2014 JK Wranglers

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Granite and AMPed should have been released yesterday, but have been pushed due to availability. Copperhead should be released early september. Plum purple has been pushed indefinitely.

BlueCopper

Picked mine up today!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1376104411354.jpg
    1376104411354.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 484

TimzToy

I ordered my 2 Door Rubicon at my dealer in NE Ohio on July 16th.
My salesman emailed me yesterday (Saturday) and said their records now show a delivery date of Tues. August 20
Can't Wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

mrmet1983

Damn that amped color is sexy

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Have you seen one, or do you just like the paint sample?

Just the sample , I've seen the dune color in person on an aev jeep JK and it looked incredible with black rims bumpers and a winch with some 35" rubbers too

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Spartan

I liked Sahara more then Dune. I'm not sure what to think of Amped, but interested to see what it looks like. I liked Dozer, but haven't liked some of the other yellows that much.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I liked Sahara more then Dune. I'm not sure what to think of Amped, but interested to see what it looks like. I liked Dozer, but haven't liked some of the other yellows that much.

My 2014 order is waiting on amped. It honestly looks like crap on the brochure photos, but great on the computer generated color swatch. This is a color that is a must see in person. Waiting like patience on a monument.

StrizzyChris

I liked Sahara more then Dune.

I would have to say that I INITIALLY thought the same, especially in pictures. I wanted the sahara tan to stay around longer, but there was word of butt that the reason production stopped is due to the color being produced in Japan and that the tsunami caused a limited run due to loss of supply. :idontknow: But since the day I got mine, I have grown to really love this color. I will admit, I just might be like a blind parent bragging about their beautiful child...DONT YOU CALL HER UGLY! :stick hiting: :motz2:

My 2014 order is waiting on amped. It honestly looks like crap on the brochure photos, but great on the computer generated color swatch. This is a color that is a must see in person. Waiting like patience on a monument.

post up a pic here as soon as you get it. It looks to be the most interesting color to come out this year! :yup:

BlueCopper

I'll try to get a few more photos tomorrow. The interior is mostly unchanged from last year as far add i can tell. The floormats do have a nice new retention system.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

TimzToy

Got an email from Chrysler this morning that the (long awaited) build process has begun today! It's in the "Paint" mode!! WoooHoooo

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom