2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

Vinnielax

A huge thank you to Eddie and Cindy for organizing and everyone else for the great time yesterday! Great spotting when needed and lots of helpful tips and tricks shared. The trip was great and I’m looking forward to the next run. I’ll have my new axles at the end of the month so I’ll need to break them in! It was great fun putting names to faces and sharing a great day with everyone. Thanks again Eddie and Cindy, you guys rock.

Vin

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Another wonderful adventure to start the New Year. I agree with Rachel, probably best NY run we’ve been on. Michelle and I really thought it was a great mix of exploring, wheeling, and seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Really love the planning and approach that you guys put together.
Once again, thank you Eddie and Cindy for your passion in sharing these with all of us.
Safe travels to all and looking forward to the next ones[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the awesome adventure, also huge shoutout to Ray n Rachel for letting me tag along! I’ve got some pics I’ll post up later [emoji1605]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018

What can I say? This adventure was absolutely amazing! Stephanie and I are so grateful we got to meet and get to know so many great new friends. And, seeing old friends involved in such a fun run to kick off 2018 was just so damn cool!

To Cindy and Eddie…I know you both put a lot of time and hard work into planning and organizing the New Year’s kick off run. You led us on a dirt road where we got to explore a small part of the California desert rich with history. You took us on a winding trail that was a little bumpy, dusty, and sometimes rocky but, was right on #target. We didn’t get to sail a #ship, cultivate #creosote bushes, or #yucca it up with the local #indians but, we took in some pretty amazing views that were totally the #bomb!

The most important thing you showed us was that getting a great bunch of people together with a common interest in Jeeps is nothing short of a #WAYALIFE!

For these good times and adventures we are truly grateful…

THANK YOU BOTH!!!

We are so looking forward to more of the #WAYALIFE... :yup:

#Limes
#Uber (AKA Moochie!)
#VTs
#Sunkist
#WeakMetal
#OrangeDuctTape
#RockRash
#WhatDidIForget

Here’s a few I got..... can’t wait to see Eddie & Cindy’s shots...

All Smiles in our Jeep!

Airing Down...

Rollin! The Weather was Perfect

Looked like the Valley was on Fire... just us.

Some great obstacles! So fun to watch!
View attachment 288839
So many awesome Rigs

Trying Keeping up in a stocker was a blast!

No Sun, No problem!

Awesome pictures, looks like a blast! Funny how you’ve got all your solutions worked out to your carnage already [emoji23]

BaddestCross

I'll have some photos to post up later. I want to say that it was very cool to put some more faces to screen names, meet up with some familiar faces, and see some of the rigs that I drool over live and in person (I'm looking at you Brute and piginajeep 👍). An all-around awesome day on the trail. I was happy to be included for a second year... Made for an awesome start to my b-day weekend! 🍻

Oh, and Mr Penguin was wheeling the shit out of that little YJ... Super fun to watch! 👏 Also, it was nice not to be the smallest Jeep in the group this year. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'll have some photos to post up later. I want to say that it was very cool to put some more faces to screen names, meet up with some familiar faces, and see some of the rigs that I drool over live and in person (I'm looking at you Brute and piginajeep [emoji106]). An all-around awesome day on the trail. I was happy to be included for a second year... Made for an awesome start to my b-day weekend! [emoji482]

Oh, and Mr Penguin was wheeling the shit out of that little YJ... Super fun to watch! [emoji122] Also, it was nice not to be the smallest Jeep in the group this year. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Happy Bday! I think I forgot to shake your hand... there were a lot of people & jeeps, was difficult to keep track... I do recall you crawling that obstacle like it was nothin! hope to see you on a local trail soon... So true about oreopenguin ... he was drivin it like he stole it! I could barely keep up.

BaddestCross

Happy Bday! I think I forgot to shake your hand... there were a lot of people & jeeps, was difficult to keep track... I do recall you crawling that obstacle like it was nothin! hope to see you on a local trail soon... So true about oreopenguin ... he was drivin it like he stole it! I could barely keep up.
Thanks man! Yeah, I just had to go back to your selfie post to see who you are 😎... I remember talking to out there. Compared to the NY run last year she handled like a dream this trip. The new gears made a lot of difference in the rocks... The rear isn't broken in yet so I didn't want to go too hard and try the steps, but I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't give it a shot.

Absolutely... If you want to go out and hit some trails, hit me up! 👍

--

Trail JK

What can I say? This adventure was absolutely amazing! Stephanie and I are so grateful we got to meet and get to know so many great new friends. And, seeing old friends involved in such a fun run to kick off 2018 was just so damn cool!

To Cindy and Eddie…I know you both put a lot of time and hard work into planning and organizing the New Year’s kick off run. You led us on a dirt road where we got to explore a small part of the California desert rich with history. You took us on a winding trail that was a little bumpy, dusty, and sometimes rocky but, was right on #target. We didn’t get to sail a #ship, cultivate #creosote bushes, or #yucca it up with the local #indians but, we took in some pretty amazing views that were totally the #bomb!

The most important thing you showed us was that getting a great bunch of people together with a common interest in Jeeps is nothing short of a #WAYALIFE!

For these good times and adventures we are truly grateful…

THANK YOU BOTH!!!

We are so looking forward to more of the #WAYALIFE... :yup:

#Limes
#Uber (AKA Moochie!)
#VTs
#Sunkist
#WeakMetal
#OrangeDuctTape
#RockRash
#WhatDidIForget

Well said!!!
#Malaysia
#ThisPenIsAwesome

TrailHunter

Hooked
Awesome shots! Thanks for sharing them. Great meeting you and your family! More pics to come for sure. Btw, you’ll find out that it’s fun to look back on your baby jeep pics too. [emoji1303]

Great meeting you guys as well! (you're the funny one :yup:)

Great pics! It was awesome meeting you guys.

Awesome meeting and hanging with you guys as well!

Awesome pictures, looks like a blast! Funny how you’ve got all your solutions worked out to your carnage already [emoji23]

I may have been looking to create the problem..... :D

Top Bottom