2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

farrier

That was a totally great day wheeling and no better bunch of people to do it with, we gave up on the wind when we got to town so headed to our room
You all have safe trips home

Taz81

Thank you Cindie & Eddie for letting us join your run. Was awesome to meet every single one of you. Loved the trip. Can’t wait till can do it again.

Time to pack up and make our decent back home, I have to go back to work tonight... blah. But was hella worth it, thank you again everyone your all amazing guys/gals. Till next time. :drinks:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank You Eddie and Cindy that was an amazing trip and had lots of fun, had to stop a couple times, one was for my rear drive shaft boot and the other was for my trailer harness, it truly is a jeep family and I appreciate everyone's help and hope to see everyone again, wish we could have had burgers and drinks but the wife wasn't feeling good and needed some rest so we had to cut out early. See everyone next time

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for this awesome trip. I can’t thank you guys guys enough for sharing the wealth of knowledge you have in this hobby of ours. And also the WAYALIFE team, thank you for all your help as well. And lastly, love listening to all the crazy stories you guys had.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Echoing what most folks have already said here. Had an absolute blast wheeling with everyone. Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for doing what you do. Can’t wait for the next run! IMG_6877.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Yesterday was such an awesome time... Being one of the only stock Jeeps I never felt out of place.... And I was never forced to tackle an obstacle I didn’t want to. Eddie & Crew made me feel right at home. I learned a lot and was very humbled by the experience... here’s where I got Bit:

New Rock Skins & Evo Sliders will fix this
IMG_6154.jpg
Buckled the Rear bumper.... Evo 1/4 pounder and rear Fascia should be here any day now....
IMG_6156.jpg
Time for Lift, Wheels & Tires...
IMG_6157.jpg

No problems... Only Solutions!

Last edited:

ramin

Great weekend with some old and new friends. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for your always gracious hospitality.
Till next time be safe and god bless.

blazer

Caught the Bug
Thanks Cindy and Eddie for another great New Year's Run. Liked meeting new jeepers and seeing old friends.

Looks like everyone had a blast! I am heading out to do the Mojave Rd. myself on Thursday. Anything I should know about the current conditions? Did you all do the water crossing?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks like everyone had a blast! I am heading out to do the Mojave Rd. myself on Thursday. Anything I should know about the current conditions? Did you all do the water crossing?

We didn’t do the mojave road.

But I did a part of it last weekend. If you don’t have a lift and are only on 35’s, I would advise you not to do it. The water crossing is deep.

We didn’t do the mojave road.

But I did a part of it last weekend. If you don’t have a lift and are only on 35’s, I would advise you not to do it. The water crossing is deep.

Was the Mojave Rd. the plan at some point? I am so confused haha. I thought this whole time the NY run was on the Mojave Rd.

Anyways, thanks for the advice! Noted and will avoid.

TRLJNKY

Yesterday was such an awesome time... Being one of the only stock Jeeps I never felt out of place.... And I was never forced to tackle an obstacle I didn’t want to. Eddie & Crew made me feel right at home. I learned a lot and was very humbled by the experience... here’s where I got Bit:

New Rock Skins & Evo Sliders will fix this

Buckled the Rear bumper.... Evo 1/4 pounder and rear Fascia should be here any day now....

Time for Lift, Wheels & Tires...

No problems... Only Solutions!

Haha eh only mere flesh wounds [emoji2]. This seriously reminded me of when I did the Rubicon with the group. Almost took out my B pillar (dent and scuff as a reminder, took out my rear bumper (removed and cut in 1/2 with my sawzall at Rubicon Springs), and scuffed the hell out of my rubi rims. Im a cheap bastard though and now just re-rattle can my wheels after a run. Not replacing until I can do beadlocks.

Great stuff though and now you have one hell of a story to share [emoji2] Thanks for posting

aka cavfighter

JAGS

Hooked
What a great adventure with some really good friends. Home, unloaded and rinsed off the Jeep. Ready for the next one!!

Really enjoyed getting to better know some folks I'd only known from the forum itself. [emoji106]

To eddie and Cindy, you guys put together a great run and an even better weekend. The family had an awesome time as always. My son totally enjoyed the rock crawling...uh oh...future wheeler. [emoji6] Amy took some pics I'll post up later.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Lauren and I just got home and wanted to say that it was great meeting everyone and getting to know a bunch of you in person and put names and faces to the screen names etc. A huge thanks to Eddie and Cindy and everyone else who did the pre run the day before. All your hard work and sheer love for the jeep experience, history of the lands, etc, shows every time.
I didn't take many pics, but when I get a chance will post them up.

Once again a huge thanks to everyone, what a great time with great people.

TrailHunter

Hooked
WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Here’s a few I got..... can’t wait to see Eddie & Cindy’s shots...

All Smiles in our Jeep!
IMG_1797.jpg
Airing Down...
IMG_6153.jpg
Rollin! The Weather was Perfect
IMG_1779.jpg
Looked like the Valley was on Fire... just us.
IMG_1807.jpg
Some great obstacles! So fun to watch!
IMG_1844.jpg
So many awesome Rigs
IMG_6082.jpg
Trying Keeping up in a stocker was a blast!
IMG_6094.jpg
No Sun, No problem!
IMG_1880.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom