2015 JKX-West Coast

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Yes sir. Haha. I see on the forum it's recommended, for dust ingestion. When I pulled my stock intake it had a good amount of dust in the intake tube and throttle body that I cleaned out. Is the non-stock CAI with a pre-filter that much worse?
In my opinion, I just think it would be a pain to have to clean the filter constantly when you could just pick up a case of filters for the stock box and switch them out when they're dirty. And I know they filter better than the CAI filter.

Peak

In my opinion, I just think it would be a pain to have to clean the filter constantly when you could just pick up a case of filters for the stock box and switch them out when they're dirty. And I know they filter better than the CAI filter.

X2 on this ^^^ most of the people on here who have CIA hate/hated them.

EZ-E

Good point man. Thanks

X2 on this ^^^ most of the people on here who have CIA hate/hated them.

Yea the CIA gets a bad rep sometimes with their questionable interrogation tactics.

Top Bottom