$1000 Per Photo Fine!! That's what the U.S. Forest Service wants to Charge YOU

Rccrwlr

A friend of mine from the Santa Cruz area posted this as a comment on my repost of this article on FB

Yeah, I've been following that discussion and the rule making process. I used to face this a lot back in Santa Cruz too... people would be all over Natural Bridges taking pictures and no problem, but if my camera looked "more professional" or if I dared take a tripod, on occasion a State Park ranger would approach me and ask to see my permit and proof of a $1M liability insurance coverage. Yeah, that's really fair, he didn't both anyone else on the beach. I think they do need to come up with sensible rules... if you're a small crew of just a couple of people and not impacting other guests or the park, there should be no permit, no fees and no fines. If you're reserving an area of park or bringing in a crew of 5+ people, I can see one level of permit, and then of course, full movie sets would be some higher level.

Guy with Tri-pod is considered pro. Bummer

--rccrwlr.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
WTF! So let me get this right...if I stand under a waterfall naked my Johnson can be considered a prop and I can be double fined???? I call bull shit!!!

Armydog

And yet with give amnesty and free health card to thousands of border crossing nipple lockers???? And Nancy Pelosi has the Gaul to say the Americans should welcome the crumb snatchers as though they "were the Baby Jesus himself".

I love my country, my government - not so much.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

noroad

im pretty sure if they tried to get the money from an everyday person, that person might have some right to fight that in a court of law! but what would i know :idontknow:

JKWrang

So basically dont post them to Facebook. Stupid hippies.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

I'm a republican, offending people is what "we" do....

Armydog

That and clubbing baby seals, shooting Bambi's mother and burning fossil fuels. It's all good. To each his own
The tree huggers tell us to save the planet for our kids future, but I don't even like my kids so screw that.

JKWrang

All jokes aside - hippies suck. And hugging trees causing chafing.

Screw chafing.

JKWrang

Here's another stupid law that stands as much chance of being upheld in court.

In Atlanta you cannot let your pubic hair grow pass 6 inches.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Id have to say I think that's a good law.

Top Bottom