2020 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run - (Postponed)

Angry Aussie

Really wished we lived closer to be able to join one of these runs. They always look so fun. Hope everyone has a good time whenever it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy,
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope we can get together sometime in 2020 no matter what the circumstances. :drinks:

JAGS

Hooked
I've had a lot of people asking about the 2020 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run and I really am sorry for not posting anything up about it sooner. Cindy and I were really hoping to make it happen on the first weekend of January like we always do but unfortunately, we've got way too much going on right now. However, rather than say the run has been cancelled, we are instead going to try our best and re-schedule it for later on in the month. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all the heads up and let you know what's going on and will post updates as they become available.

That’s it, I’m canceling my membership. Please refund me the prorated portion or I’ll send you to the BBB.

Lol.

Have a great Christmas and New Years And hope to see you guys soon.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the update! I was wondering if there was going to be one this coming year, but glad to here that it will still happen. I really want to try and make it this time. Can’t wait! [emoji1303][emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Sounds great guys.

I can say while we have been looking forward to it, none of us would fault you guys one bit for postponing or even outright canceling it this year. Seems like this has been the busiest year to date for you guys or at least, what we can see here and in the videos.

Enjoy the holidays.
I’ll watch for the updates.

Couldn't agree more. There have been so many events, new builds, and adventures this year. That being said its always an event to look forward to.

jesse3638

Hooked
I completely understand. Hoping we can join you this year. Unfortunately with the new job I'm working some weekends now so itll be hit or miss, however I am off Jan 24-25th...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would very much like to make this happen for 2021 but I think a lot of it will depend on who ultimately becomes president.

Top Bottom