dbag that guy is. You got knocked out, no need to go suing and make yourself an even bigger puss.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Bradley Cooper interview on Howard this week was good, just wish theaters in my area were showing the movie.

JeepDrum

I ordered the American Sniper and Lone Survivor books from Amazon, and should get them today. I'm hoping to have enough time to finish American Sniper before the movie comes out. From what I hear though, it seems hard to put down. My buddy said he really enjoyed Marcus Luttrel's book also.

I ordered the American Sniper and Lone Survivor books from Amazon, and should get them today. I'm hoping to have enough time to finish American Sniper before the movie comes out. From what I hear though, it seems hard to put down. My buddy said he really enjoyed Marcus Luttrel's book also.

Service by Marcus Luttrel is another must read.

I have a bunch of books like these bit by far my favorite is Fearless: The Adam Brown Story, absolutely outstanding read.

JeepDrum

I knew of Service and planned to get that when I'm finished with American Sniper and Lone Survivor. Now I'll have to check out Fearless also. Thanks!

Hot94Z28

I ordered this book and lone survivor too. Can't wait for them to get here been awhile since I read a good book.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I read the book last year, and just watched the movie. Loved it. Tough movie to watch. Especially at the end. Bradley Cooper nailed the role of Chris Kyle.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The film opens Th, 1/15 in Denver for late night showings. I'll be at the closest theatre for the first showing.:yup:

Hack12

The movie was incredible. They did an amazing job telling his story, not just pumping out a hyped up action film. Bradley Cooper did an awesome job.

I think you'll all really enjoy it! :yup:

ssgp2

If you enjoyed the book, you will enjoy the movie.
Clint and Bradley did a fantastic job.
For those who havn't read it, do not expect a war movie with lots of fire fight and explosion.

Top Bottom