2019 Nitto JK-Experience Presented by KMC Wheels : PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

jeeeep

Hooked
that jump, awesome! :thumb:

ready to see some video! Sunday would be a good time to get that email announcing it :clap2:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Is there any video of the landing

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I believe Cindy got a good shot of the thing but I don’t think it has been seen by many or uploaded anywhere yet! We’ll just have to wait and see.

benatc1

Hooked
Whew!!! Finally home after a Looooooong fun filled week of wheeling with great friends both old and new on the JKX. Now it’s time to relax and remember the good times with some extremely good whiskey that JJ got for us. Thank you my friend [emoji1634]

View attachment 333463

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Glad you guys made it home safe and had such a great time! While I am looking fwd to the coverage, I'm also glad you guys weren't pumping out videos during the trip so you could enjoy the moments. Rest up! Sure you guys have a million things to do anyway

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
2019 JK-Experience : GOLD DUST

BTW - thanks again for all your help working with Robbie and getting Moby running again. [emoji41]

Exodus 4x4

Sweet! Safe to assume you got the transmission cooler line that broke as well fixed?

Yep, Synergy hooked it up with the part we needed to get back in the game!

BTW - thanks again for all your help working with Robbie and getting Moby running again. [emoji41]

Absolutely. Hopefully you can get him down to Robbie soon and get that issue resolved for good.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
2019 JK-Experience : GOLD DUST

Ok so I know this might be a dumb question but you guys are saying camber bushing?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
What the fuck happened to Moby? Been out of town and without much signal so I’m just now catching up. Looks like a great time was had by all.
Bubba must clank when he walks.
But really... what the fuck happened to Moby?

Top Bottom