2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

MTG

Caught the Bug
OverlanderJK said:
He has one. Remember the conversation we had about his CB in the glove box and how I thought I wouldn't be able to reach it? Your getting old.:cheesy:

Eh? What'd you say?

That's right. It's the 5 hours sleep I've got in the last 2 days that includes an 11 hour drive home that's killing me. :)

How's snorkels? ;)

Paisano

:cheesy: You don't need to do that. I don't think any of us had any idea it would get this big. If we can't get more people to pitch in with some food, I think it might be best just to keep it as an everyman feeds himself kind of thing. :yup:

I could pitch in with some cold pizza or sandwhiches...Or everyman for themselves? I'll keep watch for the final verdict.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count me in! This will hopefully be my last run I do stock. :thumb:

Count me in Eddie, haven't been on a run with you yet so I'm really looking forward to this

Count me in for this as well. Great way to escape from NorCal for a weekend.

Great way to kick off the New Year, Will be my first trip with you guys :thumb:

Would love to join and catch up with everyone. Count me in!

:shock: WOW!! The people just keep on coming in :crazyeyes:

I'll get you all added to the list but, just to make sure you all know, THIS IS GONNA BE A SUPER EASY RUN. There will be no crawling, no need to disconnect and more than likely, no need for 4WD. We're just heading out to do a little sight seeing and hang out with friends out in the dirt :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am sad, :Disappointed::tearsdrip: I have to work!!!:tantrum::gaah::banghead:

Bummer :grayno:

Wow Eddie this is a gargantuan list. We're going to need official Wayalife off-road guards/ traffic officers. ;)

:cheesy: No kidding :D In all seriousness, we've done bigger in the past and we'll be fine for what we'll be doing. :yup:

Hey WOL, nothing was stated in the original post, but I sure hope most/all these people have CBs. Was on a run recently with 37 rigs and the issues happened in jeeps/packs without a CB.

We've run really big groups like this in the past and we'll be fine if everyone doesn't have a CB. At least, on this run anyway. :yup:

Paisano

With all that stuff you've had ORE install you couldn't include a CB? :grayno:

I'm so disappointed.

Duh which way did he go George? I just might have to change your name to Baloo....lol yeah I bought one of those hand crank models.

5:00 sounds good to me unless you guys want to leave later cuz I don't know how long they will take eating at bravo burgers. Not unless you guys want to drive to Bravo Burgers... :thinking:

5am sounds good. We can adjust the time when Eddie announces the rendezvous point / time in Barstow. :cool:

Top Bottom