2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

treys1

Correct. Assuming hotels aren't closed down, most of us will gather the night before at or near the starting point. While we have done 2 day runs in the past, most have just been a 2 day run and this year will be the same.

Perfect, thanks.

It's going to be an 11ish hour ride to the start (depending on exact location) and I am trying to pad an extra day on the front side and back side to be at home since I commute from Las Cruces to Atlanta every week for work. Looks like Ill need Thurs / Fri / Monday off for the padding.

DMF

Thank you for adding us to the list. Need to go look for a radio now, don't want to miss out on the fun :clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
Hey all. Not sure my final availability for the run but thought I’d post up just in case. My wife still doesn’t have her work schedule for Jan.

I’m jason, my wife is amy and these are my kids. We’ve been around the forum for a while now and had some epic adventures. I sold my JK over the summer and been cruising in our 2018 JL.

We haven’t been able to get out as much as I’d like with our JL over years. Turns out high schoolers take a lot of time. Lol. But we have had a stock adventure here and there.

Hopefully we can make this trip.

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_0034.JPG

Brute

Hooked
Hey all. Not sure my final availability for the run but thought I’d post up just in case. My wife still doesn’t have her work schedule for Jan.

I’m jason, my wife is amy and these are my kids. We’ve been around the forum for a while now and had some epic adventures. I sold my JK over the summer and been cruising in our 2018 JL.

We haven’t been able to get out as much as I’d like with our JL over years. Turns out high schoolers take a lot of time. Lol. But we have had a stock adventure here and there.

Hopefully we can make this trip.

View attachment 356228

View attachment 356229

View attachment 356230

I hope you guys can make it Jason...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

LIST
Okay, I just updated the list and need to point out that I did NOT include people who did not follow the rules. There's still time and if you want to be included, please go back, re-read what I requested you do and post up.

But, following rules, or even reading them in the first place, is HARD. 🤯

JT@623

Hooked
I would like to make the trip I’ll have a fresh reload of PTO . Name is Jay 2010 JKUR typical 10 year old Jeep 3.5 game changer on 37’s PR 60’s atlas II lockers 6.2 10 speed recovery points front and rear. I’ve been looking at radios anyway so a couple rugged hand helds would be easy enough. Not sure if the wife could swing it would like to meet some fellow jeepers and explore some new areas.

Attachments

• 856486FF-3C3D-4E58-9A5B-009FAFF68461.jpg
    856486FF-3C3D-4E58-9A5B-009FAFF68461.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 161
  • AC96E54F-798A-4DF9-BAD7-E0164D08DF20.jpg
    AC96E54F-798A-4DF9-BAD7-E0164D08DF20.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 161

treys1

I would like to make the trip I’ll have a fresh reload of PTO . Name is Jay 2010 JKUR typical 10 year old Jeep 3.5 game changer on 37’s PR 60’s atlas II lockers 6.2 10 speed recovery points front and rear. I’ve been looking at radios anyway so a couple rugged hand helds would be easy enough. Not sure if the wife could swing it would like to meet some fellow jeepers and explore some new areas.

2021 PTO Burn Kick Off Run :drinks:

WJCO

Meme King
Social Distancing
If COVID is something you're concerned about, please DO NOT sign up for this run. We will NOT be enforcing social distancing rules and will not be asking people to wear a mask. What we will be encouraging is shaking of hands, giving big hugs and having people talk to each other in groups, just like we always do.

I won't be able to make this but one of these years I sure hope to. With that being said, the above paragraph is so awesome. Thank you so much for stepping up in this way while so many in our culture currently won't.

jesse3638

Hooked
I won't be able to make this but one of these years I sure hope to. With that being said, the above paragraph is so awesome. Thank you so much for stepping up in this way while so many in our culture currently won't.
Bummer you can't. Hopefully I'll get to meet you in person one of these days. Couldn't agree more with that statement. I was smiling and reading it to my wife earlier. 99.97% chance of recovery should I contract it. I'll take that chance for another great time with friends.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKLHIDE

I’m Mike , I have 2008 Jk with Icon coil overs , running 37. Hoping to attend the New Year’s run. IMG_5004.jpg IMG_5003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Correct. Assuming hotels aren't closed down, most of us will gather the night before at or near the starting point. While we have done 2 day runs in the past, most have just been a 2 day run and this year will be the same.

Too old to camp ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Update on us... buddy of mine has a rugged radio that I can borrow so... we’re covered there. View attachment 356222

Is this one confirmed to cover all the frequencies mentioned? If so I am going to order one now!

You should be able to punch in the frequency needed with that unit.

Casey, I don't think you can program your own frequency on the newer Rugged V3 without buying a $50 software package and the wire using a computer... Only The older Rugged model and equivilant Baofeng units can be changed on the fly.... I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom