2013 Sahara build

WJCO

Meme King
It says it's fir the rubicon locker, but they'd be the same housing?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think Dynatrac has a few different housings depending on what locker you want to use. They have several locker options. You'd be best checking directly with them. Fill out their axle quote online https://www.dynatrac.com/axle-quote-form and someone will call you or you can just call them up and talk to a sales rep. They're great, knowledgeable people.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
You should really spend some time looking at others builds and see what they are doing. All of your questions would be answered if you just took a second and looked.

xxJWPxx

I don't have any experience with Fox but have been in Jeeps with Rancho's (7000's and 9000's) and would definitely recommend them. The 9000's are adjustable as well, which is nice.

Edit: Eddie beat me to it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are the kings worth more than double the rancho

If you're referring to the EVO spec Kings that you can order with their Enforcer kit, yes. Or at least, in my opinion. They are 2.5's and valved by EVO to offer what they feel is the best match for their Plush Ride coils. I personally think together, they offer a better ride than their bolt on coil overs. But again, they are more than double the cost.

benatc1

Hooked
If you're referring to the EVO spec Kings that you can order with their Enforcer kit, yes. Or at least, in my opinion. They are 2.5's and valved by EVO to offer what they feel is the best match for their Plush Ride coils. I personally think together, they offer a better ride than their bolt on coil overs. But again, they are more than double the cost.

would you say that the ride is better on and off road? I have the rancho/plush rides now and do like the ride on road but looking for a better ride on the trails - does the Bolt on CO give u a better ride on the trail than the king/plush ride combo or is it just the articulation?

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
would you say that the ride is better on and off road? I have the rancho/plush rides now and do like the ride on road but looking for a better ride on the trails - does the Bolt on CO give u a better ride on the trail than the king/plush ride combo or is it just the articulation?

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just the articulation but off road at high speed is where the coilovers will also shine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom