2019 Nitto JK-Experience Presented by KMC Wheels : PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

TrailHunter

Hooked
This was an amazing trip for sure! I can’t wait for the videos!
We are still on the road, currently approaching Amarillo. This pic is from a corner in Winslow, AZ lol
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude, how awesome is it that you bought Rubicat... then ran JKX with Eddie/Cindy & Moby!! Nice planning on your part!

USMC Wrangler

Well I will be applying!! Hope I make it and if so hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Man, I might be able to hit minimum requirements by this time next year, maybe. I’ll need 37’s and a cage.

I’d love to apply if I can get that done.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looked like an epic trip. Great photos, anxious to see the video.

Cindy's been hard at work since getting home. Hope to get part 1 up soon. :yup:

Thank you for the teaser shots, or more of a full overview. Love all the amazing photos. The first overnight spot looked like some good history. Could have been a few ghosts in the rooms.

I have always wanted to run the Rubicon. It always looks like such a blast.

Bubba's lunch was unbelievable. It was like Top Gun, the pattern is full!!! I can't imagine the landing from that height.

Thank you for the view, cant wait for the full movie. :thumb:

LOL - Glad you like what you're seeing so far. Hoping the video doesn't disapoint.

Well I will be applying!! Hope I make it and if so hope to see you there!

Be awesome if you could make it :)

Very cool pics, looks like an awesome experience!

It really was a good time :yup:

Yup, what Ddays and USMC Wrangler said ^^^^
Assuming we can get our JT built up in time, that's what we'll be taking.

Oh, did I just say that out loud? LOL
Yes, we will be attending the JL/JT Experience in October

So......can’t wait to see the pics of your JT being built...

You and me both. The pressure is on to get it done on time :crazyeyes:

That’s exciting man! Can’t wait to follow your build! Any plans yet that you can share?

Edit: just realized that was Eddie’s post saying he is attending JLX, not you. I was starting to think, that wouldn’t leave you with much time to get a JT and build it lol

Think BIG :)

Awesome pics! Video is gonna be sweet!

Hoping to get part 1 up soon :)

This was an amazing trip for sure! I can’t wait for the videos!
We are still on the road, currently approaching Amarillo. This pic is from a corner in Winslow, AZ lol View attachment 333578

Awesome - safe travels my friend :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics! Looks like fun was had by all and it was a good trip! Can’t wait for the videos!!

Hopefully JL/JT EXPERIENCE is local to me on the east coast! Would love to see you guys again while your out this way

Well, ya never know where they'll be going next but if it is out in your neck of the woods, it would be good to see you again :)

That’s spicers JT?

Spicer has had it for a while now

Yup, what Bubba said ^^^^
Mel left OG40 with them to take it to shows and play with. :cool:

Those are some great pics! I can’t wait for the video. Looks like an amazing time.

Thank you. Hoping you'll enjoy the video as well :)

Angry Aussie

It looked like such a cool trip! Great pictures! Wish I could have been there. Glad to see Moby on the rocks and Bubba’s jump was so cool. Some sweet rigs for sure. Had to have been cool to turn wrench’s at camp WAYALIFE! Glad everyone had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Man, I might be able to hit minimum requirements by this time next year, maybe. I’ll need 37’s and a cage.

I’d love to apply if I can get that done.

I’m at minimum, and seeing all the rigs on tons and 40s, I’m sure it will be a far cry. But never hurts to try, right?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tons??? I saw you were looking for 8 lug wheels on JT-Gladiator.com

Edit, just read it [emoji23] “40s for sure” so I’m guessing definitely on the 1 ton axles lol

LOL - nice detective work :D

It looked like such a cool trip! Great pictures! Wish I could have been there. Glad to see Moby on the rocks and Bubba’s jump was so cool. Some sweet rigs for sure. Had to have been cool to turn wrench’s at camp WAYALIFE! Glad everyone had a good time.

It really was a lot of fun. Maybe one of the best JKX's we've been on if only because everyone there was so much fun. :yup:

I’m at minimum, and seeing all the rigs on tons and 40s, I’m sure it will be a far cry. But never hurts to try, right?

The only Jeeps running 37’s were the ones Mel brought.

LOL - oh, the irony. Like Bubba said, EVO and their crew were the only one running 37's :yup:

Top Bottom