2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

Jk4thedirt

Hey Eddie,

Count me in. This sounds like a fun day.
Let us know about the pot luck and for about how many people will need some grub.

jbrodsky

Just saw the rest of the thread. I might bring my 3 yo son along... he's more obsessed with jeeps than I am. Anyone else bringing kids?
I also have some propane stoves I can bring.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow!! There's a lot more people who've signed up :thumb:

I just updated the list and glad to hear ya'll can join us. Just to be clear, this is a super easy run and 4WD may not even be needed. I I think you'll have a good time but, I don't want anyone to have different expectations and be disappointed at the end of the day. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in its been two years since the last time lets hope there's water out there again....

We have been seeing some good rain this year but, even at that, the odds are against it. Of course, I am hopeful :yup:

I am looking forward to joining as we'll.

Count me in.

You got it :thumb:

Are you saying I won't need to bring my Hi-Lift Jack and things like that?

Well, I'm saying that you "shouldn't" be needing anything like that but, if you never know. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's a couple of things I'd like to mention:

1. For those of you coming in from up north like Bakersfield, I'm going to recommend that you just meet up with us in Barstow. There really is no need for you to come down an extra 30 miles just to go back up again. I will be sure to post up an exact rendezvous point soon.

2. There are no trash facilities so you need to know that you need to pack out what you pack in.

3. There will be no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's gonna be a lot of clam chowder! Lol

:cheesy: You don't need to do that. I don't think any of us had any idea it would get this big. If we can't get more people to pitch in with some food, I think it might be best just to keep it as an everyman feeds himself kind of thing. :yup:

Top Bottom