2018 NHL Playoffs

Cobound

One can dream...

1200px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

tippedover

Since my Blues tanked and missed the playoffs and my local SPHL team (Mississippi Riverkings) were knocked out last night, I'm now rooting for the Preds. Did anyone see the insane goal Philip Forsberg scored in game 1 of the Avalanche series?

That goal was sick! One of the best highlight goals of the year! Don’t see Crosby doing that, to much time on the high dive :p (sorry pen fans had to say that)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
That goal was sick! One of the best highlight goals of the year! Don’t see Crosby doing that, to much time on the high dive :p (sorry pen fans had to say that)

That was a sick goal. The fact that you feel the need to measure him against Crosby speaks volumes.....;)

BobNH

Lets see him score baseball style like Crosby ;)
To be fair, most of the players in the NHL can deflect and redirect a slapshot with ridiculous ease. I never cease to be amazed when they show a slow motion and you see a shot coming in from the point waist high and a forward with defenders pushing him will use the handle of the stick to hit the top of the puck as it passes them, redirecting it down. Phenomenal hand/eye coordination.
But I will give Crosby his due; he is a very gifted player.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

buckweil

Been a flyers fan since birth, dad grew up near Leigh Valley. I actually got very lucky and my local USHL team (Omaha Lancers) have a young talent who just signed for the Flyers, Noah Cates, and I got an autograph and got to meet the guy. Solid dude and great player!

Ddays

Hooked
Good series Flyers. That was a great game 6. Too bad some of your fans suck dick. Throwing whole cans of beer on the ice? Classy. 👎

BobNH

Good series Flyers. That was a great game 6. Too bad some of your fans suck dick. Throwing whole cans of beer on the ice? Classy. [emoji107]
They have truly ruined the whole "worst fans in sport" for sure. It used to be held up by then as an honor, now they just use it to disguise the fact that they are true asshats in life.

Ddays

Hooked
They have truly ruined the whole "worst fans in sport" for sure. It used to be held up by then as an honor, now they just use it to disguise the fact that they are true asshats in life.

To be fair the only people left at that point were the dickheads that think that shits cool. Shame. Every town has em but still...

Top Bottom