2019 Nitto JK-Experience Presented by KMC Wheels : PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Okay, being that we were running around all week with barely a chance to catch our breath let alone film anything, getting photos from the JKX was near impossible or at least, for Cindy and I anyway. However, we were able to grab a few here and there and thought I would share them with you here on this thread - just to give you a taste of things.

<massive HUGE snip>

Hope you enjoyed the few pics we were able to get from the 2019 Nitto JK-Experience and we hope that you'll check back soon for the videos we'll be making from the event! :cool:

Enjoyed the pics; thanks for sharing. Particularly enjoyed Bubba's Sending It!. We'll assume a soft landing on the other side, that he drove away from.

Cheers!

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I will be applying!! Hope I make it and if so hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Man, I might be able to hit minimum requirements by this time next year, maybe. I’ll need 37’s and a cage.

I’d love to apply if I can get that done.

Well the JKX requirements were always my goal. I have the 37’s in my garage just need a cage and winch. I may just say fuck it and apply with you. Push stock axles and everything to require an upgrade...haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Well the JKX requirements were always my goal. I have the 37’s in my garage just need a cage and winch. I may just say fuck it and apply with you. Push stock axles and everything to require an upgrade...haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It can’t hurt to try!!! I ordered my front 44 axle today. Both axles will finally locked so “just” a cage and 37’s. Oh and a new fire extinguisher.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I had a number of people ask about the new trans cooler that Motech installed on our frame rail. They wanted to know how they held up after a week of wheeling on the JKX and so, I present you with the following pics.

IMG_8376.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

As you can clearly see, they did great and contrary to what some seemed to think, we never touched them. :cool:

wjtstudios

Hooked
So, I had a number of people ask about the new trans cooler that Motech installed on our frame rail. They wanted to know how they held up after a week of wheeling on the JKX and so, I present you with the following pics.

View attachment 334130

View attachment 334131

As you can clearly see, they did great and contrary to what some seemed to think, we never touched them. [emoji41]

Well placed for sure. Did the trans cooler come as a kit or did motech piece it together?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked

As you can clearly see, they did great and contrary to what some seemed to think, we never touched them. :cool:

That's a great spot for a cooler. I also see that you have different mounts for your sliders. Were these an earlier version or a one-off?

IMG_8375.jpg

Top Bottom