2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

OverlanderJK said:
He has one. Remember the conversation we had about his CB in the glove box and how I thought I wouldn't be able to reach it? Your getting old.:cheesy:

Eh? What'd you say?

That's right. It's the 5 hours sleep I've got in the last 2 days that includes an 11 hour drive home that's killing me. :)

How's snorkels? ;)

:cheesy: You don't need to do that. I don't think any of us had any idea it would get this big. If we can't get more people to pitch in with some food, I think it might be best just to keep it as an everyman feeds himself kind of thing. :yup:

I could pitch in with some cold pizza or sandwhiches...Or everyman for themselves? I'll keep watch for the final verdict.

Count me in! This will hopefully be my last run I do stock. :thumb:

Count me in Eddie, haven't been on a run with you yet so I'm really looking forward to this

Count me in for this as well. Great way to escape from NorCal for a weekend.

Great way to kick off the New Year, Will be my first trip with you guys :thumb:

Would love to join and catch up with everyone. Count me in!

:shock: WOW!! The people just keep on coming in :crazyeyes:

I'll get you all added to the list but, just to make sure you all know, THIS IS GONNA BE A SUPER EASY RUN. There will be no crawling, no need to disconnect and more than likely, no need for 4WD. We're just heading out to do a little sight seeing and hang out with friends out in the dirt :yup:

I am sad, :Disappointed::tearsdrip: I have to work!!!:tantrum::gaah::banghead:

Bummer :grayno:

Wow Eddie this is a gargantuan list. We're going to need official Wayalife off-road guards/ traffic officers. ;)

:cheesy: No kidding :D In all seriousness, we've done bigger in the past and we'll be fine for what we'll be doing. :yup:

Hey WOL, nothing was stated in the original post, but I sure hope most/all these people have CBs. Was on a run recently with 37 rigs and the issues happened in jeeps/packs without a CB.

We've run really big groups like this in the past and we'll be fine if everyone doesn't have a CB. At least, on this run anyway. :yup:

With all that stuff you've had ORE install you couldn't include a CB? :grayno:

I'm so disappointed.

Duh which way did he go George? I just might have to change your name to Baloo....lol yeah I bought one of those hand crank models.

5:00 sounds good to me unless you guys want to leave later cuz I don't know how long they will take eating at bravo burgers. Not unless you guys want to drive to Bravo Burgers... :thinking:

5am sounds good. We can adjust the time when Eddie announces the rendezvous point / time in Barstow. :cool:

Top Bottom