2014 JK Wranglers

Spartan

This was posted on another forum by someone that says they ordered a 2014 Rubicon X. No pics have been posted yet as this person says that it has not yet been delivered to the deal he ordered it from.

Rubicon X pkg

17-inch aluminum wheels, painted satin black w/ polished faces, red Wrangler logo
BF Goodrich KM 255/75R17 tires
Black fuel filler door
Black leather seating
Dual-intake power dome hood
Front & rear winch-ready steel off-road bumpers w/ removable end caps
Heated front seats
Mopar rock rails
Premium Electronic Vehicle Information Center
Red “Rubicon” hood decals
Red tow hooks
Rubicon X gauge cluster logo
Silver interior accents
Tail lamp guards

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X
Available as a two-door Wrangler or four-door Wrangler Unlimited, the Rubicon X is the most capable
Wrangler in the line-up. Based on the Rubicon model, it is equipped with Wrangler’s part-time fourwheel-
drive system that has electronic-locking front and rear Dana 44 axles that receive power through
a Rock-Trac transfer case with a “4-Low” ratio of 4:1. A 4.10 axle ratio, front and rear, is also standard
as are Tru-Lok locking differentials. With a six-speed manual transmission, the Wrangler Rubicon X has
an impressive crawl ratio of 73.1:1 that makes it a breeze to negotiate any obstacle.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X has many features that make it distinctive, as well as the most off-road
capable Wrangler. BF Goodrich KM 255/75R17 tires are mounted on 17-inch Rubicon aluminum
wheels painted satin black with polished faces and a red Jeep Wrangler “icon” logo on the inside
pocket.
Black front and rear steel off-road bumpers toughen up the exterior, with the front bumper featuring
removable end caps and a winch-capable design. These removable end caps help the Wrangler climb
obstacles without hindrance, and reduce the damage potential to the bumper system. A dual-intake
Power Dome hood helps aid in engine cooling and gives Wrangler a more menacing appearance. Red
tow hooks adorn the front and rear, and Mopar rock rails give added protection from trail damage.
Mopar also supplies the black fuel filler door. A red-silhouette “Rubicon” decal, on both sides of the
hood, adds the finishing exterior touches to distinguish the Wrangler Rubicon X model’s added
capability.
The Wrangler Rubicon X comes standard with a Premium Sunrider soft top and is available with a black
three-piece Freedom hard top or body-color hard top.
The interior has special touches as well. Black leather seats are standard, as are seat heaters for the
front passengers. A unique gauge cluster features Rubicon X exclusive styling and also features a
premium Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) with added read-outs such as oil pressure,
transmission and coolant temperatures, digital speed and individual tire pressure. The passenger grab
handle features Quick Silver accents that are also found on the vent rings, steering wheel spokes and
door pulls.
Final design touches include Mopar slush mats and unique axle locker and sway-bar disconnect
switches.

This was posted by Pat at Fields Auto on another forum. The specs sound pretty much like the Anniversary Rubicon.

Rubicon X pkg

17-inch aluminum wheels, painted satin black w/ polished faces, red Wrangler logo
BF Goodrich KM 255/75R17 tires
Black fuel filler door
Black leather seating
Dual-intake power dome hood
Front & rear winch-ready steel off-road bumpers w/ removable end caps
Heated front seats
Mopar rock rails
Premium Electronic Vehicle Information Center
Red “Rubicon” hood decals
Red tow hooks
Rubicon X gauge cluster logo
Silver interior accents
Tail lamp guards

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Interesting...i retract my previous statement. I just saw people all over the forums calling their 10a's the X so I figured it was just the 10th anniversary. My mistake.

Pat also said that there will be 7 special editions this time around.

Spartan

Until the Rubi 10 the special additions where just fancy sticker packages and stitching. The Rubi 10 gives you more then fancy stickers. I love the hood on the Rubi 10, but not really a fan of the red seats. If I can get the hood with black seats that would be awesome!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Until the Rubi 10 the special additions where just fancy sticker packages and stitching. The Rubi 10 gives you more then fancy stickers. I love the hood on the Rubi 10, but not really a fan of the red seats. If I can get the hood with black seats that would be awesome!

I actually love the red seats, but don't want to pay for the steel bumpers since I already have bumpers on my current rig that I was just going to transfer over. Would be awesome if I could order the rubicon with the red seats and the hood (or the AEV hood) but OEM plastic fantastic bumpers.)

Spartan

I actually love the red seats, but don't want to pay for the steel bumpers since I already have bumpers on my current rig that I was just going to transfer over. Would be awesome if I could order the rubicon with the red seats and the hood (or the AEV hood) but OEM plastic fantastic bumpers.)

Maybe I should get the Rubi 10 and sell you the seats lol.

I tried to order the Rubi X two days ago and it was not available to order yet. I went to two different dealers and tried. The 1st dealership rudely informed me that I didn't know what I was talking about. They said there was no such package that was currently or will be offered in the future. I finally showed them the specs that I had found posted on line and walked out the door. I hate most dealerships..

Spartan

Sorry it took me to their home page the first 2 times I clicked on the link. Finally got it to take me to the window sticker. Thanks for posting that.

Have you found and pics of one, or a list of what colors they will have it in?

Holeshot

Banned
I've seen a 2014 billet metallic JKUR at my local dealer. Like those clear lenses on the front turn signals. :thumb:

TimzToy

Wow, the status on my Rubicon has been "Final Inspection", since early this past Monday morning.
I'm beginning to think they lost it?
I live in NE Ohio. It should Not take that long to go from NW Ohio, to NE Ohio!!
I'm about ready to go over there myself and drive it back!
Maybe I should look for some phone numbers to the plant so I can call someone and see when it's going to be shipped to my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TimzToy

My salesman told me it was scheduled for delivery this past Tuesday, August 20, and no Jeep yet :-(

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom