2019 Nitto JK-Experience Presented by KMC Wheels : PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet! Of course we’ll come back for the videos!!!

Awesome :)

Man, great pics as always. Can't wait for the vids!

Glad to hear it :)

Great shots. Glad to see Dave made it. If you're ever up this way, amazing BBQ. We eat there regularly.

Thanks! Dave was a real nice guy and I look forward to tasting some of this BBQ someday soon :)

What an unreal trip! Sorry to hear about the troubles with Moby, but with the help of a couple good friends, you can work you way thru anything! Can’t wait to see the series!

The problem turned out to be something dumb and we were lucky to have friends to help us out :)

Awesome Pics! Dumb question... what rig was Mel Driving ?

He was driving Zan's JK, his front counter guy. In a big way, it was nice in that it kept him moving at a much slower pace LOL

So awesome guys. Glad to see Moby made it back home under his own power.

Us too. There was a moment when we really thought we were gonna need to have him trailered :(

Looks like some fun spots. Did you guys do highway over to the coast or try to stick to mostly dirt?

We don’t edit posts here. :crazyeyes: lol

LOL - technically, I added to the first post so that should be okay :D

The original plan was to do mostly dirt up and over the Sierra's but because of the problems we were having with Moby, that forced us to take more highway miles. We did still do dirt, just not as much.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What an awesome adventure! Great pictures as always! I’m patiently waiting for the follow up video!!!!

Awesome :)

Great trip!!

It was epic for sure :)

That seems like an incredible trip! Hopefully I’ll have the chance to build a JL and make it on the JLX before that comes to an end too! Until then I’ll be rocking my JKU hoping Mel decides to do another JKX

Actually, Mel just confirmed to us on the last day of the trip that there will in fact be a 10th anniversary JKX. :yup:

Great pics! Looks like an awesome time, except for the Moby troubles, but people together to keep it going is what it's all about

The troubles we had with Moby really sucked. But, we did have good friends to help us out and that was awesome. :cool:

It was great to hang out with you guys this last week. Hopefully everyone made it home or is making it home ok. 26 hours of straight driving :eek: , but Isaac and I are home safe. It was one heck of a trip.

Holy hell - you guys drove straight?!! You're nuts LOL!!
It was a real pleasure meeting you and wheeling with you. Hope this won't be the last time :thumb:

Awesome pics...I need to get ready for the JTX someday...

Isn't the JLX going to include the Gladiators?

According to the website, yes.

Yup, what Ddays and USMC Wrangler said ^^^^
Assuming we can get our JT built up in time, that's what we'll be taking.

Oh, did I just say that out loud? LOL
Yes, we will be attending the JL/JT Experience in October :yup:

Looks like it was an awesome trip.. lots of variety. Thanks for great pics and trip story. Glad Moby’s back up.

Thanks! It was a ton of fun :yup:

Great pics! Not even one 2 door?[emoji22]

Not like they couldn't attend. Just need more 2-door guys applying.

Awesome pics! Looks like it was a great trip [emoji106]

Thank you :)

Discount Tire

Thank you for the teaser shots, or more of a full overview. Love all the amazing photos. The first overnight spot looked like some good history. Could have been a few ghosts in the rooms.

I have always wanted to run the Rubicon. It always looks like such a blast.

Bubba's lunch was unbelievable. It was like Top Gun, the pattern is full!!! I can't imagine the landing from that height.

Thank you for the view, cant wait for the full movie. :thumb:

Brute

Hooked

Yes, we will be attending the JL/JT Experience in October

So......can’t wait to see the pics of your JT being built...

Jsouder53

Hooked

Yes, we will be attending the JL/JT Experience in October

So......can’t wait to see the pics of your JT being built...

That’s exciting man! Can’t wait to follow your build! Any plans yet that you can share?

Edit: just realized that was Eddie’s post saying he is attending JLX, not you. I was starting to think, that wouldn’t leave you with much time to get a JT and build it lol

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
That’s exciting man! Can’t wait to follow your build! Any plans yet that you can share?

Edit: just realized that was Eddie’s post saying he is attending JLX, not you. I was starting to think, that wouldn’t leave you with much time to get a JT and build it lol

Maybe next year I’ll put in an application...

JK07

This was an amazing trip for sure! I can’t wait for the videos!
We are still on the road, currently approaching Amarillo. This pic is from a corner in Winslow, AZ lol IMG_3774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great pics! Looks like fun was had by all and it was a good trip! Can’t wait for the videos!!

Hopefully JL/JT EXPERIENCE is local to me on the east coast! Would love to see you guys again while your out this way

Ddays

Hooked
Great pics! Looks like fun was had by all and it was a good trip! Can’t wait for the videos!!

Hopefully JL/JT EXPERIENCE is local to me on the east coast! Would love to see you guys again while your out this way

Really? That'd be awesome!

Top Bottom