2015 JKX-West Coast

Just got a call from Mel Wade inviting me to the West Coast JKX in September. I almost fell out of my chair. I signed up back in October, figured I had no chance. So pumped!

Now I just need to figure out what bank I'm going to rob to pay for it, haha.

No way?!!!! That's friggin' amazing!

EZ-E

So I guess it's cage time soon? :idontknow:

Yep!

-RockHard Sport Cage (requirement)
-Amber LED Cubes for the rear (requirement)
-Evo Rock Skins
-Rock Lights. Think I'm going to go with the ones you got off of amazon, theyre like $20 for 12. If those are the same ones.
-Another Fire Extinguisher Holder since I need to have two. (requirement)
-Spill Kit (requirement)
-And a race radio, which apparently you can rent from them.

Besides that I'm just going to go through the whole jeep and make sure everything is looking good and drive it til it breaks! Hopefully not, though. :rolleyes2:

-RockHard Sport Cage (requirement)
Sweet!

-Amber LED Cubes for the rear (requirement)
-Evo Rock Skins
-Rock Lights. Think I'm going to go with the ones you got off of amazon, theyre like $20 for 12. If those are the same ones.
Here is the link to exactly what I bought:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/8x-3W-LED-Eagle-Eye-White-Light-Daytime-Running-DRL-Tail-Backup-Light-Car-Motor-/281282174025?viewitem=&vxp=mtr&item=281282174025&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3AOC%3AUS%3A3160&nma=true&si=yCeK1X3s0VDCGGGVTG0%252B5axrN3Q%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

-Another Fire Extinguisher Holder since I need to have two. (requirement)
-Spill Kit (requirement)
-And a race radio, which apparently you can rent from them.

Besides that I'm just going to go through the whole jeep and make sure everything is looking good and drive it til it breaks! Hopefully not, though. :rolleyes2:
It'll do great!!

Redrubi1

Congrats. I met Mel last month and he is just the coolest guy in person and full of some very funny anecdotes. Enjoy!!

EZ-E

Congrats. I met Mel last month and he is just the coolest guy in person and full of some very funny anecdotes. Enjoy!!

Awesome! Even just the brief time we talked on the phone, he just seemed like a super cool/nice guy. Looking forward to meeting him in person.

ttfhell

This may be a dumb question but are Amber cubes a requirement or any rear LED's?

Any amber light that can be seen. They need to be bright as the dust obscures the lights. The way I look at it the brighter the light the less chance you have of getting rear ended. More than that the guy in the dust has a better chance of knowing where to go....

Top Bottom