2018 NHL Playoffs

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can’t wait to watch the playoff. Oh and fuck you jerry. They had a weak moment but will bring it tonight

Ddays

Hooked
Can’t wait to watch the playoff. Oh and fuck you jerry. They had a weak moment but will bring it tonight

:clap2: :blahblah:

Good comeback tonight. Knew it wasn't gonna be a sweep. it'll be a 6-7 game series

Edit: Your Crosby voodoo doll is workin' tonight!

66Buck

Native Pittsburgh’r .... Go Pens! It’s going to be tough but not impossible! 15 to go........

Buck

tippedover

Not to talk shit but I hate Crosby so much, actually played juniors against him and he was captain of the dive team then and now. That said how many pen fans actually remember the good old days Jaromír Jág and Mario Lemieux? Seems like a lot of people didn’t ride the pens band wagon till recently, Not some kid that dives left or right. Go every team that plays them :p

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DannyD

Not to talk shit but I hate Crosby so much, actually played juniors against him and he was captain of the dive team then and now. That said how many pen fans actually remember the good old days Jaromír Jág and Mario Lemieux? Seems like a lot of people didn’t ride the pens band wagon till recently, Not some kid that dives left or right. Go every team that plays them :p

Where'd you play juniors?
I played in Ontario for a bit, some of the best days of my life!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Was never a pens fan but always a fan of those three playing. Was always fun to watch

MTG

Caught the Bug
Was invited to the Golden Knights game on Thursday, but remembered that I have kids and kid activities that night. :(

Edit: just so it's clear when my kids read this someday, there is no place I'd rather be then at their activities. They'll be plenty of hockey games. Lol

Last edited:

OhNoTheJiggies

Ok...now I'm going to have to watch it if the Bruins are in...hopefully it's being aired in Hawaii

If it isn’t, you can stream it from reddit.
The subreddit for NHLStreams and find the game you want to watch. Works from my Xbox one browser, my android tablet, and my iPhone. So you shouldn’t have an issue. Usually can choose if you want to watch the home or away stream too. So you can hear announcing from a more favorable perspective lol.

Pezhead1

Jumping on the Preds bandwagon

Since my Blues tanked and missed the playoffs and my local SPHL team (Mississippi Riverkings) were knocked out last night, I'm now rooting for the Preds. Did anyone see the insane goal Philip Forsberg scored in game 1 of the Avalanche series?

Top Bottom