2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: You don't need to do that. I don't think any of us had any idea it would get this big. If we can't get more people to pitch in with some food, I think it might be best just to keep it as an everyman feeds himself kind of thing. :yup:

That may be a little better. Not so much for the fact that its a lot to cook but it would take a while to heat up and serve everyone. Figure 30 rigs equals 60 people and Tessa so that would take a while. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That may be a little better. Not so much for the fact that its a lot to cook but it would take a while to heat up and serve everyone. Figure 30 rigs equals 60 people and Tessa so that would take a while. :thumb:

How nice, you were even gonna cook for Tessa :D

Like I said, I don't think any of us thought this thing would get as big as it has and, from the beginning, I had always said that people need to bring a lunch. Maybe we should hold off on a potluck for another time... a time when the group will be smaller. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How nice, you were even gonna cook for Tessa :D

Like I said, I don't think any of us thought this thing would get as big as it has and, from the beginning, I had always said that people need to bring a lunch. Maybe we should hold off on a potluck for another time... a time when the group will be smaller. :yup:

I agree!

And after you not rewarding Tessa for the tricks she did the other night I figured I should. :cheesy::cheesy:

Damtall55

Washington, D.C. Jeeper

I sincerely appreciate the offer, but that is a LONG drive for a weekend excursion in the desert!! ;) I look forward to seeing pictures and I hope everyone enjoys themselves!! Happy New Year everyone!! :drinks:

Big Mike

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow Eddie this is a gargantuan list. We're going to need official Wayalife off-road guards/ traffic officers. ;)

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: You don't need to do that. I don't think any of us had any idea it would get this big. If we can't get more people to pitch in with some food, I think it might be best just to keep it as an everyman feeds himself kind of thing. :yup:

:shock: Wow, when did all these people sign up. :crazyeyes: Yeah, this is getting a little out of hand for any group stuff. Each man and dog for themselves.

Hey WOL, nothing was stated in the original post, but I sure hope most/all these people have CBs. Was on a run recently with 37 rigs and the issues happened in jeeps/packs without a CB.

Paisano

Just saw the rest of the thread. I might bring my 3 yo son along... he's more obsessed with jeeps than I am. Anyone else bringing kids?
I also have some propane stoves I can bring.

I'm bringing my 7 yr old son and 5 yr old girl.:cool:

Paisano

:shock: Wow, when did all these people sign up. :crazyeyes: Yeah, this is getting a little out of hand for any group stuff. Each man and dog for themselves.

Hey WOL, nothing was stated in the original post, but I sure hope most/all these people have CBs. Was on a run recently with 37 rigs and the issues happened in jeeps/packs without a CB.

CB? I have two cups and a long roll of kite string:thumb:

jbrodsky

Good call Jags! I'm installing my CB this weekend I bought it for the cleghorn run on Sunday. Perfect timing

Good to know some other people are bringing their kids. I'm not sure how long my son can stand being in the car seat so I'm still debating it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Paisano said:
CB? I have two cups and a long roll of kite string:thumb:

With all that stuff you've had ORE install you couldn't include a CB? :grayno:

I'm so disappointed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
With all that stuff you've had ORE install you couldn't include a CB? :grayno:

I'm so disappointed.

He has one. Remember the conversation we had about his CB in the glove box and how I thought I wouldn't be able to reach it? Your getting old.:cheesy:

Top Bottom