2013 Sahara build

bonedaddy

yeah i am in the decision making process right now as well, matching shocks to the Enforcer Kits ... I was told by one place that the Rancho's were more "entry level" and I would be better off with something like the Fox 2.0's if I wasn't able to do the kings ... Trail Jeeps just quoted me the Kings right out the door and Ho-Lee-Chit are they some coin - $467 a pair for the Front and $490.46 for the Rear ... but I am sure the ride is well worth the coin I just do not have ... $176 a pair on the Fox 2.0's Adventure Series - $88 a piece, not too bad ...

I might go that route for the time being ... :twocents:

agiron

With front bumpers is the recessed winch mostly cosmetic or does help air flow significantly? I know on the 12+jk's you have to do the vacuum pump relocation

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

agiron

So my jeep has the color match top, my jeep is the rock lobster. It's a LOT of a kinda off color. Has anyone wrapped or plasti dipped their top, if so how did it turn out/hold up?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So my jeep has the color match top, my jeep is the rock lobster. It's a LOT of a kinda off color. Has anyone wrapped or plasti dipped their top, if so how did it turn out/hold up?

Plasti dip? Ummm, I don't know if I would. Wrapping it is the better way to go if anything and it should last several years without issue and longer if you garage your Jeep. Of course, if you're determined to keep your hard top, I personally would consider having it painted. I'll bet you could have it done really nice for about $500 and less if you just go to an Earl Schibe.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

I have not plastidipped my top, but I did plastidip the whole body matte black a few years back. I then removed it all a year later because it didn't look right and was impossible to keep clean. It held up well against tree branches surprisingly, and would only leave minor pinstripes no tears. I wouldn't do it again and think that having it actually painted would be a better option

Top Bottom