2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

All right. So channel 16 it will be for us CB folks. Works for me.

Hidden Valley Pkwy is the first exit north of 91 off the 15. Maybe I can try to link up with you there. What time you leaving the SD area??

Anyone else want meet up off HV pkwy. I think there is a Starbucks and/or 7-11 at the off/on ramp on the east side of 91.

The easiest thing to do is probably try to catch us on the freeway verse us trying to stop at everybody's location to meet up. We are leaving around 6ish from North County. If you are on 16 we can let you know when we are close probably. I'm sure the other guys will post up though.

The easiest thing to do is probably try to catch us on the freeway verse us trying to stop at everybody's location to meet up. We are leaving around 6ish from North County. If you are on 16 we can let you know when we are close probably. I'm sure the other guys will post up though.

Oh yeah. U don't need to stop. Just seeing if others might want meet there as its a decent location for those heading north on 15.

You should be rolling through the 15/91 about 7ish?? We can have some chatter and try to merge once we connect on the CB or see you roll by.

Would like to join you for my maiden voyage with WayALife.

Any details on where we are going so I prepare accordingly?

- Tony

Okay folks, I just updated the list. :thumb:

Hey Eddie my dad wanted to know what part of the desert we are planning on going to. Any info is appreciated

We'll be just tooling around north of Barstow.

CB Channel 16?

Yes, if you've got it, Channel 16 :yup:

My my Eddie, what have you gotten yourself into :D

I'm thinking from the response to this trip that there's more jeeper's out there that enjoy the mild stuff and not the hardcore wheel'n...ya think LOL! Either that or they just want to be in your awesome videos :thumb:

:beer::beer:

:cheesy: I think most people just like getting out and hanging out with other like minded folks :yup:

What if we need to stop on our own? Just do it and get back in line at the end?

We'll be making a lot of stops so I don't think it'll be an issue but, if something does come up, just let us know on the CB and or let someone with a CB know what's going on so that they can relay it forward.

What's the drive time from Barstow to the Mojave?

The trail is just out of Barstow so, we're talking minutes. :yup:

Well I hate to say this but I had an unexpected bill pop up that cleaned my bank account so I'm out of this trip. :( I hope you all have a good time and hope to do this trip next year!!

Awe man, what a bummer :grayno:

We are in!!!!!! Looking forward to it.

Been way too long my friend - looking forward to seeing you there :thumb:

Just so that it's clear to everyone, we'll be meeting up at the Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM - Please be sure to gas up BEFORE this time. We plan on having breakfast there and we'd love to have you join us if you're interested. Food here is all order at the counter stuff and pretty good too. :yup:

For those of you coming in from up north like Bakersfield, I'm going to recommend that you just meet up with us in the parking lot of Home Depot in Barstow which is right off the 15 on L Street. There really is no need for you to come down an extra 30 miles just to go back up again.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Just so that it's clear to everyone, we'll be meeting up at the Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM - Please be sure to gas up BEFORE this time. We plan on having breakfast there and we'd love to have you join us if you're interested. Food here is all order at the counter stuff and pretty good too. :yup:

For those of you coming in from up north like Bakersfield, I'm going to recommend that you just meet up with us in the parking lot of Home Depot in Barstow which is right off the 15 on L Street. There really is no need for you to come down an extra 30 miles just to go back up again.

Cool got it... I better throw on my 24" wheels with spinners!

About what time are we meeting at home depot??

main.php

If you've got the time and would like to kick off the first weekend of 2013 wheeling, we'd love to have you join us out in the Mojave Desert on Saturday, January 5th. This will be a super easy scenic run, open to everyone and there will be no minimum requirements in order to come. For the most part, we're just looking to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with friends.

If you think you'd like to join us, we'll be meeting over at the Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM. We plan on having breakfast there and we'd love to have you join us if you're interested. Food here is all order at the counter stuff :yup:

So that you know, it will most likely be cold out. The daily high temps have only in the low 50's and the lows in the upper 20's so please dress appropriately. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks.

One other note, there will be no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Also, there are no trash facilities so you need to know that you need to pack out what you pack in.

If you think you might want to join us or have any questions, please let us know by posting up on this thread. :yup:

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. OverlanderJK
4. blazer
5. JAGS
6. 10frank9
7. my_jk
8. mcpuck
9. JeepFan
10. ramin
11. Trail Bud
12. Serg5000
13. RanchoRubi
14. Blonda & sm_rubi
15. RodCyn
16. Paisano
17. ProfessionalDriver
18. shipwright
19. NolanRamseyer
20. jbrodsky
21. Jk4thedirt
22. colorblindspy
23. rockyjk07
24. Geodeal
25. Smokinjoe
26. blazenjeep
27. Steele2j
28. Geodeal
29. Strainger
30. jelliott076
31. LiveOh
32. drtnwtr
33. Cali Cosmos
34. bob-o12jk
35. 1Bvs3G
36. DINKELROC
37. Ragnar JK
38. Miramontes
39. 4x4Jesus
40. AncientTrail
41. GoRemote
42. VR-rubi
43. JeepCachers
44. Black Ops

:cool:

Looks like fun I am planing to go.

I'm in with my two boys(4&2). Is there anyone from the Simi Valley area headed out that I can meet up with on the trip out.

In Mojave already. Just arrived hole-in-the-wall campground. Took the Mojave Road over from Baker. Cold as hell up here. A lot of wind and temp in the 30's.
Make sure you bring warm clothes if you plan to be outside.

Time to look at the stars and open up a bottle of red...

GoRemote said:
In Mojave already. Just arrived hole-in-the-wall campground. Took the Mojave Road over from Baker. Cold as hell up here. A lot of wind and temp in the 30's.
Make sure you bring warm clothes if you plan to be outside.

Time to look at the stars and open up a bottle of red...

Nice!

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun, sorry I can't make it got to work, hope for next trip out!!:rock:

:thinking: Work get's in the way to much!! :idontknow:

Top Bottom