2012 Dozer JKU - this might take a while

devonn216

Went back to my previous post about graduation from WOCS and added a picture so y'all know I'm not full of it. Pictures or it didn't happen right?? FLY ARMY

Last edited:
Well I was going to wait until it got here, but ok. I ordered the 3" EVO Enforcer with drag link flip and Rancho 9000s!

You'll love the rancho9000's. I have them on my JKU...they're very smooth. It's a good stop gap for me for when I go to EVO bolt on coilovers in a couple years!

devonn216

Parts are starting to come in! Got the EVO drag link flip and Rancho 9000s in. The rest should be here by the end of the day!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464704416.944937.jpg

devonn216

Also picked up these PS Brawler lite and rear bumpers. Already powder coated and with Truck-Lite reverse lights. They are for my dads Jeep though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464704622.397203.jpg

devonn216

Nope. That's one reason I'm hesitating on lifting as well.

Well with the EVO kit and drag link flip it's only recommended. The bolts are pretty solid. It uses a couple 9/16s a couple 1/2 and two U bolts. All grade 8. I would feel better to have it welded though.

devonn216

I still haven't had the time to take any real pictures but here's a parking lot shot and a poser shot on this tinny hill at my storage unit. I have drill this weekend, but hopefully I'll have some time next week to take some real pictures.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465045733.470023.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465045742.136679.jpg

I still haven't trimmed my Rubi rails and pinch seam. I ran out of time this past week. Now I'll have to wait until I can get up to my dads place and use his tools.

Napalm

Looking great. Can't wait to see it with those bumpers on!!

EDIT- Just saw those bumpers were for your dad's Jeep. Your Dozer is looking great though :)

Top Bottom