‘18 recon build

Gobicon2017

That’s pretty much what I’m going for. Sorry to copy, it’s hard to spend 2x the money for the same look but I do like the function. A guess a fool and his money so to speak. Is there anything else needed that does not come in their kit besides a driveshaft?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All included in their evo enforcer Pro stage 2 as I have. Front drive shaft was the only thing I added. Not really needed at 3-3.5 of lift but good to have. Other good thing is you can go from 3-5” as you need. If you add more weight just change out coils and your on your way again. Shocks are all rebuildable etc. it was a lot of money but for me it was my only choice. IMG_0555.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not to take anything away from Gobicons coilovers, but they are a bit overkill for living in the Midwest. I went back and forth and ended up going with the King 2.5 adjustable paired with the AEV lift that I already had. (I wouldn’t do the AEV lift if I had to do it all over again. I would have done the 4” enforcer). I went that route for a couple of reasons. Midwest jeeping is slow compared to out west were you can get the full affect of them. Coilovers require a bit more maintenance and attention than a spring and shock combo. And the salt in our part of the world would wreck those beautiful pieces of jewelry. Just my 2 cents, but there’s a couple guys that went from coilovers back to shocks. They may chime in at some point.

The king 2.5s adj are awesome. When the roads get torn up like they are right now with the freeze thaw cycles, I drop them down to 1 on the roads and it smooths it out. Summer time I keep them at 8-10 and it is very stable at speed

Emptybrass

for the enforcer 3" factory style lift ( not coil overs) Is the stage 2 a better option? are the rear UCAs needed or desired?

edit: spelling

Emptybrass

So after talking and reading what other people have done. I think I’m going to go with the 3” enforcer lift. Really like the coil over setup but there seems to be a few drawbacks for rigs that do more highway blasts then trail duty. Before I order, is it worth getting the adjustable kings over the non? I mean is it worth the extra $400 for all 4?

wjtstudios

Hooked
So after talking and reading what other people have done. I think I’m going to go with the 3” enforcer lift. Really like the coil over setup but there seems to be a few drawbacks for rigs that do more highway blasts then trail duty. Before I order, is it worth getting the adjustable kings over the non? I mean is it worth the extra $400 for all 4?

I love mine. It’s great having the ability to dial the ride based off the conditions.

Emptybrass

So I had about an hour to spare this afternoon. Got my switch thing mounted. Not really digging it but we shall see.
IMG_5068.jpg
Also worked on the people mover and auxiliary fuse box
IMG_5069.jpg
IMG_5071.jpg

Emptybrass

So this happened today. Walked to a local Jeep place looking at real life lift sizes and tire combos. Walked out a few hundred lighter in the wallet. Guess I will have to call exodus soon to order the lift. Still can’t decide on the 3 or 4 inch.
Image1516738537.483190.jpg

When in doubt, throttle out.

Emptybrass

Got the jw speaker tail lights today. Install was super easy. Much brighter then factory. Downside (so far) can not use the tail light guards with it. Going to see if longer screws can fix it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Emptybrass

All the suspension parts are in. Now to remove a dead bmw and I can get started. IMG_5102.jpg

When in doubt, throttle out.

Top Bottom