2020 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run - (Postponed)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, Burning Jeep? Could be the start of something there

LOL - we've actually thought about doing something like that but the weather that time of year can be stupid cold at night and there's always the chance of rain or even snow. It's just too unpredictable. However, we're still considering it for later in the year. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless I’ll make the trip out to where ever y’all are just to hang with some good friends [emoji482]

We'll try to get something planned. The biggest problem will be lodging for people coming from outside of wherever we do it. Hopefully there won't be some kind of national lockdown. :naw:

We'll try to get something planned. The biggest problem will be lodging for people coming from outside of wherever we do it. Hopefully there won't be some kind of national lockdown. :naw:

Makes total sense. I drive a black Jeep... I can use the cover of night to my advantage to sneak out to the desert. Count me in whatever y’all decide to do. Been too long. Need me some WAYALIFE family time.

bhaner

Fingers crossed!

I am curious what our options are. (or is that top secret? :dont_tell:) My youtube was on autoplay yesterday and I ended up watching the 2019 New Years video in S. Nevada. That is how this thread got started up again... :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's different every year and based on nothing more than what we're feeling like at the time. MOST of the runs are just easy sightseeing runs but sometimes, we throw in some rocks. It just depends.

bhaner

It's different every year and based on nothing more than what we're feeling like at the time. MOST of the runs are just easy sightseeing runs but sometimes, we throw in some rocks. It just depends.

I like rocks!

Make it worth the drive! :rock:

bhaner

Either way it’s worth it. Been to a few of them now and it’s always a ton of fun. Even if you don’t get into 4wd at all.

True! If the rest of the group is anything like those I got to meet at the East/West event it will be worth it!

True! If the rest of the group is anything like those I got to meet at the East/West event it will be worth it!

It really is. I’ve met some great people that have become family during the kick off runs. They just don’t compare to anything els out there. And Eddies knowledge of the area is mind boggling. It’s the one thing each year I refuse to miss out on.

jesse3638

Hooked
Definitely a good time. Hopefully it happens.

Side note I'm going to put together a last chance canyon run with some desert exploration. I'll post it up when I get it finalized.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I sure hope we can get something like the New Years kickoff run in this year.

I'm up for whatever can be put together.

Top Bottom